š‘šŽš’š„ | šŸšŸ–+

By cassidyhudspeth

ā š™Žš™ƒš™€ š™’š˜¼š™Ž š™š™ƒš™€ š™Šš™‰š™‡š™” š™‹š™€š˜¼š˜¾š™€ š™ƒš™€ š™ƒš˜¼š˜æ š™†š™‰š™Šš™’š™‰ š™„š™‰ š˜¼ š™‘š™€š™š™”, š™‘š™€š™š™” š™‡š™Šš™‰š™‚ š™š™„š™ˆļæ½... More

synopsis
prologue
1 || welcome
2 || rules
3 || improvise
4 || insomnia
5 || the journals
6 || boundaries
7 || frustrations
8 || nightmares
9 || urges
10 || progress
11 || fresh air
12 || past
13 || first session
14 || cat and mouse
15 || contact
17 || cold shoulder
18 || retrogress
19 || confrontation
20 || progress two
21 || confessions
22 || second session
23 || vulnerability
24 || coping mechanism
25 || vanilla
26 || labels ... or not
27 || even balance
28 || midnight hour
29 || third session
30 || progress three
31 || party
32 || one month down
33 || possessive
34 || truth be told
35 || passion and pain
36 || bad news
37 || fourth session
38 || let the walls down
39 || quality time
40 || progress four
41 || the last good day
42 || ten words
43 || goodbye
44 || ready to comply
45 || radio silence
46 || end of the line
47 || salvation
48 || stay
49 || let's go home
50 || fresh start
epilogue
author's note
bonus chapter - the wedding

16 || bloom

48.2K 1.2K 1.5K
By cassidyhudspeth

alexa, play yes & no by xylo

18+ warning - light smut

DAY 16

        It had been another whole day that Amelia had spent avoiding James. 

        She felt like a timorous, sixteen year old girl who had never been touched by the opposite sex before, it was maddening. The invisible pull inside of her psyche was giving her a permanent migraine. The confident side of her wanted to pretend nothing had happened and continue working on making more progress with James. However, the new, feeble side of her wanted to distance herself completely because she was afraid she wouldn't be able to say no to him any longer. 

        Amelia would be lying if she said she hadn't spent the whole day contemplating on whether or not she should even continue her work at all. If she was annoyingly willing to throw it all away just to have this man touch her again, what was the point? 

        But she couldn't do that to James. 

        James deserved to be fixed. 

        And with that, Amelia had to attempt to understand his point of view. Where did this sudden sexual urgency emerge from? Or had it been there the whole time? Buried deep, deep down inside of him, just like everything else. Perhaps this was Bucky's way of letting off steam, feeling an ounce of relief. Sexual release had been proven to better one's mood. 

        But why her

        Amelia meticulously picked at her bottom lip as she waited for the bathtub to fill up with hot water and bubbles as she spaced out in thought. Shaking her head vacantly, she slipped off her jeans, throwing them to the side as the rest of her clothes followed. 

        Easing herself down into the steaming water, she could instantly feel the relief washing over her. A bubble bath could cure anything, she was convinced of this. After shutting the faucet off, Amelia leaned back until she was resting against the back of the tub, sliding down into a more comfortable position and letting her eyes close slowly. 

        The scent of the fruity bubble bath filled the bathroom, the sound of bubbles quietly popping filled her ears. She wasn't sure how much time had passed as she relaxed, submerged in the searing liquid. It could have been four minutes or forty, she didn't know. 

        Eventually, Amelia allowed her eyes to flutter open, widening hastily once she noticed James' tall figure towering over her - blocking the light on the ceiling. His ultramarine eyes were examining her intensely, a flicker of humor flashing through them as he scared her once again. 

        "You're avoiding me." 

         Amelia's temper flared up, already annoyed from being frightened by James for the thousandth time, as she shot a glare up at him before saying, "Why do you care? I thought you didn't even want me to be here." 

        James fought back the urge to smile at her sudden anger towards him. Only someone as beautiful as her could make being angry look cute. Her round eyes scrutinized him as her body was hidden, immersed beneath the bubbles. 

        "What if I changed my mind?" he quipped dubiously. 

        Amelia's irate facade diffused almost immediately at his words. The James she met two weeks ago would have never said something like this to her. 

        James watched as her anger faded from her orbs, her shoulders relaxing, seeming at a loss for words. Never taking his eyes from hers, he bent down until he was perched on his knees next to the bathtub, bringing his hand to her moist cheek. His stomach fluttering instantly as her doe eyes filled with need. His thumb caressed her delicious lips - he had to stifle a groan as they parted for him softly. 

