NO. 30

Cia woked up in her room, with a horrible headache. What happened? And then it all came back to her. El's death body. Her very first breakdown. But how did she get to her room? She was awake, but stayed in bed. It was Sunday after all.

Cia was staring up, at the ceiling. She felt so numb. But how did that happen to her? She saw many deaths. She killed herself. She almost died herself. But it never did this with her. Does it mean, that Eleonor was her friend? She didn't even need someone to reply that question.

But if she took El as her friend, did she accept her stepbrothers and stepfather? What if yes? What if there will be some of her enemies finding out? It will put them to danger, just like her. That will not happen. Cia was determined to keep her head low and leave when she will be eighteen. Cia kept staring to the ceiling and she didn't even notice tear escaping her eye. All she could see was Eleanor's body. How horrible it looked. How much did she suffer?

"You're up?" Cia knew Octavius was there. But she hoped he's going stay asleep for a while. She wanted to be alone. She needed to figure out, who and why did that to El.

"Are you alright?" he asked and sat next to her on the bed. Cia didn't look at him. She knew he was worried about her and didn't want to be rude, but she still wanted to be alone.
"I'm fine." Even her voice sounded dull. "Can you leave me alone please?" she asked and finally looked at him. He looked a bit hurt, but nodded and left the room.

Cia was in bed whole day. No one asked anything from her. Time to time, someone walked in and tried to talk with her. But it didn't work. Cia just wanted to be alone. In the end she went back to sleep. It was the best she could have done.

"How is she holding?" asked Niles Leyton, who just came back. He brought all of Cia's food, she didn't eat the whole day. They were really worried. Their dad had to go to work, but he promised to be home at seven and he even left later.

"She just lost her friend. How would she be?" Leyton said and put trace with food on the kitchen table.
"We need to make her eat something." Raven was nervous. Cia didn't eat anything the whole day, she was just lying there.

It didn't take too long and their dad arrived. It was at six, an hour earlier than he promised. "How is it?" he asked.
"She didn't eat anything the whole day, dad. I'm worried, she should eat." James took a plate without food and headed to his daughter. Boys quietly followed.

Cia was asleep when he came. He told boys to wait outside and closed the door. "Cia," he woked her up softly. "Wake up darling. You need to eat dinner." Cia opend her eyes.
"Dad?" James's heart skipped a beat, just like her brothers'. She just called him dad for the first time.

"Yes darling. It's me. C'mon, sit and eat." And to everyone's shock, including Cia, she obeyed him. Cia sat and ate everything. Mr. Perxon was sitting there, looking all proud, while his daughter was eating.

When she finished, he wanted to take the dishes away, but Cia grabbed his hand. "Can you stay here dad?" she asked and Mr. Perxon's heart softened. He smiled and nodded, so Cia made some space on her bed and he laid next to her, hugging her tightly. Cia felt asleep in few minutes. His daughter, his treasure.

Boys were standing behind the door, listening. In the end Raven decided to go inside. He was curious and worried. When he walked in, he saw their dad sleeping, hugging Cia. Tears welled in his eyes, he quickly blinked to get them away, as he was leaving.

Cia woked up the next morning and got ready to school. Yes, El died, but she already lost a day in bed. She had more important things to do. Cia knew she will grieve for her friend for a long time. But that will wait. At least until she catches the murder. Cia already had a someone in mind.

When she came downstairs, everyone looked shocked to see her. Of course, she just lost friend, but she has so much work to do.

Cia ate her breakfast without knowing what it was, if someone decided to poison her food, she'd eat it and died. But what could she do? She was already thinking about all those stuffs she had to do.

First, she needed to find El's family. From what Eleonor told her, they had quite a big debt and she was the one paying it. So since El was gone, those people will go after her family. Hopefully it wasn't to late. Cia cursed herself for staying in bed for a whole freaking day.

Second, she needed to meet the Boss. She already had a bit of his trust and needed to move forward with her plan. She will ask for better and higher position. She deserved it.

Third, she needed to talk to Mr. Browns and to Kim as well. She will tell them what she knows and hopefully, they will help her catch holes in her plan.

And then, let the show begin!

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Guys!!!!
I'm sorry for short and boring chapter. Next one will be more interesting. Promise.
Anyway, how do you like my story yet? There will be a huge revelation soon!
Hope you enjoyed!
🖤🖤🖤