talk to me

By somebody246

"Talk to me" |complete| Start : Feb 1st 2021 Finish : Sept 5th 2021 slow burn ish More

an
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chaper Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven.
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Fourty
Epilogue
Final AN
heya

Chapter Thirty-Two

3.1K 173 4
By somebody246

click the star!
*sorry for any mistakes*
don't be afraid to comment!

AN: Pretty long chapter ! Hope yuh enjoy!
_________________________
Two Weeks Later
One Day Mikah's Birthday
Pov: Maia Johnson

Maia sat in her room with music playing in the background.

She had her earphones plugged into the laptop, but only places the left one in, she was convinced that she heard better in the right.

"I'll push the wood, I'll blaze your fire
then I'll satisfy your heart's desire, said I'll stir it, yeah, every minute, yeah
all you got to do is keep it in, baby"

Maia was currently making finishing touches on Mikah's birthday gift, up to about a week ago she was struggling to find something for him, then she decided to make something.

She remembered that she had different pictures and videos of him on her cameras, so she loaded them onto her computer, found a good free editing software, and got to work.

" stir it up..little darling..stir it up
Come on and stir it up..ooh..little darling, stir it up...yeah"

She bopped her head as she added another clip to the video. Her music dipped letting her know that she got a message.

jamal (don't answer) 😡😤🥸

you.

what?

that's how you answer somebody ?

yes.

😟

what you want

wyd

something

something like ?

something.

hm.

yes now what ? this convo dry isc

i was just checking up on you, you wanna go to and get some of that rolly ice-cream thing ?

sure when ?

in like 20

mmhm mk, you seen your brother today ?

yeah he dropped by to give something to pops when he was here

okay

you ain seen him?

I talked to him earlier, he said he was gonna swing by, but i ain see him yet.

oh ok he did say he was going by you later

i hr you

mmhm bye

bye jamal
Read 11:38am

Maia sighed exiting the chat, she was just about half way through the video, she also had to pick up his other gifts.

putitinreverseterry💥🧨👨🏾‍🦼

lillian 👩🏾‍❤️‍💋‍👩🏿
lol, what if i was to pelt a big rock at this man head

😟

leanna👩🏾‍❤️‍💋‍👩🏽
what happened

lillian👩🏾‍❤️‍💋‍👩🏿
i was sleeping so sweet, this man come and wake me up 🥸

leanna👩🏾‍❤️‍💋‍👩🏽
now ma'am...

lillian👩🏾‍❤️‍💋‍👩🏿
wait nvm we gine fuh food, i gone 😶‍🌫️.

bye. 🧍🏾‍♀️

leanna👩🏾‍❤️‍💋‍👩🏽
bye hoe

Maia put down her phone and added another clip. She pressed play and made sure that everything was in place before she made her edits to the final video.

She was exhausted, who knew editing was so intense.

Rolling her eyes she made sure to make the changes that were needed as quickly and carefully as possible and put the laptop down.

She rolled out of bed and picked up her speaker and began a journey to the kitchen.

Halfway down the hallway she stopped remembering she had to find an outfit, because she was making Mikah dinner.

She was going to take him somewhere overly expensive, but the pandemic was taking over, so she decided to make him dinner.

Maia sighed and walked back to her room and switched to her sweet soca playlist, if she couldn't be in Barbados for Crop Over, she was going to be there in spirit.

As she searched through her closet she hummed along and smiled lightly, soca was on of the best ways to make her smile.

"ouu" She pulled a green cargo pants out, threw it on the bed and went back in to find a shirt, she had one in mind, but having an outfit as an idea in your head and in real life were two totally different things, she learned that the hard way.

After having enough of looking through her closet, she switched to her drawers, she pulled the first shirt she saw, it was a black camisole.

Tilting her head she held it up then threw it against the pants.

