ᴍʏ ᴍʏsᴛᴇʀɪᴏᴜs ᴘᴀsᴛ | BTS FF M...

By KimichiMice

[Slow Update!] Y/n was just a normal girl, Her mother got married to her boss not long after she transfered t... More

1.Moving to a new life
2.Seoul Korea
3.The first day
4.Bunnyface?
5.Boyfriend?
6. Oppa?!
7.Little Princess
8.The sleeping sheep
9. Alarm
10.Rule to follow
11.2nd table
12. Decision
13.Let them tell me
14. Freezer
15. Cutter
16.The big bear
17.Dream
18. The Door
19. Handcuffs
20. Apples?
21. Niece?
22.Box
23.Food
24. Jeong-hoon
25. Carnival
26.Kim's Household rules
27. Gwan Min-yun
28. Jennie
29.The box
30. Among us
31. Poison
32. Return home
33. Garden behind walls
34.Myoui Mina?
35. Playing tag
36.The mysterious doctor
37.Wait! who?
38. Another party?
39. New friend
40.Sang Joonyung
41.On one condition!
42. Taken a drug?!
43. Doctor Tae
44. After the toxin
45. Camp
46. who is this woman?
47. Company!
48. You said he liked to have a normal life?
49. Now I'm curious...
50. The room full of bloody portraits
51. Friends
April Fool's day!
52. Visit
53. common brother to brother conversation
54. Ice cream?
55. Phone
56. The kidnapping incident because of Tae and Kookie
57. Naomi
Fun Facts >w<
58. Candy stacks
59. Hidden Doors
60. Trauma
61. The bunny's bazooka
62. Oppa
63. Mochi Oppa
64. dramatic entrance
65. Home once again
66. Where's Suga?
67. Jungkook what did you say?
68. Protective bros
69. Mingyu!
70. Simple Answer
71. Another accident
73. New private guard?!
74. Shiny Can!
75. Bloody clothes
Bts biot
76. Oh Sangwoo & Oh Sangmi
77. Missing
78. International dumb@ss bird brain
79. Y/n's depressed?
80. Midnight snack
81. Michin dude 2.0??
82. servants are assassins
83. The problem
Q&A
84. Breakfast
85. His Mentor
Fun facts >w< part 2
86. Thunderstorm
87. Threatening Message
Not a Chapter. But important
88. Punishment
89. Ran away
90. Alpha
91. Problematic pet
92. Family argument
93. Family Past (part1)
94. Family past (part2)
95. Free time
96. Casino
97. Jun Family
⚠️Announcement⚠️
THIS IS MY FACE
98. Buttercup
99. Hacker Friend
100. Sister
101. A Mess ★
102. V's Friends
103. Unsolved mystery
KPOP personalities that I need(literally)
104. Forget about her ★
2021 my birthday experience...there's a question..
105. 4 days
106. Beach
107.
107. Jealous
108
109. Stray kids ★
110.We have deal
111. Popsicles
112. Black Cupcake!
113. Luggage

72. School Infirmary/clinic

3.4K 167 69
By KimichiMice

Taehyung is currently cleaning your wound with a wet cloth.

Suga just looked around the infirmary for ointments and other medical materials to be very suitable for treating wounds like yours right now.

Jungkook was telling the school doctor and nurse about what happened.

The infirmary was kinda huge. Ok it's large and every bed has its own room, so if there are about three people injured they will be separated from their own little private rooms. Cool Right?

Suga and Jungkook was in the main office if the infirmary/medical building, so only you and Taehyung are the ones left in the room you are put in.

Taehyung: Y/n, next time say the fuvking damn truth...if you lie, it'll only make the situation worse.

Taehyung irritatedly hissed.

You just moved your head up since Taehyung is cleaning your wound, even so of that head position, you just looked down at your hand.

Y/n: ....

Taehyung: Y/n,You said you just slipped, right? And that was a lie..

Taehyung asked to himself.

Y/n: ...Oppa-

Taehyung: Don't. you. dare say another single word right out of your fuvking useless mouth!

Taehyung commanded angerly making you go stiff, you were quite scared of his tone, Taehyung noticed that and just put up and poker face, his actually satisfied that you took his threat and followed what he said.

Y/n: •-•' ....

Taehyung: Y/n..Lying to a situation like that is a big mistake. If you lied then that means that they did several thing to you other than threatening you, and lying can also be a sign that the enemy over powered you and that leads you to lie and fear us because you can't say the truth, and that the enemy might come back to you..

