๐๐ž๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ/ ๏ฟฝ...

By ziaaaa_aaaa

"๐“๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐š๐ฐ๐š๐ค๐ž. ๐ƒ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐š๐ฌ๐ฅ... More

๏ผฃ๏ฝˆ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝ…๏ฝ’ 1
๏ผฃ๏ฝˆ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝ…๏ฝ’ 2
๏ผฃ๏ฝˆ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝ…๏ฝ’ 3
๏ผฃ๏ฝˆ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝ…๏ฝ’ 4
๏ผฃ๏ฝˆ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝ…๏ฝ’ 5
๏ผฃ๏ฝˆ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝ…๏ฝ’ 6
๏ผฃ๏ฝˆ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝ…๏ฝ’ 7
๏ผฃ๏ฝˆ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝ…๏ฝ’ 8
๏ผฃ๏ฝˆ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝ…๏ฝ’ 9
๏ผฃ๏ฝˆ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝ…๏ฝ’ 10
๏ผฃ๏ฝˆ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝ…๏ฝ’ 11
๏ผฃ๏ฝˆ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝ…๏ฝ’ 12
๏ผฃ๏ฝˆ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝ…๏ฝ’ 13
๏ผฃ๏ฝˆ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝ…๏ฝ’ 14
๏ผฃ๏ฝˆ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝ…๏ฝ’ 15
๏ผฃ๏ฝˆ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝ…๏ฝ’ 16
๏ผฃ๏ฝˆ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝ…๏ฝ’ 17
๏ผฃ๏ฝˆ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝ…๏ฝ’ 18
๏ผฃ๏ฝˆ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝ…๏ฝ’ 20
๏ผฃ๏ฝˆ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝ…๏ฝ’ 21
๏ผฃ๏ฝˆ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝ…๏ฝ’ 22
๏ผฃ๏ฝˆ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝ…๏ฝ’ 23
๏ผฃ๏ฝˆ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝ…๏ฝ’ 24
๏ผฃ๏ฝˆ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝ…๏ฝ’ 25
๏ผฃ๏ฝˆ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝ…๏ฝ’ 26
๏ผฃ๏ฝˆ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝ…๏ฝ’ 27
๏ผฃ๏ฝˆ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝ…๏ฝ’ 28
๏ผฃ๏ฝˆ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝ…๏ฝ’ 29
๏ผฃ๏ฝˆ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝ…๏ฝ’ 30
๏ผฃ๏ฝˆ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝ…๏ฝ’ 31
๏ผฃ๏ฝˆ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝ…๏ฝ’ 32
๏ผฃ๏ฝˆ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝ…๏ฝ’ 33
๏ผฃ๏ฝˆ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝ…๏ฝ’ 34
๏ผฃ๏ฝˆ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝ…๏ฝ’ 35
๏ผฃ๏ฝˆ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝ…๏ฝ’ 36
๏ผฃ๏ฝˆ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝ…๏ฝ’ 37
๏ผฃ๏ฝˆ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝ…๏ฝ’ 38
EPILOGUE
A/N
A/N (1)
A/N(2)
A/N (3)
A/N (4)

๏ผฃ๏ฝˆ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝ…๏ฝ’ 19

1.8K 67 12
By ziaaaa_aaaa

I felt the car stop, I looked out the window just to see that we were back at the campus.

"I will go to practice now". I hummed as an answer. He got out of the car but was still standing while looking at me.

"What? Thank you- whatever just go and break a leg". I said and gestured to the driver to start the engine.

"Wait!-". The car halted when he shouted.

"What now?!". I asked with furrowed eyebrows.

"I mean it! I'm serious when I said that j-just-okay let's just talk tomorrow! Byeee!". His face turned red and then ran fast away from us.

I looked in the air with a confused expression attached on my face.

Wait- did he just say he's serious? Oh my gosh! I heard that correct right?!

The car started again, I leaned back and let out a sigh. I looked around to see if I'm dreaming, if all of the things I heard are right. A smile flashed to my face. I can't stop from grinning, I looked like a grinning emoji.

When I got home, I quickly freshen up and rested a little bit before doing some assignments, then went downstairs to eat dinner with Jeonghoon, as always.

