Bts one shots

De rmstans1994

Will contain {~smuts, fluff, angst, etc..~} Here's my attempt at one shots enjoy 💙 Mai multe

Request!
~step brothers: namjin~
Always: yoonmin fluff
Prank: vkook fluff
~Boss: sope smut~
Game night: vmin
Namgi: bully part 1
Taejin: comfort
Sippy jikook
Happy birthday hyung
2seok scared
Not an update
Yoonmin tiny
Namgi: bully part 2
Blm
Caring yoonkook
Vkook 'no homo'
Pineapple jinkook
Pain. Taehyung
Royalty: yoonjin
Feel better. Y/n
Pineapple jinkook part 2
Grief and rant: V
Tears vkook
Tears: vkook part 2
"Cold" Y/N x JIn (Smut)

Pineapple jinkook part 3

987 20 3
De rmstans1994

Jin watched the door shut eyes wide he couldn't believe what he had done. He looked down at himself and tsked punching the wall. What was he thinking??? He was clouded with rage he bit his lip so hard it started bleeding. He held his head and curled in a ball rethinking what he had done. How could he do that to Jungkook??? What kind of boyfriend was he?! His throat closed up and he felt a lump form. There's no reason for what he did nor did he deserve to be forgiven. Jin sat in the position and let darkness surround him.

——————time skip———-

Yoongi woke up and made Jungkooks favorite breakfast fluffy pancakes with whip cream and strawberries and orange juice. He concentrated on cooking and planning the day so it would be easy for jungkook. As Yoongi had platted the food he heard a knock on the door he took off his apron and opened it.
"Thanks for coming taehyung and jimin."
Taehyung smiled widely and both stepped in.
"Jimin you're coming with me and Taehyung you will stay with kook and make sure he's happy."
"You got it Hyung I will make lord kooks day the most relaxing one of all time!"
"Fine with me, I don't know what happened but I'll be your backup."
They all nodded and Yoongi went upstairs to jungkook who looked stressed in his sleep. Yoongi frowned and gently shook jungkook awake.
Jungkook looked around and up at his Hyung smiling softly.
"Good morning Hyung."
Yoongi smiled back gently ruffling Jungkooks hair.
"Good morning kook, I'm going to retrieve your stuff soon okay?"
Jungkook gulped softly and nodded getting up holding onto Yoongis arm.
They went back to where the others were and jungkook noticed jimin standing next to Taehyung his heart sunk. Did they know that jimin is what caused them to start the fight? Words from the day before flooded into his head along with the memories
Jin standing over him shouting.
"AM I NOT GOOD ENOUGH?! DOES JIMIN FUCK YOU BETTER?! I SAW HOW HE WAS RUBBING UP ON YOUR THIGH AND HOW HE TRIED TO KISS YOU."
Jungkooks heart raced faster and it was harder to breathe the room was blurry and his body temperature rose.
Yoongi heard jungkook breath heavier and looked back to see him scared and sweating.
He cupped his face "kook it's me okay?"
Jungkook looked around scared as if he couldn't see his older brother.
"Kook look at me" Yoongi said in a soft voice finally freeing jungkook from the memories. Once he locked eyes with his older brother his face relaxed.

Yoongi held his hand softly and smiled "it's okay kook.." he whispered.

Taehyung looked at jungkook smiling brightly rushing over to him. "Kook!! I missed ya how have you been?" He held his arms out for a hug but jungkook shook his head and moved closer to Yoongi.
He didn't want to push him away but he felt like he couldn't trust anyone else. He trusted Jin and thought he would never harm him but he was wrong.

Taehyung looked a little hurt that his best friend wouldn't give him a hug. It always helped kook calm down and he would always accept.

"It's nothing personal Taehyung just not today" Yoongi said before sitting jungkook down at the table. "I made your favorite breakfast." He smiled at jungkook. Who sat down awkwardly, wincing slightly still.

Taehyung sat across from him as Yoongi grabbed some bags.
"Kook I will be back as soon as possible I promise, me and jimin are just going to get your stuff. "

Jungkook looked straight at his food "okay.." he didn't want Yoongi to go but he didn't want to go back to help him with his stuff.

"Don't worry kookie we will get all your stuff and I'll return Yoongles right back to you okay?" He asked and smiled when jungkook nodded.

Jungkook and Taehyung waved goodbye as Yoongi and jimin headed out the door.

"Let's watch your favorite movie!!"

————————————————————

"Hyung?"

"Yes jimin?" Yoongi looked over to him only for a second to go back to watching the road.

"Did Jin and kookie break up?" Jimin looked out the window. He would be happy if Yoongi said yes but jungkook looked so miserable.

"Something like that.." Yoongi gripped the wheel tighter staring straight ahead.

———————————————————

Yoongi grabbed the bags walked up to the house and knocked. Not a sound was heard from the house. Angrily he pounded on the door making the door shake. Jimin backed up not wanting the door to fall on him if it gave way. Soon the door opened slowly revealing a very tired looking jin in shorts with red swollen eyes.

