Lifeless (Kim Seok Jin FF 21+)

By WeYoungFoeva

Opening the door, she stepped into the house only to get choked by her husband. His eyes held hate and disgus... More

Intro
Chapter 1 : Hate (21+)
Chapter 2 : Jealousy
Chapter 3 : Bit more
Chapter 4 : Ray of hope
Chapter 5 : Precious gift (21+)
Chapter 6 : Her..(21+)
Chapter 7 : Insult (21+)
Chapter 8 : Secrets
Chapter 9 : Forgive
Chapter 10 : Marry me?
Chapter 12 : Party Surprise Pt-2
Chapter 13 : Caring? Him? (21+)
Chapter 14 : After care (21+)
Chapter 15: Feeling of love
Chapter 16 : Secret Admirer

Chapter 11: Party Surprise Pt-1

465 16 0
By WeYoungFoeva

' Loving you wasn't my choice,
It was a decision made by my heart'

Author's pov

Y/n waa sitting in front of her dressing table finishing her makeup and putting some jewellery. You all must be wondering why?

Its been a month after the incident. Jin tried lot of things to make y/n forgive him. He didn't beat her, nor had sex with her. No abuse, no harsh words, nothing. Y/n was happy that he didn't do anything. After all its only safe if she don't have any physical and mental problem while being pregnant. Actually a lot happened in this month and by meaning lot is, I mean LOT! Jin had changed a little. He didn't behave cold towards y/n. He didn't know why he was doing thing.
Merra also found out about y/n's pregnancy. Y/n's vomiting continued for days and that got Merra concerned so she asked y/n directly one day. As promised, Y/n told everything and being happy was an understatement for Merra's feelings. She never was so excited and joyful about any other thing. Merra knows about the contract and she also agreed to keeping the pregnancy secret. She took care of Y/n and feed her a lot more. Merra knows about Namjoon taking Y/n for checkup and therapy. She trust namjoon as much as she trust's y/n.

On the other side, new love stories are starting to create. Jk and hani always have cute fights on small things. They have gotten more closer. They are sure they like each other but no one ia making the first move. They both can be scene together always and this didn't go unnoticed by everyone around them. Jimin and jisoo aren't the same as jk and hani. They are total opposite. Jimin will always gey jisoo's attention and make her laugh everytime. He also make some flirtrous comments and make her fluster everytime. He is still planing to propose her to be her girlfriend on the graduation day. Now comes the craziest couple on the list. Tae and jhiyo. They both are mixture of everything. Being funny, having fights and solving them again in 5 minutes. The both hang out a lot and to be honest Mrs.Kim has already knows that she is going to have beautiful daughters-in-law. Daughter's ? Yup you guessed right. Everyone knows about hwasa's pregnancy and the proposal. Everyone congratulated the couple and are soon planing about there marriage. Mrs.Kim couldn't ask more that this. She is happy to know that her son's had made great choices for future.

Today is the party about partnership in between park's and kim's and soon to be the new CEO of company. Mr.Kim has decided to hand over his company to his first and the eldest son Kim seokjin. In these years jin has gained a lot more profit to the company and Mr.Kim is soon going to be retired.

Today is going to be a special night and a little surprise is been coming on its way.

Author's pov end.

Y/n's pov
7:48 pm

I checked a last time in the mirror and turned around to leave. I was surprised to see jin standing there looking at me. When did he get in here? He was still looking at me so I snapped my hands in front of his face.

Y/n: What are you doing here?

He snapped out.

Jin: Uh..Um...yeah. We are ge-getting late. Le-let's go.

Y/n: Okay.

I said and walk past him but he caught my hand and turned me around.

Y/n: What happened? Is there something I forgot?

Jin: N-No. Actually-

Y/n: Then?

Jin: Yo-you look beautiful.

He isn't my husband. Something has possessed him. Does he have fever or something.

Y/n: Huh?

Jin: You look really beautiful.

I'm still confused. Why is he acting co lovey dovey. Wasn't he supposed to say ' You are the ugliest creature on this planet' or something like that?
His one hand slipped around my waist and the other cupped my cheek. He slowly leaned forward. Was it really going to happen? All of a sudden? Why is he acting like this?
Does he love me now?

He placed his lips on mine. I didn't kiss back as I was confused and shocked. He started moving his lips with mine. Slowly and passionately. I started to give in. He grip tighten aroung my waist as I gave in and moved my lips with his. Some minutes past and I pulled away. Breathing heavily to catch my breath. I looked up at him and he was staring already.

Jin: Let's go now.

He said and walked out. I was still dumbfounded standing there looking at the door. That was my first kiss. And I loved it. Its hard to believe how he treated me like a trash and I still wanted him no matter what he do. Is he changing for real? After all its my heart which wants him.

I gathered myself and walked out.

Y/n's pov end.

Jin's pov.