She took a picture and sent it into the girl's groupchat.

putitinreverseterry 💥🧨👨🏾‍🦼

*image attachment*
this cute ?

leanna👩🏾‍❤️‍💋‍👩🏽
where tf yo ass going.

no where.

lillian👩🏾‍❤️‍💋‍👩🏿
daz a lie, part you gine

no where fr, it cute ir not ?

lillian👩🏾‍❤️‍💋‍👩🏿
wuh shoes you gine wear ?

wuh i ain know.
de black heels that you got for me good right ?

lillian👩🏾‍❤️‍💋‍👩🏿
yeah i guess so, i like it, it cute

leanna👩🏾‍❤️‍💋‍👩🏽
yes baby, its very cute, so yall conceiving?

BITCH WHAT ?!?! 💀

leanna👩🏾‍❤️‍💋‍👩🏽
am i getting a niece or nephew?

lol. no ❤️

leanna👩🏾‍❤️‍💋‍👩🏽
😟 that is so inconsiderate.

lillian👩🏾‍❤️‍💋‍👩🏿
i agree.

bye because yall annoying as fuck, thank you for your assistance.

leanna👩🏾‍❤️‍💋‍👩🏽
bye baby 👩🏾‍❤️‍💋‍👩🏽

lillian👩🏾‍❤️‍💋‍👩🏿
bye stinkalink 🧍🏾‍♀️

She heard a banging on the door and rolled her eyes.

She walked through the house and opened the door and looked at Mikah.

He walked through the door.

"Hi ?" She locked the door

"Wussup" He walked to the fridge.

Maia slapped his behind making him hit his head on the fridge.

She smiled and held her hands out "give me some suga baby" she tiled her head.

Mikah shook his head "i hate you."

"Why you look so miserable?" She slipped her hands around his waist.

"my back hurtin man"

"awee poor stinky, want a massage?" she aksed as he lifted her up "why are you lifting me up if your back hurting?" She wrapped herself around him.

"Im a bad bitch, back pain can't kill me." He walked into her room.

"You came over here to nap ?"

He nodded.

"Me and mal going to get rolly ice cream, you want some food ? bc i didn't cook, and granny been at the doctor a lot."

"she just told me she's thinking about getting the chemo."

"keyword is think, i've seen how much pain people go through, and i don't want that to happen to her, she's a strong woman...for sure, but as she said, she lived a good one, and to see her go through that pain would cause me and us so much pain, i feel like she's only looking into that option simply because of us..."

"Everything is gonna be fine, whatever happens is meant to happen, if she does the treatment then she'll have us by her side, and if she dosent, we make however long she has left count even more okay baby ?"

"yeah." She nodded.

**
5 minutes later

"you want me do it when i come back or not ?"

"yes." Mikah huffed

"uht- who are you huffing at?"

He sighed.

"What's wrong ? Why you all over the place today Mikah ?"

"The gallery on my ass, i feel like the longer i stick with them, the more they hate my work."

Mikah more focused on black people, whether it was a black person going about their day, a black neighborhood, black love, the "hood" and more recently the protests, anything about black people and their culture and how they lived their lives, that was what his art was focused on.

Maia nodded "Which piece are they not liking ?"

"The one of the girl at the protest we went to, the picture you took."

"What they said ?"

"That it didn't fit their image, they think that they fit my image, i got two offers from black owned galleries, im bout to terminate this damn contract and leave."

"Then do that baby, what's the termination fee?"

"The contract said five hundred." He looked at his phone and chuckled. "Jamal said he coming in, so put on clothes."

Maia rolled her eyes at Jamal "I can stay if you want baby."

He shook his head "Ima take a nap, by time you get back i should be up."

"you sure ?"

"mmhm"

"you want food and ice cream ?"

"yes ma'am."

Maia nodded "what flavour ice cream and food from where."

"Don matter what flavour, and popeyes please."

"I gotchu shordy." She leaned down and kissed his cheek when she heard Jamal unlock the door.

"Bye." he sounded half asleep.

"bye" she poked his behind making him shake his head.

Maia walked out to see Jamal eating a poptart and rolled her eyes getting a mask from the box she kept by the door. "You ready ?"

"mmhm lets go"

**
10 minutes later

"You came to get ice cream alone, or you need something else ?"

"nah i need to get Mikah's gift, why you need something else ?" Jamal held the door for Maia as she put the mask on.

"I need to get him a few more things, then im done."

