Empathy.

Af whiskay

Maeve Stilinski - the girl who feels everything. Disclaimer: I do not own any characters associated with teen... Mere

Prologue
Sophomores
Brooding
Wolf Moon
Invisible String
Date Night?
Magic Bullets
Girl Disconnecting
Diazepam
Night School I
Night School II
Full Moon
Migraine
Wolf's Bane
It's What's Needed
Update!

A New Feeling

655 17 6
Af whiskay

"Your dad ran over Scott?!" Maeve dropped the makeup brush she had in her right hand as she heard her friend's words.

"It's like he came out of nowhere, at least that's what my dad said, I just heard the thud from inside my house," Allison explained to the fellow brunette, "but he seemed completely fine, just got up, said hi to me - apologized for hitting my dad's car - and left for the game."

Scott would apologized for getting hit by a car.

"I mean, okay? Are you driving to the game or do you need a ride?" the female Stilinski questioned.

There was a sigh from the other line, "Actually, after running Scott over, my dad said he was going to watch the game, so he's driving me."

Oh no. No, if Scott can't control himself, Allison's dad is going to find out he's a werewolf. Maeve was not ready for another funeral. 

"Maeve? You still there?"

She snapped out of her thoughts, "Oh okay, guess I'll get to see if Lydia was lying or not about him being a DILF."

"EW! Maeve Rose Stilinski that is my dad!"

"First, hate that you know my middle name. Second, him being a dad is what makes him a possible DILF, use your head Ally."

"Oh god. Look I gotta go, I'll see you at the game."

"Can't wait, make sure your dad wears something nice," Maeve heard a groan on the other end of the phone while she let out her own laughter before hanging up. 

Maeve looked in the mirror, she didn't feel like dressing up tonight and though Lydia would not be happy with her outfit choice, the brunette didn't care as she wrapped her hair in a messy bun. Maeve Stilinski was not in the mood to impress anyone tonight.

Even so, after last night's late adventure of digging out a dead body with her favorite idiots, she had a early swim practice followed by the first meet of the season, to say the girl was tired is a understatement. 

"Hey," her dad lightly knocked on her door frame with a soft smile, "you ready to go?"

Maeve turned from the mirror and returned her father's smile, "Yeah just need my shoes and jacket."

She looked at the floor of her room for a second, but her shoes were nowhere to be found, "I think they're downstairs by the door," Noah noticed her lost look around the room, "the white sneakers, right?"

"Yeah," she grabbed her fleece lined denim jacket that her dad had gotten her for christmas and followed him downstairs. She put her shoes on as her dad shut the lights in the house off, coming to the door with blanket, "it's supposed to get cold tonight."

"Why else do you think I'd go anywhere that Lydia is going to be in joggers and a hoodie?" Maeve commented as she hopped into Noah's truck. 

The two sat in silence with the occasional hum to the radio, a lot of teenagers may not like the idea of going to a school event - or anywhere - with their parents, but Maeve was in no way embarrassed to say she loved her dad. She was always a daddy's little girl growing up and after her mom passed away Stiles, they all got even closer.

"So you've gone to the practices, think he'll play tonight?" Noah asked as he tapped his fingers on the steering wheel, Frank Sinatra on the radio.

The girl snickered in her seat, Stiles has never played, but still their dad came to every game he could in the possibility he would and she loved that, "it's looking as likely as snow on christmas here in northern California." 

"Why do I even come to these then?" he questioned without any sense of disappointment or annoyance. 

"Because you're a great dad who comes to all of my meets and even to Stiles' games - on the chance that one day he will play....and to pay my entry fee and by me snacks of course," she poked her dad's shoulder at the last part.

He rolled his eyes with a smile as he parked the car, "and what will the snack of the night be?" 

She knew as soon as she smelled the concession stand when she hopped out of the car, "popcorn and m&ms please." 

Noah agreed with her choice and went to say hi to Stiles on the bench, while Maeve wanted to check on a certain player before they ran onto the field.

"Jackson wait up!" the brunette yelled as she saw the team starting to head out. The blonde turned around and made his way back to the sidelines, "how's your shoulder feeling?"

He seemed taken back by both the question and the sincerity that came with it, "Um..you know, I'm fine."

It was not convincing whatsoever but Maeve knew better than to push Jackson, "well just be careful out there, we don't want you to hurt self even more just for one game. Goodluck Whittemore." 

She send a friendly wink to her co-captain and received a seemingly sincere smile and thanks from the normally arrogant boy before she headed towards her best friend.

