It ends with us | (Slow updat...

By asher_rose

Book 2 of it started with you. Highest ranking #323 in teen fiction - Join me again to tell this emotional ro... More

01. Truth comes out
02. A place in my mind
03. A letter undelivered
04. Living hell
05. Rosie Romero
06. Married
07. More beautiful
08. Rings
9. A slap in the face.
10. I want to
11. Truth is revealed
12. I love you
13. Forgive me?
14. As you wish.
16. Chocolate Banana
17. My daughter
18. Nothing
19. Understanding
20. I Forgive You
21. The Truth is Told
22. Ten Years of Ty
23. Family
24. Reunion
26. Power
27. Strangers
28. Fuck you, Brennan

25. Nostalgia

2.7K 97 13
By asher_rose

Baylor POV

"Come here bitch." Is all he says before we wrap each other in a hug as I sob into his arms. Five years without my best friend to talk to- to rely on- to be there for- that has been the toughest part of getting through all of this. And I do not deserve him or Asher to be here with me right now.

"I've put everyone through so much pain. My mom, you, Asher, Drew, Mia...Why are you here? why is anyone?" I sob as my legs give out but my body doesn't move. He's holding me tightly against his chest and he's not letting go.

"I forgive you. Now forgive yourself...Let's bring ourselves back to the ground. Breathe in. Let yourself know that you are not responsible for the actions of other people. Breathe out. Feel your emotions and let them flow away." I don't know why but for some reason I start laughing. Like really laughing. To the point I'm no longer drying my tears but new ones are rolling down my face after I clutch my stomach in pure enjoyment. I look at Tys face, his dark eyebrows are scrunched together so tight they make an m on his forehead and he slowly raises one brow like he's looking at a psych patient. Probs should have been. This just makes me laugh harder and then he starts dying of laughter as well. Damn I missed this.

"Don't come at me with that mindfulness shit. Where's Tyler Stone. I tried to get you to meditate and do yoga so many times in high school!" I continue laughing and he attempts to spit out his sentence through our laughter.

"He has done some self developing. But I'm still that bitch." He smarts off and we laugh a little more before calming down.

"I'm sor-"

"Shut the fuck up bitch and give me another hug. I don't want to hear a stupid ass word come out of your mouth I just want you." he interupts me and I laugh again as he wraps his arms around me.

"I shouldn't have just let you leave like that. It was my fault too. Let's forget about that now and be grateful that we're together. I'm so sorry for what you have been and are going through. I love you bitch." He says and I laugh as a few tears stream down my cheek and we pull away from the hug.

"I missed you so much. I'm so thankful you're here. I love you loser." I let off a small giggle as we head towards the bedroom door.

"You know I would have ran that school if I didn't choose to stay by your side." He gives me a wink and I push him away as we both laugh. He opens the door and I follow him out into the living room.

"So Asher and Leah are going to stay here while me you and Cam go get some of your things from your house. Asher told me what's been going on. I'm going to kick Drew's ass." Ty says as we enter the living room where everyone is sitting in silence.

"You won't have to if I'm coming." Cameron says in a dark tone as he stairs ahead out of the living room window. His hands clench into fists as his leg bounces.

"Cam don't start anything while you're there. You have enough going on you don't need to add to it." Leah assures him and for some reason her words piss me off. He's not a child and he sure as hell can handle himself.

"Let's go." Ty says as he notices mine and Cams reactions and he ushers us out the door.

I lock eyes with Asher with Mia asleep in his arms as I walk out and he gives me a loving smile tinged with sadness as I leave.

-

"How long has it been since you talked to Ryder and Jake?" Ty asks me and Cam as we drive to my house. I wait for Cam to answer but he stays silent.

"Ryder and I text a lot. He's stopped by every once in awhile to check in on me and Mia." I laugh remembering the last time he was here. "Mia calls him uncle Rye. He cried the first time he heard her call him that. He's such a softie... as for Jake after we moved i didn't keep in touch with him. Have you, Cam?" I turn towards the backseat where Cam sits staring out the window. He doesn't respond so I continue the conversation for the both of us.

"Do you and Michael still talk?" I ask Ty and a smirk crosses his lips.

"Me him and Jake actually moved to California together after we graduated. Michael and I kind of dated for awhile but he needed to figure out some things on his own before he could really be with someone. So I ended things but were all still good friends and we still live together."

"Wow I never would have thought you and Jake would live together." I say surprised and Ty laughs.

"Yea it took him and Michael a moment to get back to the way they were but once he knew Michael didn't want to fuck him they were cool. Straight men are so egotistical." At this I turn towards Cam and start busting out laughing. He looks up at me and rolls his eyes but the smallest of a smile creeps on his lips.