What the fuck? I just kissed the killer of my sister. For real. This is wrong but why did it felt so right? If felt so good to kiss her, have her soft lips on mine and tasting her. Her sweet scent was already driving me crazy. I didn't even know why I did that. She looks so beautiful in that purple dress. I couldn't stop myself from staring at her from the moment I entered the room. She look like angel. He innocent gaze , her red cheeks everything about her is so good. I don't know why am I complementing her so much but its been a month I'm acting this way. Whenever I see her my heart beats faster. I feel something weird in my stomach. I didn't had any skinship with her or didn't abuse her for month. I didn't even talked with Irene or met her now. I was still in touch with her but we never had a proper talk.

Why are you making me feel this way Min y/n?

Jin's pov end.

Y/n pov

The car ride was silent but one thing was totally different. He placed his hand on my thigh. Why? Even I don't know. He didn't look at me at all. He just kept his hands on my thigh and kept driving looking at the road. His hand felt soft on my thighs and one in while he would stroke it. I didn't know what to do so I kept looking outside the window and blushed everytime. He is giving me hopes that he loves me.

I opened the car door and step outside. He did the same and came to stand beside me. He extended his right arm gesturing me to hold it and I did. Walking inside I was meet with a huge bear hug but this time it was a mama bear.

Mrs.Kim: Oh my God! My beautiful daughter-in-law is here. You look so beautiful.

Y/n: Thankyou mom! You too look so gorgeous.

I said with a smile and hugged her.

Mr.Kim: She is my wife. Ofcourse she looks gorgeous.

Dad said. Now I know who got whose genes more.

Dad hugged me and jin.

Mr.Kim: So Y/n How are you doing my daughter?

I smiled.

Y/n: I'm doing good dad. How about you?

Mr.Kim: I'm doing pretty well but aren't you missing something.

He'll never change,will he?

Y/n: How can I forget the most handsome man dad? You look handsome everyday.

Mr.Kim: Oh You are making my shy now?

He said and cupped his cheeks. Mrs.Kim slapped his arm a little.

Jin: I'm the World wide handsome you know? You should compliment me.

He said. Here we go, acting like whole new person. This is the side we always show to everyone. Nothing new to me. Let's start the act Y/n.

Y/n: Oh stop now! You literally spoke about yourself in the whole ride. We get you are handsome but not everything revolves around you.

I said. And he glared at me in kinda playful way but only for mom and dad. I know it was a genuine glare with rage. He doesn't like when someone insults his beautiful face.

Mrs.Kim: You should compliment your wife you know. She looks so beautiful today.

Jin: I wouldn't be late if I didn't have kissed her for minutes.

Too much. Too much Info spilled. He didn't lie though. I cheeks heat up in embarassement.

Mrs.Kim: You didn't have to give so much info jin.

Jin: What? Can't I kiss my wife? She looks beautiful after all.

Mr.Kim: That's my boy. I teached you well huh?

Jin: No doubt in that.

Mrs.Kim: You two are too much.

Mr.Kim: You know you love it jhagiya!

I laughed a little at there cutness.

Jin: Baby you don't have to laugh at them. I know you loved me kissing you too.

Now I was quiet and they were laughing. I mean I loved it but was it the same from you?

Mrs.Kim: Enough now jin! You are making her blush a lot.

Jin: Isn't my fault that she is beautiful.

Mr:Kim: Let's go before the speech starts.

Time skip
2 hours later.

Everyone was enjoying the party. I met mom, dad, my brothers and sister. Jimin, jisoo, jk, hani, tae, jhiyo and doctor lisa are also present. Namjoon and Hwasa are talking to the guest as they are soon getting married. Everyone is present except one person.

Yoongi: Y/n That women will think you are lesbian if you stare at her for longer than expected.

He said with while shaking me.

Y/n: Oh yeah! Sorry.

Yoongi: What happened bun?

Y/n: Nothing.

Jimin: Are you thinking about my handsome face y/n?

Jk: Eww hyung!Why would she think of monkeys?

Jimin: Ah you are right. How can sh- wait what did you say?

Jk: The truth.

Jimin: You-

Tae: Shut up both of you.

Tae interrupted them.

Tae: She isn't thinking about any of you. She is thinking about her tae bear, Right y/n?

Not now! I'm tired of this shit.

Y/n: Sorry not sorry but I don't think about some weird creatures.

They all gasped in dramatic way. Including jhiyo, jisoo and hani.

Jhiyo: She said she doesn't think of us. Wahhhh

She said faking her cry and clinging to tae for comfort.

Tae: I know. How could she betray us like that.

He said fake crying and comforting jhiyo. I don't need to explain about the other pairs. They were being dramatic and taejun whispered to me.

Taejun: Are they always like this?

Y/n: Most of the time.

I wispered back.

Yoongi: Can't believe I'm here with bunch of crackheads and a shawty.

Jimin immediately snapped his head towards yoongi.

Jimin: I'm just 1cm smallar than you hyung!

Yoongi: Still too short for my standards.

He shrugged and jimin stomped hia feet. These two can never stop fighting no matter what.

As we were talking, more like fighting , I saw lisa, namjoon and hwasa unnie approaching us. Hwasa unnie is a little chubbier now. Her tiny little bump has started showing as she is 2 months pregnant now. They stood in front of us and lisa unnie hugged me.

Lisa: Hello y/n! How are you feeling?

Y/n: I'm good. How about you.

