BITTERSWEET MEMORIES

By Keisyg2019

Young love is sometimes good but hurtful and stupid at the same time More

PROLOGUE
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
Quick Announcement
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT
CHAPTER TWENTY NINE
CHAPTER THIRTY
CHAPTER THIRTY ONE
Announcement

CHAPTER TWENTY ONE

6 4 3
By Keisyg2019

I did not expect her to be the one opening the door when I went to say hello to my new neighbor. I felt the familiar racing of my heart whenever I say her. My joy was however short lived when I saw a small boy emerge from the house. I felt my stomach drop as I saw her interaction with her. My first guess was that she was married already but to console myself, I let myself think that maybe she had some friends over or she was babysitting. All that was thrown into the wind, when I saw the look of love and adoration in her eyes. I concluded that he was her son. I did not however see a ring on her finger. I wondered whether she was a single mom. It made me a little happy thinking that maybe, just maybe I had a chance with her.

Kira was glaring at me as I stood there wondering what I would say. It was obvious that she did not want me there. I was disappointed but blamed myself. I mean, I wonder what I was even thinking. After all the harm I had caused her, I would be the last person she wanted to see. I had a little awkward chat with her and later went back to my house. I was a bit disappointed when the little boy asked me to come in but Kira scolded him.

I spent the rest of the day at work but my brains were thinking of the girl next door. I saw them go out with the little boy, who I learned was Brandon and did not get back until later in the evening. I was close to Kira's house and I wanted to help her carry the bags she had. I however was beat to it by the security guard. I still followed them but nobody seemed to notice me. Kira carried a sleeping Brandon in her arms while the guard carried the shopping bags. I saw her input the code and she sighed in relief upon getting home. I could tell they were tired from their day out and I decided to let them rest. It was later that night that I headed to her house.

I wanted to knock at the door but the thought that maybe they were asleep. I input the code to her house and found Kira doing something at the table. I got closer and saw that they were sketch book. Kira was a bit startled by my presence and I could tell that she wondered how I got into her house. I expected her to throw me out but she let me stay upon Brandon's convincing. She made dinner and we later watched a movie. Half way through the movie, she fell asleep with her body leaning back on the couch behind her. I also felt my eyes get heavy and laid my head on her shoulder and entered a dreamland. I dreamt of Kira throughout the whole night. I woke up later in the morning to her tracing my face. We had breakfast after that and I headed to my house to get ready for the day. I had a big smile on my face throughout the whole day, which I know surprised many people since I always cold hearted and never smiled at work.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.5K 1.2K 28
𝑳𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒐𝒏 𝒊𝒔 𝒏𝒐 𝒐𝒓𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒂𝒓𝒚 𝒏𝒆𝒓𝒅. 𝑯𝒆'𝒔 𝒂 𝒉𝒐𝒕 𝒏𝒆𝒓𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘𝒔 𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝒕𝒐 𝒑𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒓 𝒂 𝒈𝒊𝒓𝒍. 𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝒘𝒉𝒆�...
339K 7.1K 50
Keep us on the low don't let the other hoes know.
18.3K 362 43
Good
984K 20.6K 56
"When you're mine, you're mine. I don't do that sharing shit love" 😏