Ms.Heartbreaker // saida (k.d...

By shinryujinned

Dahyun, a useless gay who's fallen for yet another girl on campus... 'Ms.Heartbreaker' Sana is dared to date... More

Character Introduction
1
2
Just Read
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
PLEASE READ
17
important but read if you want to
update about me...

18

3.1K 85 84
By shinryujinned

(A/N : This chapter is gonna be a long one because it shows the process of Sana trying to gain Dahyun's trust again. It could possibly change your mind about her, especially if you hate Sana in this story- I'M LOOKING AT YOU simp_for_mei HAHAHAHA)

<Sana's POV>

"So it was all a joke? I was a joke?" Dahyun said coldly.

"It was at first but please believe me when I say that I fell in love with you!" I cried and held her hand.

"Forget it, Sana..." She told me and let go of my hand.

...

"NO!" I screamed, only to realize that I was in my bed.

'Thank goodness that was just a dream...'

...

<Third Person POV>

Today, Sana was determined. Determined to get the love of her life back. Who could that girl be? Of course, it's none other than Kim Dahyun. One of Sana's mottos in life is 'Dress To Impress'. So she wanted to wear something that she knew Dahyun would like.

Sana checked her instagram to see which OOTD Dahyun liked and left a good comment.

'Why does Dahyun like it when I wear grunge outfits? For a bubbly girl, I thought she'd like it when I wear a soft aesthetic outfit.'

Sana has one week left to regain Dahyun's love and trust, because after that, everyone will be heading off to college and Sana wants to live with Dahyun during that time. A famous CEO and a well-known author, the way SaiDa wants it.

Once Sana arrived at the school gates, she saw Dahyun struggling to hold a stack of books. So she immediately got out of her car and locked it, then ran to Dahyun to carry the books for her.

"Sana?"

"These are a lot of books and I don't want you to get tired." Sana smiled at Dahyun.

"Thank you. Y-You look nice.." Dahyun said, looking away.

Sana chuckled in victory, knowing that Dahyun likes her outfit. Meanwhile Dahyun was trying to block out her leftover feelings for Sana.

"Congrats on getting the highest score on the final exam!" The Japanese congratulated the latter.

"You did well too."

Silence surrounded the two and all you could hear was the voices of the students around them. Every time their hands would brush against each other or slightly touched, Sana would blush.

"So, why did you choose Mass Communication?" Sana asked Dahyun.

"Because writing is my form of escapism. Whenever I want to escape the real world, I write. It feels like I'm in a different world, a different setting." Dahyun stated then looked at the books in Sana's arms. "And those books you're holding? They're the books I wrote all throughout our high school life."

"YOU WROTE TEN BOOKS?! THIS THICK?!" Sana exclaimed in shock. It was true, the books were in fact very thick and had a giant amount of pages.

"Yeah, each one has it's own genre. Fiction, Fantasy, Horror, Action, Mystery, Drama, Crime, Poetry, Thriller, Sci-Fi, and Romance."

"Damn."

Sana and Dahyun entered Class 1-A and saw that the tables and chairs were set to the side and everyone was on the ground, holding food and snacks.

"Movie Day?" Sana asked and looked at Mina.

=====
Movie Day at Park Valley high meant that it was the start of 'Free Week'. Free Week is the week prior to summer vacation and it was also the week where studies were non-existent and fun activities came to life.

Monday is Movie Day, in which the students stay in their classrooms to watch movies.

Tuesday is Track Day, in which the students can play whatever sports they want.

Wednesday is Water Day, in which the students are taken to a waterpark.

Thursday is Twister Day, in which the students play twister in their own classrooms.

Friday is Final Day, the last day of school in which students are free to do what they like. But illegal or bad activities are strictly prohibited.
=====

"Yep! We're watching all three movies of Pitch Perfect and all the episodes of The Unlisted!" Mina smiled and pointed to the space beside her, signaling Sana to sit down with her and Momo.

