The Prisoner of Oryn

By TaeMyGawd

'Jeon Jeongguk was the first ever king to come out as gay and marry a guy.' Every student who majored in his... More

1. Prologue
2. The actual cast
3. Epiphany
4. Research
5. Take off
6. The Bermuda Triangle
7. Sir Jung
8. Overwhelmed
9. Interrogation
10. Facts and Tears
11. They are not lying
12. Release
13. Questions
14. Hyung
15. Decorations
16. Ask for anything
17. A few more hyungs
18. Chef In
19. I don't know!!
20. I LOVE YOU!!
21. Night at the lake
22. Family dinner
23. Guilt
24. Am I gay?
25. I am sorry
26. Sword fight
27. Crown Prince?
28. Jealous
29. I am not gay......right?
30. Firecannon
31. Euphoria
32. Mess
33. Real Pleasure
34. Death-deserving crime?
35. Disgusting!
36. The letter
37. The shock
38. The Sun of Oryn
39. Another letter
40. Regret
41. Home
42. Agony
43. Stop me if you can
44. I hate you
45. Bermuda plans
46. A King's Rage
47. I'm gonna miss you
48. Together
49. Reasons to love Firecannon
50. To the twenty first century!!
51. Bath area and zooming boxes
52. Theatrics
54. The club
55. Homeland
56. Epilogue
Thank you
The Psychs

53. Stubborn

14K 1K 402
By TaeMyGawd

"You call this a dress??" Jeongguk asked, holding the legs of a pair of jeans in each of his hand and moving them apart with a disgusted expression. 

"Yeah. You can't wear hanboks all the time. People are gonna laugh at you" Taehyung said. "I don't care" Jeongguk said and tossed the jeans behind him. 

"But we aren't in Korea, Jeongguk-ah. It is really gonna be weird. You have to cut your hair too. This is ridiculously long" Taehyung said. 

"I AM NOT SHAVING MY HAIR" Jeongguk yelled angrily. 

"People will mock you, Jeonggukie, please understand" Taehyung pleaded. 

"You understand!! Men here are shaving their heads as if they have a disease! I am not gonna do that!!" Jeongguk exclaimed. 

"It's not a disease!! It's just convenient this way. And they aren't shaving it. They are just cutting it short. You remember how my hair was when I first landed in Oryn, right? Maintaining long hair is a hassle, believe me. This is a lot more convenient" Taehyung explained, running his hand through his slightly long hair. 

Jeongguk stayed silent, but Taehyung could see that he was getting angrier by the second, judging by his tightly clenched jaw. 

Taehyung sighed and moved closer to him and placed his hands on his chest. "You don't have to cut it all the way till your scalp. Just till your shoulders. It will look hot, believe me. Please" he said gently. 

Jeongguk closed his eyes and took a deep breath before looking at his husband. "Alright" he said. 

Taehyung smiled widely. "You wanna shower together?" he asked. "Shower?" Jeongguk asked. "It's like taking a bath. But in shower, water falls on top of you from a tap-like thing overhead" Taehyung explained. 

"Tap?" Jeongguk asked again. Taehyung chuckled. "I'll just show you. Take your clothes off and put them in that basket over there and come with me. Thank god my mother didn't have the heart to throw my things away and clean my room" he said while taking his own clothes off. 

Jeongguk did the same and followed his husband into his bathroom. 

"Let's cut your hair first and then we can shower" Taehyung said and turned around to face his husband, who was looking at the things in the bathroom as if they offended him somehow. 

"Jeongguk?" he called out, snapping Jeongguk out of his glare-fight with the things in the bathroom. 

"Yeah?" Jeongguk asked. "Haircut" Taehyung said, holding up a pair of scissors. "Okay" Jeongguk said and turned around so that Taehyung could cut his hair. "Not here" Taehyung said and dragged him to the wash stand. 

"Now you look hot" Taehyung said as he looked at his husband's moderately long hair. "You mean I didn't look hot before?" Jeongguk asked. "That isn't what I said" Taehyung said and smirked as he collected the hair and put it in the dustbin. 

"Alright. Let me show you things" Taehyung said and explained every single thing in the bathroom to his husband. 

It didn't take long for Jeongguk to grasp everything. He was a fast learner and a good adapter after all. 

"You know, couples have sex under shower. It's super sexy" Taehyung said as he soaped himself. "Is it? We have to try it too, then" Jeongguk said and discarded his soap to push Taehyung to the wall. 

"Hey, not now, not now!! My mum won't hesitate to barge into the bathroom and spank my ass if she hears me moan right on the day I returned from the dead" Taehyung said, making Jeongguk chuckle. 

"Your mother is very funny. Jimin's mother too" Jeongguk said. 

"Don't even get me started on it" Taehyung said and rolled his eyes. "They are too dramatic for their own good, you know? You saw how dramatic they were when we returned, right? What kind of mothers greet their long-lost, deemed dead sons that way when they meet them for the first time a year after they were declared dead?" he asked. 

"You are pretty dramatic too, then. Remember the scene you caused in my tent when you first came into it?" Jeongguk asked. 