"Hey ladies," Maeve called out to Lydia and Allison on the metal bleachers.

Allison smiled at the brunette, "Hey, I heard you did great at your meet today."

"Meet? As in swim?" the man next to Allison questioned.

All three girls turned their attention to the voice, "Oh yeah, Maeve this is my dad, dad this is Maeve Stilinski - she's one of the captains of our swim team." 

"Hi," Maeve shyly waved, the man had nice blue eyes and a great smile - definitely a DILF.

"Stilinski? As in the sheriff's daughter?" He questioned, resulting Maeve to have the same exasperated expression she always got when people asked her that.

"Yeah, but she's a not as good at following the rules as you'd think," Lydia spoke up which caused Maeve's eyes to widen at the accusation - she wasn't wrong, but this is not what she wanted the people who vote her dad into his position to hear, "nice sweatpants by the way, very... sporty."

"Well it is a lacrosse game, and considering I've been up since 5am with 4 hours of sleep and its cold out, I think it's appropriate." The hazel eyed girl shot back, she knew Lydia was giving her a hard time and at this point the one way to respond is with equal attitude. 

Allison, having used to the bickering of the two in the past two weeks, tried to change the subject, "Maeve are you going to sit with us for the game? We can move down"

"Do I have to hold that if I do?" She questioned while point to the we love jackson sign Lydia brought, "I think I'll sit with my dad and Melissa, it was nice to meet your Mr. Argent."

"You as well Maeve," he responded with a kind smile, as Maeve made her way to Noah who immediately handed her popcorn with m&m's already mixed in, Chris leaned over to Allison, "I like her." 

As the young Stilinski sat between her father and Melissa- a woman who has been like a surrogate mother to her - they watched the game in front of them. Both women gasping each time Scott got knocked down. 

The team was doing okay, but they were still losing, and Maeve to notice to how no one was letting Scott get the ball. Stiles noticed too as he kept making eye contact with his twin from the bench, both worried for Scott - and those with him on the field.

"Hey," Melissa nudged the girl on her side, "know what we have done in a while?"

The girl's hazel eyes questioned Melissa in confusion, "Coffee, you know just you and I, girl talk." 

Maeve smiled at the woman, they usually try to have a day together to both have some time away from their boys at home, its something Melissa has been doing with the young Stilinski since her mom passed away, "You're right, I think we're overdue."

"Great, so sometime this week? We can do coffee or lunch, whatever works, okay?" Melissa asked.

"It's a date."

Melissa smiled at the girl, "you can tell me all about any people you've got your eye on and maybe fill me in on this Allison that Scott's dating."

"I'll tell you now, there aren't any people of interests, but Allison...she's great." Maeve answered, Allison was already a great friend to Maeve and Lydia, she knew that Melissa would like her.

Melissa nodded at her statement before leaning towards her, "Who knows, maybe someone will surprise you in the next few days, and I will know if you're lying." Both women let out small laughs before turning to the girl.

Melissa McCall was a amazing woman, mother, and friend. Before their mom passed away she still treated the Stilinski twins as an extension to her and Scott's small family. Then when Maeve was going through all the fun stuff that comes with being a teenage girl after her mom was gone, Melissa helped Noah out and would take her shopping, teach her how to apply makeup or would curl her hair for dances. Even now when Maeve had a swim meet, the woman would go and cheer for her with Noah if she didn't have a shift at the hospital. 

Soon enough things changed in the game, Scott intercepted a pass to Jackson and scored, and all was going great as the team started giving him the ball. But when the other team willingly gave him the ball Maeve knew that Scott McCall was not okay. 

As if she needed anymore confirmation, when Scott broke the goalie's stick as he threw the ball right through it was another good piece of evidence. The third being that as soon as the buzzer rang and Beacon Hills won, Scott ran back towards the school before anyone could congratulate his win.

"He's not okay," Maeve stated as she ran up to her brother.

"Oh trust me I know, and I don't think the 'we love u jackson' and 'jackson is #1' sign that Lydia and Allison were holding was much help, so let's go," Stiles spilled out as he was about to drag his sister the locker room.

Maeve stood her spot as Stiles grabbed her wrist, "Wait a second," she said while looking back to her dad on the phone. "Dad what's wrong?" 

The sheriff just held out his hand telling them to hold on before he hung up and made his way to his kids, "Look I have to head down the station so you two are going to have to get the pizzas on your way home, I should be there in an hour, but if not start movie night without me." 

