A DESTINATION

By onlyshereads

A DESTINATION (AMBW) Will destiny lead them the same way? How will it happen? Read more to know about a girl... More

Make Up artist.
I SAW HER (M/V)
3 FINE BOYS
BUILDING C
I MET THEM
MY STORY
TRACKED DOWN
I LIKE HER
LOST
I LIKE U TOO
AUDITION
LIES
Arrest him
Hospital
The Game
Practice
Will U Be My Wife?
Time To Tell Him
A Dad/ surprise party
A Visit
Bad News
It All Ended/A New News
8 months
Ivy - Adelyn Park

The Truth

36 2 0
By onlyshereads

As we sat there in awkward silence, Jina stood up and left the living room.

Jina Ross
After I left to the bathroom I couldn't stop thinking about what happened the last time I was here and the whole baby issue, I know I told him but that was half of the real truth, he is already happy hearing that I don't want to bring up the rest of the issue to make it worst.

"Jina are you okay?" My mom said standing in the bathroom door way.

"Yeah am fine" I said and walked back to the living room. My parents apologized for what happened but I don't think am ready to forgive them. After about 15 minutes at my parents house, we went back to our hotel. Jay have 2 more concert left here and the rest will be back in Korea so I just staying here for another one more week and we go back.

A week later
We just arrived to Korea today, it feels like it's been forever since we left, after the whole airport greeting his fans and other stuff we finally got home(his house).
"Well that was fun" I said as I take a seat.

"I know right" Jay added handing me some water, I checked my phone and it was time to take my pills. I excused myself and went to the bathroom to take it. As I take the pills I feel guilty and disturbed, am scared to have this baby, what if  I be like my mom and mess with the baby's life after he/she is born? I don't want that to happen so my only option is to.

"Babe are you okay?" I heard Jay yell.

"Yeah am fine" I said and made my way back to the living room, Jay brought some fruits and we watched some movies. It's been three days since we got back, all his concerts are going good and everything is going well but the fear of  him finding out the truth hunts me everyday.

Jay Park
After the concert today I went to Jay's house to go check up on her, she said she haven't been feeling good lately. When I entered her house she was not around I checked her room and she was not there, I took a look around the room when I was about to sit down I knocked down a small container on the floor I picked it up and read what was on the label.

"Why does she have this?" I questioned as I was about to through it away and then I saw there were 2 other same container in the trash I picked them up and read it again. After a while of not believing what it was I googled it and it was to get raid of pregnancy.  "Why the fuck will she have something like this?" I questioned when I saw Jina walk in I quickly hid one of the empty bottles and put the rest back into its original position.

"Where were you?" I asked her.

"I went on a walk, I was bored and plus I have been sitting down all day she replied.

"Babe, how was your headache?" I asked.

"It's okay but my stomach is not helping right now" she said taking a seat next to me.

"You should rest more" I told her. As we sit there in silence watching the tv I wanted to ask her about the containers but I couldn't get myself to ask, what if it was what I am thinking it is which I hope not or there will be a big issue here.

It's been 2 days since I found out about the pills container I still can't believe it so I called one of my friends who is a doctor to look into it for me and tell me the actual purpose of the pills.

"But where did you get this from?" Kang asked.

"My girlfriend, well fiancé she is the one that had it" I replied.

"Why will she have something like this and not tell you?" I he asked again.

"What is that suppose to mean?" I asked him.

"Yeah you guessed it, it's for getting raid of pregnancy" he said and handed me back the container.

"It is another joke or some kinda prank there is no way Jina will be taking something like this I mean why would she?" I said almost about to tear up.

"Hey, maybe she is not, how about you bring her tomorrow and we run a quick check?" Kang asked.

"What if I get a news that I don't want to get? This whole baby issue have been on a roller coaster for me and now this?" I said.

