You Too?! (Yoongi X Reader)

By yoonna93

Y/N is an agent under a Top Secret Agent Company. Keeping the world safe and fighting the most wanted crimina... More

1 : I'll make you regret!
2 : Uninvited Guest
3 : Please listen to me for once
4 : How about you?
5 : Suit up!
6 : Luckily it was you
7 : It's just me
8 : The dimple
9 : They know!
10 : Stay With Me
11 : I Think I Like Her
12 : SURPRISE!
13 : The Real Date pt 1
14 : The Real Date pt 2
15 : Knocked Out
16 : Another Kim
17 : 운명이 걸까? (Destiny)
18 : You too!
19 : The Talk
21 : A will from me to you
22 : Save Your Tears
23 : Evil
24 : 질투? (Jealous)
25 : Dinner
26: Small World
27: That's New
28: Familiar
29: Abandoned Warehouse
30: Dawn
31 : Faith
32 : Let Me
33 : New News
34 : Formulation
35 : D-Day
36 : Rule Out
37 : Bailout
38 : I Look Better
39 : 보고싶었어 (I Miss You)
40 : Normal?
41 : 약속 (Promise)
42 : Suspected
43 : Telepathic
44 : First Enemy
45 : 싸우지마! (Don't Fight!)
46 : A Truce
47 : SHOOT!
48 : dɪˈstræk.ʃən
49 : Trick or Treat?
50 : The Witch's Cottage
51 : Inside Out 21 Bridges
52 : If Only I Was
53 : Unlucky Luck
53.1 : Chambre à l'étroit
54 : Not Normal, Just Unique

20 : The News

8 0 0
By yoonna93

It was almost 11 pm, yet the lights in the office was still on. Papers scattered around the table, as if it weren't arranged at all. A lot of data and files that needed to be recheck. The owner of the office didn't show any signs of leaving yet. His eyebrows were furrowed together as his eyes focused on the paper that he was holding. He flinched a bit when a sudden vibrated sound broke the silence in the room. He took his phone on the table and slides it to answer the call.

"Hello?"
"Yes."
"Really?" He tilted up one of his eyebrows.
"Have you rechecked it?" He nodded.
"Okay. Send me the location and send me the report when you're done." He nodded again before he cuts off the line.

He put down the phone and leaned his back on the chair, making him lied down with his both hands on his head.
He sighed.
After a few minutes, he sat back straight. He glanced over the clock on the wall and took his phone before dialled something on it. He put his phone on his ear, waiting for the other line to answer.

"Good evening, Mr. J." A voice heard from the other side of the line.

"Good evening, Agent Kim."

✨✨✨

You were on your way home from the gym in your street. You don't usually go to gym actually. Maybe once or twice a month. Since it was not that far, so you just walked there. On the way back, you decided to stop by at the convenience store near your apartment. Just right before you entered the store, your phone rang. You took it out from your pocket, and slide away to pick up the call. It was from Lisa.

"Hello?" But there's no answer from the other side. Quiet as the grave.

"Hello?"
You looked back on the screen and it was black. You tried to tap a few times and pushed the power button, but nothing changed.
You sighed. It was turned off. Perhaps it's because you forgot to charge it earlier.
You shoved your phone back into your coat's pocket and went inside the store to buy some of your personal things.

It took about 10 minutes to arrive home. You went inside after you unlocked the door. You realized that someone was already turned on the light in your apartment. After you took off your shoes and went inside, a loud voice shouted from the across the room.

"Y/N!" You were hugged out of sudden. You saw Rosé, Jisoo and Lisa in the living room and the TV was turned on.
"Where have you been?" Jennie asked worriedly as she let go of you from the embrace.
"I was on my way back from the gym." You grinned.
"Why didn't you answer the call, Y/N?" Jennie asked again as she held both of your arms.
"My battery died when I was about to answer the call. And I was-" You stopped talking abruptly when you realized the look on their faces.
"Why you all looking like that?" You chuckled before you continued.
"I'm okay. Nothing's happened to me-" You stopped talking again. Suddenly just clicked on your mind.
"What are you guys doing here?" It's your turn to ask. You were thinking, if they were worried of you, they should have a worried faces. Not the sad ones.
"Guys?" You asked again to get their answers.
"I'm so sorry, Y/N" Jennie hugged you back. This time it's tighter than before as if she told you to be strong. You glanced your eyes back to the others, you saw they stood up and walked towards you. You stood still, confused.