Sana grabbed Dahyun's wrist and ran towards MiMo, Sana put the books on one of the tables and grabbed the snacks she had in her bag. The two sat down, well more like Dahyun was forced to sit with Sana, and MiMo was shocked to see Dahyun.

"No, I did not forgive Sana. She's just trying to gain my trust again."

At that moment, Nayeon walked into the classroom and locked eyes with Dahyun.

"Dahyun, can we talk..?"

Dahyun nodded and got up, then walked towards Nayeon. Both of them went outside while Sana was left there with one of her best friends and her cousin.

"Is it true..?" Nayeon asked and lowered her head. "That you only see me as your stepsister?"

"Unnie... Do you really think I'd think of you like that?" Dahyun held Nayeon's hands, making the latter look up.

"You said it yourself..."

"I was heartbroken and all of my bottled feelings were coming out." Dahyun explained to her sister.

"Is that so?" Nayeon questioned, soon enough her confusion turned into shock. "Oh shit..."

"Why? What happened?"

"I pushed Jeongyeon away that time because I was angry and sad..."

Dahyun smiled softly, "Nothing's too late, Nayeon-Unnie..."

"You're right! Let's go inside.."

...

While everyone was watching the movie and laughing at the scenes, Sana was busy stealing glances at Dahyun from time to time. Once Dahyun decided to look at Sana, the latter looked away immediately.

"I don't think Chloe is straight." Dahyun told Sana, referring to the movie.

"Same, I don't think Becca is either." Sana replied, gaining her composure.

"True, Chloe is probably bi, pan, or demi." Dahyun explained.

"And Becca is a flat-out lesbian in denial."

"Lesbian in denial?" Dahyun chuckled while asking.

'I missed that laugh...' Sana thought to herself.

"Yes, a lesbian in denial. You think you're bi but you're way more attracted to women yet you still think men are an option. With that, you don't even think you're attracted to men because they don't appeal to you." Sana laughed, making Dahyun laugh too.

"You dork!"

...

Pitch Perfect was done, now it was time to watch 'The Unlisted'. Dahyun saw that Sana had choco pie and really wanted one but was too hesitant to ask. Sana, knowing Dahyun, realized that Dahyun still had a love for choco pie.

"Do you want one?"

Dahyun nodded while biting her bottom lip. Sana chuckled and opened a new one, she placed in between her lips and mumbled, "Here, have it." As she pointed to the choco pie.

"Pabo" Dahyun said to Sana and broke the choco pie in half and ate it.

Sana ate the other half and pouted at Dahyun. The latter saw this and just shrugged, attempting to tease Sana. It worked, Sana was cutely fake crying now.

...

The next day came, it was Track Day. Thankfully, the previous night, Dahyun came home to her house with Nayeon and not Eunwoo's house. Today, everyone had to wear the school's PE uniform because Track Day is dedicated to sports. Their PE uniform consisted of t-shirts, long sleeves, shorts, and sweatpants. The tops were white and black tips while the bottoms were black with white stripes on the side.

Nayeon was wearing the PE t-shirt and shorts while Dahyun was wearing long sleeves and shorts.

Once they arrived at the school gates, Nayeon went ahead to find Jeongyeon. Dahyun was left alone, but Jennie was not too far so she walked towards Dahyun.

"Dahyun!"

"Hi, Jen!"

"What sports do you plan on playing today?" Jennie asked Dahyun while walking beside her.

"I'm not very sporty but I chose basketball because not a lot of students chose it." Dahyun replied.

"Jisoo, Chaeyoung, Lisa, and I chose basketball too! After that, Lisa and I are gonna play volleyball while Jisoo and Chaeng are gonna play soccer."

...

After a while, Jennie and Dahyun arrived at the sports area where there was a soccer field, basketball court, tennis court, volleyball court, badminton court, and a resting area.

"We're going to stretch, wanna join?" Jennie told Dahyun.

"You go ahead." Dahyun answered, her gaze on Sana who was wearing PE sweatpants and t-shirt with her orange hair in a bun. She looked stunning, and hot if Dahyun may add.

