alive - tommyinnit

By appyjooce

when you moved into central england, you never really expected big things to happen. you especially didn't ex... More

before you read
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
behind the story of alive

20

4K 185 118
By appyjooce

tw;; derealization(?) funky stuff happens with memories so be careful please!!!

.: {🐝} :.

you were bored. it'd been a week and tommy and wilbur had been visiting you almost everyday since they came. whilst it was fun everytime they visited, it gave you a hollow feeling. you felt like an imposter, intruding on someone else's life and friends. perhaps you didn't deserve your memories, and that was why they seemed to be coming back at a snail's pace. Dr. Bradley was concerned at how slow your mind was improving, and overhearing your doctor whisper hurriedly to your guardians was definitely not the most positive reinforcement.

you did hear him tell your guardians that they'd allow you to walk around the hospital soon, saying that movement may be key to regaining your memories. this excited you: walking around a place that you'd barely even explored despite living there for the past couple of months? you were on board. you expected that they'd give you the privilege today, since the nurse from this morning was acting too excited to be injecting you with your medicine.

so, while you were mindlessly scrolling on some mobile app called 'twitter', Dr. Bradley as well as your guardians entered the room with guarded grins. your doctor approached you first, pulling up a visitor's chair as your guardians follow in suite.

"Y/N, after some consideration and conversation with your guardians, we've decided that you are well-enough to move around the hospital!"

you grinned, you were always right.

"of course, you will need someone to aid and watch over you when you are out of your room, and your IV will need to remain attached, but besides that you have free-range in the hospital. the only rule is that you cannot leave the hospital, obviously. there's a lovely garden we have in the middle of the hospital that I think you'd like, so you and your little friend could head over there when he arrives."

you nodded ecstatically, agreeing to the terms. your guardians looked equally happy, albeit a little concerned but still happy. you secretly hoped that the doctor was right with movement unlocking memories, if you had to endure anymore depressed glances from your family you'd bang your head into a wall.

"thank you, Dr. Bradley! do you know when tommy and wilbur are coming?"

right as the words left your mouth, a couple of knocks as well as a door opening interrupted the calm aura. there tommy stood with a wide grin, wilbur standing behind him with a slightly embarrassed expression on his face.

"what is up big b!?"

tommy exclaimed, waltzing into the room before quickly noticing the atmosphere.

"oh... oh my god i'm sorry, is this a bad time?"

he asked, slouching slightly as he grew more anxious at the idea of bursting into an important conversation. you rolled your eyes with a smirk and shook your head.

"you're fine toms, doctor was just telling me I can walk around the hospital now!"

you watched tommy's face morph from relief into extreme excitement, Dr. Bradley stood up and out of his chair as tommy quickly took his place.

"really!? that's brilliant Y/N, do you wanna go walk around now?"

he asked, before growing nervous once again.

"i mean, only if you'd like to, i don't want to barge in or force you to do anything you don't want to..."

you smiled, a familiar feeling squeezing your heart at how quickly he turned soft.

"let's go now, i'm fucking tired of being in a bed."

tommy grinned, his teeth peeking out just a bit before he helped you out of bed. with great amounts of strength you hauled your legs off the bed and onto the floor. you wobbled slightly, not quite used to standing on your legs, but tommy held you securely and steadied you until your legs woke up. gripping onto your IV pole for balance, you and tommy slowly walked away from the bed and got closer to the door.

the amount of serotonin you received from getting out of that stupid bed was astronomical, and probably not the appropriate amount of serotonin one should have when getting out of a bed. tommy obviously noticed your happy mood and congratulated you on getting up and walking around, throwing you a few compliments that made your stomach do backflips and face heat up. he was such a good friend.

your guardians and wilbur turned from their conversation as you neared them, all rejoicing in the fact that you were up and out of bed.

"they have risen! how's it feel Y/N?"

wilbur smiled, and you smiled back.

"it's great! I think I forgot how to stand to be completely honest, but tommy helped me a lot with steadying myself."

wilbur shot tommy an amused look, you didn't see tommy's reaction but you did hear a small huff come from him. your guardians gave you a gentle hug, being cautious of the IV as they also greeted you.

