You Are My Shield | Five Harg...

By kaixtsukino

˚✧˳ ❝ Or what..? You're gonna kill me? ❞ Five scoffs. His fingers were wrapped around my wrist as every foot... More

˚✧˳ ⚠️ !!!!! ⚠️ ˳✧˚
˚✧˳ Playlist ˳✧˚
˚✧˳ Prologue - Hello, 1963 ˳✧˚
˚✧˳ Chapter 1 - End of The World ˳✧˚
˚✧˳ Chapter 2 - This Is The Life ˳✧˚
˚✧˳ Chapter 3 - Artemis˳✧˚
˚✧˳ Chapter 5 - Hero Complex ˳✧˚
˚✧˳ Chapter 6 - Join The Club ˳✧˚
˚✧˳ Chapter 7 - Midnight Talks ˳✧˚
˚✧˳ Chapter 8 - Hello Lila ˳✧˚
˚✧˳ Chapter 9 - Footage ˳✧˚
˚✧˳ Chapter 10 - Dad And Pogo ˳✧˚
˚✧˳ Chapter 11 - Finding Number Seven ˳✧˚
˚✧˳ Chapter 12 - Never Gonna Give You Up ˳✧˚
˚✧˳ Chapter 13 - Two Boys ˳✧˚
˚✧˳ Chapter 14 - Nostalgic Steps ˳✧˚
˚✧˳ Chapter 15 - Dancing With Your Ghost ˳✧˚
˚✧˳ Chapter 16 - Ikea Battle ˳✧˚
˚✧˳ Chapter 17 - Needle & Thread ˳✧˚

˚✧˳ Chapter 4 - A New 'Friend' ˳✧˚

31.8K 1.1K 3.6K
By kaixtsukino

Oh, honey, well, you'll be exhausted, dominated by me.

RIGHT BACK WHERE WE STARTED

˚✧˳✧˚✧˳✧˚✧ ☂️ ✧˚✧˳✧˚✧˳✧˚

(Y/N) HARGREEVES

SHIT. OH SHIT. WELL SHIT.

Despite Harry is the one who possessed the gun, I'm scared for him. Ironic to say that I'm much more scared of his life than the one being held at gunpoint.

It would be the greatest mistake to point a gun at someone like Five.

From my perspective, these two are the complete opposite. If Five's a cold-blooded killer, then Harry can even barely stomp on an ant.

Even by the way he held his gun his hands could barely grasp the bottom of its muzzle.

And the only similarity they have is being impulsive, and that's a bad thing.

"NO!" I screamed before Harry pulls the trigger.

The sudden bang activated my shield in Five's figure.

Five gave out an 'are you serious look' and if someone like him does that the next thing will be something far mischievous than what he was originally intending to do.

He teleported out and grabbed a random trophy from Harry's collection of rewards before throwing it at him.

Thanks to me, the shield caught it and I was able to protect my other friend.

"What the..?" Five muttered before turning his head to me with a confused look.

I took a deep breath before deactivating my force fields around him. "Well, this outta be a long story."

˚✧˳✧˚✧˳✧˚✧ ☂️ ✧˚✧˳✧˚✧˳✧˚

With this unplanned reunion and unexpected occurrence, here we were at the dining table having a literal staring contest.

Five wasn't relaxed. Oh, how can I tell? He hasn't blink ever since he sat down!

Harry was by the side wearing his robe, I was in the middle, and Five was at other end with a glare towards the unknown man in front of him as if he already killed him many times in his head.

Thanks to the awkward tension that stopped by, I was now calm.

"So... Uhm." I gulped.

Harry looked uneasy while Five was... Well, Five.

The sweet boy kept glancing at me, asking for answers to this unbeknownst circumstance we're all currently in.

Pretty sure after learning the fact that my Hargreeves sibling also has powers he is very confused.

"Harry, so this is my adoptive brother—" I introduced only to be cut off by the other boy.

"I'd rather be called as a 'certain' someone, Number Eight." Five raises a brow, keeping his intense glare at the edge of the other person's seat.

"Um. Right—Five this is Harry, my boss." I introduced as Harry tried to lessen the rigid atmosphere with a forceful smile which didn't work.

He revealed that the Umbrella Academy was in fact alive and I would want to discuss about it right now but Five is not really in a good mood today.

"So... After you dumped us here, this is where I ended up because of you're so-called 'time traveling' powers."

"What do you mean time tra—" Harry questioned only to be bothered mid-sentence by Five.

"It was my fault? I saved everyone's ass!" He hissed slamming a hand on the table which caused the flower vase to clang.

"Yeah! And you always popped out of nowhere at times like this!" I fumed back leaning on my chair as both of us began to stare daggers at one another.

"Well, at least, the good news is... Our family is alive." I added hiding the thrill behind my voice. I'm happy to hear that, I'm glad they are here. "How are they?"

"They aren't with me... Yet. So, we need to find them and prevent the nuclear war from happening."

"Nuclear war..." Harry muttered with his eyes much more awake than before.

"Wait, if they weren't with you... I'm the first you came to find?" I asked to clarify.

"Yes."

'Don't smile, don't smile, don't smile—'

"We need to find everyone and solve what the hell our siblings did to mess up the past." Five stood up, gazing at me intensely. His hand slides down the edges of the table as makes his way to me. "—and I just don't wanna do it alone..." He stopped once he reached the side of my armrest.

Our moment was disrupted by Harry who was listening to the whole conversation unattended. "Wait, a minute... The end is near?!" He exclaimed with fear.

"Why are you still here?" Five spoke back rudely.

I bit my lip in shame before gathering enough courage to speak the truth to the poor man. I perched up to go to him.

"End of the world—You and your brother having powers, I-I mean I already knew you had powers but there's more of you?!" He said in dismay.

