Oaths of Grecia

By NelaSkivnkov

"Sister?! You can't be serious right?!" "That Bitch just punched me!" "How about killing her guys?" "If you t... More

Autors talk
NO. 1
NO. 2
NO. 3
NO. 4
NO. 5
NO. 6
NO. 7
NO. 8
NO. 9
NO. 10
NO. 11
NO. 12
NO. 13
NO. 14
NO. 15
NO. 17
NO. 18
NO. 19
Characters
NO. 20
NO. 21
NO. 22
NO. 23
NO. 24
NO. 25
NO. 26
NO. 27
NO. 28
NO. 29
NO. 30
NO. 31
NO. 32
NO. 33
NO. 34
NO. 35
NO. 36
NO. 37
NO. 38
NO. 39
NO. 40
NO. 41
NO. 42
NO. 43
NO. 44
NO. 45
NO. 46
NO. 47
NO. 49
NO. 50
NO. 51
NO. 52
The end
Epilogue

NO. 48

3.8K 146 7
By NelaSkivnkov

"Well, well, well. What a lovely family reunion. Do you want me to bring you some biscuits and tea?"

Cia turned back to see Eduard walking towards her with a gun. She just glared at him, feeling angry and anxious. "I thought we had trained you better. After your training, one would expect you not to do something as stupid as developing feelings for someone. Though it's your real family. But I'm not disappointed either. You did a great job, assainating the prosecutor. How does it feel to have such a big weakness?"

"It suck." Was all she said.

"You're talkative as always," he laughed. "Now, how about kneeling on the ground while I'm talking?" Cia glared at him, but didn't move an inch.

"Alright, how about this?" Suddenly he was pointing his gun towards Keane. Cia knew he wasn't bluffing, he would shoot him. "How about now OF12? Or, how about this one?" He said and pointed the gun at Leyton.

"Hurt them and I'll fucking cut both of your fucking hands you Motherfucker!" she yelled. It wasn't clever, getting angry and assaulting the guy with a gun. But she just couldn't help it.

"Be respectful! Did you forget what we thought you?! And now, kneel!" Cia bited her lip and slowly got to the ground. It was humiliating, but she just needed to get them out of there.

"Good OF12. But that's not what you're called now. Should I call you Grecia?" Cia was staring at him, to be more specific, at the gun, still pointing at Leyton.

"Oh God! I'm truly sorry!" He walked away from them and punched Cia. She split blood. "As you know, with disobedience comes punishment. But I'll go easy on you." Cia got back to the kneeling position, she knew he'd get more angry if she didn't.

"So now, let's talk business. I'm not planning to kill you OF12 - I think I'll stick to that name. I think that me and my new partner," he said and pointed to the door. The drugboss - Andrew Grawes walked in, smiling at her. "Will use your abilities in future."

"If you want me to work with you, you need to let them go. You know that."

"You think I'm letting go of our biggest weapon against you? I'm not stupid!" That was Andrew.

"Why? Just you knowing who and where they are will make me cooperate. Plus, if they're safe, I'll be more concentrated. And you should also know that the police is looking for them everywhere. After disappearing, their friends reported them as missing. It's risky to have them with you."

"That is truth, but what will make them not to run to a police station right away?"

"I will. If they wanted to report you, they wouldn't be able to avoid telling them their sister is a murder. They won't risk it. Plus, if you want a constant control over me, you'll probably have someone watching them all the time. What's there to be afraid of?" Cia explained everything carefully.

"Tell me, Grecia, what are you planning to do?"

"God! You have people like ten kilometres away from here and you are able to see everything around! I'm here to save my family and that is all!"

"Alright then." Cia blinked a few times, she thought it will take more to persuade them. "We will let them go, but remember. One bad move from you or them and our men will get to shoot on a moving target. Understand?" Cia nodded.

"Can I say goodbye?" She jumped up with Eltrone's nod and hugged the first person who came into her way. Her father. He hugged her back and she could feel his tears and shaking body.

"Cia-"

"Don't worry, I'll be fine. Just go back with everyone, don't look for me and live happily," she told him and let go.

Next one to hug was Niles. "If you want me to, I'll beat them up and we can leave together." Cia laughed. He was already in that state, but still offered to fight for her.