"S/N will be coming around after his online school, I'm sure he'll be excited to see you up and about Y/N/N!"

one of your guardians chided, ruffling the hair on top of your head. you let out a small groan, attempting to duck out of their range which tommy chuckled at.

"alright, well we'll be off! I heard that there was a garden and I am interested, see you in a bit."

you waved gently at the three adults, tommy following your motions before the two of you walked off.

wilbur gently nudged one of your guardians, leaning over to whisper something to them. your guardian seemed to agree, whispering to the other guardian who laughed. you rolled your eyes at the exchange before engaging yourself in conversation with tommy about something called 'Twitch'.

_________

Dr. Bradley was so right about the garden being beautiful.

though it was something simple meant for decoration and wasn't too well tended to, you still thought it was beautiful. there were generic mums and daisies, but there were some oddballs in there like alliums and peonys. they'd been freshly dusted with mist, water droplets clinging onto the petals as the sun shone high above them. there was also a small pond that lay in the center of the garden, with a lone lotus flower floating on the water's surface.

you were glued to the sight, leaning up against the glass as you watched. the garden was quite literally in the middle of the hospital, a rather large room that led to the outside garden and was panelled by glass floor-to-ceiling windows. sadly, the only way to get into the garden was by lock and key, but you were content with being able to admire from afar.

tommy did not seem quite too interested with the flowers but stayed by your side and was oddly still. you let out a sigh, scooting a bit closer to the glass with your IV pole following with a small sound of the wheels scratching the tile.

"they're quite pretty."

you say to no one in particular, feeling someone's gaze on you but not moving to meet theirs.

"they are indeed."

tommy replied, and looked over to see him quickly look away. you chuckled at his antics, turning back to the garden only to be confused.

instead of a garden you found yourself facing a computer screen, the game Minecraft open as you played.

"man I can't wait till you're finally here! it's gonna be great!"

the voice of tommy spoke, but you looked around and saw he was nowhere near. you were alone in what you assumed to be your room.

"same dude! god, i'm gonna burn every single one of your coca colas."

you hear yourself say, even though you hadn't moved your mouth an inch. what the fuck was happening.

"no! please don't Y/N those are my only life sourceeee!"

tommy whined, and you couldn't find it in you to laugh. but somehow, your voice managed to laugh again.

"are you saying I'm not a life source for you, thomasinnit?"

your voice replied cheekily, and tommy's voice seemed to cough. he was clearly caught off-guard.

tommy's voice slowly faded away, being replaced with a ringing in your ears as you gripped at your head. what was going on, why were you in this room playing minecraft when you were just at the hospital with tommy?

it would appear your questions would go unanswered, because shortly after the ringing became too much you felt yourself collapse and slam against tile flooring.

someone was yelling and picking you up, but before you could open your eyes your odd world quickly went black.

"Y/N!"

.: {🐝} :.

note;;
yes i am a bitch
can you tell i haven't written in a while/am tired out from writing?
sorry if this was weird to read or anything, i just took my AP test and i'm all written out but i decided to write a chapter anyway bc i felt like it
anyways ya imagine blacking out twice and causing more trauma to your crush couldn't be me
yes the flowers have meanings
have a good day and drink water, ily (^^)/

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

246K 6.6K 28
Y/n meets Ranboo at twitchcon and you get close. A bit more close than you thought. After some rough patches and broken friendships the bond you shar...
131K 4.6K 76
[COMPLETED] A bunch of friends living together! Sounds cool doesn't it? Well, things don't always go the way you think it would go. Including the fac...
422K 8.4K 25
in a 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕝𝕕 where ᴛᴑᴏ streamers ➨ 𝘧𝘒𝘭𝘭 for each other via a 𝐫𝐚𝐒𝐝 β†£βœ― and find much more in π’Έπ‘œπ“‚π“‚π‘œπ“ƒ than they'd π–Šπ–›π–Šπ–— expect if w...
67.6K 2K 43
Gender neutral story, using they/them. Not a ship between Techno and Wilbur. Please take a note this was written before Wilbur being publicly an abu...