Loki's Assassin (Loki x Reade...

By Nixykins

A girl is found in the middle of a field when Nick Fury finds her. She looks worse for wear as a black smokey... More

Chapter 1: And So Nick Fury Found Her
Chapter 2 : And So She is Compromised
Chapter 3 : And So She Wakes Up To A New Assignment
Chapter 4 : And So She Gets A Suit
And So She Trains With A God
Chapter 6 : And So A Friendship is Formed
Chapter 7 : And So She Opens Up...A Little
Chapter 8 : And So They Party
Chapter 9 : And so She's Determined to Regain Her Memories
Chapter 10 : And So They Decide To Help Her
Chapter 11 : And So They Convince Her To Talk To Fury
Chapter 12 : And So They Talk To Fury
Chapter 13 : And So They Hear About Fury
Chapter 14 : And So Loki and Fury Talk
Chapter 15 : And So SHIELD Is Gone
Chapter 16 : And So She Shares Her Feelings
Chapter 17 : And So Her Birthday Begins
Chapter 18 : And So They Celebrate
Chapter 19 : And So They Have A Day Off... Or So They Thought
Chapter 20 : And So She Is More Determined
Chapter 21: And So She Confesses
Chapter 22 : And So Loki Trusts Her
Chapter 23 : And So The Truth Is Out About Loki
Chapter 24 : And So She Is Tortured
Chapter 25 : And So Things Start To Get Confusing
Chapter 26 : And So They Go To Asgard
Chapter 27: And So A Plan Is Set
Chapter 28: And So Loki Sees Her Memories
Chapter 29 : And So She Tries To Be Mischievious
Chapter 30 : And So She Goes With Her Original Plan
Chapter 31 : And So She Is Successful
Chapter 33 : And So A Lot Happens
Chapter 34 : And So She Helps
Chapter 35: And So She Is Heart Broken Again
Chapter 36: And So She Stays On Asgard
Chapter 37 : And So That Was Intense
Chapter 38: And So They Meet Hela
Chapter 39 : And So Loki Wakes Up In Sakaar
Chapter 40 : And So They Decide To Stay
Chapter 41 : And So Thor Lands On Sakaar
Chapter 42 : And So It's Competition Day
Chapter 43 : And So It's Hulk vs. Thor
Chapter 44 : And So There's A Change Of Heart
Chapter 45 : And So He Comes Up With A Plan
Chapter 46 : And So More Are On Board
Chapter 47 : And So They All Have A Plan
Chapter 48: And So It's A...
Chapter 49 : And So She Is Reassured
Chapter 50 : And So Ragnarok
Chapter 51: And So They Welcome Frigga
Chapter 52 : And So Everyone Knows... Somewhat
Chapter 53: And So She Is Cleared
Chapter 54: And So Begins Infinity War
Chapter 55 - And So Onward To Home
Chapter 56: And They Meet and Make a Plan
Chapter 57 : And So Two Days
Chapter 58: And So There's Dust In The Air
Chapter 59: And So The 5 Year Gap
Chapter 60 : And So More Dust
Chapter 61 : And So The Endgame
Chapter 62 : And So Tears and Insecurities
Chapter 63 : And So The Talk
Chapter 64 : And So Home
Chapter 65 : And So Finding a Place
Chapter 66: And So A Bridge Is Built

Chapter 32 : And So Odin Invites Her To Stay

305 9 2
By Nixykins

The guard takes her to the throne room and he keeps staring at her like he is worried about her. Y/N was starting to get annoyed but she didn't say anything. She did not want to falter before telling Odin what had happened.

"So you don't listen but demand to speak with me?" Odin asks clearly pissed.

"Malekif is dead. Killed in a battle with me. Your realms are fine and I have the ether. Totally prepared to lock it away somewhere." Odin stared daggers at her as she couldn't bring herself to say the next part.

"What are you not telling me child?! Speak up.!"

"There was a body." The guard said stepping in. His mannerisms were familiar to her and she teared up a bit and then stormed out of the room as Odin spoke.

"Loki."

——

Y/N teleported herself to Loki's room and then screamed at the top of her lungs again. She trashed the room and was sobbing. When she finally had enough she laid down on the bed to continue sobbing until there weren't any tears left. She was clinging to Loki's pillow as she grabbed the gem she used to contact Tony. Immediately Tony answered.

"Hey Witch Hunter. How did getting your memories back go?" She didn't answer, it was comforting to hear Tony's voice. She sniffled as tears started to form again. "Witch Hunter?"

"I'm here..." She said weakly. She told Tony everything. About Frigga, her time on Asgard, and her past. Tony listened but none of it explained to him why she was sounding so broken.