Then, Jennie released the hugged before she continued to say something that you wish you could take it back.
"Y/N..... Mark's gone." Your eyes furrowed in confusion.
"What are you talking about, Jennie. Of course, he's gone. He went on a mission." You giggled awkwardly.
"No, Y/N." Rosé cuts you off. She came nearer and held one of your shoulders before she continued.
"He's not coming back." A tear fell down on her cheek.
"No. You must be kidding me. He's not dead. He's-" You chuckled in disbelief. Lost in your own words. You felt like something in you suddenly lifted away making your body trembling. You looked at their teary eyes as you heard Jisoo sniffed. You were about to say something, but the news in the TV attracted you. You walked through the girls and went to the living room.

"Breaking news! A few gunshots sound was heard just outside the Seoul district. According to the witnesses, they heard it around 7 pm in the evening. The government says, it was believed to be a massive shooting which killed 5 innocent victims which is also to be believed the government's staffs. Some believed that it was a terrorist activities but the police are still not yet releasing any statements. The victims' identifications are still unknown. Luckily none of the residents nearby were killed. The case is still under investigation and will be updated soon."

The plastic bag that you were holding slipped out of your hand. You sat on the couch when you felt your knees couldn't held the weight of your body anymore. Jisoo came nearer and sat beside you before she hugged your side.
"But he promised me. Eonni, he promised to come back home." You turned your head facing Jisoo. Now your tears were dripping down on both of your cheeks.
"I know. I know." Jisoo brushed your other side of your arm. You tried to hold back your tears, still couldn't believe what happened. Then, Jisoo pulled you closer, making your head leaned on her shoulder. Suddenly you felt like your chest were so tight making you hard to breathe. Then, the tears fell non-stop as you tried to throw the weight away. You cried so hard that the visions all around you was blurry as the tears filled up your eyes.

The sight of you and Jisoo crumpled other's heart. Jennie hugged Lisa who was now crying while Rosé wiped her unstopped tears. Suddenly there was a knocked on the door. Rosé wiped away her tears again before she walked towards the front door. She opened the door, revealed a familiar person and invited in. The next thing you heard was a low male voice.

"Where is she?"

✨✨✨

Yoongi sped up his car after he heard the news from Namjoon. Of course all the team know Mark, all of you have worked together more than once. He didn't know that Mark have a sister until he met you. Knowing how you really missed Mark, he could guess how you would feel if you heard the shocking news. Even to him, he too felt the lost of one of his close friends. Luckily the traffic running smoothly so he could get to your place quickly.

After he parked the car, he ran across the lobby and went inside the lift. He ran out of the lift after it stopped on your level. He stopped running when he reached in front of your door and knocked a few times while he breathe heavily. After a few seconds, he heard the door unlocked from inside, revealed a person who he could recalled from previous meeting.
Rosé.
By the look on her face, he was pretty sure that you already knew about it.

"Where is she?" He breath heavily.

Rosé didn't talk. But she widened the door, letting him in. He saw you crying your heart out on another girl's shoulder. His heart crushed in pieces when he saw your state. He felt so bad for giving her hope that your brother would be back. At that time, he wished that he could take back all the sadness inside you. He walked past the others, towards you and sat on the other side.

"Hey" He held your shoulder firmly before you turned around and hugged him. He was shocked at first but then he hugged back while his other hand on the back of your head. Jisoo gave him a fade smile while looking at both of you.

"Y-Yoon-Yoongi... He's g-gone. He's not c-coming b-back." You struggling with words with your hiccups.
"Shhh I know." He said softly.
"H-He promised me. He promised that h-he'll come back home. How dare he broke that promise. Why does everyone want to leave me?" You gritted your teeth. Suddenly Yoongi pulled away and held both of your arms.
"Hey, hey. He's not leaving you. In fact, he never left. He was and forever in your blood and in your heart. And in our hearts. No one could take that away." He looked you in the eyes.

"And you are not alone. Your friends are here. I'm here." He continued as he wiped your tears and held the side of your face. You nodded but the tears kept on flowing down.

He hugged you back in his arms, letting you cry. He wanted you to stop but he thought that you deserved to be sad and cry. He stood in that position until he realized that you were quiet, unmoved. He pulled you away a little just to look at your face. You were asleep with wet tears on both of your cheeks. He changed his position before he stood up and carried you to your room in a bridal way. He put you down carefully on the bed and tucked you in with a blanket. He kissed your forehead before he left the room and went to the living room where the girls are.

"She's asleep?" Rosé asked.
"Yeah" He nodded before he looked down on the floor. So does the girls.
"I don't understand. Why didn't they tell the victim's name? The family members need to know." Lisa voice out what she had in her mind for awhile now.
"Maybe Mr. J don't want it to be so publicly." Jennie answered. Then there's a short silence as if everyone were lost in their own thoughts.

