Chapter 23

We decided to stay here for a while after we finished our food

We decided to stay here for a while after we finished our food. He keeps on talking about him or some funny stories while I'm listening to him attentively. I like the sound of his voice, I don't know but it looks like he hypnotized me.

"Remember the time when I confessed to you at the gazebo?". I hummed as a response and faced him.

"Jay and Jake actually there-"

"Wait! What?! Like for real?". I panicked and remembered what exactly I said.

"For real, I just told them not to bring that up to you because I know you will be embarrassed". He said and shoved another rice cake to my mouth.

"That's sweet". I said and received the food.

I love how comfortable I am to be alone with him. I don't know I just can't find other people, but to him? It's wholesome. How can this man make me fall deeply to him by simply doing the things that other people do too? I wish he's the one, I'm sure he is but we don't know how the universe works.

"Hey, are you listening to me?". I went back to my senses and looked at him.

"H-huh? Yeah, yeah I'm listening". I said.

"Okay, what I'm sayi-"

"Heeseung". I called him.

"Hmm?". He quickly moved his eyes to me.

"Let's have dinner with Jeonghoon later". I said without hesitation.

"W-wait, with the Dean?". He asked with widened eyes.

"Not the Dean, Jeonghoon my brother". I replied and picked up our trash.

"Well, okay. I'm fine with that, I'm just shocked". He admitted honestly.

"That's great! And you don't have to worry, I'm with you, okay?". I got up and reached for his hand, a mischievous smile appeared on his lips and received my hand.

We both head out while holding each other's hands, his warm and comfortable hand.

When we reached our building, there's only a few students roaming around. I tightened my grip to his hand before letting it go.

"7 pm later, don't be late!". I said to him, We saw Yuri coming towards our place.

"I will be on time, I will just see you later". He said and waved his hand while walking away to find the other guys.

"Where have you been?". Yuri asked as soon as she reached me.

"We just passed some requirements". I lied and decided to go home.

When I get home I rest before I freshen up. After a couple of hours, I go down to the kitchen to find our helper to cook dinner that I recommend. I volunteered to set up the dining table.

"Is there any occasion?". Jeonghoon appeared in the dining room while looking at what I'm doing.

"Heeseung will be having dinner with us, I bet you already know that?". I stopped what I'm doing and looked at him. I am referring to the words roaming around the campus.

"So that's really true? About you and him?". I furrowed my forehead.

"Yeah and I think that's not a problem right? I mean I make my own decision so that's fine beside he's s good person, you can asked Yuri she knows th-"

"I know Mr. Lee, I mean Heeseung. I already met him at the hospital right? And I always saw you two together, it doesn't matter. I'm fine with him, he seems like a good guy". Smile escaped on my lips when I heard what my brother just said.

"I will just change and do some paper stuff, just call me when he arrives, okay?". He said, I nodded eagerly and continued what I'm doing.

When I finished setting up, I went back to my room and got dressed. I tied my wavy hair in a ponytail, I got my phone to come with me to go downstairs.

It's already 6:50 pm, I looked at my phone to see if he texted but there's no message

It's already 6:50 pm, I looked at my phone to see if he texted but there's no message. I decided to wait for him outside. I walked out the gate when I saw a figure in front of the tree right in front of our house.

"Heeseung?". I walked towards it to confirm.

"O-oh! H--hi! I mean hi!". He cleared his throat and met me halfway.

"How long have you been here?". I asked and gave him a side hug.

"I just got here, I uhm...". I raised my eyebrows waiting to hear what he would say.

"Uhm... I'm nervous". He nervously admitted.

"I can see that-". I laughed but then stopped eventually.

"I mean, you don't have to. Just don't think of him as the dean, think of him as my brother like just my family". I comfort him.

"That makes me more nervous! Meeting your family rather than at least one of your family". He moved closer to me and buried his face to my neck that made my stomach flutter and heat up my cheeks.

"O-okay, let's stay here for a couple of minutes to let your nerves calm down then head inside". I said and patted his back to help him to calm down.

We stay like that in position while I'm caressing his back. I feel his breathing become more normal than the unusual one earlier.

"You okay now?". I asked when he put up his head and looked at me.

"Yeah, let's go". He said while clung my arm to his arm then head inside the house.

 He said while clung my arm to his arm then head inside the house