"What else happened? If you don't want to say let me talk to Reindeer Games so we can work out damage control." She felt the tears start to fall and her voice cracked as she spoke.

"Tony... he's dead..."

——

Thor came back through the bifrost and walked into the palace. He was headed straight to Loki's room after talking to Sif and the warriors three. He had heard that Y/N killed Malekif and knew exactly where to find her. Annessa was sitting on the floor and leaning against the wall by Loki's door. Thor was about to barge in when Annessa grabbed the end of his cape.

"She is speaking with someone named Tony. Let her mourn in her way." Annessa said. Someone cleared their throat and they looked to see Odin standing there. His face looked more kind than normal.

"Father I..." Odin put his hand up.

"You and I will talk tomorrow my son. Now go." Thor did as he was told and Odin looked down at Annessa. "How is she?" Annessa stood, surprised that he was asking such a question.

"In all honesty... she is shattered sir." Odin looked to Annessa for an explaination. "When she lived here before, her life was already terrible but for her brothers she would put on a smile. Lady Frigga talked about Loki to her all the time and she used to watch him from afar. She admired him. Then her life went from bad to worse and she then was still thinking of everyone else before herself. She didn't even get to mourn the loss of her younger brother. Then she comes back to Asgard with the said prince she admired. Smiling. They only saw one another when they were in a room. He wanted her happiness and she wanted his. When I saw them together... I almost didn't want her to have her memories back so she could stay happy. But she got them back and her happiness has now been ripped from her. How is one supposed to feel or react?" Annessa looked at Odin and saw sadness and heartbreak in his eyes.

"What have I done..." Odin mumbled under his breath. Annessa didn't hear him.

"Sir?" Annessa asked. Y/N then opened the door. She looked dead inside, her hair destroyed, and her face stained with tears.

"I'm sorry I kind of...." Y/N started and Annessa just smiled.

"I heard you throwing things. Don't worry I will put it back to normal in no time." Annessa then went in and started cleaning. Y/N wouldn't look at Odin who followed Y/N into the room.

"L-Let me help at least..." Y/N said. Annessa looked at her and then crossed her arms. "What?"

"You are bleeding." Y/N widened her eyes forgetting about her side. "Sit and I will be back." Annessa left the room. Y/N didn't sit. She just stared at the room in front of her while Odin stared at her. She then started to pick up the books she threw on the floor.

"I hope I didn't lose his place in them..." She froze as she said it and then sighed continuing to pick them up. Odin's expression was one full of sorrow, as if his heart was breaking for her.

"I understand what you must be feeling Little... erm... Y/N." As she picked up the books a smaller book caught her eye. She picked it up and it was 'A Study in Scarelet'. Tears fell from her eyes as she stood there with that book in her hands. Memories of her falling from the ladder with him catching her and the nights of reading together flashed through her mind. She hugged the book and began to sob quietly. "I can't believe he brought this with him." Her eyes widened when she felt Odin's hand ruffling her hair. In a desperate need of comfort she turned and hugged Odin as she continued to sob. Annessa walked in and Odin looked at Annessa as he continued to ruffle Y/N's hair. Annessa stared and saw green in Odin's eyes which puzzled her for a moment.

"Y/N?" Thor followed Annessa in. She quickly jumped back and wiped her tears away.

"W-What's up Point Break?" She said trying to sound normal. She looked at Odin and bowed. "S-Sorry..." Everyone looked at her wide eyed. She was never polite to Odin, let alone hugging him. Odin just shook his head and left as Y/N kept clutching the book.

——

Odin walked to Frigga's study, shutting and locking the door behind him. Then a golden light surrounded him as he transformed. Loki leaned his head against the door and then started pacing back and forth.

"I should have just told her after her final battle with Malekif." He threw a dagger at the wall. "She is so broken because of me..." Loki ran his fingers through his hair. He was fighting the urge to just break down completely after seeing her in that state.

——

It was the next day and Y/N was extracting the ether from herself and into a rectangular container. She gave the container to Volstagg and Sif who walked away with it. Thor patted her back. Annessa had brushed her hair and just let her wear whatever she wanted. She was wearing a black shirt, her comfy leggings from back home, and Loki's jacket that he normally wore. She was playing with the necklace he gave to her as they walked down the hallway.

"Little One have you eaten today?" Thor asked.

"I'm not hungry." She said. Her voice was void from all emotion. Thor sighed.

"Annessa will kill me if I don't try to get you to eat. Come on." They go to one of the many dining areas of the palace and Thor brings her a place of food. She just pokes at it with her fork. She spent the whole night talking to Tony and Annessa. It made her feel worse when she pretty much kept them up all night. As far as they knew, Odin had ordered Thor and Annessa to not let Y/N be alone. "The fact that you got even father worried is something... hey take a bite Little One."

