sane - minsung

By yongbox

Sequel to 'a little crazy' in which jisung and minho's child has a ongoing dream, just like minho did. how... More

one - intro
two
three
five🔞
six
seven
eight

four🔞

2.4K 108 172
By yongbox

(a/n: y'all know i don't proofread smut)

-

it seemed like the crack of dawn when jisungs phone alarm rang, signaling it was time to get minkyu ready for school.

outside was dark, but the snow still glistened under the streetlights. it was 7:00am.

jisung stood up holding his son and slipped out of the bed quietly to let minho sleep a bit longer. he then quietly left the large room and made their way to minkyus bedroom that was located on the opposite wing of the large home.

"is daddy coming with to drop me off?" the small boy says, rubbing his tired eyes.

"not today, it's his first day being able to sleep in a comfy bed so i'm going to let him stay there for a bit longer. but he can come tomorrow if you'd like."

the small boy nodded and snuggled back into the crook of his fathers neck only to be set down on his own bed a second later. "arms up!" jisung instructed, and the boy complied shooting his arms straight into the air, giving his father access to take of his t-shirt. once that was off, minkyu dressed himself in his school uniform.

jisung sat on the boys bed as he finished getting himself ready, as in combing his hair and brushing his teeth. once that was complete, they headed downstairs to pack his lunch.

when they reached the kitchen and opened the fridge, there sat his lunchbox filled with delicious foods all packed by none other than minho. along with a note that read

you said you liked my cooking so i made you lunch. i love you, and have a great day at school. - dad <3

the two smiled at the note. "daddy is nicer than you said" minkyu laughed.

"only to us, pumpkin" jisung smiled, picking up the boy and using his hip for extra support. "you ready?"

"yup!"

so the two slipped on their shoes and puffy coats, heading out into the frigid cold snowy weather to drop the boy off at school.

-

jisung crept up the stairs and into the room where minho laid half asleep, just resting his eyes.

the younger stripped of his shirt and crawled back into bed, now lying on top of his husband. "rise and shine mr. you've got a little promise to keep." jisung whispered while kissing the side of the olders jaw.

minho groggily hummed back, wrapping his arms around jisungs waist and gripping it firmly. "good morning, beautiful" they were so happy to finally wake up next to each other after so long. i was long awaited, and now it was finally happening again.

jisung leaned in for a kiss which minho gladly accepted and took control over within mere seconds. of course they both expected this to move quickly since they waited five whole years for this moment. that being said, minho firmly gripped jisungs hair and pushed his head down to where the younger was now at eye level of the massive bulge in minhos pants. he kissed it through the material letting his breath seep through the fabric.

"you still know what you're doing, right darling?" minho joked as he looked down at the boy giving his bulge little kisses.

"that's for you to decided" jisung took his small fingertips and slipped them under the waistband of minhos boxers before tugging them down to reveal one specific part of minho he missed very very much.

he took no time in taking the tip in his mouth and sucking on hard before forcing the full length into his mouth.

minho hadn't even thought about how sensitive they would be today from not having sex in five years. he groaned and subconsciously bucked his hips up into jisungs mouth making him gag and choke. he pulled tighter on his husbands hair every time he would feel the wet throat agains his dick, making him twitch and groan. he definitely still knows how to how to give head.

the younger continued to bob his head with the help of minho literally fucking his face.

minho continued to stare down at the boy, god he was so beautiful and looked absolutely perfect just sucking him off like it was his favorite thing to do.

"i missed your body so bad" minho forced jisungs head up to wake eye contact. the younger looked up with half lidded eyes and his tongue hanging out like a dog as drool coated his chin.

"pretty boy" minho said still gripping his chin and pulling him up toward his face again.

jisung whimpered at the praise and rough touch.

"on all fours." the older demanded, pushing the boys face from his hands and basically throwing jisung into the mattress. the younger boy grunted when he forcefully hit the the bed surface.

jisung wobbly got up, proceeding to get on all fours. once in that position with minho on his knees behind him, the elder ripped down jisungs boxers and slapped his ass, earning a moan-like-screech.

"you still like it rough, hm slut?" minho said lowly as he left yet another slap on his bare, plump ass.

"mmhm!" jisung moaned in agreement. he absolutely loved the sting.

minho smacked the side of jisungs head and pulled on his hair. "use. your. words." he growled as jisung again winced at the pain he was enduring.

"yes! i do. i like it rough!" he spat out with a slight tone of a...brat. 