Both children looked perplexed as Stiles released his grip on his sister, "Dad what happened?"

Noah looked at his children with conflict of whether he should share the content of his phone call, Maeve just looked at her father with a look of confusion, "Dad?"

"Okay, okay," Noah huffed as he stepped closer to his children in order for no one to hear, "You can't tell anyone, but they identified animal hair on the body we - you found at the Hale house, so I have to go release Derek Hale."

"But dad, her body was in the woods, there could've been animals around before he buried her," Stiles quietly exclaimed.

"Stiles, the medical examiner identified the body, it was his sister, Laura Hale, and with the animal marks on the body...I have to let him go," their father explained with distress.

He was about to leave the door when Maeve spoke up, "Dad, what kind of animal hair did they find?"

But the twins already knew the answer before their father even replied, "wolf hair."

Both Stilinski's only shared a look of understanding before they ran towards the locker room, just to find Scott kissing Allison in the showers.

"I'm going to go order the pizza, it maybe better if you told him later," the brunette softly spoke as she quietly left the locker room. 

She was looking for the number of the pizza place on her phone when she crashed into a tall and somewhat...hard figure, "Shit, sorry I totally was not looking to where I was going."

As she looked at to who she walked into, Maeve's hazel eyes met with a familiar blue eyed blonde, "it's my fault, I wasn't looking either, sorry Maeve." 

She noticed the reason she felt a hard impact was because Isaac was wearing his lacrosse pads, "lets call it even then, okay?" she asked with a smile, which earned a shy one from the boy as he nodded his head, "good game out there."

The tall boy nervously scratched the back of his neck, "thanks, but I only played like 5 minutes."

Maeve playfully rolled her eyes at his humility, "you still played, and the team won, I think that earns you some recognition and congratulations," she replied with a small smile. 

"Well t..thanks," he stammered as he avoided eye contact, "I heard you did great at your meet today."

The young Stilinski chuckled, "you keep up with girl's swim?"

Isaac's cheeks flushed a bit, "my uh, my dad likes to keep up the swim team, my brother used to be on it when he went here."

Maeve nodded her head in understanding while trying to ignore the weird feeling she got when Isaac mentioned his dad, "well I should let you get going, I'll see in class monday?" 

"Y-yeah, see ya," Maeve turned to walk away when Isaac's small voice stopped her, "actually Maeve," she turned around, lifted her head so he could keep talking, her heart skipped in her chest for a second, "I was wondering if you could help me with one of the problems from the math homework - if you have time of course, I don't want to bother you."

A her smile deepened abit on her face, "yeah of course," she took out the pamphlet she got as she entered the game earlier and grabbed a pen from coach's clipboard as he walked by - ignoring his protest - "here is my number, give me a call anytime tomorrow, I'll answer." 

The brunette handed the paper over to the blonde who smiled as he looked at it, "Will do, goodnight Maeve."

"Goodnight Isaac," she replied, as she turned to make her way to the blue jeep in the school parking lot she never felt the smile fade from her face.

Stiles was there waiting for her outside Roscoe, "did you order the pizza?"

Maeve snapped out of her thoughts and her eyes widened, "oh god I totally forgot, I bumped into some and started talking."

The boy huffed in slight annoyance, "fine I'll call, just get in, I'm hungry and tired."

Without another word she got in the passenger seat as Stiles drove off, the only noise to interrupt the radio being her phone.

Unknown number: Hey Maeve, its Isaac :)

Maeve: Hiii

Maeve bit her bottom lip trying to hide the smile that crept onto her face as blood rushed to her cheeks.

WOW, okay I had a hard time writing this because I wasn't sure what to do with the beginning but then I got a little carried away at the end when I brought Isaac in. I'm going to try to post again tonight if not by Saturday since I have homework to do. Enjoy!

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

1.5M 34.1K 147
*REQUEST CLOSED Imagines of: Scott McCall Stiles Stilinski Derek Hale Jackson Whitmore Brett Talbot ...
860K 23.2K 199
gif imagines about your favorite teen wolf characters (: [ completed ]
278 21 21
Danielle Stilinski's town of Beacon Hills is packed full of supernatural creatures, so what happens when more get added to the mix? Will the McCall p...
15.5K 134 8
Teen Wolf Madelyn Stilinski, the younger twin sister of Stiles. Love, emotions, hormones, sex, drama. A normal teen life. But what about the supern...