"I'm not hungry... I told you that." She said numbly. Thor then shoved a bite of potatoes in her mouth when she opened it to sigh. She glared at him but reluctantly swallowed knowing he would just do it again. "I'll eat when I'm good and ready." A guard came up to Thor and Y/N, clearing his throat.

"Odin will see you now." They both nodded and Y/N teleported them to the throne room. Thor fell after they got there. Normally she would have snickered at that but nothing seemed funny to her anymore. She sits there not really listening to Thor and Odin's discussion. She did hear that basically Odin was proud of his son and that Thor was to go back to Midguard. She kept staring down at her feet, still hoping this was just a really bad dream and that Loki would be waking her up soon. Thor touched her shoulder and she looked up. Thor nodded and walked off and she looked to Odin, assuming that he wanted to talk to her.

"Does wearing his jacket bring you comfort?" Odin asks.

"I would rather it be on him." She responded. Odin nodded and walked down to her. "Why are you wanting to talk to me?"

"I want to offer you the opportunity to stay in Asgard. You can stay in Loki's room or have a room of your own." She looked at him and raised her eyebrows, shocked. "Loki and Frigga's library would then be yours and whatever work you feel needs to be done about the infinity stones would be up to you." She blinked in compete shock. But she shook her head.

"I need to find my brother as well as the infinity stones. Plus I have a home back on Midguard... my friends there need my help as well, with their shorter life span... I can't risk not being with them. I don't want to lose more time." Odin sighed but understood.

"Then how about, whenever you need resources or you find information that will help protect the nine realms, you come visit and whatever you need you will get. I owe Frigga and my son that much." She smiled a fake smile and accepted that offer. "But I request that you stay until you are fully healed." She nodded.

"Annessa is not giving me a choice." She responded as she left the throne room. When she closed the door Loki transformed back into himself.

"Then I will just have to tell you before you leave my Little Assassin."

——

She was in Loki's room looking out at Asgard in the little nook. She still hadn't eaten despite Annessa begging her to. She was just wearing one of Loki's shirts. There was no more screaming but plenty of crying. Annessa had cleaned up the room pretty well which made her smile. She looked up at the moon.

"Am I terrible that I'm so angry that you are gone? Am I terrible for wanting to just give up?" She then chuckled to herself. "I already know you would say something like 'why are you talking like that my Little Assassin'.... shit... I'm never going to hear that again am I?.... look at me talking to the moon..." She wobbled to the bed and laid down.

"I'ld give anything for this to just be some sick joke..." she muttered before falling asleep. As she slept she began to toss and turn. She started to cry in her sleep. Loki appeared at her bed side. He leaned in and kissed her cheek and whispered in her ear.

"It's ok. I'm here and I will never leave you." He then teleported to Frigga's study and found one of her books with a spell that allows the caster to enter the dreams of someone. He then cast the spell after locking the door. He fell asleep seconds after casting it

——

Loki woke up in and appeared to be in the realm of the dark elves.

"L-Loki?" Y/N looked shocked as she stared at him. "I have to be dreaming."

"You are my Little Assassin." Y/N ran to him and clung to him. Loki wrapped his arms around her, pulling her as close as possible. "You look so weary..."

"How else am I supposed to look when I watched you die?" Loki tensed up and made eye contact with her. "I want you home with me." Loki leaned down, kissing her lips gently. So gently that it seemed like if he deepened it that she would break. Tears rolled down her face where the nightmare she had began again. She crouched down and began sobbing.

"No... I don't want to watch this anymore!" She cried out. Loki looked behind him and saw his own 'death' happening over and over again. Her heart wrenching screams echoed in his ears. Loki bent down to her level with tears in his eyes.

"Little Assassin I'm so sorry that I did this to you. But look at me. I'm here. I will always be here. Wake up my Little Assassin. I never left you. Wake up." She jumped awake breathing heavily. When she woke up she was in the tower. She looked around confused. She looked to the side of her bed to see Tony working on his laptop in her reading nook. She looked to the other side to see Annessa sleeping next to her.

"Welcome home Witch Hunter."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

350K 10.6K 46
"I'm sorry" you said to him, not taking your eyes away from the screen. "I beg your pardon?" Now it was his turn to be confused. He turned to look at...
2K 67 16
After a party with her friends, the Avengers, Y/N forgets everything about them and herself. According to Tony's orders, no one is allowed to tell Y...
162K 6.9K 68
so, maybe he's a bit of a fixer upper. maybe he's a bit of a bitch. but he's loki, right? our favorite greasy weasel god. when y/n, a consultant for...
3.5K 219 36
Story about a girl Zenaida Alistare who wakes up to find herself stuck inside the MCU And then she meets Peter and Loki and what happens then? Chaos...