"Harry," I called out, placing a hand on both of his shoulders.

He swallowed his saliva before his pupils brushed his fear to face me, his best friend. His whole body was quivering and his lips trembled, lost for words.

"I-I'm sorry if I didn't speak out the whole truth about me and my past. But please, understand for now that this is confidential... I do not belong here, Harry—I'm not supposed to be here."

Harry held his body back up as his arm snaked its way up to my elbows as if it was a secret sign to tell me that I shouldn't leave him. "I-I don't understand—t-this is all happening so sudde—"

"I'll explain everything to you when I get back but for now please keep this as a secret between us, okay?" I spoke sincerely trying to win back his trust and reliance.

His expression finally went back to its peaceful state. "(Y/N), I—"

Five abruptly teleported between us to separate our skin-contact. "Alright, I've seen enough." He said with a hint of annoyance in his voice.

"Come on (Y/N)." Five energetically tug my sleeves of my sleeping attire but only to be ceased by the other boy at my opposite.

And the next thing that happened was that we are now in a tug-of-war except I'm neither the sides since I was the 'rope'.

"Ugh, guys?" I called out glancing at both.

"I'm sorry, (Y/N). I can't just let you go. It's not safe for you." Harry admitted.

It was a year ever since I arrived and met Harry. Ever since he was a protective man. He was gentle and always made sure that I was comfortable with whatever I was doing.

I know may seem to be anxious with the whole 'saving' the world thing but my family comes first.

"Your monthly trial has ended. She's mine now." Five snapped, dragging me to his boundary.

"Yours? I'm just looking out for my friend. Merde." Harry muttered the curse word at the end of his sentence. Didn't know he had a bad mouth.

Little did he know that Five was fluent in many languages; Including French.

Five lets go of my arm and pushed me back to have an eye to eye with the man who didn't want me to leave. Harry was a few inches taller so he had to have his chin down.

"Ta mère aurait dû t'avaler." Five insulted.

Guys, it literally means, 'your mom should've swallowed you.'

"Est-ce que tu parles français?" Harry said in uttershock.

Soon both of them had a fuming glaring session. The fist Five was making on both of his hands was an indication that he was ready to kill.

"Guys. Taisez-vous." I spoke pushing them away from each other. Even Harry looks quite angry with Five. Oh, what a clown I am to think that they would've actually become close friends if they ever met.

I knew French too but we were really not the kind of people who would brag that we speak 7 different languages.

My torso positioned in Harry's direction. "Look. I know you're trying to be protective but I can handle myself. Trust me, you would be surprised with how many battles I've come across... I'll be fine." I reassured him with a palm on his cheek to comfort his consternation.

He nodded before I could bring back my arms to give a punch on Five's chest. "Ow!" He whined holding onto his dear old chest. "And screw you Five, I'm not an object you can just toss around."

˚✧˳✧˚✧˳✧˚✧ ☂️ ✧˚✧˳✧˚✧˳✧˚

"How was your life since you arrived?" Five began with his query as soon as I entered the room divider to change my clothes.

"Oh, you care now?" I complained as I removed each of my clothing.

"If I knew from the beginning that you were here for a year—Then yes." He answered honestly which I least expected.

"Harry is my boss. I did modeling and commercials but I kept my identity a secret." I stated slipping into the new ironed clothes.

"I figured..."

"How did you find me?"

"I met a guy named Elliot and he was keeping an eye on all—Woah." Five got distracted as soon as I revealed myself to him.

"Woah?"

Five shook his head and continued."I-I mean, keeping an eye on all of our arrivals since he lives just across the alleyway."

"Have you got any leads from our brothers and sisters?"

Five presented a newspaper clipping from his pocket and showed me a familiar-looking face.

"Why is Diego in a mental hospital?"

"You could ask yourself that question."

"I knew it. Had my bet he'd end up there." I said. "So come on. We have 11 days left."

"Now that your here, let's not waste time with our appearance and slip on to something comfy to wear." Five ordered as he watched me fixed myself in front of my mirror.

"Jesus, Five stop telling me what to do... I'm tired of being dominated by men."

"Oh, honey, well, you'll be exhausted, dominated by me." He scoffed as he stared at me from the reflection before walking out.

˚✧˳✧˚✧˳✧˚✧ ☂️ ✧˚✧˳✧˚✧˳✧˚

Fun Fact: Five's favorite part of (Y/N) would be her lips. He loves the pink/maroon tone it gave off and would have his eyes on it most of the time when they are talking.

A/N: guys I'm planning my own story and I'm just wondering if u guys would support me for it lol.

ok so basically this girl is named april and she goes to highschool; she has a schoolmate named seth that basically likes making fun of her. april has powers and has a secret identity to play hero and then she also has an arch-nemesis that loves messing and flirting with her that is secretly nonother than the boy, seth, from her school. so both of them have no idea of who the other is. 😳

they hate each other so basically enemies to lovers with a lot of tension ykykyk

ik it's not that clear but it's just to summarize the whole thing 😭

QOTD: Favorite old-ish band?

queen, THE BEATLES, the kinks

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.8K 646 40
Sequel to 'Two Assassins in love' IMPORTANT NOTE: READ THE FIRST BOOK BEFORE READING THIS. After stopping the apocalypse and defeating The Commission...
9.3K 209 56
(A/N: I might changed the titled but until now that was the best I could think of) "An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet...
4.1K 110 34
EVERY LOVE STORY START SOMEWHERE Sometimes love is the death of duty and duty is the death of love How far will someone go and risk for love? They w...
5.6K 84 21
"We're partners in crime" This story is about, never giving up on each other, keep fighting, never lose hope, that sometimes a home can be a person...