🚫You are my star☆ [Kim Taehy...

Bởi area61

Kim Taehyung finally meet again with the girl that he has been thinking of for years. Who is she? Xem Thêm

☆2
☆3
☆4
☆5
☆6
☆7
☆8
☆9
☆10

☆1

516 12 1
Bởi area61

[Kanna's POV]

"Kanna!!!"

"Jung Kanna!!"I hear someone calling my name as i try to open my eyes as i said

" Nee?"

"Kanna, come here to eonni's room for a second!" My sister yelled from the next room.

"Whats the matter eonni?"i said as i knocked my sister's room as i wait her to open the door.

"Come here kanna." My sister said as she smiles.

"Sure thing eon!" I answer as i sit in her bed.

"Please go with me today?" My sister soojung said with aegyo.

"Okay, but where?" I asked with curiousity

"To BTS concert, Taeyon eonni give me ticket cause his little brother is one of the member of the group." My sister explain. BTS? I didnt really follow them but...that might be okay. "Sure eonni im coming!" I said excitedly.

------------
4 hours later

"Kanna are you ready?" Soojung said as she knock the door.

"Nee eonni, one sec." This is going to be fun!

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

543K 11.7K 38
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
236K 5.8K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
1M 54.2K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
902K 41.4K 175
𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one