TRAITOR! โœ“

By rezespuff

i'm so sorry, i love you. ๐“๐‘๐€๐ˆ๐“๐Ž๐‘! ๐Ÿ”ญ ๐ŸŽน โคท levi ackerman ร— reader. โ—กฬˆ ยฉrez... More

๐“๐‘๐€๐ˆ๐“๐Ž๐‘
001 | harsh
002 | tooth
003 | paperwork
004 | sick day
005 | big news
006 | a threat
007 | brainstorming
008 | even if it's a clichรฉ
009 | more about your childhood
010 | a confession
011 | you laughed, you smiled
012 | learning a new language
013 | the look he gave
014 | goodbye
015 | hange, levi and erwin's letters
016 | stop smiling, it's weird
017 | underground life
018 | is y/n okay?
020 | nifa and death
021 | hey?
022 | how romantic
023 | cruel world
024 | maybe i am
025 | basically an indirect kiss
026 | reunions, or sorta
027 | the real show, i mean reunion
028 | wrong save
029 | levi the observer
030 | the beginning
031 | stale bread
032 | foolish person
033 | bitter taste
034 | titan surem
035 | hating humanity
036 | debris
037 | a great friendship
038 | lightening up the mood
039 | jinx
040 | queen
041 | rumors
042 | you promised
043 | and you lied
044 | a letter back to you, i love you too
045 | epilogue
046 | reincarnation
author's note <3

019 | mail & spying on them

320 17 11
By rezespuff

*this chapter is longer so buckle up!!* 😋

⇢ 019 ˎˊ-

IT HAD OFFICIALLY BEEN THREE DAYS, 72 HOURS
AT THE MILITARY POLICE BRIGADE.

"You've got mail Y/n." he laughs out, throwing the letters on the table for you to read. It was from Armin and the others. And one other letter that apparently was from Levi. Which shocked you for the most part. 

"Thanks." you tell him staring at the letters deciding on whether you should open them or not. 

"You're not going to open them?" Caven asks you. "You can head to the room if you want. I'll leave you alone there to read it. Ya know if you dont want me bothering you." she chuckles, pushing you towards the room.

"Okayyy." you say as she closes the door of the room. Now you were left here alone, holding two brown papered envelopes. You sigh to yourself as you pull out a chair and sit where the table was located. You open the first one. It was the one from everyone. Notes from Hange, Erwin, Armin, Historia, Jean, Eren and Mikasa. 

Dear Y/n, 

It's us! We've let some notes from you. We just wanted to check up on you a bit since we heard what happened over there. 

We just hope that at least this letter gets to you. Of course, you don't want to reply back, but it'd be nice if you did!!

Here are some notes from us all.

Eren
Hi Y/n!! How are you over there?? I'm doing great no need to ask, but Hange plans on doing more experiments so yeah. I miss our talks!! I hope you're doing well!! See ya soon!

Mikasa
Hi Y/n. I hope you're doing well over there. You're very cool and a person I look up to. A lot. Your skills are so much better than mine. Thank you for helping me train. 

Historia
Hi Y/n!!! I miss you, and I hope you're okay. I know how much you hate it when people worry about you, but just know I hope you're okay. I heard what had happened over there :(
But hopefully everything is going well. 

Jean
Hey Y/n, hopefully this doesn't sound too desperate because I really do promise I'm over that. How are you doing? I hope you're doing okay. Don't get hurt and stuff because that would lead to other things. We all miss you. 

Armin
Y/n!! How are you?? Did you read the book I gave you? I understand if you had no time because to be honest I haven't had a lot of time to do stuff like that. Hange plans on doing more experiments on Eren. I hope your doing well.

Hange
HI!!! I MISS YOU LOTS!! And it's only been 3 days too. It's hard here without you?? Levi also made you a letter because he loves you :)). Just kidding!!! (Maybe, hehe) It's hard to tame these animals without you, you were like a mother to them!! It's sad to see you go :((. I love you (Levi does too!! hehe) and miss you lots!!! Hope you're doing well. xoxo <3

Erwin
Greetings Y/n. How are you? I hope you're doing well over there. I don't really have tons to say since this is just small notes, but I hope that Nile over there isn't give you too much trouble. I'm counting on you. I hope nothing bad has happened to you. Again, we all miss you and it's not the same without you.

