The Hockey Star and the Ice P...

By ShellyWritesBooks

For Rachel Beckett the Olympics was a huge defining moment in her life, something she had been working tirele... More

Ch. 1 - How It All Started
Ch. 2 - Rejection
Ch. 3 - Memories
Ch. 4 - Failure
Ch. 5 - Family
Ch. 6 - Comeback
Ch. 7 - The Announcement
Ch. 8 - It begins
Ch. 9 - Embarrassment
Ch. 10 - The Gym
Ch. 11 - Exhaustion
Ch. 12 - Superstar
Ch. 13 - Temptation
Ch. 14 - Sexual Tension
Ch. 16 - After
Ch. 17 - The triple
Ch. 18 - Jealousy
Ch. 19 - Success
Ch. 20 - The Shower
Ch. 21 - Boyfriend of the Year
Ch. 22 - Minnesota Wild
Ch. 23 - Crush
Ch. 24 - Fight
Ch. 25 - Busted
Ch. 26 - The Future
Ch. 27 - The State Championships
Ch. 28 - Opportunity
Ch. 29 - Regionals
Ch. 30 - Regionals Continued
Ch. 31 - Shock
Ch. 32 - Kicked Out
Ch. 33 - Best Boyfriend Ever
Ch. 34 - Sectionals
Ch. 35 - My Coach the Hero
Ch. 36 - Minnesota Wild
Ch. 37 - Taken
Ch. 38 - Nationals
Ch. 39 - Christmas
Ch. 40 - Heartbreak
Ch. 41 - Saying Goodbye
Ch. 42 - Learning to Carry On
Ch. 43 - Media
Ch. 44 - A Sexy Reunion
Ch. 45 - Olympic Village
Ch. 46 - The Olympics
Ch. 47 - Medal Ceremony
Ch. 48 - Passing the Torch
Ch. 49 - The Next Generation

Ch. 15 - Ecstasy

8.3K 216 16
By ShellyWritesBooks

Cain's hands pulled against her waist, drawing her close to him and he leaned down and pressed his lips against hers. Her hands came to rest against his smooth firm chest as they kissed and she felt his hands slide up her back before he unhooked the back of her black lacy bra, sliding it down her arms. 

He pulled back from her kiss and looked down at her B cup size breasts, wrapping his hands around them and running his thumb across her nipples. She closed her eyes and let out a soft moan. It had been a long time since she had been touched there. Almost two years to be exact. 

When she opened her eyes again he was looking into them and that made her heart flutter and beat a little faster. He pulled against the arch of her back, drawing her body against his, her breasts pressing against his bare chest as he leaned down and kissed her again, walking her over toward the bed. He laid her down and climbed on top, owning her mouth with his as she felt his hardness pressing against her through her underwear. 

He reached over and slid open the drawer on his nightstand and pulled out a condom wrapper, ripping it open with his teeth before rolling over and pulling his boxer briefs down and kicking them off, revealing his long, very hard erection that was standing straight up. He slid the condom down onto his length and then reached over, his fingers gently sliding across her stomach and sliding under the elastic waistband of her panties as he pulled them down. 

She held her breath, looking up at him as he hovered over her and she slowly let her legs fall open, exposing herself completely to him. His eyes left hers and looked down between them and she swallowed hard when she saw the hunger in his eyes as he bent down slowly and his face got closer to her center. He pressed her thighs farther apart before burying his face between her legs and covering her core with his mouth, massaging his tongue in waves against her clit, making her grasp a handful of his hair and cry out. 

He definitely knew what he was doing and he wasn't holding back. He slid his hands under her and gripped her buttcheeks tightly as he shook his head back and forth against her clit, making her grip the sheets and arch her back off of the bed. She could feel her climax building as his tongue flicked against her as he buried two fingers deep inside and started pumping them in and out. 

"Cain, that feels so good she panted," gripping his hair and squeezing her eyes shut tight right as her stomach muscles clenched up, making her body tremble as an orgasm exploded inside her, sending electricity across her skin and making her core throb. She exhaled deeply as she sunk back against the pillow, panting with her heart feeling like it was about to beat out of her chest.

He crawled forward, climbing on top of her again and leaning down to capture her mouth with his, laying his naked body down onto hers. She felt his erection pressing against her slit as he pushed up on his arms and looked down into her eyes. His grey eyes were so hypnotizing that she got lost in them, as he slowly pressed forward breaking through the entrance and gradually sliding deeper inside her and she could feel her insides stretching to accomodate his size. 

She gripped onto his shoulders and moaned as he pushed farther in until he was buried all the way deep inside her. He felt so good that she closed her eyes and bit her lip as he started moving in and out.

"You feel so good," she moaned, holding onto his shoulders. 

"So do you Rachel. You feel amazing," he said breathlessly.  

He bent down and pressed his lips to hers as he thrust his hips forward, pushing all the way in as far as he could go before pulling back out again, going in and out over and over, gradually picking up speed until eventually he was thrusting up into her so hard the bed was slamming against the wall. 

