You Are My Shield | Five Harg...

By kaixtsukino

˚✧˳ ❝ Or what..? You're gonna kill me? ❞ Five scoffs. His fingers were wrapped around my wrist as every foot... More

˚✧˳ ⚠️ !!!!! ⚠️ ˳✧˚
˚✧˳ Playlist ˳✧˚
˚✧˳ Prologue - Hello, 1963 ˳✧˚
˚✧˳ Chapter 1 - End of The World ˳✧˚
˚✧˳ Chapter 2 - This Is The Life ˳✧˚
˚✧˳ Chapter 3 - Artemis˳✧˚
˚✧˳ Chapter 4 - A New 'Friend' ˳✧˚
˚✧˳ Chapter 5 - Hero Complex ˳✧˚
˚✧˳ Chapter 7 - Midnight Talks ˳✧˚
˚✧˳ Chapter 8 - Hello Lila ˳✧˚
˚✧˳ Chapter 9 - Footage ˳✧˚
˚✧˳ Chapter 10 - Dad And Pogo ˳✧˚
˚✧˳ Chapter 11 - Finding Number Seven ˳✧˚
˚✧˳ Chapter 12 - Never Gonna Give You Up ˳✧˚
˚✧˳ Chapter 13 - Two Boys ˳✧˚
˚✧˳ Chapter 14 - Nostalgic Steps ˳✧˚
˚✧˳ Chapter 15 - Dancing With Your Ghost ˳✧˚
˚✧˳ Chapter 16 - Ikea Battle ˳✧˚
˚✧˳ Chapter 17 - Needle & Thread ˳✧˚

˚✧˳ Chapter 6 - Join The Club ˳✧˚

28.5K 1.3K 3.2K
By kaixtsukino

What the hell are you wearing?!

THE FRANKEL FOOTAGE

˚✧˳✧˚✧˳✧˚✧ ☂️ ✧˚✧˳✧˚✧˳✧˚

(Y/N) HARGREEVES

"YOU'RE FROM THE FUTURE, RIGHT?" Harry questioned for the 27th time.

"For the last time... Yes," I said exhaustingly as I poured a glass of cold water.

Harry deserves the truth. What he saw was something that should be clarified. I told him I was from 2019 and that all of my seven siblings have powers and tried to stop the world from an apocalyptic end but instead of that event happening; We time-traveled to this place to prevent the incident from ever happening.

Harry was the kind of guy that you could tell your darkest and deepest secret. He wouldn't tell a soul of something you revealed to him. Plus, he probably forgot the 90% I have told him.

It's either he's an oblivious man or he's just distracted. He's a jolly person with nice intentions. I can always let my guard down when I'm around him.

"T-That's crazy..." He muttered, still in disbelief despite having this conversation for almost 2 hours now. "W-Wait, where are you going?" He asked once he saw me insert myself a coat.

"Five told me to meet me in a club," I explained, pulling the sleeves down and inspecting myself in the mirror.

"Can I join you?"

I furrowed my brows and chuckled. "Huh? Why?"

"W-Well, you know... It's going to be fun—Saving the world and all. And who's there to take care of you?" He stated, standing up from the couch to approach me at the door.

"Your intention 'saving the world' seems pretty innocent, but it's not. So no, I'm not taking you with me."

"If you're going to be with your family... Is this goodbye?" Harry questioned, looking at me with sad eyes. The moon's reflection gleamed perfectly in his sight. He was much more handsome than ever.

I sometimes do forget how gorgeous this boy is.

His blue eyes were the trademark. They talked about it in every magazine he was featured in. And his sense of style is what made every girl drool over him.

"Of course not, you baguette-bitch."

My hand rises and reaches for his chin to soothe his troubled state. Harry did live in this house with a bunch of maids, but every day was lonely for him.

His palms extended to his chin. He gently seizes my fingers and clasps them with both of his own and gave a gentle kiss.

"Just be safe..."

"I will, Harry..." I promised.