The next day, I go to the campus early to get the test that I was supposed to finish yesterday and other tests and quizzes will be done later.

I just got coffee near the campus before going to Jeonghoon's office where I will take the test with Chohee observing me as if I will cheat. Well, I just did that yesterday, I don't know if that counts as cheating.

I took the test and tried my best not to doze off. My mind works pretty well in the morning since I have so much energy until the day continues and slowly losing all that energy on my mind.

Finally I finished the test and stretched my arms carefully. I walked out of the room just to be snatched by someone.

"Yah! Where are we going?!". I snatched my arms away and stopped.

"Okay, what I said yesterday is uhm-"

"What? It's just a joke? I didn't know that you're some type of joker". I chuckled sarcastically.

"I-it's not like t- that okay?! You can do that! Whoo!". I crossed my arms with a furrowed forehead. He looked so nervous.

"What? Are we supposed to stand here and talk yourself?". I raised my eyebrows.

"Just wait okay?! I'm trying to gather myself". He said then faced his back to me, I titled my head trying to understand what's going on.

"Okay, I'm done her-". I tried to walk out but he grabbed my wrist and that made me stop.

"Look Heeseung, the class will be start in just a minu-"

"I like you! Okay?! Can't you get what I'm trying to say? I'm serious and there's nothing to worry about because I l-like you and nothing will change my mind so whether you like it or not you're going to date me. Do you understand?". He looked straight into my eyes waiting for my answer.

"Okay then, I will just see you at the class". I nodded and smiled then walked away. Then I looked back again to meet his eyes.

"Oh! I like you too by the way". I chuckled and walked out as soon as I said those words.

I reached the gazebo panting, I held both of my cheeks just to feel them a little bit hot which means I'm blushing? Did I really just say that to him? With all my heart? Oh god! What am I gonna do?!

"L!!". I went back to my senses and looked around, I saw Youngbin, Jake and Yuri looking at me confused.

"W-what?". Why am I stuttering?!!

"We've been calling you! The bell is already ringing!". I widened my eyes and dragged Yuri to walk towards the building.

We said goodbye to the two gentlemen and went to our floor. I slapped myself when I remembered that Heeseung and I had the same class this morning and worse, we are seated beside each other.

I closed my eyes tightly when I reached the room and stood in front of it, wishing that I arrived first before him.

"Boo!"

"Aahh!- what is your problem?!". I smacked his shoulder.

"You've been standing there, what are you doing?". He looked around to see if there's something wrong.

"Stupid! Get back to your class with the other old people, Geonu". I flipped out my hair and pushed him away.

"Freak!". He pinched my nose which irritated me and then stuck out his tongue before he ran away.

"I don't know why you are still my cousin, ugh!". I whispered to myself and turned around to enter the classroom when I bump my forehead to someone since I'm looking down.

"Who's that?". I caressed my forehead and passed him by to go to my seat.

"Old guy, why?". I responded and put down my bag.

"Nothing, just making sure that you still mean what you said earlier". I looked up and arched my eyebrows.

"Why? Are you jealous?". I moved my brows up and down, and Heeseung's cheeks turned red.

"M-me? Huh! I'm not, besides there's a lot of girls who're obsessed with me". He said proudly, my face turned into disgusted expression.

"You mean all your freaked fans? Okay, they're all yours". I said.

"You really can't stop being mean for a day? Jeez, what kind of cupid that shoots me to like you". This time I'm the one who's turned the cheeks red.

"Did he just say he likes her?". We both looked at the back, just to see the two girls again with their foundation that doesn't match their skin.

"Are you really that bored of eavesdropping on other people's conversation?". I arched my eyebrows.

"I-w-we didn't mean to eavesdrop but-"

"Oh, just shut up, I don't want to hear your voice. Next time if you're going to buy in the shop try to call the attendees attention to help the both of you to find your correct shade. There's nothing wrong to ask but what is wrong is to listen to someone's conversation, do you get me?". They quickly nodded, I turned my head in front when our prof arrived.

"Okay, I want to thank that cupid who shot me, that's badass". He whispered that made me laugh.

