Chains of Heaven [highschool...

By _KENSEI_

You are a child from a different universe you died, but get reincarnated to a different universe but don't re... More

Chapter. 1 Reborn
Chapter. 2 Human's Destruction
Chapter. 3 Revelation
Chapter. 4 Introduction
Chapter. 5 Kuoh Academy.
Chapter. 6 Vistor.
Chapter. 14 Shity Chapter
Chapter. 7 The Nun And The Pervert.
Chapter. 8 Battle From The Forest.
Chapter. 9 Ana And Alice.
Chapter. 10 Contract Activates.
Chapter 12. Sona.
Chapter. 13 God Vs The Chains Of Heaven.
Chapter. 15 Return
Chapter. 16 sometimes things don't die
Chapter. 17 tsudere's date.
Chapter. 18 forming alliances
Chapter. 19 Summit

Chapter. 11 Betrayal.

4.2K 54 20
By _KENSEI_

As issei and asia hug it out, y/n walked outside the church and spoke with rias.

Y/n:"the contract is done rias."

Rias:"what? No! I still have time its one day right i still have 23 hours left..."

Y/n:"rias, do you even have anything else you want me to do?"

Rias:"n-no! But i-i need your help..."

Y/n:"sigh* rias look, as much as i want to help you. I've already made to much of a fuss, some people may even consider me a threat and would run after ana and alice and. I can't have that."

Rias:"b-but..."

Y/n:"sorry rias... But im going"

As soon as y/n started to fly.

Rias:"do it akeno"

Immediately akeno fired a continuous surge of lightning towards y/n, at first he dodged this but rias fired a destruction shot and hits y/n straight on.

Kiba:"rias-sama! What are you doing! Y/n is an ally!"

Rias:"kiba stand down."

Kiba then settled down, as rias walks over y/n, he was twitching as his body is being electrified with akeno's bolts.

Y/n:"w-why!"

Rias then bents down and creates a spell cirlce over y/n.

Rias:"like i said, i need your strength and power."

Rias then finished placing a seal on
Y/n.

Rias:"now listen up, that seal is a servant seal try to disobey me the deal will kill you, try to run away it'll kill you."

Y/n then stand up slowly.

Y/n:"hehehehee, hahahhahahaha. You think this can stop me rias?"

Rias:"oh it will!"

Y/n:"stop with the tough girl act, it doesn't suit you..."

Rias took this personal and slapped
Y/n.

Rias:"oh, i can be a monster if i need to..."

Y/n:"then show me, what you can do..."

Rias:"ha! I won't fall for that!"

Rias then commanded y/n to stand up and he did.

Y/n:"if there's one thing rias, that you will never! Ever ever have..."

Rias:"whats that?"

Y/n:"my loyalty...."

As soon as y/n said this, he mustered all of his strength he kneeled and touched the ground as a pillar of light fires of into the air.

Akeno:"i knew it, this was a bad idea rias."

Rias:"akeno shush, everyone get ready!"

As rias and her peerage get ready to fight y/n again.

Issei:"didn't we already lose once?"

Kiba:"don't worry issei, we wont this time!"

Issei:"are we really gonna attack y/n?"

Akeno:"if we have to, then we need to..."

As the pillar of ligh subsided y/n stood up.

And he looked pissed, immediately portals open behind him and the chains appeared.

Then y/n fired them, kiba went infront to deflect the incoming chains as rias and akeno prepared their cirlces for a powerful attack. Issei protected asia behind im as he watched y/n fired barrage upon barrage of the chains of heaven.

Koneko then took a piece of a large tree trunk and threw it at y/n. He dodged this and quickly activated age of babylon. With the two prone attack coming from y/n, Koneko was dodging and crushing the swords and spears that y/n launched at her as kiba deflected and countered the chains that y/n was firing.

Y/n:"what now rias! You and your friends will all die here!"

Before launching anymore chains he combined them making a 4x larger chains of heaven and fired it towards kiba but this time kiba couldn't stop it sobhe dodged it. As soon as then chains of Heaven was about to make contact with rias and akeno. Suddenly a face of enkidu flashed upon y/n's eyes making him miss.

Rias:"now isnour turn! Together akeno!"

As akeno and rias fired their power,
Y/n stood their staring at the ground but before rias and akeno's attacks hit. A blue spell circle teleport y/n out of there.

Rias:"haa~ haaa~"

Issei:"rias!"

Rias faced issei.

Issei:"why! Why did we do that? Y/n was an ally of us!"

Akeno:"yeah rias tell them..."

Rias:"i-i can't, and i don't want you to get involved."

Kiba:"but rias-sama with all due respect, with this attack you practically involved us already."

Issei:"so what was it for? Why? Why?!"

Rias:"beacause i need his help!"

Issei:"then why did we attack him!"

Rias:"beacause i knew! He didn't trust me!"

Issei:"what?"

Rias:"right from the start, after we fought him i knew he didn't trust me so even if i brought my problem to him he wouldn't care, so i thought to just force him to serve me...."

Issei:you didn't know that! Y/n is a reasonable guy! "

Rias:" yes he is but his also different, i could not risk my peerage's life to trust him. So i plotted against him."

Kiba:"still rias-sama y/n would've understood...."

Kiba, issei and along with asia then left.

Koneko:"give them time..."

Rias:"aren't you angry aswell koneko?"

Koneko:"not really, plus of you did that you must've had a good intentions why..."

Koneko then ran after them, as akeno went to hug rias.

Akeno:"sometimes, i really think your stupid rias.."

Rias:"i-i know, i know!"

Rias returned the hug, few minutes later the two walked beside.

Akeno:"so what do we do know?"

Rias:"I'll have to resort to plan c"

Akeno:"are you sure? I mean if you ask your brother to just break off the marriage then..."

Rias:"no! He wouldn't listen plus he and my father was the one who decided that"

Akeno:"then, I'll support you with everything i have rias..."

Rias:"akeno thank you, thank you for everything you've ever done for me. Truly i mean it...."

Akeno:"now~ now~ let us not forget you still have to explain to them why you needed y/n's help..."

Rias:"yea.... I just wish i would've just asked y/n maybe he would've helped us"

Akeno:"well, its too late for that..."

Rias and akeno then teleported.
______________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.5K 506 14
This will no longer be updated. I am writing a remake so check that one instead
11.5K 291 12
This story tells the point of view of Shidou Hyoudou, the adoptive brother of Issei Hyoudou. Everything followed normally until one day his brother h...
20.1K 282 8
The 4 factions of the supernatural world. After a great war between the main three. One in which during the great war they were going through a civil...
2.8K 28 13
One day, a red haired girl named Rias asked you to join her peerage. You had no idea what she meant by that, but you agreed because why not? However...