"Hey!!" Taehyung exclaimed indignantly. "In my defense, I didn't know I was in a different century. I will show you a historic drama and then you will understand why I was so fixed about you all shooting for a drama" he said. 

"Sure. I would love to watch it" Jeongguk said. "So what's that box like thing you snatched from your mother a while ago?" he asked as they walked out of the shower with towels around their waists. 

"What did I snatch?" Taehyung asked. "A small black box....it had a white front...." Jeongguk described. "...just before your hyung came" he said. 

"Oh, you mean the phone!!" Taehyung exclaimed with one of his legs inside his jeans. "It's a device used to talk to people far away from us" he said. 

"Very funny" Jeongguk deadpanned. 

"What? I'm serious!! I'll show you some other time. You don't have to learn everything on your first day itself. The only thing you are gonna learn today is how to enjoy in a club" Taehyung said, slipping his hands into his shirt. 

"What's that?" Jeongguk asked. 

"Something like Aurora. You'll see" Taehyung said and looked at Jeongguk. "Aren't you gonna dress up?" he asked. "Your clothes are unacceptable" Jeongguk deadpanned again. 

Taehyung rolled his eyes with a chuckle. "We aren't in your century anymore, Grandpa. These are really decent clothes over here. You'll see what I mean when you go to the club tonight" he said. 

Jeongguk frowned at him and picked up the tiny shirt that Taehyung had given him previously. 

"Wait, I can give you a hoodie" Taehyung said once he noticed that his shirt would rather tear than fit on Jeongguk's ridiculously buffed up torso. 

Jeongguk waited for Taehyung to return from his closet with whatever a 'hoodie' was. 

"Here" Taehyung said and handed him a huge hoodie. Jeongguk slipped the hoodie onto himself and Taehyung noticed that the hoodie barely fit him. 

'My husband is so buffed up. He didn't have all that physical training in the battlefield for nothing, I guess' he thought proudly and searched for an oversized jeans. 

"Now let's tie your hair into a bun" Taehyung said and walked out of the room, only to return with a band seconds later. He successfully tied Jeongguk's hair into a bun and turned him around to take his figure in. 

"You are so drool-worthy" he said and Jeongguk could see his eyes burning with lust. 

He smirked and patted Taehyung on his shoulder. "Let's go down. Your parents must be waiting" he said and walked out of Taehyung's room. 

"Your Majesty!!" Taehyung's father exclaimed the second Jeongguk walked down the stairs. 

"Abeonim, please, call me by my name" Jeongguk said with a bow. "Alright, my son" Mr. Kim said and patted Jeongguk's head with a small smile before turning to Taehyung. "Learn some manners from him" he said. 

Taehyung scoffed and rolled his eyes. "Stop embarrassing me already!!" he exclaimed. 

"He is true, though. You never gave me any respect in my Kingdom. Look at them, giving me respect even in this century" Jeongguk said. 

"You!! How dare you!! Don't gang up on me!!" Taehyung exclaimed incredulously, hitting his husband on his arms repeatedly. 

Taehyung's father guffawed at them and shook his head before walking towards the kitchen to help his wife. Taehyung and Jeongguk walked into the kitchen as well. 

"Eomma, we are back" Jimin called out from the living room after a while. "We are all in the kitchen, Jimin" Taehyung called back. 

"Okaiie" Jimin said and walked into the kitchen along with Jeongyeon. 

Taehyung turned around to look at them and had to stifle a laugh when he found Jeongyeon standing with her legs crossed, trying her best to pull her skirt down as much as she could. 

He was just about to laugh out loud and tell her that she didn't have to try so hard when Jeongguk cleared his throat loudly. He turned towards him and noticed him glaring at her. 

"Hey, don't glare. I already had a huge argument with her about the dress just now. She didn't want anything other than a hanbok and I barely managed to convince her" Jimin said indignantly when he noticed Jeongguk's glare. 

"I don't care. Wear something better or I'm chopping your head off this instant" Jeongguk ordered. 

If Taehyung and Jimin's parents didn't believe that Jeongguk was a King before, they surely did when they heard the power and authority in his voice. 

"Hey, no one is gonna chop heads in my house" Mrs. Kim chuckled nervously. "I'll give her better clothes, don't worry. Come with me, dear" she said and led Jeongyeon to her bedroom. 

Jieun cleared her throat after a while to cut the tension in the room. "Sit down, Your Maje-Jeongguk-ah. The food is ready" she said. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

248K 19.9K 44
An Arrange Marriage that's what happened between Mr.Jeon Jungkook and Kim Taehyung Well they had enough time and choices to say no and call off the m...
114K 6.5K 44
Taekookau where Jeon Jungkook is the Almighty Warrior of Kingdom Dane. Nothing can defy him, nothing can make him weak, he had been blessed by the G...
416K 27.2K 53
"You are, Jeon Jeongguk, the pirate who have been in wars against many kingdoms , telling us that you have fallen for our son, and asking us for perm...
109K 3.4K 21
[TAEKOOK SWITCH] ---Completed--- Taehyung and Jungkook belongs to different packs, run in different territories. Tae turned 18 half an year ago...