Tyler Hoechlin Fan Fic

By TWTVD1D

Rose loves Tyler Hoechlin and he just so happens to be her big brother best friend. Then there's Cam he uses... More

Intro
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Nine
Chapter 10
Chapter Eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Epilogue
Finished

Chapter Eight

3.4K 89 2
By TWTVD1D

We got to the bowling alley and we went to go get our shoes. It was only K, Alisha, Tyler and me. I went to pay but Tyler pushed in front of me and said he would do it. I argued but he won. The woman at the till was staring at Tyler and I just walked off.

We sat down at it was K's turn first then Alisha then Tyler then me. I went to grab a bowling ball and Tyler was stood there examining everyone.

"You look like you know what you're doing" I asked Tyler

"Ye I used to play every week with my mates" aww that's so cute.

I picked up a ball and Tyler stopped me "not that one have this one" we swapped and went to sit down.

Tyler got a strike. Omg he is really good. Now it was my turn. I got up and threw the ball and it didn't hit one pin. "I told you I was shit" and I sat back down and waited for my turn.

"Let me help you" Tyler came up behind me and held my wrist and put his hand on my waist. I had butterflies in my stomach. His hands were so soft. "Keep an eye on the ball" he whispered in my ear. I could feel his hot breath on my cheek.

I let go of the ball and I did what he told me to do and guess what. I got a strike!!!!

"Omg I got a strike" I turned around and hugged Tyler to death and let go.

"So you finally learnt how to bowl" I know who that voice belongs to. Fuck!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

895 18 22
A revamped version from @tinawritesstories on insta Katherine Heart has been in love with her childhood best friend, Tyler Adams since like forever...
37.7K 1.6K 13
When Derek's family decide to open up an orphanage he ends up meeting someone that will change his life forever.
10 0 7
Rose is a sarcastic, straight A high schooler that is captain of the swim team. She has long black hair and beautiful grey eyes, contrary to her name...
2.4M 87.6K 55
17 year old, Elena Hawkins thought she was going to be done with boys forever. What Nate Thompson did to her in the fifth grade was unacceptable. She...