Jennie looked at where Dahyun was looking and smirked, "I see... Well, go to her. No one's stopping you, hon!"

Dahyun slapped Jennie's arm playfully and walked towards Sana.

"Mittang, just talk to her..." Sana told Mina.

"But what if she hates me now?" Mina contemplated and fiddled with her fingers.

"She doesn't hate you because she's head over heels for you! She still loves you, okay?!"

"You really think so..?" Mina questioned Sana.

"Yes! Now go get your Chaeyoung back!"

"What was that all about?" Dahyun stepped in.

"Mina wants Chaeyoung back. By the way, are you here to play basketball?" Sana asked Dahyun.

"Yeah, but I'm not that good. I just chose it because not a lot of people chose it and my friends are here." Dahyun answered and looked around.

"So I'm your friend now?" Sana questioned with a cheeky smile.

"Acquaintance, Sana-ssi. We're acquaintances. Don't get cocky." Dahyun said coldly and walked away.

"It's better than nothing, right? Dahyun, wait for me! Yah~ Come back!" Sana whined and chased after Dahyun.

Meanwhile with JenChuLiChaeng, Rosé raised an eyebrow at Sana. "So they're acquaintances now?"

"Yeah! Why? Are you jealous?" Lisa asked teasingly.

"Hell no! I have Jichu, so why would I be jealous of Sana and Dahyun?" Rosé protested and pulled Jisoo closer to her.

"Yah! I'm just trying to eat my chicken and you suddenly drag me into your argument with Limario!" Jisoo complained and kept eating her chicken.

"Why? Do you not like me?" Rosé fired back.

"And what do you mean 'Limario'?!" Lisa exclaimed.

"Run, Jisoo! Run!" Jennie yelled and laughed at the sight of ChaeLisa chasing after Jisoo.

...

All of them were playing basketball now and Lisa was blocking Jennie from shooting to score a point. Jennie saw that Jisoo was open and was near the hoop so she yelled, "JISOO! CATCH!"

Little did she know, Jisoo wasn't even aware of her surroundings at the moment. She was too busy being mesmerized by Rosé's beauty. Once she looked at the direction of the ball, she immediately ducked. But shockingly, Dahyun was right behind her and Sana saw that the ball was getting dangerously close to Dahyun's face.

'"DAHYUN, WATCH OUT!" Sana exclaimed and ran towards Dahyun to push her out of the way. But instead, Sana got hit and fell on top of Dahyun.

Sana was on top of Dahyun now and both of them were blushing a lot. After a little while of staring, Sana felt a pain in her head. She hissed and placed her palm on her head. Dahyun got worried and asked, "Are you okay?!".

"Yah, lovebirds! Can you please get up? There are SINGLE students on this court, y'know!" Rosé screamed and grabbed the ball.

Dahyun shoved Sana away and got up, checking if she had any scars or bruises on her.

"I was the one who got hit by the ball and YOU'RE checking YOURSELF for bruises?!" Sana asked in shock.

"YOU fell on ME and made a big impact!" Dahyun shot back. "How's your head?" She asked worriedly, her mood changing from an annoyed one to a caring one.

"It's fine- AHH!" Sana groaned in pain.

"Does anyone have an ice pack?!" Dahyun yelled, making Jisoo ran up to her with an ice pack in her hand.

"I was gonna use it just in case I sprain my ankle during soccer, but it seems that your 'so called acquaintance' needs it more than I do."

"Thanks, Chu.." Dahyun thanked Jisoo and patted her shoulder.

Dahyun turned around and saw Sana still gripping her head, "YAH! YOU BETTER SIT YOUR GAY ASS DOWN!"

Dahyun ran towards Sana who was now sitting down on the bench and sat beside her. She took the ice pack and asked, "Where does it hurt?"

Sana pointed to the right side of her head and pouted sadly but cutely, "Treat it, Dubu-chan! It hurts!"

"Stop acting cute, it doesn't work on me anymore." Dahyun deadpanned and started to dab the ice pack on Sana's head.

