Missunderstood

VON POV
Finally this bich gave me a POV.
Waddup y'all it's yo boi king Von, fuk tooka, notfrm63rd, stretch gang, GBG, you know how tf we comin man.

I texted Nique to see if she wanted to come to the carnival wit me still.
I hope Asian ain't there. ( I forgot to tell y'all he got a gf🙊)
Von🖤- Nique you still coming to the carnival.
Nique🤍
Oh shoot I forgot. But yeah I'll still come. What time you comin?

Von🖤- in like 30 minutes

Nique🤍
Ok😘
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Nique POV
I just got done texting Von. He said he gone be here in 30 minutes. So I hop in the shower.
>>>>>>>>
30 minutes later
I'm finally dressed. Von calls me and tells me he outside. I lock the door and walk towards vons car. He pulled up in a Rolls Royce like durks but his was white. Ian gone lie its look nice asl.

Von POV
When Nique was walking to my car, ian gone lie she look decent as hell. Before she got in the car she asked me to take her picture

 Before she got in the car she asked me to take her picture

I told her, I said " you look decent as hell". She said " you don't look so bad yourself". The ride to the carnival was quite asl.
>>>>>>>>>
25 minutes later
We arrive to the carnival. And I run to the other side of the car to let Nique out the car. "Thank You" she says. "No problem ma".
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
1 hour later
Still Von POV
Nique- Just one more game, please.
Von- yes ma, one more game.
I'm bout to play the game, and I won. I gave Nique the prize that I won for her. As soo as we were about to leave, DAYVON THIS WHAT WE DOING NOW!!!!
I heard from behind me and Nique. I knew Asian was gone be here.
Asian- I see you brought yo little pet to the carnival.
Nique- Who tf you callin a pet, cause I'll be yo ahh right hea.
Asian- you and gone do shii
Nique  gives Asian 2 fore-arm hits and starts stomping her on the ground.
Asian- let my hair go
Nique- Naw cause you wanna talk shii but can't back it up.
As soon as Nique got done beatin
Asians ahh, a black van came and pulled and pushed nique inside of there.
I was loosing my mind cause how you go from having a fun time at a carnival to getting thrown in a van? I tried callin nique phone but it went straight to voicemail.
Fukkkk!!!! I screamed.
I gotta tell tha gang about this.

VOTE VOTE VOTE🚨