As You Wish (Obi-Wan x Reader)

By ASongOfIceAndFandoms

(Y/n) Galad is an Elvish Jedi from the planet Rivendell. Her master Plo Koon assigned her to be Queen Amidala... More

As You Wish
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
As You Wish
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
As You Wish
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
As You Wish
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56

Chapter 49

2.5K 98 24
By ASongOfIceAndFandoms

Obi-Wan, Anakin, and (Y/n) all boarded their gunship to get back to the cruiser, all wondering who it could possibly be that contacted them. However, (Y/n)'s mind was also running wild on how in the universe she would tell Obi-Wan about the child they were going to have. He could see her anxiety about something, it was clear, although he didn't know what it was about.

Once they returned, they walked towards the control room, seeing a hologram of someone along with Yularen.

"All right, Admiral. What's so important you brought us all the way back here..." Anakin asked, a little playfulness in his voice, until he saw exactly who the hologram was and trailed off.

Ahsoka Tano stood there, looking older, more mature, with Bo-Katan next to her in the hologram. (Y/n) and Obi-Wan looked between Anakin and his former apprentice, the shock in all their eyes evident.

"Hello, Master. It's been a while." Ahsoka said after she turned around.

"Ah- Ahsoka. Wha-" Anakin tried to speak, but was proven speechless. Finally, he found his voice. "I don't believe it! How are you? Where are you? Are- Are you okay?"

"I'm all right. Thank you." Ahsoka responded, but her face showed all business. "I wish we had more time to talk, but I have urgent information for the three of you."

"What is it, Ahsoka?" Obi-Wan asked, and she looked between (Y/n) and him, giving a light smile before turning to her companion.

"Lady Bo-Katan and I have located the renegade Sith Lord, Maul." she said, gesturing to the Mandalorian. "And if we move swiftly, we believe we can capture him."

The three Jedi looked between each other, shocked. Maul needed to be apprehended, or else so many people could end up dead or under the influence of the biggest crime lords in the galaxy. If Ahsoka offered them a chance, they needed to take it.

Ahsoka was told to come to their cruiser to give them the rest of the information that they needed. She was set to arrive soon, so Obi-Wan, Anakin, and (Y/n) began walking towards the hangars.

"It all makes sense now." Anakin stated, gaining the others' attention.

"What?" (Y/n) asked, a little confused.

"If Ahsoka hadn't left the Order, then she wouldn't have been where she needed to be." Anakin elaborated.

"That's one way to look at it, I suppose." Obi-Wan said, his arms crossed over his chest. Anakin, a little upset now, crossed to stand in front of the two of them.

"It's the only way to look at it." he stated. "We're gonna capture Maul, finally. I thought you two would be more excited about this."

"We're cautiously optimistic." Obi-Wan said, moving past him, (Y/n) following. Anakin caught (Y/n)'s arm, noticing her anxiety.

"Hey, are you alright?" he asked, a little worry in his eyes.

(Y/n) gave a comforting smile towards the younger Jedi, saying, "Yes, Anakin. I've just got a lot on my mind."

He let it go when he saw the Mandalorian ship enter the hangar. It landed, and when the door opened, Anakin was elated to see the face of his former padawan. R2, who was with them, beeped in happiness and went to greet her first. Ahsoka placed a hand on R2's head, greeting him, before walking towards the three awaiting Jedi.

"Ahsoka, I'm so glad-" Anakin started in joy, but she cut him off, putting her hand up to stop him.

"We'll have to catch up another time." she said, her face serious. "Things are moving quickly."

"Every minute we waste here gives Maul an opportunity to slip away." Bo-Katan intervened, stepping up beside the others. They all looked between each other.

"We understand." (Y/n) said, looking to Obi-Wan.

"Please, follow me." he said to Bo-Katan, and he led them all towards the control room. Anakin, however, stayed behind for a while, his face downtrodden at the short reunion. (Y/n) placed a comforting hand on his shoulder and led him behind Obi-Wan, knowing that Anakin wished for more time with Ahsoka before she had to leave again.

"Bo-Katan had been tracking Maul's movements for several months." Ahsoka started, all of them surrounding a holotable with the planets projected above. "I was able to obtain some transmission codes from the Pykes on Oba Diah, which helped her pinpoint some of his previous locations."

"What were you doing on Oba Diah?" Anakin asked, his voice full of worry.

"That's a long story... and not really relevant right now." Ahsoka answered, remembering the adventure she had with the Martez sisters.

"What is relevant is that we know Maul is on Mandalore in the city of Sundari." Bo-Katan said, and pulled up a hologram of the capital city of Mandalore.

"You're certain of this?" Obi-Wan asked, looking down at the city.

"He arrived two days ago."

"So why not take him yourself?" (Y/n) questioned, suspicious of Bo-Katan's intentions.

"Or, to be more specific, what do you want from the Republic?" Obi-Wan specified, also having doubts about Bo-Katan.

The Mandalorian and Ahsoka looked at each other, the Togruta nodding, and Bo-Katan said, "I don't have the numbers needed for a siege." she said quietly. "Without a complete lockdown of the city, Maul will escape again. That's why I'm proposing a joint operation. If we are successful, you'll have Maul and I'll have Mandalore."

The Jedi looked between each other, a silent agreement being made, and (Y/n) looked to the two of them, regretfully saying, "If Republic forces aid you in your assault, it will break treaties that are a hundred years old."

"We will effectively be drawn into yet another war." Obi-Wan claimed.

"What's one more?" Bo-Katan stated.

"Well... we're not finished with our first one yet." Anakin told her, and Bo-Katan glared slightly at him.

"I will advise the Jedi Council of this development." Obi-Wan said, and turned to walk away, but Bo-Katan's voice stopped him.

