Chapter Eight

We got to the bowling alley and we went to go get our shoes. It was only K, Alisha, Tyler and me. I went to pay but Tyler pushed in front of me and said he would do it. I argued but he won. The woman at the till was staring at Tyler and I just walked off.

We sat down at it was K's turn first then Alisha then Tyler then me. I went to grab a bowling ball and Tyler was stood there examining everyone.

"You look like you know what you're doing" I asked Tyler

"Ye I used to play every week with my mates" aww that's so cute.

I picked up a ball and Tyler stopped me "not that one have this one" we swapped and went to sit down.

Tyler got a strike. Omg he is really good. Now it was my turn. I got up and threw the ball and it didn't hit one pin. "I told you I was shit" and I sat back down and waited for my turn.

"Let me help you" Tyler came up behind me and held my wrist and put his hand on my waist. I had butterflies in my stomach. His hands were so soft. "Keep an eye on the ball" he whispered in my ear. I could feel his hot breath on my cheek.

I let go of the ball and I did what he told me to do and guess what. I got a strike!!!!

"Omg I got a strike" I turned around and hugged Tyler to death and let go.

"So you finally learnt how to bowl" I know who that voice belongs to. Fuck!