Make Her Feel What Love Is Li...

Per Maahi1066

We all have best friends. Some are right there with us from our childhood, & some from college or university... Més

~Basic information~
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45- Epilogue.

Chapter 3

1.7K 66 24
Per Maahi1066

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

                        I love you
                      Why can't you too?

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Rajvir hesitantly nodded.

It didn't take Ishita to make her eyes wet by crying.

"Ishita please don't cry" Rajvir said, & tried approaching her but she showed her hand to him, as if indicating to stop.

"I don't need your concern Mr. Khanna" Ishita said coldly.

"Ishita..." Rajvir called her out.

"Don't you dare take my name with that mouth of yours!" Ishita yelled, catching all the attention.

But, Rajvir didn't care about the stares that he was getting from unknown people. All he cared was that how much he had hurt Ishita by leaving her behind. He didn't knew that Ishita would be this hurt. Only if he had not listened to his father, then maybe the things would have been different.

"Ishita please let me explain--" before Rajvir could complete his sentence, Ishita slapped him.

He didn't knew that Ishita hates him now. Everything is clear. She doesn't like him anymore. The liking she had towards him as a friend, that was also gone now. Rajvir was at the verge of crying but he controlled himself hard.

Ronit & Rahul came & stood beside Rajvir, confused to why their best friend got a slap & even that from a girl around of his age.

Ishita had to take all the things out of her heart that she had kept for years till now. She took a hold of Rajvir's hand & dragged him towards the exit of the mall.

As soon as they reached out of the mall, Ishita yanked his hand. Which broke Rajvir's heart in a million pieces.

"You! You were the cause of Myra's broken heart Rajvir Khanna!" Ishita yelled at Rajvir.

Rajvir was confused that what was she talking about but stayed silent.

"When you couldn't even manage a friendship with her then why did you make her fall for you?!"

Myra loved me? Rajvir thought.

"If you are wondering what I am talking about, then listen! Myra loved you very insanely. But what did you do? Before she could even confess to you, you broke her heart by leaving her on the read! Only... Only if you had left her a note! That you were going, then maybe she wouldn't have suffered so much Mr. Khanna!" Ishita said & started hitting him on the chest. After she was tired she fell on her knees & cried her heart out.

Rajvir had enough of this so he held Ishita's shoulders & helped her in getting up & hugged her. She tried pulling away but stopped when she realized that Rajvir was only going to hold her more tighter.

"Rajvir... Leave me...." Ishita said, & hoped that maybe now Rajvir will leave her. But he didn't even budge from his place, & tightened his grip on her waist.

Rajvir was scared that he might not see Ishita again.

"Never. I am not going anywhere now" Rajvir said & deepened his head in the crock of her neck.

Ishita didn't say anything. But, Rajvir decided to say something that would be shocking for Ishita.

"My dad had told me to cut all my contacts with my childhood friends. So I had to Ishita. I know you will understand. I promise you that I won't leave you ever again"

Ishita relaxed.

Ishita you are with your best friend you should be happy! Not crying like this. & He is even telling you that he is not going anywhere this time. Forgive him & forget the past. Ishita thought.

But I won't forgive him at any cost. The pain I have gone through he has to go through that too. Ishita thought again.

But for now she decided to just be like they used to be. But, when he asks her that if she forgave him or not, then she will tell him that she didn't.

"Promise?" Ishita asked while still sobbing.

"Promise. Now be a good girl & stop crying" Rajvir said & broke the hug, & wiped her tears.

"Oh my! I forgot that my mom & dad must be waiting for me. I gotta go now Rajvir" She said & smiled sadly.

"Wait! Give me your number I will call you tonight" Rajvir said.

"Uh alright sure" Ishita said & gave her phone to him to let him save his number & she took his phone to save her number.

Rajvir cutie pie 😍 (Rajvir saved it as that)

Ishita lovely😘 (Ishita saved it as that)

They both exchanged their phones & looked at their names.

"Rajvir cutie pie? You still remember me calling you that in highschool huh?" Ishita said & laughed.

"Ishita lovely? You too remember?" Rajvir said, & blew a kiss in the air towards Ishita.

Ishita shyly catched it & ate it. Making both of them burst out in laughter.

Kissing eachother on the cheek or hugging or blowing a kiss in the air to eachother was common for them. They used to do it in their highschool.

"Alright, I will go now? & I will share your number with Myra & Sritish too" Ishita said & turned around to go but Rajvir grabbed her hand.

"Will Myra be okay?" Rajvir asked worriedly.

"Don't worry. I will handle that" Ishita said & smiled which Rajvir returned.

Ishita went inside the mall & sighed.

Drama day she muttered under her breath & walked inside the Starbucks.

        ~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Ishita ordered her order & walked with it towards her table where her family was.

"What took you so long dear? Her mother asked worriedly.

"Nothing, the line was quite long" She lied & sat next to her dad.

"Are you hiding something from us Ishita?" Her dad whispered in her ear.

"No dad" She said, & saw her dad slightly nodding.

The Singhaniya family enjoyed the evening together & headed back to home.

           ~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Rahul choked on his drink & looked up at Rajvir with widened eyes.

"What?" Rajvir asked.

"You really met her?" Rahul asked.

"Yeah so what? She is my best friend. & Besides I had promised myself that I will come back for her" Rajvir said & sipped on his hot chocolate.

"What will your dad do after he finds out?" Ronit asked while raising his brow on Rajvir.

"Guys, I am fed up of being scared of him. He controlled me when I was in highschool but he can't do that now" Rajvir said.

"& What if he kicks you out of the house?" Rahul asked.

Rajvir smiled proudly on his friends & said,

"When will you guys help me?" Rajvir said & playfully smirked.

This time, Ronit choked on his hot chocolate, & looked at Rajvir then at Rahul.

        ~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Hope you guys enjoyed the chapter!

Shower your love on Ishita & Rajvir by voting, commenting, following & sharing with your friends!

Till we meet again,
Lots of love💕
-Maahi.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

114K 5K 30
New Story about IshRa ❤️
Destined With Him Per author_isha

Literatura romàntica

134K 6.2K 52
"I've always heard addiction is something that adapts you , it's like a cage that traps you in , you have no way out once you get in , no matter how...
321K 32.8K 181
Special mention in #Wattpad love awards Most impressive rankings #1 in Together-11/06/2022 #2 in Emotional-13/11/2021 #3 in Emotional-15/11/2021 #3 i...