"There's no time!" She sounded desperate, something unfamiliar to their ears. Obi-Wan turned back to her as she said, "Maul's influence on Mandalore is destroying my people! He murdered their ruler, my sister! I thought she meant something to you."

Her statement was aimed at Obi-Wan, and (Y/n) could see the pain in his eyes. He looked to her for comfort, and she gave it to him, just by being near. She crossed to beside him.

"She did. And still does." Obi-Wan said quietly, secretly placing his hand atop of his elf's. "But I cannot allow my past feelings to cloud my judgement. The Council will decide what our course of action will be." He walked away from the conversation and into the main command bridge.

Bo-Katan turned in anger and looked to Ahsoka, saying, "I told you this was a waste of time." She stormed out with her partners, leaving (Y/n), Anakin, and Ahsoka.

"Well... that went well, all things considered." Anakin broke the silence.

"You three certainly haven't changed." Ahsoka said, although they could hear the underlying tone of humor in her voice.

"Is that a bad thing?" Anakin chuckled. Ahsoka merely smirked, and Anakin began to lead her out. "Come on. I have a surprise for you." (Y/n) let Anakin show Ahsoka what he wanted, giving them the moment to themselves.

She stayed at the control holotable, looking through the information they had. She was in a rare state of peace, only for a moment, until an alarm blared throughout the cruiser. Obi-Wan ran in, a panicked look on his face.

"Obi, what's happened?" she asked urgently.

"Grievous has just sent his full forces to attack Coruscant! Come on!" he called, and immediately, (Y/n) broke into a run to follow him. They ran towards where Ahsoka, Anakin, and the 501st was waiting. "Anakin, Rex, prepare all forces. We're jumping to hyperspace immediately."

"Yes, sir. Men, with me!" Rex said, calling back to his troopers. They dispersed, and Anakin looked to the two beside him.

"So, the attack on Mandalore was approved?" he asked hopefully.

"No, it's Coruscant. Grievous has attacked the capitol." Obi-Wan informed.

"What about the Chancellor?"

"Shaak Ti has been sent to protect him, but Master Windu has lost contact with her." Anakin looked downward, his face falling. Obi-Wan seemed to believe it to be about the Chancellor in danger, saying, "Not to worry. Our fleet can be there within the hour."

"So that's it?" Ahsoka asked, a little off-put, crossing her arms over her chest. "You're going to abandon Bo-Katan and her people?"

"Ahsoka, surely you understand this is a pivotal moment in the Clone Wars. The heart of the Republic is under attack!" Obi tried reasoning with her. (Y/n) grabbed his hand to calm him, looking him in the eye and shaking her head.

"I understand that, as usual, you're playing politics. This is why the people have lost their faith in the Jedi." Ahsoka growled. "I had too, until I was reminded of what the Order means to people who truly need us."

"Right now, people on Coruscant need us." Obi-Wan stated.

"No. The Chancellor needs you."

"That's not fair."

"I'm not trying to be."

"Ahsoka, please, if the Chancellor is gone, then there is no one to help Mandalore at all." (Y/n) said, trying to reason. She wanted to help Mandalore, she really did, but if they could end the Clone Wars by destroying Grievous, then that needed to be their top priority.

Anakin looked between them all awkwardly, saying, "I'll divide the 501st, make a new division under Ahsoka's command."

"Unfortunately, Ahsoka is no longer a part of the Grand Army of the Republic." Obi-Wan bit, crossing his arms. (Y/n) rolled her eyes, hearing the sass in his voice. Sometimes, Obi-Wan liked to be spiteful.

"We'll... promote Rex to Commander and have him lead the new division." Anakin altered his proposition. "Ahsoka can go with him as an adviser." What do you say?" he asked Ahsoka.

"I accept." she responded without hesitation. "That is... if Obi-Wan agrees."

Obi-Wan seemed to be thinking for a moment, stroking his beard thoughtfully. He looked at his elf, who gave him a pointed face. "Very well." he gave in, and (Y/n) smiled. "May the Force be with you." He turned to walk away, but had one more thing to say. "Oh, one other thing: We killed Maul once. Best to capture him."

"He doesn't seem to stay dead." (Y/n) added, going to follow him, but Ahsoka called her back.

"(Y/n)! Wait! One more thing..." she said, gaining the elf's attention. Ahsoka smiled, and looked down at (Y/n) stomach, saying, "Congratulations."

The elf was a tad shocked that Ahsoka could sense it but none of the others did. Anakin looked at her oddly as (Y/n) smiled, nodded, and said "Thank you, Ahsoka." She then turned to follow Obi-Wan out the door. She was met with a stern look from him and crossed arms, confusing her.

"Yes?" she asked, playing dumb.

"What did Ahsoka mean by 'congratulations'?"

"I'll tell you after we rescue Coruscant." (Y/n) said. "We can't do it here."

Obi-Wan understood it was a matter of their relationship, making him wonder how Ahsoka knew something about it before he did. He nodded, and the two of them ran for the hangar as the ship went into hyperspace, on their way to Coruscant. The war was about to get even more complicated.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

223K 7.6K 122
Accismus (noun) A form of irony in which someone feigns indifference to something he or she desires// --- #1 in anakinskywalker 30.05.2023 #1 in empi...
19.3K 659 53
Akya Sagral is no Jedi. Not yet. And in her situation, you'd think she may never get there. Yet, the midichlorians still run through her blood, an...
7.6K 638 20
(Anakin X Reader) (AU) When the Queen of a kingdom under threat runs out of options, she is forced to commit to a betrothal to a man she can't stand...
168K 4.6K 25
A princess in disguise and a young slave boy. Both destined to be more. What will happen when they meet? All rights go to Disney and Lucasfilm. I onl...