"I think Sana-chan's booboo will heal if Dahyun-chan kisses it!" Sana said in an adorable tone.

"Dahyun-chan will NOT kiss Sana-chan's booboo because Dahyun-chan is fed up with Sana-chan's shenanigans!" Dahyun replied, annoyingly matching Sana's cute tone.

"Can Sana-chan lay on your lap?" Sana asked after Dahyun takes off the ice pack.

"What-"

"Too late!" Sana giggled as she rested her head on Dahyun's lap.

"What the actual fuck?"

Sana chuckled and wrapped her arms around Dahyun's petite waist.

...

It was time to go home and Nayeon informed Dahyun that she will not be able to walk with her to their home because Jeongyeon suggested that she and Nayeon should talk it out after school at the park. All of the students changed into their regular clothes, Sana was wearing a slytherin-green hoodie black denim pants. Dahyun was wearing an off shoulder crop top along with a light denim skirt. At the school gates, Sana saw Dahyun tying her shoelaces.

"Where's Nayeon-Unnie?" Sana asked in confusion as to why Dahyun was alone.

"She and Jeongyeon went to the park to sort things out between them." Dahyun answered and stood up because she was finished tying her shoelaces.

"Do you mind if I walk you home then?"

"I don't mind 'cause I really don't like being alone."

"Here, I'll hold your gym bag." Sana said to Dahyun and took her gym bag, she was now carrying her bag and Dahyun's.

A comfortable silence filled the atmosphere, the two were simply walking side by side. But then Sana felt a drop of water land on her arm, that one drop slowly turned into multiple droplets. That's when SaiDa realized that it was raining.

"Shit!" Sana mumbled then quickly took off her hoodie and gave it to Dahyun so she can wear it. "Here, wear this and put the hood over your head."

"But what about you-"

"We can run, your house isn't far away!" Sana exclaimed and grabbed Dahyun's wrist, then ran.

By the time they were at Dahyun's porch, Sana was already soaking wet. Yes, she had a t-shirt under her hoodie, a lavender-colored one to be specific. But now it was translucent and showed a bit of Sana's toned body, especially her abs.

"Let's go inside so you can dry yourself up." Dahyun told Sana and dragged her inside the house.

They locked the door and stared out the window, "The storm doesn't look like it'll be ending anytime soon today..."

"Nayeon-Unnie! I forgot!" Dahyun exclaimed and immediately called Nayeon on her phone.

"Unnie, are you okay?! You're at Jeongyeon's house? Stay safe, okay? Love you too.."

After ending the call, Dahyun saw that Sana was shivering because her clothes were wet and the living room air conditioning was on.

"I'll go get you some clothes, you can wait at the downstairs bathroom." Dahyun said to San and went upstairs.

Sana did as told and entered the bathroom downstairs, and after a while, Dahyun came back with pink pajamas.

"Hey, Sana, here's your-" Dahyun started, but she immediately became flustered because she just walked in on Sana who was taking of her shirt. "OH MY GOD, I AM SO SORRY!"

She slammed the door and blushed hardly. Dahyun just saw Sana wearing only her bra and pants.

'WAS SHE ALWAYS THAT HOT?!' Dahyun thought to herself.

"Can you just leave the clothes outside and step away? So I can grab the clothes without you seeing me in this state?" Sana told Dahyun from the other side of the door.

"Y-Yeah sure.."

Dahyun left the clothes in front of the door and went upstairs to change her clothes too. Sana peeked out of the door to check if Dahyun was still in sight, luckily she wasn't. So she grabbed the clothes and started changing.

...

Dahyun came downstairs wearing baby blue pajamas with the same design as Sana's. She burst out laughing once she saw Sana, who was wearing tomboyish clothes a while ago, in pretty pink pajamas.

"Don't laugh at me!" Sana exclaimed and started to heat up some water.

"Sorry! It's just that you look so cute in those pink pajamas and it's so different from your usual style!" Dahyun giggled and sat down on the chair in front of the kitchen island, "Are you making ramyeon?'