From everyone!!!
We miss you!! And we hope nothing bad has happened to you. We heard things were pretty bad?? Anyways we miss you lots and we love you <33 
(Including Levi. -Hange :))

And if Levi said he was forced to write his own letter, he wasn't he's just saying that because he loves you. -Hange!

Dear Y/n,

It's me, Levi. If Hange said any nonsense of me loving you, I swear I don't. And even if I did it's definitely not like that. I hope you're doing well or whatever. I'm not writing this letter out of my free will, I'm doing this not out of my free will I was forced.

Update on what's going on over here. Four eyes wanted to do an experiment on Eren so we're gonna do that later today. Historia is being all depressed because of what happened with Ymir. Jean is the same, but with you. Sasha stole some bread and the rest of them yelled at her for that. Mikasa and Historia also went to chop some wood. 

They're doing a horrible job on the cleaning, if you lectured them about it they'd probably be more willing to do it, just saying. 

And it feels way too quiet now that you've moved out of your dorm. It felt unnatural or whatever. I don't miss you and reply with a letter if you want. 

See you Y/n.

-Levi Ackerman

How thoughtful they were indeed. You were planning to respond soon after you helped Kenny with what he needed help on. 

You smile to yourself, putting the letters back in the envelope. Looking at the ring they had gotten for you. You place the letters under the pillow.

In case you couldn't sleep, you placed the letters there to read whenever you felt like you had missed them or something. "C'mon Y/n we need to spy on the Levi squad. You know where they are right?" Kenny knocks on the door, asking you.

"I know. I'm coming!" you quickly place the letters under the pillow getting out there.

I miss you guys, a lot.

You put on your disguise or whatever the outfit was. It was more just like a cloak that had a hoodie to cover your head so that no one would recognize you.

"C'mon cheer up Y/n. I know this is hard for you, but don't worry. We won't force you to kill anyone." Caven reassures you. She knew how hard this was for you. So she tried making this the easiest as possible. "Yet." she whispers, but you didn't hear that part.

"Alrightt." you whine, following the rest of them, even though you were supposed to be leading.

"Today. I'm only bringing Y/n and Caven. Everyone else, stay here or whatever." Kenny tells them, motioning you to lead the way.

You nod your head, leading them to where the old bunker was located at. They surely were still in the same spot, after all they wouldn't move in two days. And you're sure they haven't heard the news in just three days.

You didn't want them worrying about you. Not after what was in the letter you had received from Hange and the others.

You silently lead them to the bunker. You guys hiding in one of the higher mountains, spotting the bunker below. It was a wooden cabin that was just used temporarily, for the mean time.  Because Levi and the others had previously stated about moving after Hange's last experiment. 

You were guessing that was the experiment they were doing right now.

You could see Eren transforming into his titan, and Hange getting all excited. Some of them still had some sad faces on, but tried to change it because they knew that they had to focus on this experiment.

"Why is there smoke coming out?!!!" you yell out. Even if you weren't apart of the Levi squad or the Survey Corps at all you were still very worried.

What if Eren got hurt? Or something bad had happened to him? 

"Don't worry. He's fine. And keep it down a bit will you?" Kenny rolls his eyes at you, continuing to spy on them from where they were at. 

____

You guys had come back a few hours later, 

"They're rather quick on the move." Caven says.

"Hmph... It's because that little runt is actually disciplined." Kenny laughs.

"Hey! Don't call him that." you roll your eyes at him. Him doing the exact same.

"An acquaintance of yours?" Caven asks him.

"An old one."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.4K 1.3K 28
๐‹๐„๐•๐ˆ ๐€๐‚๐Š๐„๐‘๐Œ๐€๐ โ๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ด.โž ๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐“: ๐ฌ...
6.5K 266 58
ห—หห‹ ๐™‡๐™€๐™‘๐™„ ๐˜ผ๐˜พ๐™†๐™€๐™๐™ˆ๐˜ผ๐™‰ ๐™‚๐™„๐™ ๐™„๐™ˆ๐˜ผ๐™‚๐™„๐™‰๐™€๐™Ž 'หŽห— โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค ๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ ๐“๐‡๐„ words above. โœŽ started: september 20, 2023 โœ“ finished: october 13, 2023
330K 9.2K 45
Y/N was recruited by a young Levi Ackerman to join the Scout Regiment after living on the streets like a rat. But what was supposed to be a simple sa...