BTS Oneshots

By sohalisghy04

The title itself mentions: This book contains oneshots of the members of BTS. Updates might not be regular.. ... More

Hot Chocolate (Jungkook)
Key chains pt. 2 (Taehyung)
Tips to propose your crush (Yoongi)

Key Chains pt.1( Taehyung)

8 2 0
By sohalisghy04

It was not usual .not at all. It was uncanny. Bizarre. Abnormal.

"TAEHYUNG STOP IT!"

The said male's trance was broken at once.

"But hyung-", he tried to reason with the elder.

"Don't you dare hyung me now Tae. You have been muttering nonsense since the moment you opened the locker..", The elder replied with an annoyed expression clad on his face.

Taehyung still couldn't help it. His brain let out all the possible conclusions, pondering all the possible reasons, but still it seemed unconvincing to him.

"I still cannot believe you are freaking out because of a mere key chain in your locker.", The elder sighed.

"But Jin hyung why would someone give me a key chain..?" The former replied.

"It can be a gift from anyone Tae..", Jin replied "Moreover people are suppose to give you gifts, after all you are my brother..you must have inherited by handsomeness." Jin added with a confident smile on his face.

"Hyung, genes are not inherited by siblings but rather their parents. The chromosomes-"

"All right I'm off", Jin walked away from the poor biology student. He could tolerate Namjoon's clumsiness, heck he could even tolerate Yoongi singing but he did not have the patience to listen to all his Bio rambling.

The 19 year old was an extraordinary bio student. His thoughts are not something which normal students ponder about. He racked his brains to answers questions like 'Are gender traits completely a result of societal expectations?' to 'Are leaves called leaves because they leave the tree while falling?'.

Taehyung sighed, 'Its not like I am as handsome as Jin hyung neither do I have IQ 148 like Namjoon hyung, then why am I am receiving these?'.

He exhaled and put the key chain inside his bag. Pushing up the glass up his nose walked towards his class and when-

"Stop running away you frothy fat-kidneyed clotpole!"

He turned around to witness a poor Jiwoo being chased by none other than the weirdest student in the premises – 'Choi Jina'. She was known for her all-time-on-the-spot creative insults and her CLUMSINESS.

People were surprised that she even managed to break the record of Namjoon of breaking things.

Taehyung still found her beautiful. He liked the fact that she didn't give a damn about how she looked.

He was so busy inspecting her face on (top of which her hair resembled a bird's nest on which birds were actually ready to lay eggs upon) that he didn't notice her coming his way and-

THUD

Both of them fell down with a big thump. Students gathered around to witness the scene unfolding in front of them with utmost interest.

The girl's eyes fluttered open. Once they wide open they resembled the size of golf balls when they fell upon the man beneath her.

'Holy crap! It's the Son of Aphrodite!' she thought.

'Holy Jesus! She's so pretty!' he thought.

"Are planning to be  my personal koala for the rest of my life?" A deep voice spoke up. Of course he decided to be a stuck up brat, the last thing he would want is to be teased to the inch of his body by his friends for complimenting a girl.

"Fudge! I am sorry!", Jina uttered in awkward manner and got up.

She offered her hand to help him get up. He accepted the gesture without any word. She bent down, gathered his stuff and gave him back the same, consequently tearing his copy, proving her talent instantly.

Taehyung deadpanned, "The heck?"

"Um..hee..?" She sported an uneasy smile and ran off, "Sorry Taehonk!"

...

"Damn, she's interesting" , A new voice entered the scene.

"Her face is no less than a grotesque figure, Jungkook" Taehyung responded, still displeased at the sight of his now torn book.

"Gro-what?", Jungkook replied with a blank expression clad on his face, "Why did I even bother picking up a conversation in the first place" He mumbled under his breath while walking away.

NEXT DAY

"What the mitochondria! Another one!" Taehyung exclaimed.

"You seem pretty popular, dongsaeng" Jin grinned

Taehyung murmured, "Whatever you say hyung"

"Never-mind, lets go have lunch"

AT THE CAFETERIA

"What did the male stamen say to the female pistil? - I like your 'style.' " A windshield laughter echoed followed by many snorts.

"How can you not laugh at that you idiots! You all are dry as hay" Seokjin muttered, disappointed but not really surprised.

"Who didn't laugh at what ?"

All the 7 friends turned their heads towards the source of the voice.

There stood Jina with one of her friends – Miyeong, the most introverted and shy girl in the campus.

"What on earth are you doing here?" An irritated voice demanded.

Jina turned her head to the person, 'Holy shit, That's Taethong!'

Jina let out a sheepish smile, "Hey Taethong.."

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH" Loud laughter erupted from the table. Even Yoongi cracked a smile.

Taehyung got up with an extremely pissed off expression and was about to walk away when a timid voice squeaked, "Taehyung please stay, Jina's just not good with names."

He still didn't budge.

"Yes Taethong, I did say sorry didn't I?" A smile rose its way up on Jina's lips.

Taehyung rolled his eyes, bit the inside of his cheeks to not smile and sat down.

Jimin casually attempted to flirt, "Hey girls, long time no see"

Key word – Attempted

...

Dead silence follows until a loud cackle broke the trance.

"Lord Jimin, you need to stop scaring away the poor girls with your poor flirting attempts" Jin wheezed.

