ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴇʀᴏ's ғᴏʀɢᴏᴛᴛᴇɴ ᴘᴀsᴛ

By Ven_zion

винα χ мυι¢нιяσ!яєα∂єя #1ѕт ѕυвяєα∂єя- 05/14/21 #1ѕт ¢нαяα¢тєяχмαℓєяєα∂єя - 05/14/21 #30тн χмαℓєяєα∂єя - 04/0... More

αυтнσя'ѕ иσтє
ρяσℓσgυє
¢нαρтєя σиє
¢нαρтєя тωσ
¢нαρтєя тняєє
¢нαρтєя fσυя
¢нαρтєя fινє
м/и тσкιтσ'ѕ ιиfσямαтισи
¢нαρтєя ѕιχ
¢нαρтєя ѕєνєи
¢нαρтєя єιgнт
1к ѕρє¢ιαℓ
¢нαρтєя иιиє
¢нαρтєя тєи
2к ѕρє¢ιαℓ
¢нαρтєя єℓєνєи
¢нαρтєя тωєℓνє
¢нαρтєя fσυятєєи
¢нαρтєя fιfтєєи
¢нαρтєя ѕιχтєєи
¢нαρтєя ѕєνєитєєи
¢нαρтєя єιgнтєєи
¢нαρтєя иιиєтєєи
¢нαρтєя тωєиту
αυтнσя'ѕ иσтє
¢нαρтєя тωєиту-σиє
¢нαρтєя тωєиту-тωσ
¢нαρтєя тωєиту-тняєє
αυтнσяѕ иσтє
¢нαρтєя тωєиту fσυя
¢нαρтєя тωєиту-fσυя ( ʀᴇᴀʟ )
¢нαρтєя тωєиту-fινє
fυи fα¢тѕ
¢нαρтєя тωєиту-ѕιχ
αυтнσя'ѕ иσтє

¢нαρтєя тнιятєєи

5.9K 240 97
By Ven_zion

It was finally your turn and you are up against Mina for the first round. You were called and you walked out of the waiting room to the arena, "FIRST UP IS A QUIET BUT SKILLED SWORDSMAN OF CLASS 1A, M/N TOKITO!!" Present Mic announce as soon as you walk out.

You stand in the middle of the circle, waiting for Mina to come. "NEXT UP IS A PINK ACID GIRL FROM CLASS 1A, MINA ASHIDO!!" Present Mic said and the said name walked from the other side, Mina smiled confidently holding up her fist in front of her as if she's confident to win.

"Go!"

You both stared at each other, waiting for someone to make the first move. Mina huff and runs towards you with her arm extended as if she's going to use her quirk on you. You jump back before her acid hits you and melt your clothes, grabbing your katana without sheathing it from your scabbard.

"Look at that! M/n manage to dodge before acid hits him!"

You let your katana smack against her sides before doing it again to her hips without a sweat and kick her away which almost kicks her out of bounds. Mina yelps from the sudden contact of the katana on her sides and a kick from the stomach.

She looks behind her to see she was a foot away from the bounds and she looks forward, back to where you stood only to see you closer in front of her. She didn't have time to react as you kicked her one more time, completely kicking her out of bounds.

"Mina Ashido is out of bounds! M/n goes to the next round!"

//Like the old one, I am skipping the whole final events because I don't know shit about writing fighting scenes, just know that Katsuki won against him and M/n and yeah.

After the Sports festival, a lot of people recognize you easily because of the Festival, some gave you pity looks from your condition which annoyed Katsuki a lot that he had to glare at everyone who looks at you that way or tried to even apologise for no absolute reason.

It was fun while it last but right now you all are waiting for Mr. Aizawa to come in. "What do you think we would be doing today?" You heard Kirishima ask.

"I'm not sure, Mr. Aizawa never really told us anything nor gave us warning," Mina said, to which Kaminari and Sero agreed. Aizawa walked in standing on the podium, the bandages off of his body.

"Mr. Aizawa you're ok!" Tsu said after noticing the bandages that were finally removed from Aizawa's body. "Yes. The old lady got overboard with the healing but enough of that." Aizawa said."You will be picking any hero to intern with," Aizawa said.

You were all confused on what he meant until he explained that you will be interning with the pro heroes that you all pick. Aizawa showed the rankings of how many pros want you to intern with them.

𝑻𝒐𝒅𝒐𝒓𝒐𝒌𝒊 - 42066

𝑻𝒐𝒌𝒊𝒕𝒐 - 34057

𝑩𝒂𝒌𝒖𝒈𝒐𝒖 - 29039

They all awed at how many you, Bakugou, and Todoroki got compared to the others. "I will give you the form later for the picking but later homeroom because it's not over yet," Aizawa said.

"you will be picking hero names or-" He was cut off when the Classroom door slammed open. "-Or you will have a price to pay!" I hear the familiar voice of Midnight.

Aizawa sighed and told you all that she would be helping you pick our hero names as Midnight said that Aizawa doesn't know anything about that stuff. "As you heard you will be thinking of hero names! Write it down on a whiteboard that is given to you," Midnight said, passing the whiteboard to everyone.

"Go ahead and start," Midnight said, going over to Aizawa to annoy him or something. You look down at your white board, not really sure on what to write. Suddenly a thought crosses your mind and you decide to write a name that seems familiar to you.

"You seem like you're done Tokito would you like to present (( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)) your hero name?" Midnight asked, slightly licking her lips. You hummed in thought and looked around, seeming as no one was finished writing their hero name.

You get up from your seat and walk at the front to the podium, with your whiteboard with you. Lifting up the whiteboard you showed everyone your name of choice

Hero name : Muichiro the Slayer Hero

"Why did you think of that hero named Tokito?" Midnight ask. You shrug which caused everyone to sweat drop at your response. "It's familiar.." You vaguely said and Midnight nodded in understanding.

"I see, so you wrote that name because it seems or sounds familiar to you? Is that it?" Midnight ask, for confirmation of a statement she laid out. You nodded and walked back to your seat and waited for everyone to finish. You laid your head on the table and slept, feeling sleepy from waiting for the others to finish.

"He looks so cute!"

"Yeah we always see him so dull but this- Eeek!"

"We should go back to our seat before he wakes up,"

Voices were heard around you, slightly muffled whispers, and squinted your eyes from the light hitting you. You were lucky that your hair was enough to dim the lights that might blind you if you fully open your eyes.

You heard yelling from Katsuki but you couldn't process anything since you're too busy waking yourself up. You adjust your eyesight for a second, seeing it slightly blurred. "Huh..?"

"You fucking wake him up with all of your dumb squealing!" You heard Katsuki scold- yelled at the girls. You sluggishly stood up, stumbling a little that you almost fell face first to the ground.

"Katsuki?"

He grumbled a little, walking over to you and carrying you which caused everyone's eyes to widen. He tsked and walked out of the classroom to the cafeteria to each lunch, ignoring everyone who stared in your way.

You clung on to him in confusion, on why he suddenly carried you but you didn't complain since you were too tired to even walk.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.9K 2K 38
𝙻𝚎𝚝'𝚜 𝚍𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜! 𝙸'𝚟𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚜𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚊 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚎! 𝙸𝚝'𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚊 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚌𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚔𝚏𝚒�...
408K 16.5K 42
After being spontaneously transported to the My Hero Academia world, (Y/n) finds herself becoming closer to the characters that live there. She quick...
101K 3K 56
Bakugou Katsuki x Fem!Reader
84.3K 2.5K 35
‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎/ ☁️ / ─ 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ 𝗒/𝗇 𝗆𝖾𝗌𝗌𝖺𝗀...