"Yeah" Sana answered before coughing continuously.

"You okay? Are you sick?" Dahyun asked worriedly.

"N-No, it's just a little cough, don't worry." Sana smiled at Dahyun and started to pour the hot water into the cupped noodles.

"Minatozaki, sit down here." Dahyun ordered sternly. Sana obeyed and sat down beside her.

"Rest. I will go get a cloth and hot water."

Dahyun stood up and grabbed a cloth, running it under the hot water that Sana just heated up. She walked back to Sana and started to wipe her face lightly with the hot cloth.

"W-What are you doing..?" Sana stuttered and got flustered at Dahyun's hand occasionally brushing with her skin.

"Wiping you with a cloth, duh. You're gnna get even more sick if I don't." Dahyun deadpanned and kept on wiping.

"Dahyun, t-the food will get cold.."

"Then I'll go get it, aish!" Dahyun said with a sass tone and brought the food closer to them. She then took some chopsticks and scooped up some noodles from one of the cupped delicacies. "Say ah.."

"Huh?"

"Dumbass, say 'ah' so I can feed you." Dahyun judged Sana but proceeded to feed her with care.

...

The next day came and Dahyun woke up to find herself cuddling with Sana on the couch, she immediately got up and blushed hard.

Flashback

"This movie is boring." Dahyun deadpanned.

"You chose it." Sana replied.

Dahyun was slowly starting to close her eyes due to sleepiness and tiredness, so mindlessly, she rested her head on Sana's shoulder. Dahyun drifted away to dreamland while Sana noticed this and turned off the TV. She grabbed the blanket and wrapped it around the both of them before laying down.

End of Flashback

"Shit," Dahyun mumbled, making the latter wake up.

"Hmm... Dahyunnie?" Sana said in a sleepy tone, her eyes halfway closed. Dahyun saw this and looked away because Sana looked too cute.

"G-Get up and go back to your house so y-you can get ready for today's trip..." Dahyun stuttered.

"Okay, Dubu-chan. Sana-chan will leave now!" Sana giggled and got up, grabbing her dry clothes from the dryer. She was still sleepy so she had no idea what she was saying.

...

A knock on the door was heard so Dahyun opened it, she then saw her older sister and immediately tackled her into a hug.

"You couldn't have missed me that much, could you, Dubu?" Nayeon chuckled and hugged Dahyun as well.

"Unnie, I love you..." Dahyun said sincerely.

"Right back at you, my dear dongsaeng. Now let's go get ready because I wanna pick out your outfit!" Nayeon replied happily and dragged Dahyun upstairs.

"YAH! YOU BETTER NOT PICK OUT ANYTHING MATURE!"

"NO PROMISES, LITTLE ONE!"

...

Nayeon ended up choosing a two-piece, aqua colored, swimwear for Dahyun while she went for a pale pink colored one. They both wore shorts over the bottom swimwear and put on sleeveless crop tops.

"Unnie, who are we even trying to impress?" Dahyun whined.

"I'm trying to impress Jeongie, but I don't know about you." Nayeon shrugged her shoulders and continued to stuff her backpack with necessities.

"You two made up?" Dahyun questioned and zipped up her bag.

"Yup, how about you and Sana?" Nayeon replied and asked.

"She's trying to gain my trust again..." Dahyun sighed, as if she were confused about her feelings.

"I suggest you try to get along with her again. Dahyun, I saw how she stares at you as if you're the only thing that matters in this world. I feel like at some point, she began to really love you. Not as Ms.Heartbreaker, but as Minatozaki Sana." Nayeon advised her younger sister and swung the strap of her bag around her shoulder.

"I thought you hated her?"

"I hate Ms.Heartbreaker, not Minatozaki Sana. There's a difference, little one." Nayeon answered and left the room.

Thinking about it, Dahyun told herself, "Am I ready to love again..?"

...

DaYeon arrived at the bus stop and saw a countless amount of busses. Probably because the whole senior high school department was going, not to mention that the waterpark was reserved for them today.

