Closer Heartbeat || Anime Sto...

By lizuona

Owing to an accidental touch, the dissocial and introverted girl Sue Yue begins to feel different about her p... More

Chapter 001
Chapter 002
Chapter 003
Chapter 004
Chapter 005
Chapter 006
Chapter 007.5
Chapter 008
Chapter 009
Chapter 010
Chapter 011
Chapter 012
Chapter 012.5
Chapter 013
Chapter 014
Chapter 015
Chapter 016
Chapter 016.5

Chapter 007

89 38 4
By lizuona

At the service station

In the end I spent a lot of time to look for this place, I asked so many people on the way... so tired.

I looked at the boy he was sitting beside me, he looked nervous.

"Don't worry your mom is definitely on the way here" I assured him.
"Okay" he replied. 

Suddenly the door burst open and a lady came in
"XIAO GUANG!" she shouted.

"Look your mom's here" I said.

"Mommy " the boy rushed towards his mother and hugged her.
"Where did you go earlier? you scared me"

That's good that she found her son.
The lady came towards me and bowed
"Sorry to trouble you"

"No problem "

I went out of the service station
"Sigh " I'll go back now. But where is this I don't know. I forgot my way back. I am really bad at directions. First I should contact Shu.

There was no connection, I couldn't reach Shu on the phone. So right now I'm lost?! What the hell?! What shall I do right now? argh! Why there is no tower in this mall I can't us my phone at all. I want to break down this Mall with a bulldozer.

Wait I got an idea.

Zeng Shu's POV (part of view)

Where did this idiot go. While I was busy looking at the cameras and not paying attention where did she ran off to?. Let me try calling her.

"Du-du-du-du"
"Sorry the number you have dialed is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later..."

"Still couldn't contact Yue?" Jiang asked
I looked at her and replied "yeah"

"Ah... just where did that girl go ? She didn't even tell us and I can't contact her through phone" I said annoyed.

"Don't worry, she might be roaming around nearby"
"Who knows, she might come back after a while?" Jiang consoled me.

"I hope that's the case"

"But still, I will look around for her nearby "
"Shu" Jiang called.
"Yeah?"
"No, um..." "I feel like you really care about Yue"
"Ah, yeah" "that's because she is my most important friend ". I looked at her and I think that I saw a hint of disappointment. I didn't pay attention too much. Now the most important thing is to find that idiot.

"Isn't that Jiang Nan?" One girl said.
"That guy next to her is Zeng Shu right?" The one beside her said.
They were Jiang's friends.
"Oh, come on, where on earth did you go earlier?"
"We looked for you for a long time. Why is Zeng Shu here too?"

"Hi ♡ " one of them waved.
"Hello there" I said waving back.

"Sorry earlier  I just got lost and happened to meet him so I want along with him"

"What's wrong with Shu the atmosphere is a bit weird..." the one wearing glasses whispered.  "Yeah, yeah" the girl beside her added.

"His friend got lost, and now he can't contact her " Jiang whispered back.
I don't understand that why all the girls whisper I can clearly hear them"

There is no point in continuing this, I should go look for her... without wasting another minute.  She might be in trouble. She always causes trouble wherever she goes. Why does she always makes me so worried?

Beep-- "attention customers".

"Hello Zeng Shu your older sister is waiting at the service station, once you hear this please quickly go to the service station..."

The girls behind me started chuckling.

I was shocked and stood there aimlessly for a split second. That girl this is so embarrassing! What a shame less girl and she told the workers there that she is the big sister. I am obviously the senior here. She could have also told that I am her best friend.

Ugh whatever what done is done I will go get her. If I'm late she would beat the ahit out of me. I don't know but probably I am the strongest but I still lose to her in a fight. Sigh- .

As I started walking someone pulled my shirt. It was Jiang. "Shu I will come along with you" she said.

"No need" "I am more than enough to get her"

"Plus your friends are still waiting for you" " yous stay with them"

I got late will all that talk. Afraid of her beating I started running through the hallway all the people ther were looking at me curiously. Finally I red the service station. I was breathless with all that running and was breathing heavily. I knocked on the door.

Sue Yue's POV (part of view)

When will that stupid guy come. The announcement was made ages ago. He is already 5 minutes late. If he's anymore late I will beat the shit out of him. And most importantly I have to but more of the art materials. If I'm too late then the things I need may get out of stock. He will pay for it if anything's out of stock. 

"Knock, knock " someone knocked. It must be that idiot Shu.

"Sorry for intruding, I am here to pick up my older sister Sue Yue" .

"You you are here and you are seven minutes late"

"At least I came you..." I know he will not say anything because he have to keep his prefect image among strangers. 

"Eh, you are that something Shu? Sorry!This little sister said that it's her younger brother I thought it was a child..." the lady worker said.

"No problem thank you for taking care of my sister, I'll take her home now.

"Please take care, so cute" The worker said waving as he put his hand around my neck and dragged me out"

After we got outside.
"Speak" "where did you go earlier?"

"Let go you are strangling me" I said as I tried to push his hand away.

"If you don't talk I'm not letting go"

"Earlier in the mall I met a child who was lost so I took him to the service station. But I didn't think that I will forget my way back"

"Why didn't you call me?" Shu asked.

"It's because I saw you and Jiang talking so nicely that I didn't wanted to disturb you guys".

"If this happens next time, tell me beforehand! " Shu said.

"No matter what the circumstances you have to, understood?"

"Shu" I called.

"What I'm very mad right now, don't talk to me" "when I'm mad I'm very scary"

"Thank you" "for being anxious while looking for me" . Hearing this I saw him blush a little.

The sweat that's rolling down your cheeks.

Not enough breaths to take

"I was not very anxious, I was just..."
"Just what?"
"Nothing shut up!"

My slightly trembling fingertips are still there.

Everytime, that your worried about me, all the proof will certainly be engraved into my heart.

"I went to pick you up, I am really tired  now " " Later you are treating me to cake"

"Are you blackmailing me?"

Hi ! Did you love this chapter? I hope you did ! Show your support for the author by simply clicking the little VOTE button to the left of your screen! And please comment I would love to see all of your comments. And one more thing, please forgive me if there are any grammatical or punctuation mistakes ~.

Have a wonderful day !

☆☆☆

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 3.6K 25
Third story ;)
685 74 35
When all you can hear at night is screaming and seeing the cold pale faces of those you love, you try to escape and run away but you always come back...
583 35 20
Heartstrings Noun. the deepest emotions or affections Published: 4/25/16
1K 106 35
When you lay awake at night thinking about that special someone who managed to steal your heart or was your first ever crush. It's hard to get them o...