The Thirteen |Ruby Rose Fanfi...

By justleviackerman_

The Thirteen. A fearsome group of demons who rules the earth millennia ago. They had everyone living in fear... More

PROLOGUE
•CAST LIST•
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE

TWENTY-ONE (🍋)

637 29 11
By justleviackerman_

《•°•°•°♡°•°•°•》

《♥~*♡*❥*♥》

21

WARNING CONTAINS HEAVY MATURE THEMES! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!

I opened my eyes and tilted my head down to look at her to see her looking at me with innocent eyes.

            "What? You said they were lots of ways to explore without penetration."

"Yes, I did but-" She placed a finger on my lips silencing me.

She grabbed my wrist and pulled me up from the floor and led me all the way to our bedroom. Upon entering she closed the door and locked it. She attacked my lips hungrily. I kissed her back with the same fiery passion. I trailed my hands up the back of her thighs and gripped her clothed ass in my hands before hoisting her up into my arms. Ainsley took the hint and wrapped her legs around my waist. I ran my tongue over her lips begging for entrance when she refused to comply I pushed her harshly into the door. She gasped and I took this opportunity to slip the warm muscle into her mouth exploring every crevice, corner, and dip. I almost moaned at her taste, she tasted slightly of champagne from the toast we had after the wedding.

I slid my hands under her thighs and used my left to try to unzip her dress with no luck I pulled away from her.

           "Fuck!"

I sat her on top of the vanity and ripped the dress from her body sliding it off her smooth shoulders. I watched as her breasts bounced down from the pressure of the dress being removed which only made my pants even tighter. She let out a cute whine feeling the coolness of the room nip at her flawless skin. She opened her mouth to say something but before she could I attached my lips to her neck and sank my fangs into her jugular, drinking her blood greedily. I pulled away and picked her up dropping her onto the bed, licking my lips at the sight of her. Swollen lips, erect nipples, with a  flushed expression in her cute yellow panties fuck, I felt my dick twitch in my pants uncomfortably. Anxiously waiting to ravish her. Ainsley kicked off her shoes and so did I.

I groaned and yanked her by her ankle to me, she squealed. I stood at the foot of the bed as I yanked my tie from around my neck. She knelt in front of me on the bed impatiently tugging at the buttons on my shirt. She attached her lips to mine again and tugged on my pants with desperation.

          "Someone's impatient," I said.

"Yeah now shut the fuck up." She slid my pants down my legs while I kicked them off.

"Wait. But are you sure?" I asked.

She nodded.

   "No, no, words baby."

"Yes, I want you now come on."

I laid her flat on her back and wrapped my lips around her erect nipple. She moaned softly and leaned her head back into the pillow. I grabbed the other one in my hand and kneaded it roughly. I growled and switched back and forth in between each nipple trying to decide on which one to stick with. I gave up and ran my tongue down the valley of her breasts leaving love bites on them and her stomach, my tongue dipped into her navel before positioning my head at her entrance. I rubbed her clothed clit through her panties earning moans from her. I glanced up at her and smirked.

         "I'm starving." I exaggerated a groan before dipping my finger underneath her underwear and twisted, snapping the thin fabric easily. Her eyes slowly became half-lidded watching me throw the yellow fabric somewhere around the bedroom, and watched me smiled as I eyed her glistening heat that dripped with nectar. I cursed underneath my breath at this beautiful sight before me before diving in. I flicked my warm tongue out dipping between her fold running it from her entrance up to her throbbing clit. I licked between her hot folds slowly.

           "Thirteen." She gasped and moaned, back arching at the sweet, pleasurable sensation. I wrapped one of my arms around her hips to hold her down while I used my other hand to plunge three of my fingers down her beautiful throat. I groaned huskily at her sweet flavor, teasingly placing my middle finger taking from her mouth at her entrance. I pull away from her to watch as her tight, virgin, little, cunt slowly sucks my finger deep into it. I moaned, feeling her soft walls clenching around my finger deliciously.

          "Such a pretty pussy. You like when I finger you open huh?" I chuckled lowly watching her erotic faces as I slipped another finger in.

"Don't worry baby girl I'll take excellent care of you." I teased her a little before going back to my rightful place between her thighs, pressing my flat tongue against her clit. She forced her eyes open that we're clenched shut with a strangled moan.