You were quiet, and Taehyung appreciated that,he can tell that your already thinking of what you have done wrong.

Taehyung: Y/n.. Remember this. NEVER put your faith in us away.. because we know damn well what bullshit we are doing everyday.. Punishing stupid students are just nothing to us...no need to fear telling us the truth..

Taehyung was struggling not to give you any sign of them being part of a mafia, but you already knew it.

Taehyung: Since your part of the family now Y/n.. If someone underestimated you or even threatened you. It's also like underestimating all of us. And that pisses me the hell off!

Taehyung finished cleaning your face and the wound. When Taehyung was done he picked up the plastic bowl? (Don't know what is called and I don't plan to search it up the internet ^w^).

The waters' color was red. There was so much blood that it turned it red, if it was only a little blood the color should be light red. But in this case the water was red, almost dark honestly.

Taehyung got out of the room to get rid the blood on the sink or somewhere to dispose of it forever.

He came across Suga with a silver platter and all the medical things that are needed for your wound is present like a cotton, ointments, betadine, pain killers, bandages etcetera.

Taehyung got rid of your blood soaked water. To make sure no one took any samples of your blood or something that psychos like D.O do something for it, he washes the (whatever you call it 'bowl') even the cloth.

Jungkook was talking with someone on the phone after he dismissed the doctor and nurse.

Taehyung thought of it as their dad.

Which he was right!

_~*~_

Yoongi: So...Did Tae do something to you? You look pale or is it because of blood lost and your all tired...??

Suga asked as he sat down on a chair and damped the cotton on the betadine, he then carefully pressed it against your wound.

You kinda winced making Suga stop and looked at you checking if your ok with the pain, but only to see your saddened explanation.

Y/n: ...Tae Oppa.. didn't do anything. Really.

You said kinda nervous, making you force yourself to look down.

Yoongi: Half truth half lie..good one.

Suga said sarcastically as he had that signature smirk on his face.

Suga then continued to press the cotton against the wound. This time extra more gentle.

Y/n: Tae Oppa just gave me a scolding..

Yoongi: that's logical enough.

After some silent, that silences made you immediately remember about the rainy boy running in your dream.

You don't know either to tell Suga or not. It is been awhile since you had the weird dreams and Suga has been silent since that Hospital dream.

Y/n: Jada-oppa.. I had another dream..

Suga kinda stopped at putting the cottoned betadine on your wound when you said that. Honestly, Suga is getting pretty bothered by this weird dreams of yours.

Yoongi: ok so what is it about..?

Y/n: Well...Some kid..a boy was carrying a girl while running through an dark alley and it was raining...the boy then stopped and told the girl that...to find her real family.. because the boy can't stand looking at the girl being locked up..

It was silent but Suga kept treating your wound.

Y/n: At least.. that's what I understand on the dream.

Suga was quiet which you thought that Suga conclude that you were only making things up, but in reality. Suga is actually processing all the signs and meaning of your dreams and maybe past memories..

Sometimes Dreams gave signs and warnings. Meanings to it.

Yoongi: Ok..Y/n. From now on. Don't tell anyone about your dreams, even to Jin. Do you hear me??

You didn't understand why but you just nodded. Suga is the most trusted brother you could ask for.
(Wait.. really?)

Y/n: ok! I promise!

Yoongi kinda appreciate that you promised it than just follow it.

Jungkook: Don't tell me Taehyung scolded you...

Jungkook said while walking inside the room. You looked at him, making Yoongi kinda groan in annoyance because of you suddenly turning your head when his about to put on the gauze aid on your wound.

Y/n:Ok sorry about that Suga Oppa!

Yoongi: It's ok...

Jungkook:So how was the wound..?

Yoongi: I'm positive she hits her head hard..but the strength used wasn't that strong since Y/n probably stopped the impact right when she noticed her head is going to hit the wall...Am I right Y/n?

When Suga asked you the last part he was actually kinda scaring the sh't out of you. But all you did was to nod hesitantly. You were wondering how Suga figured out you hit you head on a wall.

Jungkook: Well this is a bad first expression then...

You tilted your head in confusion at what Jungkook said. 'First Expression'.

Y/n: First what??

Jungkook then looked at me with saddened eyes making you worry of what is this 'first expression' thing.

Jungkook: Well.. Joonyung and Eun woo was finally given permission by their parents to attend here.. it's their first day today. So I was really hoping that you guys would have a very good reunion.

Y/n: Joonyung and Eunwoo are here?!