"You should rest now. I'll take care of her." Yoongi suddenly voice out causing all the girls looked at him.
"He's right. We should head home now. They might hold a respect ceremony tomorrow." Jennie agreed. They packed their things and went to the main door. Yoongi walked them out before they bid their goodbyes and left.

He locked the door and went back into your room. He dipped his body slowly onto the bed before laying his side beside you. He wanted to make sure that he was there for you when you were awake. He put his both arms under his head as he looked at your sleeping state. Your eyes were almost puffed because of the crying and your eyebrows furrowed. Although you were asleep, but you still hiccuping softly. The innocent look on your face making Yoongi fell deep in thought.

'What does the world had against you?'
He held out his hand and took the strand of your hair that covered your forehead and tucked it behind your ear. He pulled back his hand and continue stared at your face. Not long after that, his visions started to blur and pitch black.

You woke up with a very mouth watering smell in the early morning. You sat up and  tried to open your eyes widely but somehow you can't. You could only opened half of it. Your eyes were swollen because of the crying yesterday. You rubbed it softly just to make sure whether it's swollen or not but nothing changed. You gave up and stretched out before you walked out to the kitchen. You saw Yoongi at the kitchen stove, cooking something. He's wearing all black outfit. Black shirt, black short pants. You walked towards the counter and sat on one of the chairs. Yoongi heard the sound of the chair being pulled and turned around to face you.

"Good morning." He grinned. You gave him back a smile but didn't replied back.
"Have you washed yourself?" He asked again but without looking at you. When he realized that you were not answering, he turned back around. You shooked your head as you tried to longer your neck, tried to look at the food that Yoongi cooked.
"Go ahead. Wash yourself. Then, we can eat together." He said softly, making your heart felt warm. You can't help it but just nodded your head. You smiled to him before you left to your room.
All the time when you were showering, you did thought of yesterday's news. And of course you were sad. But you decided not to cry since your eyes were barely opened up. You don't want to go to the company with closed eyes. You tried to held it back with a thought.
'Mark would never wanted me to be sad and weak.'

After shower, you went back to the kitchen. Yoongi was already sitting on the chair waiting for you. He smiled when he saw you coming. Then both of you dig in the food. It was Korean Potato Pancake. Simple but delicious. Yoongi didn't say anything after that. It was very quiet and only the sound of the chopsticks and the plate bumping on each other. You didn't mind though since you don't feel like talking. You afraid that you might be in tears again if you speak.

After done eating, you tried to wash your plate but somehow Yoongi took away your plate and chopsticks.
"Let me do it. You go change first. The girls will arrive soon. They said they wanted to go there with you." He smiled softly before he tilted his head towards your bedroom. You were confused at first but then you just remembered. Of course there will be a last respect ceremony in the company. Yeah it might sounds weird to others but for us, we held the ceremony first before the funeral.

"How about you?" You decided to ask him. He turned to his side as he washes the plates.
"I need to go back to my dorm to pick up my suit."
You nodded before you went to change.

Both you and Yoongi were at the living room while waiting for others to arrive. You were cuddling together while watching the movie in the TV. The embrace soothing you down and you kinda need it though. Not long after that, you heard the doorbell rang. Both of you quickly stood up. You went to the door while Yoongi turned off the TV. When you opened the door, your eyes met with Rosé's.

"Hey. Are you ready? The girls are waiting in the car." She greeted. You turned around to tell Yoongi that you were leaving, but you flinched as you saw him stood near you, almost bumping your head on his chest.
"Okay" You turned back around and put on your black wedges before you went out. Yoongi locked the door for you and the three of you walked away.

When the three of you reached at Jennie's car, Yoongi walked a pace faster so that he could opened the door for you. Rosé walked towards the other side of the car and went inside. You turned around to look at Yoongi before you went in. You smiled before you thanked him for his gratitude.
"You're welcome." He replied before he kissed you on the cheek. You held the side of his head before you turned around and went inside the car. Yoongi closed the door for you and waved until the car disappeared in the traffic.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

379K 9.4K 27
Y/N is a smart, sweet, caring,savage and beautiful girl, With many secrets. She lives with her Mom. Her dad died when she was 5 years old in a car cr...
2.4K 173 38
"I can't kill you knowing that I have to lose someone I love again." Kim Hyejin is a part of an assassination group. Her mission was to find the pers...
1.2K 144 25
[BTS Imagine Collection #1] "B-b-brother, will y-you save us from here? It's painful. W-we can't bear the pain anymore" She couldn't say it and sta...
152K 6.6K 43
Y/n hasn't had the best life. But she's used to it. Her only true happiness is in listening to music, her favourite band being BTS. When she was 14...