"Nayeon-ah!" Jeongyeon exclaimed happily and hugged Nayeon.

"Jeongie~"

"Ew." Dahyun said disgust and just stood there, covering her eyes because of the sun's glare.

Suddenly, a denim jacket wrapped around. She looked at her side and saw Sana, smiling.

"Your clothes are too revealing, I don't want anyone else to look at you other than me." Sana said proudly.

"You're acting like I'm your girlfriend, Minatozaki." Dahyun rolled her eyes and went back to covering her face from the sun.

"Oh, one more thing!" Sana said and made Dahyun face her. She then put sunglasses on Dahyun's eyes. After that, she grabbed some sunscreen from her bag and squirted some into her hand, rubbing Dahyun's face lightly after.

"What the fuck are you doing?" Dahyun asked coldly.

"So you stay safe, sun rays can be dangerous you know." Sana said with care.

Sana wrapped her arm around Dahyun and started walking, "Let's go, so we can find some seats."

Dahyun scoffed but nonetheless had the instinct to lay her head on Sana's shoulder.

...

Once they got on the bus, Sana allowed Dahyun to sit on the window side. After a while, the bus started moving. Sana put on her headphones and closed her eyes. Dahyun, who was bored, looked around. At that moment, she saw a random girl staring at Sana with such loving eyes.

Dahyun glared at the girl and wrapped her arms around Sana protectively, making the girl look away while Sana opened her eyes.

"Dahyun?"

"That girl was staring at you like you were food." Dahyun said sternly and stared at the girl.

"Are you jealous?"

"No, I'm just protecting you from screwing up. Because you're trying to gain my trust, right?"

"Makes sense." Sana said nonchalantly and closed her eyes again.

...

They arrived at the waterpark and got off the bus, Dahyun clung to Sana's arm because that girl was still in sight.

"We should change first." Sana said so Dahyun started to take off her crop top.

"Dahyun, not here! Everyone can see you!" Sana blushed and dragged Dahyun into the nearest bathroom.

"I'm wearing my swimsuit underneath, dumbass!" Dahyun answered.

"Yeah, but you're wearing a fucking two-piece! I told you I won't allow people to stare at you!" Sana replied in a protective tone.

"What are YOU wearing then?!" Dahyun questioned authoritatively.

"Rash guard and shorts, unlike you who wants to show off your body."

"Nayeon-Unnie chose this for me, pabo!"

...

"I wonder where Dahyun is.." Jennie told Jisoo.

"YOU'LL NEVER CATCH ME, LALISA!" Rosé laughed and ran away.

"ROSEANNE PARK, GIVE ME MY PHONE BACK!"

"Be right back, the children are fighting again." Jisoo said like a mother.

...

Sitting at the pool's edge, Dahyun kicked her feet in the water, splashing a bit. Sana looked at her from the pool and asked, "Aren't you coming in?"

"No, I can't swim."

"I can teach you!" Sana smiled at her.

"Nah, I'm good."

"Please!"

"No."

Sana got up and carried Dahyun, throwing her into the water.

"SANA!!!"

Sana gigged and dived into the pool, quickly grabbing Dahyun so she can float in her arms. Dahyun wrapped her arms around Sana and stared at her angrily.

But her expression softened after a while of staring into Sana's eyes, making both of them blush.

"Sana, they're staring..." Dahyun whispered.

"I don't care. With you, I feel like we're the only people in this world..."

Lisa, from afar, watched the two and smirked. "I knew it, and I ship it!"

Sana slowly leaned in, getting closer to Dahyun's face until...

"I'M GOING IN!" Jeongyeon yelled and cannonballed into the pool, making SaiDa flinch and separate.

"Dahyun, let's go take pictures!" Nayeon screamed and waved her arms in the air.

Luckily, they were near the pool ladder, so Dahyun glanced at both Nayeon and Sana.

"I- I gotta go, see you later, I g-guess?" Dahyun stuttered.

