Obviously Me

AmbrosiaRose द्वारा

A Japanese twenty-something girl. A cupcake shop. A stranger. A little girl who thinks everyone is a princess... अधिक

Chapter 1: Japanese Princess
Chapter 2: Library Horoscopes with Haimi and the Pumpkin Spice Cupcake
Chapter 3: The Party
Chapter 4: Him
Chapter 5: #TBT on a Friday
Chapter 6: The Call
Chapter 7: I Love You
Chapter 8: Pros and Cons
HAI POTATO (A/N)
OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY FOOD
Chapter 9: Her and I
Chapter 10: The Plane Ride

A/N :/

57 4 0
AmbrosiaRose द्वारा

So.

It's me.

I have a terrible case of writer's block and I feel like I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place with this story - and my other ones. I apologize. Basically, this means Obviously Me is on hold until further notice.

Yeah, I don't have many readers, which is ok.

But to those who DO read my stuff, there should be an update toward the middle of March. Maybe sooner. I dunno.

In the meantime, I will be *attempting* to update Follow. I'm trying to get that story up and running. Just posted the first chapter! Woop. Celebrate. Someone get me some pizza and orange juice.

That's it, I suppose.

Peace, potatoes, and orange juice,

<G>

@AmbrosiaRose

:L

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

3.4K 380 55
**BEING REMASTERED! THERE WILL BE CONSIDERABLE CHANGES!** ...What would happen if you lost your purpose in life and the only place to find it again w...
10.1K 1.4K 44
When forced to take a wrecked plane in an endless sky of riddles, Mira chooses to skydive. Only to land on the turbulence that is Elias, a prosperous...
3.8M 150K 40
When Lola wishes for love, she doesn't expect it to appear so suddenly - or to come in the form of her husband 10 years in the future. ...
36.9K 1K 17
Amani Grace Kingly was a shy girl from an originally broken home. When she was 9 she fleed to Japan from home to live with her grandma, Lucina Hiroma...