๐•๐Ž๐‹๐ƒ๐„๐‘๐Œ๐Ž๐‘๐“'๐’ ๐Ž๐‘...

By bbshnxoxo

๐“๐ก๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ๐ฅ๐ž ๐„๐ฅ๐จ๐ซ๐š ๐ƒ๐ฎ๐ฆ๐›๐ฅ๐ž๐๐จ๐ซ๐ž'๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž, ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐ ๐ซ๐จ๐ฐ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž๐ฅ... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
55
56
I'm Back
57

54

609 15 5
By bbshnxoxo

"Harry! I need to talk to you!" Elora said while running from the Great Hall door towards the Gryffindor table and stand behind Hermione with her back showing towards the Slytherin table.

"Well, you can just sit down-" Harry said but was cut off by Elora.

"Not here.. It's.. About the Order" Elora said. Harry quickly rises from his seat but he was stopped by Hermione.

"Wait!" Hermione said while raising her hand towards Harry as a sign to stop. She turned to Elora and look at her hand.

"Where is the ring?" Hermione ask.

"Dumbledore took it. Look, I know you don't believe me after I returned. I wasn't being myself yes. I was-" Elora turned around to see Draco staring at her suspiciously. He then send his infamous smirk toward her. Her head turned to look at the Gryffindor trio again.

"I can't tell you right now because the Dark Lord sent some people to watch my movements in Hogwarts. I see you guys during the lunch" Elora whispered so only the trio could hear her and waved her hand before heading towards the Slytherin table with the smile she always wore on her face.

She walked towards the Slytherin table and sat in front of Draco. Grabbing a toast and bite it "What were you doing with them?" Draco asked, motions her head towards the Golden trio.

"Nothing important" Elora said with a smile.

"What do you think she wanted to say? And who did Voldemort sent to Hogwarts?" Hermione says quietly while leaning forward. She was being careful as if someone will hear her.

Ronald swallowed his food slowly when he heard that and look around in scared. Harry moved his eyes from Hermione to Elora, watching her with a lot of questions running in his head.

"I don't know. But, it must be something about the Order and Voldermort" said Harry.

Time skip

"Okay, spill it all" Hermione said after she, Harry and Ron dragged Elora to a quiet lonely hallway after the potion class. It's the hallway near the stairs that would lead to the Gryffindor room and far away from the Great Hall where everybody else is having their lunch.

"Alright, alright.. So.. What happened to me was, I was controlled by a ring that my father gave me" Elora started.

"We already know about that. Dumbledore told Hermione and she told us" Harry cut her.

"Alright, then. It would be much easier for me to tell you without explaining more. So, yesterday, Dumbledore took me to France and-"

"What? How and when the bloody hell you went to France?" Ron said cutting Elora off again.

"Merlin! We went there during the night and we used Portkey in the Forest. Now, will you guys let me finish my story?!" Elorabsaid half yelling half whispering as she was worried about being heard by other students. She constantly looking at the hallway, especially near the corner to make sure there's no other students besides them.

"Fine, go on." Ron sulk while crossing his arms. Just Ron being Ron.

"Okay, so then, we went to my mother's old apartment and we met ny mother's sister, Estelle. Then, Dumbledore gave me mother's diary and from there, I knew that my mother committed suicide. During my stay at Vold- I mean, you-know-who, he lied to me and said that Dumbledore killed my mother which is why when I first came to Hogwarts, I actually was sent here by him to kill Dumbledore." Elora stopped, catching her breath before continuing the story.

"So then, the ring that I used to wear, which is the Gaunt Ring, was given to Dumbledore so that he could destroy it. Destroy all of the dark magic in there" she finished the story.

"Y-you came here to k-kill Dumbledore? Are you insane?!" Ron said to her.

"Yes, I was insane. It's not something I can control" said Elora.

"Well, are you still going to kill him now?" Harry said.

"No, of course! After I know the truth behind my mother's death so no!"

"So, what did you want to say about the Order at breakfast?" Hermione said.

"Oh! And about that! I'm now a member of the Order" The Gryffindor trio mouths fall open wide.

"Are you serious right now?!" Harry said.

"Elora! What are you going to do in the Order?" Hermione said.

"Hey! It's Dumbledore's plan, not mine. But I'm going to be passing information from the other side to the Order" Elora said while whispering the last sentence so only the other three students could hear.

"You mean, you're going to be a double agent?! Elora, that's too dangerous!" Hermione said.

"Well, there's nothing I could do about it now. Danger and I are very close so danger would always find me wherever I am" Elora said.

"What if he finds out?!" Harry said.

"Only the Order and you guys know about this, so as long as you can keep your mouth shut about this. I'll be fine" Elora reply to him.

"Fine, we won't tell the others about this." Hermione said.

"Hermione, what about we tell her about the army and ask her to be the teacher?" Ron whispering into Hermione's ear. She bit her lips and think for a moment before nodding her head.

"Elora. What do you think about being the teacher of Defense against the Dark Arts?" Hermione suddenly said making me raise my left eyebrow.

"What are you saying?" Elora asked.

"So, um, since you know that Umbridge doesn't teach us properly in the class.. We.. Well, we formed an organisation called 'Dumbledore's Army' and I taught the other students how to properly defend themselves" Harry explained.

Elora takes a time to think about it and nodded her head with a smile "Sure! I would love to be the teacher! But, where do you guys practice it? Umbridge has eyes all over Hogwarts"

"We practice it in the Room of Requirements" Hermione said.

"Room of what?" Elora raised both of her eyebrows now.

"Room of Requirements. It's a secret room within Hogwarts Castle, that only appears when a person is in great need of it."

