Chapter Nine

"What do you want Cam" Tyler asked

"Can't I speak to my girlfriend?"

"I'm not your girlfriend after the way you treated me. You know I would have never stayed with you"

"Come on babe, you wouldn't do that" he came towards me and grabbed my arm and pulled me away from Tyler.

"Leave her alone you dick" Tyler screamed and punched Cam in the jaw. Shit that's got to hurt.

Cam let go of me and went at Tyler. I tried to get Cam away from Tyler but he was too strong instead he back handed me and I went flying to the floor. At this point all of Cams mates were trying to stop Cam and K was trying to stop Tyler. I got up and stood in front of Tyler. He stopped and rushed out to his car. I grabbed my shoes and rushed out after him. When I got to the car I saw Tyler was having difficulty putting the key in the ignition. I got in the passenger seat and up my hand on his leg. He seemed to calm down a little.

"Ty look at me" he turned to look at me and I saw that his forehead had a cut on it and his lip was split.

"This is my entire fault" he finally put the key in the ignition and started driving. We got home and Tyler went and sat on the sofa.

I went upstairs and got the first aid box. I came down stairs and sat next to him.

"I'm sorry Tyler. I shouldn't have gone." I looked at him and I started to clean the blood of his head and lip. "This might sting a little" as I dabbed the cotton wool on his lip he winced. I hated seeing him like this. "I'm sorry I'm almost done" I finished and I was about to go but the box away when Tyler grabbed my hand.

"It's ok it's not your fault. I'm sorry our date got rewind." He looked like he was in pain.

I walked over to the kitchen and got some pain killers and gave them to him. "So what do you want to do know" he asked. As if on cue my tummy rumbled. I hadn't eaten all day. "Do you want to order takeout and we could watch a movie. K and Alisha have gone to Aisha's house." I nodded and went to order the food.

"What film do you want to watch" I showed him the collection of DVD's I had and he said he had watched most of them except one.

"You've never watched The Titanic" I asked in shock. Who hasn't watched The Titanic? I cry every single time. I grabbed the DVD and put it in the player. The doorbell rang and Tyler paid for our food. We sat down and started to watch the film. About half way through I wanted ice cream so I got up and made my way over to the freezer.

Tyler came up behind me and grabbed my waist. "What are you doing" I asked slightly confused.

"Nothing I want ice cream too" I grabbed the Ben and Jerry's and went and sat back down. This time I was closer to Tyler because we were sharing. He snatched the tub off me and held it high in the air so I couldn't reach.

"Hey give it back" I cried. No one I repeat no one takes my ice cream of me.

I jumped on his lap and he put a spoonful in my mouth and I couldn't stop giggling. "Hey I want more than that". So we sat there feeding each other ice cream. I've never done this before.

By the end of the film I was in tears. I couldn't help it, its and emotional film. I looked to see Tyler tearing up too. I hugged him and he hugged me back. I got up to go put the dishes in the sink and Tyler followed me. I started washing up and Tyler dried and put away. After I was done I made myself a cup of tea, it helps me sleep.

Tyler came up behind me and held onto my waist and moved my hair away from my neck. He kissed me neck and tingles ran throughout my body. His touch just felt so right. He twisted me round and leaned in. He gave me plenty of time to back out but I didn't and then his lips brushed against mine and he kissed me. It wasn't a forceful hard kiss, it was soft and passionate. I couldn't help but smile. We pulled away and he just stared at me.

"You're so beautiful. I promise I will never treat you like how Cam did" I looked at him I didn't know what to say so I tip toed and pecked him on the lips and went up to bed. When I got to my room I put on my nighty and jumped into bed. Seconds later I felt the bed dip next to me. I knew who it was so I turned around and cuddled into his chest and fell into a deep peaceful sleep.