"i guess over the past five years you forgot how to talk to me. quit the attitude and deal with it."  minho left one more hard slap that was sure to form more of the bruises and popped blood vessels that were slightly showing already.

as for jisung, he missed this rough behavior and being dominated. so he couldn't help but get aroused by the way he was being tossed around like a ragdoll.

once it silent, minho flipped the boy over to see that jisung had bit his lip a little to hard and it was oozing blood onto his chin.

he leaned in, making jisung think it was a kiss, but minho instead licked up all of the blood from his chin. "you taste delicious, darling"

"kiss me"

"no. open your mouth." jisung whined and turned his head, only wanting a kiss, which resulted in another loud slap to the face. minho then forcefully shoved his middle and ring finger into the boys mouth. "suck" he instructed.

jisung complied and swirled his tongue all around the two fingers, coating them in a thick layer of his saliva. maybe he would get a kiss if he listened.

"such a good boy" the elder praised. he then ejected his fingers from the boys mouth and replaced it with his tongue and lips.

jisung melted into the heated kiss he was craving so bad, sucking on minhos tongue as the older did most of the work.

just as jisung was getting comfortable as the kiss continued, minho slipped two fingers inside him without warning.

"fuck" jisung cursed onto the olders lips.

"damn you're so tight. when was the last time you played with yourself hm?" minho spoke as the wall of jisungs hole put pressure onto his fingers as the began pumping in and out of him at a quickening pace.

"a month or t-two ago. i never h-have time since i'm with minkyu"

"he has school, what's stopping you then hm? or were you being a little slut and touch starving yourself because you knew i'd be coming back soon."

jisung knew he was right, he did in fact not touch himself purposefully for two months so it would hurt more when they would have sex for the first time in 5 years.  in frustrated jisung that minho could read him so well. "-asshole" he said, again it a bratty attitude.

"seriously, i think you need to be put back in your place with a mouth like that. who the hell told you you could call me these names, hm?" minho forced a third and forth finger inside the boy getting a yelp from the sudden stretch.

"m-min, that hurts- stop" jisung wined as the elder curled his fingers inside him.

"you can take it." minho proceeded to force himself fingers deep inside the boys hole.

this continued of for about two more minutes until minho had finally decided he was too impatient. that being said he took out the fingers that occupied his hole and reached for the lube.

jisung was sweating with nervousness. it had been 5 whole years since he'd had sex, and now he was about to be fucked till unconscious and he knew that.

he watched as minho pumped his own dick a few times a before aligning it with his hole. he didn't take time to ask if jisung was ready, he just pushed himself inside, getting a loud moan exit the youngers mouth.

minho grabbed the boys waist to grip into as they both put in efforts to fuck each other.  "good boy" the older grunted.

"i-it burns min~" jisung whined, he felt as if he was ripping.

"good." minho thrusted himself into the boy with no mercy. "i'm just making up for the past five years like you asked me to" he placed his hands on jisungs throat and gripped it harder everytime he was so deep into jisung he couldn't possible fill him up any more.

"min~ slow d-down"

minho slapped jisung across the face again. "shut the fuck up and take it."

jisung whined over and over as minho kept pounding into him. it felt so good yet hurt so bad. the younger had forgotten of how confusing the pleasurable pain of sex felt.

jisung started to push minho off out of instinct from how it hurt so terribly, but minho grabbed a hold of his wrists and pinned them up against the mattress. the older tried to keep up with his pace but it was hard due to the squirming boy under him, constantly trying to push him off. "that's it." minho said pulling out and getting off the bed.

jisung felt bad. he didn't actually want minho to stop. if he did, he would've used his safe word.

he watched minho walk to the dresser. "minho please, i'm sorry please i'll be good."

"clearly you can't, therefor i'll tie you up. and ruin you. while you lay there completely helpless, unable to move." minho smirked at the thought while he pulled out the bondage ropes.

they were covered in dust, showing the drawer hadn't been opened since he had left. nonetheless he blew off the dust and made it back to the bed where jisung laid. the younger was taking this short break to catch his breath and find a more comfortable position. but it was no use when minho pulled on his legs, flipped him onto his stomach, tied his legs and arms to the bed frame. keeping him spread out and incapable of moving. "minho please, i want to touch you."

"you can later. we still have 7 hours until minkyu gets out of school."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

192K 9.2K 58
a gang / mafia au The world has been fading for the last years. The rules disappeared and chaos insurged. From the destroyed city, Stray kids are wor...
65.1K 1.5K 26
[contains cursing, selfharm and suicide attempts] Jisung is a depressive college boy, who tries to live a quiet life. But everything changes right...
190K 11.6K 73
Text fic :) Jisung only lives for two things: sex and alcohol. He's avoiding love like pest, but ends up getting faced to someone he didn't expect: L...
359K 15K 58
Both Minho and Jisung had been single for a while. But that was about to change when their shared friend decided to introduce the two. Text & Normal...