The class started, the prof gave the result of the quiz that we took yesterday.

"I'm disappointed in all of you except this student who was not able to attend the class last week but still got a higher score-". They all looked at me as if I'm the one that the prof was talking abo-wait I am?

"Ms. Chun, great job. Next is Mr. Lee, great job too". Heeseung and I looked at each other, stopping ourselves from cracking up.

We finished the two subjects without any problem or even getting caught. It's already breaktime which means I need to finish one test again for today then later will be the last one after class.

"Where are you going?". Heeseung asked when he saw me putting my things quickly inside my bag.

"I'm taking a test to Jeonghoon- I mean Dean's office". I replied and stood up then got my bag.

"I will go with you-"

"Stop, no need. I will just see you later at the class, get some sleep or rest whatever until the class resume". I cut him off.

"I will miss-"

"Heeseung!". We both looked at the door, seeing a girl with a super smile attached to her face. He ran fast towards the girl

"Oh! What are you doing here?! Where have you been?!". I heard him ask when I'm on my way to get out of the room.

"I will just- okay, great!". I exclaimed when he ignored me because of his excitement that he forgot I'm here.

I rolled my eyes and just went to Jeonghoon's office and took the test.

"Did you take your meds?". I nodded, still trying to focus on the paper.

"What is this that I heard-"

"Shh! I'm concentrating, stop talking". I put my finger on my lips to shut him up.

I am finally done and go back to my next class. I saw Yuri sitting already, so I went to her.

"What happened yesterday?". I asked and put down my bag.

"They just get us to council meetings, I hate all of them!". She put her head down to the armchair, I caressed her back to remind her that I'm here.

"Everything will work out, it's not fine but eventually it will be". I said.

The half of morning class started. I put my chin to my palm making sure I'm paying attention to the discussion.

"Let's go, I'm really hungry". I called Yuri who still looked so sad.

"Fine! My treat!". Her face slowly light up and quickly pick up her things. Without a minute she already at the door.

"What? Faster!". She left me and went to the cafeteria without waiting for me.

"What happened to her?". Heeseung asked, I walked towards the cafeteria with him beside me.

"I don't know, asked that smiling girl that in any minute her lips will destroy". I smiled sarcastically and rolled my eyes.

I walked towards the table where they were already seated, Jay, Sunghoon, Jake, Youngbin, Jungwon, Sunoo and Ni-Ki.

"Where's Yuri?". I asked them when Yuri was nowhere to be found.

"She's waiting for you at the line". Jake pointed to the line. I looked at the line and saw her waving her hands to me with a wide smile.

"This girl". I marched towards her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66K 3.1K 42
Where in two colleagues met at a party and become a whole new Addiction to each other *** From One night of spending time together to addiction. Will...
65K 2.4K 44
"๐„๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ๐›๐จ๐๐ฒ ๐ก๐š๐ฌ ๐š๐ง ๐š๐๐๐ข๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง, ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐ž ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ž๐ง๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ." -๐“๐“ฒ-๐“ด๐“ฒ (แด…ษช๊œฑแด„สŸแด€ษชแดแด‡ส€!) แด›สœษช๊œฑ ษช๊œฑ แดŠแดœ๊œฑแด› แดส แด˜แดœส€แด‡...
105K 3.4K 44
" ๐ˆ ๐๐ข๐๐ง'๐ญ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ก๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ฌ๐ž๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ง๐œ๐ž๐ฌ, ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ข๐ญ ๐ญ๐š๐ค๐ž๐ฌ ๐ˆ'๐ฆ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง...
18.4K 829 20
"๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐š ๐šŽ๐š›๐šŽ ๐š–๐šข ๐š–๐š’๐šœ๐šœ๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š•๐š..." "๐š’๐š'๐šœ ๐š—๐š˜๐š ๐š•๐š’๐š”๐šŽ ๐š’ ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š•๐š•๐šข ๐š๐šŠ๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐šœ๐š˜๐š–๐šŽ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š, ๐š’ ๐š ๐šŠ๐šœ ๐š–๐š˜๐š›๐šŽ ๐š˜๏ฟฝ...