"I was just asking." He defends himself and I laugh even harder while Ty looks at us confused by the inside joke.

"What?" Ty asks and Cam shakes his head no at me.

"Cam here-" I go to tell on Cam but he reaches forward and clamps his hand over my mouth and I laugh harder as a smile finally takes over Cams features for the first time in awhile.

"Now I really want to know." Ty says with excitement. I try to remove Cams hand and when I finally do we're both laughing so hard I have to wait a moment to catch my breath.

"Back in high school there was this time when you wanted to go out on the boat with us-"

"Listen I'm not egotistical. Anyone would have thought that! It was all boys going except you." Cam continues to defend himself from the backseat and Ty begins to smile as he realizes what is going on.

"He thought you wanted to go for him because you liked him." I die laughing again as does Ty but Can just crosses his arms in the backseat and shakes his head.

"Oh honey. You're just not my type." Ty says sweetly and Cam sits up between our seats.

"What does that even mean? Am I not attractive to gay guys?" He asks in complete seriousness and me and Ty continue laughing in hysterics.

"You sounded disappointed. Do you want me to like you?" Ty teases him and Cam sits back creating distance from us.

"No. I just- what if I wanted to be gay?" I raise an eyebrow at him as Ty continues laughing.

"Cam do you like boys?" I tease and he rolls his eyes.

"Shut up asshole." Is all he says and then we pull into my driveway and the car goes silent. I take a deep breath and open my door.

"Let me go in first. Just wait out here for a minute okay." Ty nods his head but Cam opens his door.

"No way not after Asher told me what he did last time."

"Cam, I know Drew better than anyone. If he is here he's probably in there regretting every decision he made and is going to kiss my ass to get me to come back. It's a cycle. I'll be fine. Just give me a few minutes please." I say and he stares at me for a moment before closing his door.

I walk up the porch and turn the knob. It's unlocked so he's here. I open the door and the moment I do Drew jumps up from the couch and we just look at each other.

A moment passes while we just look into each other's eyes. He tries to take a step towards me but I take a step back. Guilt and sadness washes through his once sparkling blue eyes.

"I'm sorry."

"For what." I snap and he looks down at his hands and back up at me with tears in his eyes.

"You know what."

"Say it. Say what you're sorry for Drew. Admit what you did just once." I spit and he looks away again.

"Do you know how hard it's been for me?" He asks and I let out a humorless laugh. He can't be serious.

"I'm serious Bay. You are an amazing artist traveling across the U.S. going to your art showings. I'm an average construction worker who got hurt on the job and now all I do is sit at home and think about you and my babygirl."

"This is not your home and she is not your child." I remind him and a flash of hurt crosses his features before it's replaced with anger and I take a step back towards the door.

"I was there when Asher wasn't. I've been here for the past three years of her life. She is my kid. You, I can lose. Her, I can't. We're married Baylor. It just takes one phone call to a lawyer to fight you for custody."

"Wow. You are pathetic. You would never be granted custody."

"You think you would? A mother who leaves her kid for a week at a time every month. A mother who just recently was under investigation, again may I add, for someone's death. You think you would be granted custody? You can barely take care of yourself."

"Don't you ever question my ability as a mother! Yea I leave her for a week out of every month to go to work. But once that week is over I'm at home with her everyday spending time with her until I have to leave again. You on the other hand spend your time at the bar and then come home and lay your hands on me. As for the investigation there wasn't one. I was released the same day and oh thank you for acknowledging the loss of my mother! You're so fucking considerate! Get out of my house. I've given you enough time to get packed I want you gone now!" I scream and he storms towards me and stops only inches from my face. He grabs my face in his hand and squeezes as he forces me to look up at him.

"I. Am. Your. Husband. You can't make me do anything until there's a divorce. So I'll be here until then." He says as he pushes my face away and he stays towering over me. Quickly I grab the door handle behind me and fling the door open as fast as possible. He slams it back shut as he grabs my shirt and throws me down on the couch.

"No. You're not leaving this time. Should have brought Asher so I could beat his ass."

"Well you're just going to have to deal with us." Ty says as he bust through the door. Ty goes to punch Drew but before he could finish his swing Cam has tackled him to the ground and is laying fists into his face. Me and Ty both watch for a moment until we see Cams eyes gloss over and him lose all perception as to where he is and we both pull him off Drew.

Cam just turns around and barrels his way back outside. Ty bends down towards Drew who is now bleeding and unconscious.

-

A/N: Hey guys sorry for the long wait on an update. I don't know how y'all put up with me I'm shitty. But I hope you're still enjoying this book. If not... Sorry.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...