Yoongi calmed himself down not trying to fight with Jin he just wanted to get Jungkooks things and leave.
"Yoongi how is jungkook?" Jin followed Yoongi who pushed passed him. Jimin followed Yoongi closely he wasn't sure what happened but he didn't like the feeling that was creeping up on him.
"How do you think you prick!" Yoongi yelled at Jin and scoffed going into Jungkooks room. He started putting things into the bags and tried to ignore Jin just wanting to go back to jungkook as soon as possible. "Yoongi I'm sorry for what happened! Please I just want to know he's okay!" Yoongi felt his anger rising he tried to calm down but Jin kept talking. "If I could go see him and apologize please!" Yoongi felt something snap in him. He put down the bag and went over and punched him square in the jaw sending jin to stumble back.
"See him?? You think I'm gonna let a worthless piece of trash like you see him again?? You're out of your fucking Mind if you think I'm gonna let kooks rapist see him!!" Yoongi punched him one more time making Jin fall completely to the ground. Jimins eyes widened and looked down at Jin.
"You did what..?" Jimin felt an anger rise in him, Jin just looked down at the ground saying nothing.
————————————————

Taehyung and jungkook sat on the couch Taehyung tried to talk to jungkook but he kept his side of the conversation short. So Taehyung eventually put on Jungkooks favorite movie. They both were watching the movie and everything was going well. Jungkook stared at the screen not really paying attention to the movie he spaced out and was in his head. Jungkooks thought surrounded around Yoongi. Was he gonna be okay? Yoongi and jungkook were together all the time when they were young. Jungkook didn't have a good childhood his father beat him and his mother. He was an alcoholic who lost his jib and took his anger out on his mother. When jungkook got scared he would hide in his closet like his mom told him to do. He would hear screaming and crying, things crashing and breaking. He would close his eyes and try to ignore the noise. His live was a living hell, until Yoongi moved next door. Jungkook met him at school when they walked home they realized they were neighbors and started hanging out. Jungkook only told Yoongi about how his dad acted because he felt like he could trust him. Yoongi always did everything in his power to keep jungkook at his house. Yoongis mom called jungkook her son and they all joked about how they were brothers. One day Jungkooks father got too drunk and nearly killed Jungkooks mom. He doesn't remember the details all he remembers is hearing crashing and screaming muffled by his sobs. Jungkooks dad went to prison and his mother ended up going to a psychiatric hospital. Jungkook ended up living with Yoongi and his family. They grew up as brothers, if anyone bothered jungkook Yoongi would step right in to stop it. Yoongi had always been there for jungkook. He was always on his side, always kind and supportive. Jungkook felt scared and anxious when he wasn't with him. Jungkook lived with Yoongi until he started dating Jin then he moved out. They were the perfect couple and it all went down hill... Jungkooks heart raced thinking of Jin he closed his eyes tightly trying to think of something else. His heart felt heavy and he tried to think of yoongi. Where was Yoongi shouldn't he be back by now? What if something happened?? Jungkooks head felt light as his mouth went dry. He started hyperventilating.
"Kook?" He looked up hoping to see Yoongi but only saw tae and white spots clouding his vision. His eyes filled with tears as he felt his stomach hurt. He started crying and pushed Taehyung away when he tried to get close.
"Yoongi!!!"
He couldn't think straight his mind was blank and he wanted yoongi. Where was he? Why isn't he here? He sobbed curling himself tighter into a ball to make himself feel safer.
———————————-
Yoongi was about to curse at Jin some more before he heard his phone ring. It was Taehyung.
He quickly answered the phone ignoring both Jin and jimin.
"Hello?"
"Yoon!! Jungkooks crying for you please come back!!" Yoongi could hear Jungkooks sobs in the background.
"Put me on speaker and next to him."
Taehyung did as instructed and placed the phone next to the sobbing jungkook.
"Kookie are you there?"
Jungkooks mind cleared as he heard Yoongis voice his tears fell even harder when he looked up to see no Yoongi but just a phone.
"Y-yoon p-please come back I'm scared!!" Jungkook cried into his knees hugging them tightly as if they were Yoongi.
"Kook I'm coming back right now don't move a muscle!!"

Trying to catch up on my writing please bear with me!!! 💜💓💞💞💞

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

2K 102 14
collection of one-shots/drabbles to make your heart flutter. warnings not mentioned. contains mature content. ►𝙗𝙩𝙨 𝙭 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧 (𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙡𝙪𝙙�...
254 19 10
[Requests: Closed] Just a book filled of BTS oneshots. BTS x F.Reader ONLY! +18 (eventually) Warning: This book contain sensitive content such as l...
340K 8.6K 160
SMUT ANGST and FLUFF one-shots for my dear readers. AU's that I write: GANG!AU FWB!AU (Friends with benefits) WRONG NUMBER!AU ...
191K 3.1K 45
IT'S TAEKOOK ONESHOTS DUH!! WARNING: SMUT ANGST (I THINK SO) FLUFF I DON'T REMEMBER ANYMORE SO JUST READ'EM