New Man

Durk POV
Durk- Wake up Von
Von- I'm up, I'm up dam, where we going anyway?
Durk- didn't I tell you yesterday we was going to Atlanta.
Von- oh yeah I forgot
Durk- you got everything packed?
Von- yea
We make our way to our private plane. Them airports ain't it. Gotta keep tha blick on me. I miss nique. I should've never went to that bitch house. I then get a text from ari, saying she pregnant. I'm sitting there like woooowwww.
Ain't this a bitch. I already got two kids on the way. What if I am the dad?
VON POV
My girl Blasian had texted me and said she was pregnant. But ion believe it. Hoes will fuck anything. I told her I want a dna test. The only person we want right now is nique and she ain't even here.
~~~~~~~~~~~
2 hours and 9 minutes later
Durk- bro wake up we here
Von- dam how many times you gonna wake me up?
Durk- we here nigga dam
We now getting off the plane into our suv wit tinted windows. Can't be riding in no fish bowl.
We make our way to our house we had bought. As we pull into the drive way, I see a familiar car across the street.
Durk- ayo von
Von- yea bro
Durk- ain't that nique car?
*Von squints at the license plate*
Von- it sure is. We finna go ova dere.
*she ain't home 🤦🏾‍♂️*
We go ova dere to knock on the door. No answer. I knock again. No answer. So I call her. She told us not to call her cause she was mad at us. No answer.
Durk- bro we finna go to the mall.
Von- Aiigh man
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Nique POV
Me and Kaiser and the twins are doing good down her in Atlanta. I hope they ain't come down here. I'm in my thoughts untill I get a call. I thought I was one of them but turns out it was Bryson. " how the hell I get his number"? I thought. Then I remembered the pool party. That's where he gave me his number at. So I answered.
Nique💙: hey Bryson
Bryson❤️: hey nique wyd
Nique💙: nothing just chillin, you in Atlanta?
Bryson❤️: yeah wanna link up?
Nique💙: yea. imma bring Kaiser to.
Bryson❤️: ok. Send me yo addy.
Nique💙: 2738 Charleston Avenue.
Bryson❤️: see you later
Im now getting me and Kaiser ready. I put Kaiser in the bath and wash him up. Then I get him dressed then I get in the shower and get out and get dressed.
Nique- Kaiser, baby you ready to go?
Kaiser- yes pwease
Nique- awww. I love you
Kaiser- I love to mommy
I get a text from Bryson saying he outside. Me and Kaiser make our way out the door and I lock the door. We walk outside to Bryson's car. It's nice. I strap Kaiser in the back seat. I then get in the front.
Bryson- hey how you've been?
Nique- to be honest shitty ass hell
Bryson- aww what you wanna do to make you feel better?
Kaiser- mall, mall ,mall
Nique- yeah baby we can go to the mall.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
10 minutes later
We make it to the mall and I see this familiar tinted suv. I hope that's not their car. We make our way into the mall. Me and Bryson are holding Kaiser's hand. Kaiser's in the middle and me and Bryson are at the end swinging him. I just hope I don't see them in here. As I'm walking I bump into someone. Oh I'm sorr-. Wasn't nobody other than them.
Durk POV
I accidentally bumped into this one shorty. I looked up and it was nique. She was here with Kaiser and Bryson. I hope she ain't give him nun. Cause if so that's her ass. I looked between Bryson and nique and I was trynna connect the two but I just couldn't.
Durk- hey nique
Nique- hey * she says dryly*
Von- hey nique
Nique- hey * she says dryly*
Durk- you good?
Von- y'all good? Ain't nobody fucking with yall is they?
Nique- no
Bryson- who they is?
Nique- my babydaddies
Bryson- yo babydaddies?
Von clenches his jaw
Me and Von - yes her babydaddies. Problem nigga?
Bryson- nah
Von- that's what I thought
Nique- well I just came here to get some new clothes and Kaiser and the twins some new clothes too
Durk- see you at the house😏
Nique- how you know where I live?
Von- don't worry bout all
that.
Durk- don't get yo boyfriend killed.
Von- better tell em watch his back
Nique- bye y'all
Durk- who said we was leaving the mall?
Von- we gone be watching every move you make with that Bryson nigga. No matter where you at.
Nique thinks to herself for a minute "damn can't even go shopping for my kids without no supervision".
Nique POV
I start to walk of with Kaiser and Bryson. " so they think they can cheat on me and still try and get me back while they have a "girlfriend"? " two can play it that game😏".
We enter this one store. I know durk and Von around he somewhere. Imma just act like ion see em. I had a hard time reaching something on a shelf. Why not be pettty😏?
Nique- Bryson can you come help me? I say still reaching for something.
Bryson- yeha what you need?
Nique- I need something off this shelf.
Bryson presses his dick against my butt a lil😏.
Nique- I can't reach it.
Bryson- I'll get it for you. Now his whole torso and dick is pressing up against my butt😏. I try so hard not to blush
Nique- thank you Bryson
Bryson- you welcome nique.
~~~~~~~~~
1 hour later in the mall
Still nique POV
I know Von and durk still around here somewhere.
Kaiser- mommy I'm hungy.
Nique- ok baby we finn go to the food court.
We make it to the food court.
Bryson- what you want to eat lil man?
Kaiser- I want pizza
Bryson- okay. Cmon let's go get some.
Kaiser- yayyy
As Kaiser and Bryson are getting they good I get a text from durk and Von.