Cold Summer

By jjdabrattt

I just don't think I'll be able to ever find love again😞. More

Characters
Momma's Crib
Extrodinary
Tripolar
Missunderstood
Decisions, Decisions
Back in Blood
It Is What It Is
Am I Pregnant?
Im Finna Be A daddy?
Appointment
Update
Gender Reveal 💙💖
How Could You?
New Man
Idk at this point
Yall want this
Out Now!!!
question??
Thank You😗
My Water Broke
I Got Issues To
See You Again
Writers Block
NEW BOOK OUT NOW!!!!!!

At This Point, What's Love?

764 17 11
By jjdabrattt

(Excuse any mistakes)
Durk POV
Me and Nique ended up falling asleep on the couch. She sleep so pretty. I slipped outta her grip and went to the bathroom and did what I had to do. Came out and went downstairs to cook breakfast.

Nique POV
I woke up to the smell of breakfast getting cooked. "Now who the hell in my house", I thought. But I forgot durk had came over last night and we ended falling asleep on the couch. I walk downstairs and I see him with no shirt on cooking.
(Chillleeee😫)
Nique- Hey bae
Durk- hey baby
Nique- what you cooking?
Durk- pancakes, eggs, bacon, sausage, oatmeal, waffles.
Nique- mmmm
Durk- girl you know what that do to me.
Nique- boyyyyy
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We finally eating breakfast.
Durk- bae how I do?
Nique- this shii good asl bae
Durk- thanks bae
Nique- I love you bae
Durk- love you too
............
Still Nique POV
Durk gets up to go to the bathroom and leaves his phone sitting on the arm of the couch. And someone's  he gets a iMessage from an contact named " Ari😫❤️".
Nique reads the messages.

Nique now feels heartbroken, by the messages she's reading.
Durk now comes back from the bathroom.

Durk- what's wrong bae?
Nique- nothing I'm fine
Durk- you sure bae?
Nique- yea I'm sure.

"Don't nobody love me no more" Nique thought.

Durk- what you thinking bout bae?
Nique- nothing bae. I'm fine
Durk- are you really?
Nique- yes bae

"I'm finna move" I thought.

Durk- I'm finna slide to the studio wit da guys
Nique- okay bae (lien ass😒)

Durk gives me a kiss on the lips, then leaves.

When he left, I just started crying cause like, "At This Point, What's Love"?

I walk up to Kaiser's room.
Nique- Kaiser baby, get up
Kaiser- why mommy?
Nique- baby, please just get up
Kaiser- ok. Mommy you kay?
Nique- yeah baby, we just moving to a different state.
Kaiser- oooouu. Ok mommy.

I pack me and kaisers and the twins clothes. This furniture shii can stay. I get the twins and Kaiser in the car. I'm now driving to the airport.

Nique- when's the next flight to Alanta, GA? I'll pay any amount?
FlightWorker- next flight is in 20 minutes and will cost $2,400. Will that be fine?
Nique- yes, yes prefect

I pay the flightworker the money for the ticket. And I wait 20 minutes with the twins and Kaiser. I'm now getting phone calls from both durk and Von. Ian finna answer em. They wanna be wit them bitches go be with them bitches.

Airport Intercom: Flught to Atlanta GA now leaving, I repeat, flight to Atlanta GA now leaving, please board.

I grab Kaiser's hand and our stuff and we board the plane. I'm still 7 months. ( sorry for the pregnancy time skip.) We are now on the plane. "New starts could lead to better things", I thought. But its true I don't need to be around that toxic shii. And if they can't get me back, oh well. I now fall asleep on the plane along with Kaiser.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2 hours and 9 minutes later
We now land in Atlanta. It's big as hell. Way bigger than chicago.
Nique- Kaiser wake up baby we here
Kaiser-yayy
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Durk POV
I feel bad for lying to nique. But this girl was badder than nique . Had an ass. A perfect body. All I ever wanted. I'm now heading back to nique house. I knock on the door but I didn't hear nothing. Not even Kaiser running around the house. It was like dead silent. Like hit a lick type shit. I continue to knock on the door. Still no answer. So I busy down the door. And I'm looking around the house and there's not one single piece of furniture sitting around. The whole place empty. All niques clothes and Kaiser's clothes and the twins clothes was gone. " where the hell this girl at?". I thought. I hope she ain't move outta town. She bet not give my 🐱 away. I then see a note. But I didn't read it. So I call up Von.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Von POV
I feel really bad for what I did to nique. I should've never hit her and said this work to her. I was thinking until I got a call from durk.
Durk- Von
Von- what nigga
Durk- I'm at nique house and all her furniture gone, her clothes, Kaiser's clothes, the twins clothes is gone. She left a note but Ian gone read it till you get ova here.
Von- igh here I come twin.
I hope she ain't move away. She bet not give my 🐱 away.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
25 minutes later
Omniscient POV
Von made it to Niques empty house. He knocks on the door and durk opens the door. ( I forgot to tell y'all but durk and Von and nique are all bi😏) durk opens the door. I know this nigga my homie but he looking daddy-ish.
Von- what the note say?
Durk- idk. We finna read it.

