underground tracks - beidou

By zuumiez

what happens after having to race against your boss in a big company? lowercase intended using they/them pro... More

characters + cars
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
school (β•₯_β•₯)
which one?
update
update?
new story!!
NEW STORY UPLOADED

twenty-one

219 19 16
By zuumiez

-------------------------------------------------------------

as you were sitting down while waiting for beidou you felt hands creeping up your back. when you turned around you noticed childe with a smile on his face. 

"you're a bit late." childe said while taking a seat next to you, passing you a weird-looking sandwich. you start digging in anyways. 

"beidou and i stopped by her friends' house for a bit." childe hummed after you responded, leaning back on the bench. "have you already went on the rides?" you asked.

"i was waiting for you." as he said that you noticed what he was planning. 

"i know what you're up to." you put your hand on his shoulder. "i am not going on those rides." childe chuckled at your comment. 

"come on, you have to have fun sometimes." childe sighed while still letting out a few chuckles. "you only stay home or go to work."

"i have fun at home and at work." you argued. 

"having fun with what?" childe responded. "playing valorant and simping over beidou?" you looked over at him with the last comment. he chuckled. "come on, you know it's true. not everyone notices but i do."

"how so?" you asked, trying to act as if you didn't do anything he had just mentioned. 

you felt his arm around your shoulder again. "i've known you for years y/n. i know what your thinking, always.." childe got up after he spoke. while he was walking away you thought to yourself. were you really that obvious? 

as you saw beidou approaching, you shook the thoughts from your head. 

"hey, you alright?" beidou asked, putting her hand on your forehead. "you look a bit pale." you just continued looking up at her while she looked at you with a worried look on her face. "did something happen while i was gone? you weren't pale when i left." 

"oh, it must be that i'm scared." beidou looked at you, still confused. "i'm not so good with tall and fast rides." 

"oh.." beidou sat down beside you, giving you some of her water. "we can go to the arcade for a bit, then we can come back and see if you want to try some of the rides." you looked over at beidou. "are you alright with that?"

you nodded, trying not to make as much eye contact with beidou. she didn't seem to notice your flustered state, or she did but didn't want to embarrass you. 

"beidou, you've wasted too much money. let's just move on to another game." you slightly pulled beidou's arm. after a bit, you felt more at ease around her. childe's words not coming into your mind as much. 

"i won't accept a loss to an arcade machine." beidou's determination made you chuckle. from what you've seen today, beidou has to win everything.

"come on..come on." 

the claw went around the blue teddy that beidou wanted. beidou and you were not taking your eyes off the machine. anticipation eating you both slowly. the bear was slowly being lifted up. 

the look of determination was off beidou's face. her shoulders slumped for the tenth time these past few minutes. as she was about to do it again, kaeya came up to us, still in his swimming attire and a towel wrapped around his neck.

"are you guys not swimming?" kaeya asked.

"we might later, but right now we don't feel like it." beidou responded before you could. kaeya hummed as a response. 

"do you mind if i try?" beidou nodded. kaeya went beside you and started moving the claw towards the same bear. 

beidou's mouth dropped, but you were trying not to laugh. "got something to say y/n?" beidou looked over at you as she went to pick up the bear from the slot. (idk what they're called >_<) "thought so" you covered your mouth quickly.

"come on, don't be like that beidou." kaeya rubbed her back. beidou quickly shot him a look, stopping him from pitying her. "some of us are just better. no need to be ashamed." 

kaeya then looked over at you. "do you want me to win you something? my luck might just be great today." 

"oh right! i actually was eyeing one that i want." you lead the way for kaeya and beidou. "here it is."

"it's pretty big don't you think?" kaeya looked over at you. "you sure you can take it?" you shrugged. "back home i mean." kaeya smirked.

"uh- what-" the jokes kaeya just made shocked you. "can you just win it for me?" 

"yeah we don't need your dirty jokes in an arcade." beidou spoke up. kaeya chuckled once again. putting in the card you gave up into the machine. you were still eyeing the big pusheen stuffy. 

while beidou was holding onto the stuffed animal kaeya just won for you, you were throwing up on the other side of the wall. both kaeya and beidou knocked once in a while to check if you were okay. 

"are you sure you're alright?" beidou asked. that's when she remembered you looked very pale earlier. "did you eat anything bad?"

you couldn't respond. you've been in the bathroom for the past 15 minutes. while you were barely even able to stay awake, kaeya and beidou were waiting on childe to check up on you. 

"y/n, can i come in?" you heard childe's voice on the other side. "it's me, childe."

it took you a while to spit out one word. "yes." that's when the door opened. childe came and kneeled beside you. childe helped you sit on the sink counter, not wanting you to sniff the toilet every time you breathed. 

"was it the sandwich that i gave you?" childe asked. you were confused about how he knew, but you shrugged it off since it was the only thing you ate. 

you nodded as childe damped some wet and cold paper towel on your forehead. "you need to go home?" childe helped you stand up. "you're way too weak to even stand up."

"are they alright?" beidou asked after she saw your weak state with childe's arm wrapped around you.

"i'm going to take them home. thank you for inviting us. it was fun!" childe gave a quick smile as he left, not even giving beidou and kaeya a chance to ask more questions you. 

childe helped you in his car, quite roughly. "ow." you grunted. childe didn't respond, he just shut the door and started driving. 

"can you sit up?" childe asked. while you were trying, he seemed to get impatient and just pulled you up. you were shocked at how rough he was being with you. he was never this rough, even when he was mad. 

"did i do something wrong?" you asked as you put your energy into that sentence, your voice coming out as raspy. childe didn't respond, he just kept driving. 

you fell asleep right after asking that question. you were slowly waking up as you heard voices. 

"i got them, can i have the stuff now?" you heard a voice. 

"not so fast. you're gonna stay until we say you can leave." the other voice spoke up. "we know that you can't deal with this anymore, and we are sorry it took this long."

you heard some kissing their teeth. hearing the door open you began totally waking up.

"what's happen-" your words were interrupted by a cloth being put on your mouth. 

as your eyes were closing once again, you saw the person you trusted the most. 

'childe?'

-------------------------------------------------------------

beware that the story is soon ending. but i may be writing another genshin impact fan fiction or even my own story after this one :O

thank you for reading and all the support!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.7K 144 6
Summary: On his journey to return to his world, (M/N) must travel to countless worlds in order to find the coordinates needed. One such world he fall...
206K 12K 54
: Ν€Μ—βž› Passing out while studying for your exams was one thing- β•°β”ˆβž€ But where did this blue menu screen come from?! β–· [ Welcome to Genshin Impact! We...
21K 547 11
Mona and Scaramouche both go to Teyvat High, but they couldn't be more different. Mona loves astrology, even going as far to be the president of her...
103K 2.9K 32
!!USES SHE/HER PRONOUNS, IF NOT WANTED PLEASE CHANGE THEM AS BEST AS POSSIBLE!! !Modern College/Uni AU! Also this has NOTHING to do with the song Cen...