Romeo

By miaaamiamia

Romeo Asher Wright was a real troublemaker. He was the captain of the basketball team and one of the most pop... More

Romeo
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Epilogue

Chapter 4

18.2K 536 36
By miaaamiamia

Romeo's POV

"If he is boring, it isn't my fault. We have different styles." I rolled my eyes, annoyed. It made me mad every time my father compared me to Troy. Yes, he was my best friend and I liked him so much, but it didn't mean we had to look like each other.

"He isn't boring. Troy is mature." My father corrected. "You should take some manners from him."

"Dad, I don't want to be boring." I scowled and furrowed my eyebrows, annoyed.

"Daddy, he is hopeless!" Charlotte commented arrogantly.

"Charlotte!" I exclaimed angrily.

She stuck her tongue out at me and gave me a dirty look.

"Since when being irresponsible is interesting?!" My father mocked. "Having fights, getting tattoos when I didn't give you permission, skipping classes, getting bad grades, partying with countless girls, exceeding the speed limit are interesting?! You are seventeen!" My father shook his head in disapproval.

"Daddy, he also cheats on his bitch girlfriend." Charlotte intervened, rolling her eyes in disbelief.

I gritted my teeth, giving her a death glare. My father shook his head and continued pacing back and forth. I exhaled loudly without saying anything.

"I don't understand how Troy and you became friends with these opposite characters." My father commented.

"It was love at first sight." I teased, smirking. Everyone burst out laughing, excluding my father and mother. He gave me a death look. Meanwhile, my mother tried to hold her smile.

"Asher, he looks like you. I remember these kinds of conversations between us, but you acted worse than him. Even after your teenage years." My grandpa commented in amusement.

"Dad!" My father pouted.

Everyone grinned. I winked at my grandpa. He smiled and winked at me.

My father heaved a sigh, shaking his head in disbelief. "How will I discipline my son when you spoil him so much?" My father commented, irritated.

"Asher, go easy on my grandson. And I don't do anything. I just reminded you how you were at his age." My grandpa gave him a sympathetic look. "And he won't wear his earrings to school. And the problem is solved."

"Thank you, Grandpa." I grinned and gave him a high five.

My father sighed loudly and left angrily without saying anything. My grandpa burst out laughing.

Sienna's POV

When I was searching for a book in the library, I noticed Romeo kissing a blonde girl pressing her against the shelf away from everyone.

Here we go again! I gritted my teeth, annoyed and walked away; I didn't want to stay here more than a minute and see them eating each other.

After school, I decided to grab a cup of coffee from my favorite cafe before going home.

Once I ordered my coffee, I sent a message to Charlotte while waiting for my order. When I lifted my head, I saw Cruz with the same girl who I saw him kissing at the party. I looked at him in shock. So he even lied to me about his father.

Bastard! He canceled our date, lying he had to help his father. But he went on a date with another girl on the same date and time of our date.

I clenched my fist in frustration while staring at the bastard who was stroking that girl's hand without taking his eyes off her.

I will make you pay for lying to me.

I walked towards their table, gritting my teeth.

"So is she your father?" I asked mockingly.

Cruz instantly turned towards me, pulling his hand away from the girl's hand as soon as he heard my voice. His eyes widened in shock. Meanwhile, the girl was staring at me, confused.

"Sienna..." He mumbled nervously as he stood up in panic.

I gave him a disgusting look and folded my arms over my chest.

"You could just say you changed your mind and didn't want to go, not to lie to me. Or even if you lied, are you that dumb to go on a date at the same date and place?" I asked sarcastically and shook my head.

"It isn't like that. I am sorry. I had to cancel it." He gave me an apologetic look.

I raised my eyebrow. "Why? Is it because of Troy? Did he talk to you?"

"No." He mumbled nervously.

"Then why? If you didn't want to go on a date, why did you ask me? What is going on?" I asked, annoyed.

"We are on a date. Will you leave us alone?" The girl intervened, giving me a death glare.

"No! Not before your liar date answers my question." I stated, determined and gave her a fake smile.