Yoongi: Yup.

Having the 'p' popped up.

Jungkook: Eunwoo is said to be kept an eye on 24/7 by our monitors..or else Cousin Jewoo will scold us for a while day.

You know totally didn't understand one bit who is Jiwoo.

Yoongi: Do they really needed to do that....The boy needs privacy you know.

Jungkook: I thought of that too...but Jin said that Dad didn't care nor cousin Jewoo.

Yoongi: Poor Eun..

Y/n: Ok...so who exactly is Jewoo??

Jungkook: Ah! She's our cousin!

Y/n: explain more briefly Oppa.

Jungkook: Fine! Jewoo's father was our mother's older brother..so Jewoo is our cousin!

Jungkook explained clearly. You just nodded and stood up from the bed but got stopped by Suga.

Yoongi: There is no way that you! Young lady would be going to to continue classes with that damn wound on your forehead!

Jungkook: Yeah! I agree with Suga!

Y/n:Guys I'm fine...I don't feel anything odd really!!

Jungkook: It's still no! So rest here till we say it's clear..You got that Y/n?!

Y/n: I-Umm..Okay.

Yoongi/Jungkook:Good!

They same simultaneously while have that signature poker face, they are satisfied by your agreement.

As both of them talked for a bit you decided to rest until you free to go by your brothers approval. You lay down gently on your back on the bed spreading your arms to feel at least a little calm from all what happened.

Yoongi and Jungkook noticed this and they just choose to talk outside and leave you there sleeping. You love sleeping. But not in a school!

No way you'll sleep while class is still on going! Plus! Eunwoo and Joonyung are here! You can't let them leave there waiting for her and Min-yun!

You shut your eyes open exactly when the door was closed.

You were about to get up when-

•Ring ring the phone call rings!•

You searched for your phone on your pockets and of course successfully found it. You looked at the ID caller and it was your mom.

You looked at your phone for a mere second.

'Mom wouldn't scold me right? Or is it the opposite of that?'

You just have to picked up the call because if you cancel it.. Surely your mom wouldn't hesitate to come here and I'm sure that you surely wouldn't like that.

•On Call•

Y/n:
Hey mom....What did you call me for?

Mom:
Hello sweetie! I heard the new saying that someone bullied you?!

'Wait...how did she knew that? It was fast?Maybe Oppa told her...' You thought.

Y/n:
I'm fine mom! Really!

Mom:
Are you sure? Did you feel anything weird or odd? Is your head spinning? Or have you got any illusions that your head is starting to effect your eye site?!

'Ok.....mom is pretty over reacting. I mean, what?! Why would I have illusions made by my own genius brain?!' You thought I little annoyed but you calmed down because you knew that your mom is only over reacting because she's concerned for you.

Y/n:
Eomma... I. feel . just perfectly fine!

You said with a little threatening tone on your voice. You really need a break from all this life drama for once.

'I need a vacation......'

Y/n:
Oppa let me rest in the clinic...so mom can you call back later.

Mom:
Ok...then you have some rest now. I'll check up on you once you are home!

Y/n:

Yeah..okay.

•Call ended•

You looked at your phone as it turned off automatically, You kinda felt something weird about your mom. Yes her tone was very much contained the word 'concerned'.

But there was more to it.

Like she didn't want something she expected is to happen. You couldn't describe it but that the action your mom is doing alas you listened to her on the call.

'Why do I feel that mom is hiding something from me....' After a few thinking. You just let it be. Maybe your mom is too stressed from your kidnapping that she is acting weird.

More careful and cautious this time.

'I wonder what my bad boy brothers and self proclaimed twin are doing with the bitches...'

________________________________

Annnnnnndddddds!

That's for today!

I hope you liked the chapter and enjoyed it!!

And btw..do you guys know any basic torture things...my innocent mind can't come up with anything other than removing the victim's finger nails...and pouring hot water or something.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.8K 1.7K 29
Jeon's mother got killed by a psycho criminal when he was just 18 years old, a innocent bean. He promised himself that he will kill the murderer but...
31.4K 883 44
Cold they say but do they even know what they have gone through? After losing both mother and their one and only loving sister The 7 cold Mafia broth...
323K 13.4K 77
Lee Yan A brat. Bitch Boss. Millionaire. Weirdo. Many secrets which she also doesn't know about, someone in world is waiting for her to meet her, th...
52K 1.3K 47
well it's kinda like now I am enjoying making stories so this is my another book please like it bae Yn Yn having a happy childhood but their are s...