She let her legs fall open wider allowing him to go in even deeper, running her hands over his smooth, firm chest and crying out. Hearing her loud moans spurred him on and he slammed into her over and over, pinning her down against the bed with his body weight as he went in even deeper and she tilted her head back and cried out desperately, "Cain! You're incredible!" 

His eyes met hers and looking into his steel grey eyes and handsome face with him inside her made her ovaries explode and she reached up and pulled him down, crashing her lips against his and kissing him hard and deep and desperately. He reached his arm down between them and started rubbing back and forth between her legs as he continued to thrust his length all the way up into her, slamming hard against the back of her insides. 

She gripped onto his shoulders, digging her nails into his skin and crying out as she felt another orgasm building up and she panted and moaned as he slammed into her, overwhelmed with how great he felt. Her stomach muscles clenched up tightly as she felt an explosion inside that made her whole body tremble as the most amazing orgasm she had ever had crashed over her like a tidal wave.

She moaned loudly, panting as her heart felt like it was going to pound out of her chest and she felt pops of electricity sparking all over her skin as the spot between her legs throbbed. He pushed up on his arms and looked down at her, studying her eyes and grinding his hips  into her. They both looked down between them and she could see his length moving in and out of her and her eyes gradually scanned up his tight rippled abs and his strong chest and broad shoulders before looking up into his steel grey eyes again. Cain was the most incredible man she had ever met.

He laid his body down on top of hers again, kissing her passionately as he drove himself deeper and deeper inside her, pounding harder until the headboard was banging against the wall and everything in the room was shaking. 

"Cain!" she cried out as he reached down and gripped onto her butt, thrusting his length as deep inside her as he could go and holding it there as his body shuddered a couple times with his release. He let out an exhale and collapsed his weight down onto her and she could feel his heart pounding against her bare chest. He laid there inside her catching his breath for a second, leaning in and giving her a soft kiss before pulling out and collapsing over onto the bed next to her in a heap, breathing hard. 

She laid there looking up at the ceiling catching her breath too before finally saying, "Wow," with a smile on her face. 

He laughed. "That's exactly what I was thinking. That was amazing." 

"Yes it was," she smiled. "It's been way too long since I've done that."

"How long?"

"Two years," she reluctantly admitted.

"Two years?" he asked, propping himself up on one of his elbows and looking down at her. "You haven't slept with a man in two years Rachel?"

"No," she whispered, her face flushing red. "Is that bad?"

"No, it's just really surprising. You're so beautiful, you probably have men throwing themselves at you all the time."

She looked over at him and smiled. "Yeah, but not any that I wanted ........ until you," she said softly, her face flushing red as she looked away from his gaze self consciously. 

"Wow. Now I feel really special," he smiled, leaning in turning her face back towards him, giving her a soft kiss. 

"You should," she smiled. 

She looked into his grey eyes that were looking into hers and she wished she could stay in this bed with him forever and never leave but she had to get back. 

She took in a deep breath and let it out before saying, "I really wish I could stay over like I did last time but I've got early practice in the morning. I'm sorry." 

"It's ok Rachel. I understand," he said, leaning over to give her a kiss. "I'll get dressed and take you home," he whispered, giving her one more soft kiss before getting up. She watched his perfectly sculpted naked body, the way his muscles moved under his smooth tan skin and the firmness of his butt as he walked into the attached bathroom, throwing away the condom and getting cleaned up. 

When he walked back in the room naked he noticed her still laying in bed watching him.  

"Aren't you going to get up and get dressed too?" he laughed. 

"Yeah," she sighed. "I was just admiring the view for a minute," she said with a flirty smile, getting up off the bed and walking over to him, running her hands along his chest. "Did anyone ever tell you you're pretty easy to look at?" 

He looked down at her and smiled, "I could say the same for you superstar." He leaned down and pulled her into a kiss and then smacked her butt making her let out a little yelp and a laugh. 

She had a permanent smile plastered all over her face as she went in the bathroom and got cleaned up and then walked around his bedroom gathering her clothes up and getting dressed. He held her hand as they went down the stairs and out to the truck, where he opened the door for her. She snuggled up against his side and he held her hand as they drove across town in silence. 

When he pulled up to her house he put the truck in park and looked over at her. She looked over at his handsome face, covered in the shadows and it made her smile.

"I had a great time with you today," she said softly. 

"I did too. I'll see you tomorrow beautiful," he whispered, leaning in for one last peck before she opened the door and got out, walking into her house with the biggest grin on her face.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

823K 23.6K 51
Lydia: Wesley freaking Porter is the last man I want to be stuck with for two months. He's arrogant and selfish. I learned that when he humiliated my...
1.5M 38.1K 41
FREE STORY. PAID BONUS CHAPTERS. ❝What started with a revenge sex, becomes something even more addictive than meth.❞ One buried childhood memory, One...
760K 17.4K 40
Ryder is finally cleared to go back to hockey which means it is time to pack up and move to New York. Francesca is thrilled about living with Ryder f...
830K 14.3K 82
Two best friends are realising that they aren't kids anymore, and they have desires that need to be fulfilled. So who better to experiment with than...