After I left the hospital, I went back to the company to finish some work so I can keep my mind of the whole issue.
The Next day, I went to Jay's house early to go pick her up, she was still not ready yet, when I told her that we will be going to the hospital she started questions like why we were going there all of a sudden? And who the doctor was going to be?.

"Babe am ready" she called out after 17 minutes as we get closer to the hospital I could tell she was nervous.

"What is wrong?" I asked her.

"Nothing" she replied.

"Everything is okay, don't worry" I told her.
We made our way to go meet Kang, I waited outside while they did their test after about 20 minutes Kang called me in.

"So..." I asked but the room was filled with tension. "Why do you both look nervous?" I asked.

"Uhh Jay the results is positive" Kang replied.

"I knew she wouldn't take that, positive means that right?" I asked.

"No, it means she took it and actually she is overdosed" Kang said when tears started to go down Jina's face.

"It is a joke, another one right?" I asked Jina who drowned in tears. "Can you answer my question?" .

"Am sorry, I was going to tell you-"

"And you didn't, am sorry yeah the billion times I have heard that, why do you keep hiding stuff and lying to me?" I asked her.

"Uhh I will leave you guys, Jay see me before you leave" Kang said and walked out.

"How did we get here? You taking pills to kill the innocent baby what is wrong with you? If you had a problem with me or if you were not doing okay why didn't you tell me? You keep making decisions about the two of us yourself Jina" I said while she kept crying.

"Am sorry, I just don't know-"

"I don't know either, I will call an Uber for you" I said and walked out in anger. I went to Kang before leaving.

"Sorry for all that" Kang said passing me water.

"Why are you apologizing?" I asked him.

"I don't know" he said taking a seat.

"So why did you want me to meet you?" I asked him as I also take a seat.

"It's about the baby, she over took the pills at some point so the baby might get affected am not sure unless we do some check" Kang said handing me some papers.

"Wasn't that her motive in the first place?" I said.

"Well if she stops taking it there might be a possibility that she can have the child since she took the pills late"

"Kang, if you have something else can you tell her, this whole issue is to much for me right now" I told him.

"I know but don't you think it's hard for her too? She might have some complication because she over took it which will cause a big problem" Kang said.

"I didn't know she was pregnant until she was 3 weeks, she hid that from me and now try to kill my child, I feel like am the cause of all this"

"Jay, I know it's difficult right now but-"

"It's okay I will deal with it" I said and left her office I called the Uber and went back to the company, I worked till 3am trying to get my mind of it but I couldn't I ended drinking about 6 bottles then passed out at home. Around 11am when I woke up I got about 15 Miss calls and 60 messages from Jina, I just turned my phone off and took a shower. On my way to the office I got a call from my mom.

"You came back and didn't come see us" my mom said on the phone.

"Sorry, I had some issues"

"Are you okay?" She asked.

"Yeah everything is fine, how is dad doing?"

"He is doing good and am happy that everything is good, ohh we are having a family gathering you should come with Jay this weekend" my mom said.

"Can you invite her yourself? Am busy right now so I can't ask her" I told her.

"You are always busy, you should take some time off and take care of her and the baby"

"Mom, I have work so I will talk to you later"

"Okay I will call her, take care of your self" my mom said and ended the call.

How is she doing? I wanted to know so bad but I don't think am ready to go see her yet, am still angry about the whole situation, how can she not tell me about the baby and try to abort the baby?.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 11.6K 74
"...you hold all my secrets and you are the one thing that can destroy me if you choose to." -Kim Seokjin He spent his entire life doing what he was...
11.9K 735 26
Seokjin grew up being told what to where, what to study, and who to hang around with. He was the next heir of Swipe Wire, a company his father starte...
22.9K 1.2K 61
[NOT EDITED !] Park Jimin young korean man who moved on in New York with his son. He seems happy, strong, confident for anyone to see. What will hap...
224 42 23
When real life contains nothing but disappointment. They find themselves in a dream that provides them all they can ever desire. Unfortunately we all...