"Great. So, where is it located?"

"You lived her pretty much your entire life and you don't know about this room?" Ron asked with a disbelief look on his face.

"I know every single room with a door in Hogwarts. I don't know any kinds of secret rooms. Dad never told me" Elora defend herself while crossing her arms.

"The room is located on the seventh floor in the left corridor of the Hogwarts castle. The way to open the room is to walk past it three times thinking about what you need, and the door will appear." Hermione said. Elora nodded her head.

"Here. Take this coin" Hermione pulled out a galleon.

"What is it?" Elora asked while observing the fake coin.

"This coin is a fake Galleons. You see the numerals around the edge of the coins? On real Galleons that's just a serial number referring to the goblin who cast the coin. On these fake coins, though, the numbers will change to reflect the time and date of the next meeting. " Hermione explained while showing it to Elora.

"Ohhh I see.. Clever as always, ms Granger" Elora said while smirking at Hermione.

Hermione chuckled "It's nothing. I actually got the idea from Voldemort pressing the Dark Mark on the arm of his Death Eaters, summoning them." Elora frozed at Hermione mentioning her father's name.

"Elora... Are you okay? What's the problem?" Hermione said softly while touching Elora's shoulder.

Elora flinched, snapped out of her thoughts and cleared her throat "Yeah" comes out weakly.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I just.... Nothing.. Nothing important" Elora said, giving a fake smile to the trio to assure she's really fine.

"Alright then, let's go to the Great Hall. I'm starving and others would get suspicious if we aren't there" Ron said making Hermione slap his arm.

"Ouch! What was that for?!" Ron yelled at Hermione. She just gave him some message through her eyes which Ron doesn't get it.

"Guys, you both look like an old married couple" Harry said, teasing them.

"We do not!" the both of them shout in union. Harry and Elora giggled as they watch the Gryffindor prefects both embarrassed with their face red.

"Alright guys, let's go" Elora said. The others agree and left together, however, they separated once they enter the massive hall. Elora heads towards the Slytherin table while the other three went to the Gryffindor table.

Draco saw Elora and patted the empty seat next to him as a sign to sit next to him. Elora obliged and sat down without saying any words.

"Where were you?"

"I was using the toilet. Do I have to tell you that?" Elora said while raising both of her eyebrows.

"No, of course no. I was just asking" Draco asked while laughing.

"Then, you better eat your lunch before the class start" Draco said, putting a chicken on Elora's plate. Elora smiled gracefully and accepted it.

Their relationship is healing and she's slowly accepting Draco. Draco was happier than ever and promised himself to not hurt Elora ever again.

As usual, I hope you guys enjoy reading my story. Also, leave some ideas about Draco and Elora relationships for me since I'm kind of running out of ideas what to write about them lol. Take care and stay safe!

P/s : I'm sorry if there's any mistakes. English isn't my first language and I'm not in the mood to write right now so I just forced myself to write the story and didn't check it properly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.5K 115 11
๐•‹๐•™๐•ฆ๐•Ÿ๐••๐•–๐•ฃ๐•ค๐•ฅ๐• ๐•ฃ๐•ž ~ ๐‘พ๐’‰๐’†๐’ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’“๐’Ž ๐’‚๐’Š๐’“ ๐’Ž๐’†๐’†๐’•๐’” ๐’„๐’๐’๐’… ๐’‚๐’Š๐’“ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’Ž๐’Š๐’…๐’…๐’๐’† ๐’๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’๐’” ๐’๐’‡ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’‚๐’•๐’Ž๐’๐’”๐’‘๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’†...
770K 27.5K 51
๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ แด›สœแด‡ แด˜แด€๊œฑแด› แดกแด€แด›แด„สœแด‡๊œฑ แด›สœแด‡ ๊œฐแดœแด›แดœส€แด‡ ๐—งสœแด‡ส แด€๊œฑแด‹แด‡แด… สœแด‡ส€ สœแดแดก ๊œฑสœแด‡ แด‹ษดแด‡แดก แด›สœแด‡ แดกแด€ส๊œฑ แด€ส€แดแดœษดแด… แด…แด€ส€แด‹ษดแด‡๊œฑ๊œฑ ส™แดœแด› แด›สœแด‡ส แด…ษชแด…ษด'แด› แด‹ษดแดแดก ๊œฑสœแด‡ แดกแด€๊œฑ แด…แด€ส€แด‹ษดแด‡๊œฑ๊œฑ สœแด‡ส€๊œฑแด‡สŸ๊œฐ. สœแด‡...
25.2K 876 24
๐‘Šโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘๐‘’๐‘›๐‘  ๐‘คโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘› ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐ต๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘“๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘’๐‘›๐‘‘๐‘  ๐‘œ๐‘“ ๐ฝ๐‘Ž๐‘š๐‘’๐‘  ๐‘ƒ๐‘œ๐‘ก๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ, ๐น๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ โ„Ž๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘ก๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘› ๐‘ ๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ? ๐‘Šโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘...
24.9K 512 9
๐’œ ๐’ธ๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“๐’น ๐“Œ๐’พ๐“๐“ ๐’ท๐‘’ ๐’ท๐‘œ๐“‡๐“ƒ ๐’ถ๐“ˆ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“Ž๐‘’๐’ถ๐“‡ ๐’น๐’พ๐‘’๐“ˆ ๐ป๐‘’ ๐“Œ๐’พ๐“๐“ ๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“‰ ๐’ถ ๐“…๐“‡๐‘œ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“Š๐“ƒ๐’น ๐’ธ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐‘”๐‘’ ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐ต๐“‡๐’พ๐“‰๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“‡...