"It's alright Nilie, I'll handle things here."

"Be careful sis." As he said that Cia kissed his swollen cheek and turned to Mandy.

"Mandy," she whispered and her friend pulled her to a crushing hug.

"Don't you dare to do something stupid!" Cia smiled.

"Do you know the name yet?" Mandy gave her look as if she was crazy. "Well you know my choice." Mandy's face cracked with a light smile, but it didn't least long.

Jin and Mace hugged her, both telling her they loved her, just like Raven and Leyton.

"Cia-" whispered Octavius when he hugged her.

"I know. And it's alright." She didn't want to hear him say he's sorry. She was afraid to hear he's sorry for all those things happening to her.

Cia hugged Keane in the end, he was crying. But she could do nothing to calm him down.

Than they have left. Cia sat on a chair and waited. That was all she could do.

They were made to get to the van Cia obviously came in. It was huge and all of them fitted inside. Exactly eight places, which meant she wasn't planning to leave with them. As they started the car and drove away, everyone was thinking of some way to go back and help Cia, but those three cars following them made it impossible.

Octavius was driving. He was the youngest, but the best driver at the same time. Wait, he was not the youngest anymore. He had a little sister now. Cia, but how was he supposed to help her now? He could not, not without endangering his family.

Suddenly two cars popped out of nowhere. Octavius went faster, while Raven was watching what is happening. "What- They got rid of them!"

"Who got rid of who Raven? I need more details!" yelled Octavius, who was sitting there, concentrating on the road. But Raven didn't get to answer. One of those cars drove in front of them and stopped. Everyone almost flew out of the car when he braked.

Some tall guy with brown eyes and bold head got out and knocked on his window. Octavius wavered for a while, but then opened the window.

"Hello, my name is Silas. And I am your sister's friend."

"We got them," Cia heard Silas in her ear and smiled a bit. Her family was safe. That was a relief.

"Alright, now to our business. We will leave right away and discuss everything along the way." With that two men made her stand up.

"I'm afraid we can not, we still need to wait for police to come." She sat back.

"Did you call police?"

"I did."

"Do you want your family to die? God, I suppose we should not give you a hand. Erman? Kill those guys!" Cia smiled as he didn't get any answer.

When she saved the prosecutor, she met him and made a plan. She needed someone to take care of her family and also knew exactly who it should be. The prosecutor made an appointment with them, it was a little bit tricky, since he was officially dead, but they made it.

And right at that moment, Silas and other special forces guys, she met in Germany, were with her family. She trusted them.

"Yeah, and I'm afraid your friend Eric Donovan is on his way too. Don't you want to meet?" Their faces got pale, Cia got an upper hand. They pointed the gun at her.

"We will kill you little girl. And then, we'll kill your family as well. You will be cause of their death."

"No," Cia said and took out the mini bomb. "I will be cause of our death." With that she pushed the button.

Thirty seconds. She quickly threw the bomb away and ran to the window. Two bullets flew through her body. One through leg, second through her lung. That was bad...

Cia opend the window, got her legs out and jumped from the third floor, just at the second the bomb exploded. Horrible wave hit her and she flew away.

Cia was laying on the ground.
She couldn't move.
Couldn't hear.
Couldn't breathe.
The blood was getting to her lung and she was chocking on in.

So that was the end? Her vision got blurry. She saw lights and someone running to her. But she was tired. Lack of oxygen made it's thing too.

Cias eyes dropped. And darkness took over.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

It took long! And I'm sorry!

But I hope it was worth it.

Anyway I hope you all remember Silas. If not it should be chapter 24.

Hope you enjoyed it!

🖤🖤🖤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4M 52.1K 41
****Edited Version Now Available on Amazon****** 16-year-old Lydia Tonelli has six overprotective, overbearing, and overly involved brothers. Born t...
1.2M 22.7K 39
How can one event alter the course of your entire life? Going from living with her single beloved mother to flying across the country to live with he...
1M 26.4K 69
The underworld knows her as Bellona, name taken after the Roman goddess of war. And the goddess of war she is. An assassin. A ruthless, cold hearted...
2.3M 57.6K 35
6 older overprotective brothers. No parents. First year of high school that more than half her brothers go to. What can go wrong? Especially when sh...