˚✧˳✧˚✧˳✧˚✧ ☂️ ✧˚✧˳✧˚✧˳✧˚

Finally, I arrived at my destination. Just why the hell would Luther be in a place like this? Did he become a male stripper or something—Ah, shit, now I'm imagining it—MAKE IT STOP.

'Stop with rational thoughts. I need to find a way inside.'

The entrance had nobody in it. The only opportunity for me ever going inside there despite being underage and being a girl.

Once I felt the knobs touch the tips of my nails, someone from the inside opened it. And my rep for bad luck is quite high if you ask me.

A man wearing a suit came out. From the way his body was built, he was the one guarding the area.

I tried to ignore him and proceed to be on my way, but he stopped me. "Sorry, young lady. This stuff is for big boys only."

"Well, I'm a big girl so let me in," I remarked, reaching for the door again but only to be stopped.

"No can do. That young face of yours cannot fool anyone. Go buy a milkshake or something." He suggested finally placing himself in between doors as a result of my stubbornness.

"Shit." With that being a fail, I jogged away from his sight and tried to study the area. Apparently, no windows were open, nor any kind of hole for me to access.

What caught my attention was the smoke fleeing away from an area at the back of the building. I sneaked myself to reach that point and found two girls chattering with a cigarette between their index and middle fingers.

Just by their revealing costumes, I know they were from the inside of the place.

"Hey, ugh, excuse me? Do you work inside of here?"

"Why, yes?" The one with pinnacle black hair answered. "It's actually my out for me... Why? Gonna treat us to dinner?" The one with curled blonde hair joked with a ravishing red Moulin Rouge outfit that perfectly defined her thin frame.

"Ooh, I'd love to bestie but I'm a bit busy." I sarcastically said. "Have you guys noticed a boy come in here, a bit taller than me? Scrawny, has anger issues, and looks angry?"

"Oh! You mean that kid who came in earlier—Yes! He asked me what time I was getting off work!" The blonde chuckled as she recalled the silly occurrence.

"Oh, yeah?" I'm pissed just so you know and can't realize from behind the screen.

That boy and I will be having another boxing match. "Can I borrow your clothes?"

The two girls gave each other brief looks before laughing. "Girl, what are you even trynna' do? Seduce men inside? I promise you, babe. Men there? It ain't worth it."

"Go find another man from where ya' from that would actually take care of you." The black-haired instructed as she pointed on the main road.

"Thanks for the advice, guys, but I'm not here for men... I'm here for a boy."

"Right. Still, this is my uniform and I'll be in big trouble if I ever lost it, Sugarcubes."

I groaned and mindlessly pulled out $700.

"Well, sweet Mother Teresa, on the hood of a Mercedes-Benz! Bless your heart!" She cheerfully exclaimed, as she snatched the money from my hand.

"Deal! Rent is due no more!"

˚✧˳✧˚✧˳✧˚✧ ☂️ ✧˚✧˳✧˚✧˳✧˚

"Stay safe out there, sweetie! And by the way, 'no' means 'no' alright?" The blonde girl reminded us as we finished exchanging clothes.

I nodded as they all went out with their way as I left my coat on top of the heater.

I gulped. The corset is too tight—Everything is too tight!

Luckily, the lady had owned a mask as well that perfectly matched her costume. She also has this feathery fan that could entirely cover my body.

They give zero shit in mating season. Just as long as I'm in these clothes, they'll stay raunchy for themselves without their brains.

Cheering and whistling spread with the audience continued to drive themselves on their fantasy as the female dancer continued to do her thing. With drinks in their hand and cigarettes, it wasn't a good combination for this place's scent.

As I walked along the aisle of half-drunken men, their gazes made me uncomfortable.

"Now to find Five..." I muttered, scanning the area.

Every step I took was a seductive look at every man in the area. Need to look credulous.

And from a distant, I finally saw the boy from the bar table. No doubt that was Five. Our uniforms are quite eye-catching for this timeline.

Finally, I approached the boy and tapped his back. "Five," I began.

With a drink in his mouth, he spun his seat to be welcomed by me.

"Where the hell is Luther—Hey!"

Five spat out his drink when he caught a glimpse of what I was wearing.