Everyone mused in with a yes, with the girls taking their seats on the table.

Jimin grunted, "At least its way better than your dad jokes.."

"Hey! How dare- "Jin started babbling when Jina intervened , "Guys, me and Miss-I-have-a-crush-on-tae-jsbdcsozkjzgkdb" The rest of the words came out muffled because of Miyeong smashing both of her on the former's mouth.

Miyeong shrieked dragging the female version of Namjoon away, "We will see you boys later".

"Remind me again why am I a part of this chaos" Yoongi muttered under his breath while staring at the two girls, "Its so tiring."

With an impassive look on his face, Namjoon let out,"Excuse me? For you even breathing counts as an exercise"

"Whatever you say Joon..", Yoongi grumbled.

FIVE DAYS LATER

"Hyung, this is the 7th key chain I am receiving this month.."Taehyung furrowed his brows while looking at the tiny object in his hands, "I can't bear this any longer, I am going to find out the culprit."

Jin snickered, "You make it feel like she committed a crime"

"Trespassing is a CRIME hyung" Taehyung emphasised the word Crime.

Jin couldn't believe till now how could he get so worked up with some silly key-chains.

"Well, I could suggest you a plan...if you want that is"

"It has to do something with breaking the rules doesn't it", Taehyung narrowed his eys.

'Good gracious, he is such a teacher's pet' Jin rolled his eyes

"Never-mind then, continue with your so called I-will-find-her-no-matter-what-happens plan in your own way." Jin waved his hand while turning to walk away when a hand tugged his jacket, pulling him backwards.

"Now that's like a good boy" Jin grinned in victory, pinching Taehyung's cheeks, "So, lets get started, shall we?"

TWO DAYS LATER {VALENTINE'S EVE}

"Do I really have to do this?" A completely, undeniably exasperated groan erupted from Taehyung's mouth.

A gruff voice intervened, "For the last time Tae, its not your wedding day", the voice paused , "You are just going to the prom"

Right, Seoul High School was generous enough to host a prom for the students on valentine's, to the at most delight of the cringey AF couples, at the same time reminding the singles how miserable and goddamn lonely their lives have been.

Taehyung huffed. HE DID NOT SIGN UP FOR THIS. Dressed up with sorts of fancy fabric Jin could gather, he felt as if a random staff would come up, pushing him to the ramp to walk on.

"But hyung, why do you think she would pop up today itself. It isn't necessary she turns like Dami noona" He grumbled.

Jin rolled his eyes, "Oh shut up for once Tae,I just know she will AND I don't want you whining anymore, you got that".

Jin had that shut-up-or-else-i-will-slap-your-goddamn-face look on face, which did downright annoy Tae, but he knew better than to argue with his hyung.

'Okay, lets get this over with'.

IN THE BALLROOM

The school gym had been transformed into the ball room

Taehyung had been chanting the 'I can do this' mantra from the moment he had entered the ball room. He glanced at his friends. Half of them passed, the rest were up doing god-knows-what.

He shaked his head and let out a groan.

He walked out of the room, down the hallway to the end to get some fresh air. Palms on the railings, he look outside. Night falls, the now black sky is dotted with countless small stars. One by one, as if to invite people to the vast space to invite. The chaste moon sails like a silvery boat in the deep blue sea. Alone, Taehyung felt peace-

*SOUNDS OF KEY CHAINS JINGLING*

Okay, never mind.

...

"Oh shit shit shit", Realisation struck Taehyung when he looked towards his left. He ran and hid beside the locker, as if Grim Reaper was on his way to slit his throat into half.

The real reason Taehyung hid was the footsteps and the sound of jingling. The plan of finding out the mystery girl was long lost from of Taehyung's mind until now. He craned his neck enough to take a look at her. Her side profile did look pretty, he had to admit, but her face was not clearly visible due to the dim lighting.

The girl opened the locker and quietly put another keychain inside, and locked it backed.

'How on earth did she even get the key?!'

Once done with her job, she turned his back on her when her wrist was grabbed, she let out a loud shriek," What the akbdjvrrivlrnrrv" Her voice came out muffled, but she stopped blabbering once the person came into her view.

"Taelong!" Was what came of her mouth in utter surprise and the next thing she knew was being dragged into the janitor's closet.

.

.

.

"Are you gonna look at the floor for 2 hours as well?" A smirk formed on Taehyung's lips.

"UM- I – y-you see I really –"

"So , it was really you who putting those keychain in my locker huh?" Taehyung chuckled, and pulled her into his arms.

Jina was stunned. 'Oh no OH no, the son of Aphrodite is hugging me'

Taehyung was really happy he finally found his key chain girl, and as if they were fated, Jina turned out to be that girl, the one Taehyung had a itsy-bitsy tiny crush upon.

.

.

.

Jina gently pushed him away. He thought she was the one putting key chains in his lockers. Yes she did, but she was not who bought them.

"But Taehyung..itwasnotmewhoboughtthekeychains" Jina didn't dare look up to Taehyung.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

167K 5.8K 42
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
148K 5K 100
'How I obsessively adore you' หห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžท startedโž›30/03/2024 finishedโž› หห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžท cover by me x
470K 31.7K 47
โ™ฎIdol au โ™ฎ"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...