THE NOTE
DEAR DURK AND VON, I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH. BUT I JUST CANT DO THIS WITH YALL NO MORE. VON I DONT KNOW WHAT THE HELL HAS GOTTEN INTO YOU BUT YOU CRAZY AS HELL. YOU REALLY HAD THE AUDACITY TO PUNCH ME IMY FACE WHILE IM CARRYING YO KIDS?? AND THEN YOU REALLY HAD TO GO AND FUCK THE GIRL FRIM JERK 48? YEAH NIGGA I READ THE MESSAGES. YOU WRONG ASF FOR THAT. I LOVE YOU VON BUT YOU JUST GOTTA DO BETTER. NOW DURK, YOU REALLY HAD THE COME TO MY HOUSE AND THEN THE NEXT DAY GI FUCK SOME BITCH? I JUST CANT BELIEVE YALL. I THOUGHT YALL WAS BETTER THAN THIS. DONT EVEN BOTHER CALLING MY PHONE. ILL SEND YALL SOME PICTURE SOF THE TWINS WHEN THEY BORN. UNTILL THEN. I LOVE YOU GUYS, nique.

If only they knew where she went.

Von- we fucked up up
Durk- yea we did

⚠️ SEX SCENE. If you don't wanna read skip.

Durk was admiring vons plump lips and how juicy they were.
Durk- I could just fuck you right now
Von- wanna go upstairs.
Durk- yea bae let's go.

They started kissing and Von. Was straddling durks lap feeling his member squirming. They then flip over to where durk is on top. They still kissing
Durk- take these off ma
Von- ok daddy

Durk then takes his clothes off.
Durk starts stroking himself in front of vons entrance. Durk slowly puts the tip in.

Von- ohhhh shiii
Durk- don't moan if I tell you to.

Durk speeds up his pace making himself go a lil faster.

Von- mmm fuck
Durk- didn't I say not to moan untill I told you to.

Durk now wraps his one if his free hands around bond neck and starts pounding the fuck outta him.

Durk- ooh fuck
Von- mmm right there

Durk starts doing his hips in a circular motion.

Durk- you cumming?
Von- yesss
Durk- you like that shit don't you?
Von- yes
Durk- yes what?
Von- yes daddy
Durk- come and ride daddy
Von- my legs tired
Durk- whatd I say
Von- fine

Von lines himself up with durks hole and slides down slowly. He starts bouncing slow the durk rams himself into him.
Von- ahhh fuckkk
Durk- nah don't run, you a gangsta, remember. Now take this gangsta dick.
Von- mmmm fuckkk
They go for another 5 minutes then Von hops off of durk.
Durk- come here so I can get my nut off.
Von- I'm tired
Durk- you wanna go round 277228882882?
Von- no
Durk- then get ova here so I can get my nut off
Von- okay

Von starts deep throating durk and his dick and swirls his tongue around his dick.
Durk- mmm shit
Von- you like that daddy?
Durk- yea baby. Keep going.

Von finally gets done and swallows durks kids.

⚠️ scene over⚠️ im not that good at these😑

Von- we not gone tell nique bout this right?
Durk- nah. Cmon bae we going to my house and getting some sleep. We finna catch a flight to Atlanta tomorrow.

VOTE VOTE VOTE🚨

WAS NIQUE LEAVING THE RIGHT THING TO DO?

WILL THEY SEE NIQUE WHILE IN GA?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

119K 7K 76
Dear Diary, Leaving this world was not by choice. So since I had no choice I wanted to leave something precious of mine behind. With you I leave the...
1.2K 60 25
I never thought...I never actually thought....that I would....fall....for someone as great....as you.
62.8K 2.1K 34
I never wanted to lose to anybody and I never experienced it until I met you. You told me that you are absolute. I didn't believe it until I tasted d...
1.2K 12 40
all life I didn't know my dad but I'm now determined to make that change now I hope I don't lose my mom in the process. **Sequal to we found love in...