He sighed, ruffling his hair and said. "It is because of Romeo."

"What..." I mumbled in surprise as my eyes widened.

I didn't understand why Romeo intervened in my relationship. Yes, when he was with Troy while my brother was trying to scare my dates, he helped him, but why this time? No one knew that we were going on a date. I didn't tell anyone because I didn't want my brothers to ruin it again. Just Charlotte knew about it. And she could never tell them about my secret.

"Didn't you know, naive girl? Romeo threatens every guy who approaches you. If that guy on the basketball team, he is in more trouble." She smirked, self-satisfied.

"What?!" My jaw dropped in shock.

So it was Romeo who mostly ruined my dates all this time, not just my brother?

I cleared my throat, trying to pull myself together and asked barely. "Is it true?"

Cruz nodded. "Yes. I wanted to know you better, despite all the things I heard about the threats. However, as he found out about it, he threatened me. When I refused to cancel our date, he beat me." He confessed.

I looked at him, speechless. I didn't understand anything anymore. I sighed, ruffling my hair, lost in my thoughts.

"But why?" I asked, puzzled.

"Ask Romeo!" The girl intervened, smirking. "Maybe he will have a good explanation, or finally, he will admit that he wants to pop your cherry himself. Otherwise, why does he threaten every guy approaching you?" She added mockingly.

"Shut up, bitch!" I snapped angrily, clenching my fist. She gave me a sarcastic smirk.

I heaved a sigh and stormed out.

I will kill you, Romeo Asher Wright! How dare you ruin my dates!

As soon as I arrived at the Wright mansion, I went to the jerk's room. Without knocking on the door, I opened it angrily and walked in, clenching my fist. I was fuming.

"What the hell!" He shouted while the girl in his bed, who was kissing him a few hours ago in the library, screamed, pulling the cover up, covering her naked body.

My eyes widened in shock. I felt my cheeks flushed.

"Are you crazy?!" Romeo shouted while putting on his jeans.

I clenched my fist, giving him a dirty look and turned my gaze from him to the girl who put on her dress quickly.

"Get out of here! Now!" I barked.

"What is going on, Romeo?" She asked him, confused.

"Leave, Lea!" Romeo demanded without looking at the girl while staring at me furiously.

She gave him a death glare and grabbed his bag angrily. Then she left, bumping into my shoulder roughly.

"You have to have a good reason to ruin my day. I worked hard to convince her." Romeo commented, irritated, standing in front of me shirtless and rested his hands on his hips, looking at me angrily.

As soon as I managed to take my eyes off his sculpted chest, I cleared my throat and snapped mockingly. "Did you start being a school bully now as you got bored of fucking your brainless bimbos?! Now you are trying to ruin my life?!" I gave him a black look. "How dare you beat Cruz!" I snarled, clenching my fist.

He gulped nervously and rubbed the back of his neck, averting his gaze. "Don't talk nonsense! I didn't do anything." He mumbled without looking at me and walked towards the window.

"Don't lie to me! Cruz admitted. Why do you threaten the boys approaching me? Are you crazy?!" I snapped furiously as I approached him and grabbed his arm, pulling him to turn towards me.

"Bastard!" He cursed under his breath and turned towards me. He sighed in annoyance. "Yes, I did." He admitted, looking into my eyes.

"Why?" I asked, confused as well as angry.

"Because I can." He replied arrogantly and pushed his arm away.

"Romeo!" I exclaimed, frustrated and clenched my fist. I wanted to smash his pretty face in.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2M 146K 67
When a hopeless playboy, Chad James Carter was busted by his father, his life turned upside down. After his father had found out that he was spending...
4.1M 113K 29
Chase Ashton Knight is the heir of Knight Corporation. He is a serious businessman as well as a famous playboy. He is a handsome, arrogant, stubborn...
837K 27.3K 37
Tristan Sullivan was an untamed womanizer, the spoiled heir of billion dollars company and without any doubt a devilishly handsome man. He got everyt...
539K 20.9K 38
When destiny wanted to trap you with the girl, who disliked you and wanted to strangle you every time you saw each other, your life got complicated...