I hugged her bach.

Lisa: I'm good as well.

Hwasa unnie hugged me too.

Hwasa: I missed you.

Y/n: We literally meet 3 days ago.

I hugged her too.

Hwasa: Its still a lot time for me.

Y/n: Yeah Yeah.

Namjoon: I guess someone forgot something.

Yoongi: Doesn't suit you namjoon!

Namjoon: What?

Yoongi: Nothing.

Y/n: He is saying that it doesn't suits you being cute and all. Now come here.

I hugged him too.

Namjoon: I'll get back to you hyung.

He hugged me and placed a kiss on my hair. Namtiddies feel a little buffer these days.(A/n: Same😉😂)

I looked at yoongi oppa and he was blushing while staring at something or Shoud I say someone? Well, that someone is Lisa manoban. Must be wondering how this happened. Well, he has feeling for her for a long time now. He did admit his feelings yet and Lisa unnie is also confused about it too. I would love to get lisa unnie as my sister-in-law. Let's get them together then.

Y/n: Quit staring and ask her to dance already.

I wispered to yoongi oppa. He looked at me weirdly.

Yoongi: Wh-what are you saying?

Y/n: I ain't dumb. I'm the sister of Min genius yoongi. Don't act like a fool and ask her already.

Yoongi: How do you know?

Y/n: Your eyes tell. Now go.

Yoongi: But what if-

Y/n: Ugh

I groaned. I have to do something. I tirned to lisa unnie who was speaking to taejun and spoke.

Y/n: Hey Lisa unnie! Yoongi oppa has to say something to you.

I said and pushed forward yoongi oppa to her. He muttered something under his breath before speaking. More like stuttering.

Yoongi:Wo-would you like to ha-have dance with m-me?

He asked taking his hand forward.

Lisa: Oh su-sure! Yeah!

She put her hand in his. Both are the same.

Taejun: You did that for a reason right.

Y/n: You know me well.

Taejin: Well I have to tell you something.

Y/n: What?

Taejun: I've got a girlfriend.

I burst in laugh. He got a girlfriend? Seriously?

Y/n: Nice joke.

Soon my sister and her husband joined us and they saw me laughing.

Hyeri: Why is she laughing?

Soomin(Hyeri's husband)

Soomin: Is she possessed ?

I was still laughing my ass out but I managed to talk.

Y/n: He-he got a nice joke.

Soomin: What joke?

Taejun: I said I got a girlfriend and she started laughing.

Now hyeri and soomin also staryed laughing. Taejun was at verge of crying so we stoped.

Y/n: Okay I'm sorry. But How? You were quiet and shy? How did you get a girlfriend?

Hyeri: Same.

Taejun: I didn't ask her, she asked me first. She is korean too. She help me with my studies there as I didn't knew how to speak english. We started getting closer and now we are in relationship.

Soomin: Ah You did good job.

Taejun: Wait!let me show you our picture.

He showed us there picture together. She looks a cute. She has blond hair.

Y/n: She is cute, Right?

Hyeri: yeah.

Jisoo came out of nowhere and spoke.

Jisoo: Rosè?

Y/n: Huh?

Jisoo: She is rosè.

Taejun: You know her?

Jisoo: Of course! How could I not know my cousin.

Hyeri: Cousin?

Jisoo: Yeah! Cousin. She went abroad for her studies. How do you have her pic?

Taejun: Long story short. She is my girlfriend.

Jisoo was shocked.

Jisoo: Really?

Taejun: Yes!

She smiled and spoke.

Jisoo: I'm so happy. At last she got a boyfriend. What a coincidence, My cousin is you brothers girlfriend.

Y/n: Yeah! Indeed a small world.

The other crackheads also appeared.

Jimin: Don't you guys think something is missing?

Jk: Like what?

Hani: It's like someone is missing.

Y/n: Yeah I feel the same. Someone close to us is not here.

??: Missing me?

_______________________________________

Hello✌
Not feeling well for 2 days now.
I wanted to upload new series of taehyung but I have cold and I didn't even attend my class. I hope you all are doing well. I'm a little better now so I thought to update today. I hope you loved the chapter. I'm writing another chapter right after this one. Another update will be soon.

Do comment.

Y/n's dress👆

Jin's look👆

Hope you enjoyed.
Stay safe and take care.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8M 120K 69
"I am going to f#ck that love of your life Jungkook just not only out from your heart and body but even from your soul too, "He spat pinning her agai...
135K 4.3K 28
"Mr.kim I'm r-ready uhh for w-what you asked for, please leave my f-family" Saying with her head hung low. Ashamed! she feel ashamed of herself. neve...
139K 5.8K 35
ɴᴏɴ-ᴄᴏɴꜱᴇɴꜱᴜᴀʟ ꜱᴍᴜᴛ - ᴅᴀʀᴋ ʀᴏᴍᴀɴᴄᴇ "I-I hate you" Her voice was loathed with hatred and her eyes showed the raging fire in it Hearing her raging voic...
5.7K 616 44
She ran through the corridor and barged into the room without knocking, gaining his attention. "Why?" Her voice broke as she was trying hard not to c...