        "That's progress, isn't it?" Bucky continued in almost a whisper, his other hand finding a home on her knee that was above the water. "Wanting you here." 

        Their vexing energy swirled around in Amelia's head. She couldn't find the means to speak or answer him, all she could do was furrow her eyebrows anxiously as his thumb stroked her bottom lip, his broad hand resting on her knee. Could he feel the warmth radiating from her skin? The butterflies that were alive in her belly spiraled deeper between her legs. 

        "Isn't it?" James repeated throatily, gripping firmly onto her jaw, pulling her face closer to him. 

        She nodded, a low moan escaping from the back of her throat reluctantly.

        "Use your words, Amelia." 

        He was mocking her, referring to the time she had said that to him. But all she could focus on was the way her name rolled off of his tongue. 

        "Yes," she bleated softly. 

        "Good girl," James whispered tranquilly. He was already throbbing inside of his pants at the way she was so willing to listen to him. His hand traveled further down her leg, stopping around her mid-thigh, his jaw tensing as he felt her shaky breath against his thumb on her mouth. His fingers that were holding her chin could feel the pulse racing in her neck. 

        The pressure building between Amelia's legs was almost impossible to handle at this point. Her core was pounding along with her heartbeat as his blue eyes observed her, his hands gripping her in a way that she knew she wouldn't be able to resist. 

        "Do you want me to touch you?" 

        James' words ripped through her with electricity, her heart lurching with excitement and fear all at the same time. Her sanity, her common sense, had been completely torn away - she simply did not have a choice in the matter when her head bobbed up and down slowly. Where was her voice of reason? It utterly disappeared the moment the words left his lips. 

        "I need you to tell me, Amelia." 

        Her mind was racing. She was sure that his fingers on her thigh had to feel the heartbeat that was hammering all over her body. Was it possible to have a heart attack from being so aroused by a person? 

        "I ..." Amelia hesitated tentatively, her voice so small that it was barely audible. "I want you to touch me." 

        A breathy, almost needy, laugh escaped James' lips as her words rang in his ears, his eyes devouring the way she practically melted into a puddle in his hands, as his hand slid down her inner thigh and dipped into the scorching water. His fingers still grasping her jaw, his thumb glided partially inside of her mouth just as an audible gasp escaped her lips - her body buckling weakly as his fingers reached her heated core. The honeyed sound made him swell with pride. 

        As he grazed her most sensitive spot, he hesitated cheekily as he said, "Are you sure you want me to touch you?" 

        "Yes," Amelia almost growled against his thumb, shooting him a tiny glare. 

         It felt like something had exploded inside of Amelia's chest, sending shock-waves throughout her lower stomach, as his skilled fingers stroked over her clit in slow circles. James watched with wild eyes as her head dropped back, her eyebrows pulling together as her legs twitched along with his movements. 

        "So beautiful," he groaned as he plunged two fingers inside of her folds, earning a vulnerable mewl from Amelia as he pulled her closer to him with his other hand. 

        James' words made Amelia's heart soar into what felt like oblivion. She forced herself to open her eyes as he pushed his fingers deeper inside of her, her muscles clenching around him already as she watched his lips part in ecstasy as he observed her writhe underneath his touch. 

        The urgency to kiss his full lips doubled the longer she saw the way he was looking at her, devouring her with his feral eyes. "Kiss me," she cooed fervently, her hands grasping the sides of the tub as his fingers kept a steady rhythm inside of her. 

        And just as quickly as it started, his fingers abruptly left her, leaving her with an emptiness that she didn't even think was possible - like he had ripped away a part of her. She blinked up at him with a desperate confusion, watching as he swallowed the lump in his throat, frowning intensely. 

        It wasn't until James saw how much she longed for him that he realized she would just be another person he was going to hurt. To disappoint. The once confident Amelia transformed into this sweet, feeble girl under his touch - a sweetness he couldn't bare to destroy. How could he be so stupid to reel her in like this? Make her feel this way? He knew how this would end. Just how everything else he came into contact with, it would end in disaster

        He was so tired of ruining everything in his path. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.8K 1.2K 47
You look...happy? Bucky leaves Wakanda and returns to the States to try to figure out life again. Sydney is a newer member of the team that Steve hop...
40.5K 527 47
This is another version of my other book. This book is going to be based upon the avengers helping y/n with their mental health. The chapters will a...
26.7K 788 60
A young daughter of two Hydra scientists was rescued by The Avengers only to find out her childhood was actually nothing like the one she had in her...
46.7K 2K 12
Book 1 of 2 _______ In an alternative universe where the Winter Soldier escapes from torture on his own and Steve Rogers is simply a therapist, they...