"Good girl." I curled my fingers inside of her. Feeling my fingers press against her walls she arched her back even more squirming around on the mattress. I lapped at her sweet juices hungrily. I flicked my tongue rapidly against her swollen nub curling my fingers quicker. I used my free hand to throw her legs over my shoulders. Her mouth opened as I slipped yet another finger into her slick warmth. I moaned at her wetness.

"Fuck you taste so good!"

Twisting and turning in fast movements, I put my tongue to better use showcasing my talents to my gorgeous wife that had her legs clamping down against my head and fingers tangled in my hair. My fingers in her core curled and pushed up hard against her sweet spot I increased the speed of them 10 fold and watched as she thrashed around on the mattress tears of pleasure running down her cheeks. She pulled me closer to her body as my tongue and fingers ravished her glorious body. Her body shook heavily as she finally released her heaven-sent fluids into my mouth. Her thighs fell open at the sides of my head. I moaned and licked her clean before leaning up from between her thighs.

I watch from above her as she struggled to keep her eyes open.

I cleaned up her body before tucking her into the bed.

          "Wait but what about you?" She asked.

"Don't worry about me. I'll be fine." I kissed her forehead and told her goodnight.

I sat in the bathroom slowly stroking my cock using Ainsley's juices to coat it. I moaned as I recollected the memories from a few minutes ago. I groaned again and increased the tempo. I stopped when I heard the door to the bathroom open. Ainsley walked in wearing one of my dress shirts. She closed it and kept walking until she reached me, she fell onto her knees and caressed my thighs. She gripped my hardened length and slowly stroked it.

           "What are you doing? You're supposed to be resting." I groaned feeling her increase the speed.

"I know but today was our wedding day. I can't leave my wife if she's in trouble. Didn't I tell you I would never leave you?"

"Ainsley-" My sentence got cut short as she starts giving my tip kitten licks. I watched as she swirled her little pink tongue around my cockhead. I threw my head back at the sensation.

"Fuck Princess don't be such a fucking tease."

She pulled away and placed my right hand into her hair.

          "Use me."

Before I could answer she took me into her mouth bobbing her head up and down painfully slow.

          "Come on babe. Please." I was pleading with her but she didn't.

After a few moments, I tightened my grip on her hair and thrusted upwards into her throat taking her by surprise. I moaned loudly at the gagging sounds she made as I held her head down at the base of my cock.

           "Oh fuckkkk." I held her head in place as I fucked her throat.

"Oh fuck baby I'm gonna fucking cum." I said moments before releasing my hot seed down her throat.

I closed my eyes and panted heavily. My grip on Ainsley loosened. I looked down at her hazily. In a panic, I knelt to her level on the floor.

            "Oh shit! Ainsley, I'm so sorry. Please don't tell my Mom!" I said frantically.

I watched as she swallowed my load.

           "Why would I tell your Mom about our sex life?" She looked at me as if I was insane.

"Whew. Wait did you just swallow all of that?" I asked astonished.

"Was I not supposed to?" She asked scared.

"No no, you could I was just surprised that's all," I said honestly.

She nodded and walked over to the sink before brushing her teeth and leaving the bathroom.

          "What the fuck just happened?" I said to no one in particular.

I shook my head and laughed. After brushing my teeth I walked into the bedroom and got into bed with my wife.

           "Took you long enough." She said before clinging to me.

Before I dozed off I heard," was it good?"

            "What do you mean?" I asked without looking at her.

"You know, the blowjob." She said shyly.

"Good doesn't even begin to cover it, princess. Best blowjob I've ever gotten in my life, no one ever let me face fuck them and I've never came that hard before." I said.

"Really?" She asked happily. I could hear her smiling.

"Yes! Now go to sleep I'm tired."

"Okay. Goodnight wife," She said.

"Good Night princess." I kissed her forehead before succumbing to sweet nothingness also known as sleep.

Ahhhhhhhh what the fuckkkk!!!! Y'all better appreciate that! That took forever to write and I'm pretty sure it's not even good.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 35 11
A family of five. A friend. The father overseas, the mother with the little brother visiting relatives. Big sister's friend visiting. And then quaran...
7.6K 379 24
Thana lived life with invisible scars and wounds, each one breaking her down every second passed Just when her mind was at the edge, two strangers ca...
753K 24.5K 34
❝𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬, 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭, 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐦𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭.❞ they were feared. she was bullied...
54.7K 1.9K 83
{A SAPPHIC VAMPIRE TALE- COMPLETE} 18+ (this story can be read as a stand-alone if you wish)❗️ This is heartbreak, this is betrayal. When Marine, a...