Jamal rolled his eyes "what im supposed to get him ?"

"Uhhh, ion know, i think ima buy him some clothes then that's it."

Jamal nodded "i wanna go get some ice-cream first."

"Then let's go get some."

"that was the- come on."

**
30 minutes later the two were walking back out to the car. Maia didn't think it through, she couldn't take the bags back into the house.

"Okay one, we gotta stop and pick up some popeyes, two, i gotta leave these bags with you."

"You have three fucking bags girl."

"and two are foolishly big, so boom...please" She smiled.

Jamal rolled his eyes "Whatever, what you gotta get from popeyes?"

Maia shrugged "food for your brother, yiu can ho in and get it, ill cashapp or just transfer the money or something ion know."

Jamal nodded "mmhm" he put the car into reverse and pulled out of the spot.

**
15 minutes later

Maia got out of Jamal's car "bye bestie" she waved.

"goodbye girl."

"Message me when you get in." She started walking up the steps.

"Mmhm" He hummed loudly.

Once he saw her get into the house safely he beeped his horn and drove off.

Maia locked the door and put the ice cream in the freezer, it hadn't melted as bad as she thought it would.

After putting the food in the microwave she went to wash her hands.

After wiping them she walked into her room to she Mikah laying on his stomach facing the her.

"Awee" she pouted at his sleeping figure then attempted tiptoed to her drawers to get clothes to change into, but she hit her toe on the end of the bed.

She hopped about hoping not to wake Mikah up, but when she turned back around he was staring at her.

"What the hell you did now." He asked voice thick with sleep.

"Nothing go back to sleep" She limped to the drawers and pulled out a sweat shorts and camisole.

"Hmphmmhm" He laid back down as Maia walked out of the room into the bathroom to shower.

**
3 hours later

"Damn- gir- nah baby get off." Mikah laughed.

"Wait no i wanna give you a massage."

"Maia, get off of my damn back."

"up here nice" She nodded.

Mikah shook his head. "You are childish"

Maia shrugged and leaned down on his back. She kissed his cheek "i love youuuu" She smiled.

Mikah rolled his eyes. "mmhm."

"Say it back you negro."

"This is peer pressure."

"Okay so give into it."

"no."

"I.love.you."

"Okay."

Maia sucked her teeth making Mikah laugh.

"I love you too."

"Nah ion want it now."

"Take it."

"No."

"Maia" He laughed.

"Mikah."

"Gimme kith." He puckered his lips

She leaned to the side to kiss his lips.

"I know you love me."

"Boy please, you the one who obsessed with me" She rolled her eyes making him laugh.

"Girl bye."

"mmhm."

**************************************
HI !
damn exams got pushed back, been working on this for the whole week and lil bit.

sorry for any mistakes, i ain check over.

i hope you enjoyed!

I hope you guys are staying safe and doing well.

Bye ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.8K 1.8K 33
"πšƒπš‘πšŽ πšπš›πšŽπšŠπšπšŽπšœπš πš‹πšŽπšπš›πšŠπš’πšŠπš• 𝚠𝚊𝚜 πšπš‘πšŽ πšœπš‘πšŠπš–πšŽ 𝚒𝚘𝚞 πš–πšŠπšπšŽ πš–πšŽ πšπšŽπšŽπš• πšπš˜πš› πš•πš˜πšŸπš’πš—πš 𝚒𝚘𝚞" -π™Ίπš˜πš–πšŠπš• π™ΊπšŠπš™πš˜πš˜πš›...
97.8K 2.3K 28
Just read🀍. -(COMPLETED)- This is a work of fiction. Any resemblance to actual events or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental. All righ...
582K 34.2K 42
"I got you something." He told her pulling away, while she watched him curiously until he pulled out a pandora bag. Her eyes widened at the necklace...
26.6K 898 20
(𝘯.) 𝘡𝘩𝘦 𝘒𝘀𝘡 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘰𝘷π˜ͺ𝘯𝘨 𝘡𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘢; 𝘒 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘡𝘢𝘳𝘯𝘦π˜₯ π˜ͺ𝘯 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭 LUVVMARIEE PRODUCTIONS