"What the hell are you wearing?!" Five exclaimed in his low register, trying to act natural now that he caused a small scene from our spot.

His eyes were darting in all angles, but in my direction. He was flustered to see me like this and refused to even take advantage of the situation with just by a glance.

I pulled his arm to have his ears near my lips. "Thanks for causing attention, genius. Jack Ruby has his eyes here now..." I whispered.

I pushed back Five before slapping his cheek. "How dare you sleep with that wretched woman!" I spoke exaggeratingly, making the moment real as much as possible.

Five got the cue once, rubbed his cheek, and watched me walk off the area.

"(Y/N)! Wait!" He played along, following me out of the backdoor.

˚✧˳✧˚✧˳✧˚✧ ☂️ ✧˚✧˳✧˚✧˳✧˚

"So, did you find Number One he—" Before I could even finish my sentence, Five took off his blazer and tossed it on me.

"Put it on. I can't talk to you with you wearing that." He confessed, still rejecting his urge to take a peek.

"Alright..." I agreed. Once I had the sleeves attached to my arm, the scent of Five came swarming. It had a touch of cigarettes and even gunpowder, but still, it held that subtle fragrance of his.

"You can look now," I said. Five adjusted his collars and fixed his necktie before gathering the courage to look at me.

"I'm sorry, I was a bit late... But with your expression, I'm assuming you already talked to Gorilla-Man." I started studying his dismayed manner.

"Yeah. He didn't take me seriously, and he didn't want to help me to regard doomsday." He explained, as guilt took over me. I never agreed to join him regarding that part. I just wanted to see my family.

"Wait... You're going to help me, right?" Five questioned, raising a brow at my reaction.

"I... Well, you know... Maybe, I just... Well, I have a life here now, Five." I said, fidgeting.

Five scoffed and took two steps forward. His grim expression meant bad news. "Yes, Five?" I questioned, scratching my nape.

His hands clasped each of my cheeks as his eyes started roaming around the sides of my skin. "W-What are you doing?"

"Trying to see if something is wrong with you." He stated as he proceeded to inspect my neck.

"Five, Five—Five. This is ridiculous." I snapped and swayed both of his arms away.

"You not coming with me is also ridiculous, (Y/N)." He spoke.

I know I may seem dramatic at the moment, but I have a life here. I have people who look up on me, I even have a career. I was feeling like becoming a normal person. I never had to rely on anyone and be forced to undertake hero missions.

"You know what..?"

I shut my lip tight. Preparing myself from his outburst and his absurd sermon. "Five, I'm sorry but—"

"Do you mind if I walk you home?"

My ears perked up and my cheeks flushed. It was quite an unexpected thing for little old Five to ask for such an idealized way of making any girl swoon.

"If it's with you, then I know I'm safe walking at night... So, not at all..." I agreed. Forgetting the part that I was erasing him from my life.

Rejecting Five? Bitch, please. Old (Y/N) is back.

˚✧˳✧˚✧˳✧˚✧ ☂️ ✧˚✧˳✧˚✧˳✧˚

Fun Fact: Every time Five would find memorabilia of (Y/N), he would always take it with him when he was still in the apocalypse.

A/N: guys pls vote wth. this chapter was so fun to write keke, ya'll dm me and suggest more.

can u guys suggest famous anime. ones that perfect and popular for fanfictions lolz.

QOTD: What is your favorite soundtrack from season 2?

i was made for loving you and polk salad annie because that's when my baby went killer mode

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27K 597 10
You the reader are a person in real life that can travel through universes. You were recently watching the popular Netflix show The Umbrella Academy...
110K 1.7K 35
(Number Five x Female OC) Highest Rankings: #1 #numbereight #1 #numberfive #1 #benhargreeves #1 #aidangallagher #1 #allisonhargreeves After one of...
9K 179 43
Reunited after their father's death, estranged siblings with extraordinary powers uncover shocking family secrets and a looming threat to humanity. I...
8.7K 171 56
(A/N: I might changed the titled but until now that was the best I could think of) "An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet...