NO. 20

"Come here! You brat!" Cia ran after Octavius, who took her sketchbook. She loved drawing, even though she was far from being talented. She was not even close to Leyton.

Octavius got down first, but Cia jumped from five remaining stairs and got right behind him. He hid himself behind Jin, who was watching them all confused.

"Hey! You two! What is happening here?" Jin shouted and got everyone's attention. Now all other boys were watching them with amusement. Cia was trying to reach him, but he was spinning Jin, so she wasn't able to do it.

"Why are you hiding! Are you afraid?"
"Afraid of you? Always! What if you infected me!" he yelled, she wasn't ill, it was just Octavius being Octavius.
"That should be me afraid of that!"

Cia ran around Jin and finally reached him. At that moment, both of them fell on the floor. They started fighting, none of them was fighting with a full strength, since they actually didn't want to hurt each other. Cia grabbed her sketchbook and lifted it above her head, laughing in victory dramatically. Then she hit Octaviuses forehead slightly.

Some hands grabbed her and lifted her up. Someone also took away her sketchbook. "Hey!" she yelled in frustration, because Raven and Niles were holding her tightly, she couldn't break free. "Give it back!" With that Leyton opened it and started to browse pages. "Hey! Does privacy tell you something? It means it's mine! You have no right to go through it!" Cia tried to break free again. Unsuccessfully.

"Cia, you never said you can draw," Leyton looked up at her in shock. Rest of the guys already got behind him, browsing her sketchbook too. Even Raven and Niles let go of her, so they could take a look.

"I can't. Those are just sketches," she said and smiled for herself. Actually it wasn't that bad. She was thought to draw proportions and everything, but she had no imagination - everything in that sketchbook were just figures, objects, or bodies. Nothing special.

"You are actually much better than all of them are," Leyton said, smiling proudly. "Did you go for some art lessons in past?" he asked, while Niles took her drawings away from him to browse them better.

"Well, you can say that. Yes. Can I gen my sketchbook back now?"
"Sure." With that, Leyton took her drawings from Niles and handed them to her.
That might be the reason she knew so much about Van Gogh, Leyton thought to himself. He was about to ask, if she wants to go to art courses again, when the door opened.

"I'm home!" called Mr. Perxon happily. He walked to the living room and saw his kids standing there. "And I'm so happy our house is still standing!" Everyone chuckled on his words. Even Cia did. Again, he felt kind of familiar seeing her, but that feeling was gone in a second.

They sat around the table, while their dad was telling them about problems he had to deal with during his trip. Everyone was listening carefully to him, even Cia was, although she had no idea what he was talking about most of the time. It still felt interesting.

He told them about some other company trying to damage his own and sign a contract with one of his business partners behind his back. In the end he nailed it and discovered the swindler.

"And how about a football match?" Mr. Perxon was obviously enjoying time with his kids, because he just didn't want them to leave to their rooms.
"You think you can win this time, Old man?" Niles asked, apparently provoking him.
"This time, we have Grecia on our team!"
"That doesn't change the fact that I'm the best player! You're going down like last time!" Cia smiled for herself. Mr. Perxon acted like she was some kind of secret weapon, but she actually never played. Of course she knew basic, but that was all.

"OK then! Outside in ten!" Everyone ran to their rooms to change, so Cia went there as well. She took leggings, T-shirt and a thin jacket she usually ran in.