"Umm.."

"DAHYUN!" Nayeon exclaimed loudly.

Dahyun pecked Sana's cheek quickly and climbed up the ladder, then ran to Nayeon.

...

Sana didn't forget about how Dahyun kissed her cheek, it was the next day and Sana still remembered. Today was Twister Day so that means they'll be staying in their classrooms the whole day playing Twister.

"Okay!" Their teacher exclaimed happily, giggling at TaeKook who stumbled to the ground after playing Twister. "Next players, Son, Myoui, Kim, and Minatozaki!"

SaiDaMiChaeng got up and stood around the Twister mat.

"Right foot, red!"

"Left foot, blue!"

After a while, Dahyun's body was starting to give in, so was Mina's.

"AHHH!" Dahyun shrieked before letting her body fall, landing on top of Sana.

"Oww!" Sana groaned in pain because Dahyun's forehead hit her's.

"Omo! I'm so sorry!" Dahyun helped Sana get up and kissed her forehead, rubbing it right after.

Meanwhile with MiChaeng, they were laughing and rolling on the ground hysterically.

...

Today is the final day of Senior High, the students were free to do whatever they wanted. Dahyun dragged Sana into an empty classroom and hugged her.

"Dahyun, what are you doing?"

"Sana..."

"Yeah?" Sana replied while Dahyun looked up at her.

Dahyun got on her tiptoes and kissed Sana's cheek for a good second, she got down and stared at Sana with a smile.

"I love you..."

"W-What? Does this mean you forgive me?! You love me again?!" Sana started to ramble, so Dahyun placed her finger on Sana's lips.

"Yes, I forgive you. And no, because I never stopped loving you in the first place."

"OH MY GOD, YES! I LOVE YOU, DAHYUNNIE~" Sana exclaimed happily and picked up Dahyun, raising her in the air.

Dahyun giggled and wrapped her legs around Sana's torso and her arms around Sana's neck. She leaned in closer and captured Sana's lips in a passionate kiss.

At that moment, NaJeongMoJiMiChaeTzu entered the classroom and became shocked.

"D-Dahyun?! Sana?!" Nayeon yelled in shock.

"U-Unnie!" Dahyun screamed and got down from Sana.

"I knew it, Dahyun would fall for Sana after a week." Jeongyeon smirked.

"Dahyun-Unnie..." Tzuyu said with a sad smile.

"Chewy-ah, I missed you..." Dahyun said with tears in her eyes and tackled Tzuyu in a hug.

...

And just like that, a good ending happened. Why? Because love conquers all, even if the darkness seems to be the only thing surrounding everything.

...

Years later, everything worked out for all of them. Sana became the CEO to one of the biggest companies in the world, Dahyun became a worldwide author with her famous book entitled 'Ms.Heartbreaker'.

Mina and Chaeyoung ended up becoming the best entertainment agency in the industry with their business called 'MSMC Entertainment'. It stands for 'Myoui, Son, Mina, Chaeyoung'.

Nayeon and Jeongyeon both became actresses under MSMC Entertainment and both got lead roles for an upcoming drama.

Momo and Tzuyu became well-known models and the so-called 'Visual Couple' in the modeling industry.

Jihyo became Daniel's wife and now they have two kids name Mirae and Hyunjoo.

As for Irene? She became nicer and her old self again, with the help of her girlfriend, Seulgi of course.

The End<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.3K 3.1K 35
Dahyun falls in love with an older girl. An unreachable girl. "S-Sana," "Hm?" "Let's meet again, one day," And there was a short moment of silence...
784K 28.3K 112
Chou Tzuyu is the daughter of one of the famous businessmen in Asia. She's a narcissistic person, she dated lots of women, she doesn't know the word...
10.9K 525 29
When Mina an 18-year-old straight girl becomes a love interest for her celebrity crush she feels the need to put boundaries.
207K 8K 41
You are a 19 year old college student who is a fan of TWICE. She found a job that pays her well to earn enough money to see her bias... Park Jihyo. L...