๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ง๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ, Siri...

Por nyctophiliapoetry

"Thank you." "For what?" "Being there for me." "Like I said, I'll be by your side for eternity." โ€ขMarauders e... Mรกs

Introduction
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
new characters
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thrity-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
fourty
fourty-one
fourty-two
fourty-three
fourty-four
fourty-five
forty-six
forty-seven
forty-eight
fourty-nine
fifty
fifty-one
fifty-two
fifty-three
fifty-four
fifty-five
fifty-six
fifty-seven
fifty-nine
sixty
sixty-one
sixty-two
sixty-three
sixty-four
sixty-five
sixty-six
sixty-seven
new characters
sixty-eight
sixty-nine
seventy
seventy-one
seventy-two
seventy-three
seventy-four
seventy-five
seventy-six
seventy-seven
seventy-eight
seventy-nine
eighty
eighty-one
eighty-two
eighty-three
eighty-four
eighty-five
eighty-six
eighty-seven
eighty-nine
ninety
A/N
ninety-one

fifty-eight

717 29 51
Por nyctophiliapoetry

~he looks at her like he just realized what love is~
----------

****

Talea knocked at the door to the headmaster's office, her hands shaking. It was early in the morning but the only thing she felt was darkness, the burning fear slowly melting the light inside her. She pushed the door open, the handle felt hot under her freezing hands. 

Dumbledore pushed his chair back and slowly made his way towards the trembling girl "Talea? What's wrong?" 

She took a deep breath, trying to calm herself down "The- The Bones family, Edgar Bones. They need help." That was all she could manage to say, the images of the house being set on fire by the Death Eaters flickered repeatedly in front of her eyes, the screams of the two children in flames were unbearable.

The older wizard rushed to some of the portraits, giving them orders but Talea couldn't understand a thing. She let herself fall onto a chair, a hand on her chest, trying to get rid of the pain. Her breathing was short and unsteady, the feeling of darkness increased. She wanted to let herself fall into the cold and welcoming hands of the shadows around her. She felt dizzy, the world around her started to turn and the emptiness inside her never felt so heavy. 

She felt two hands grab her arms softly, her eyes were wide open but everything was blurry, she looked up to see familiar grey eyes, looking at her in worry. She saw his mouth moving but couldn't understand a word. He pulled her in his chest and when his hands brushed trough her hair, she slowly started to calm down. She heard Sirius voice whisper in her ear "Shh, focus on your breathing love." 

Love

Her breathing slowly started to normalise again, causing the darkness around her to fade away. Sirius pulled away, his hands in hers "Is it better now?" She slowly nodded her head mumbling "Sorry." and started to look around. Dumbledore was talking to Grace Camlyn. Talea hadn't seen her in a long time, Dumbledore told her that she was away working for the Order of the Phoenix.

Both of their heads turned to her direction, a smile on Grace lips. "What happened?" Dumbledore leaned on his desk and replied "A panic attack, I think it was because of whatever you saw." 

Talea's face paled "Probably." She looked up to Dumbledore again and asked "Are they okay? Did they survive?" 

He nodded his head "Yes, unfortunately the house was burned down but members of the Order got them out before they got seriously injured." Talea let out a relived sigh. 

"Can you tell us what you saw?" asked Grace. 

"My lord, may I ask why we're ordered to attack the Bones family? I don't think there is anything special about them. Edgar Bones is just a Ministry worker, like many others," said a hooded figure. 

The snake like face turned into his direction and replied "The Bones are part of the Order; I want to take them down." 

The figure nodded his head and turned around, stopping in his tracks when the dark wizard added "And remember to set a fire, I want them to burn." 

"Why, my lord?" 

"They'll know." 

"They'll know? What does that mean?" asked Sirius. Grace shrugged but Sirius eyes were on Dumbledore and Talea who were both looking at the ground, deep in thought. 

Dumbledores head snapped up and he looked over to the pair "You should go now, you're excused from your classes, I think it's better if you rest Talea." Sirius grabbed her hand and followed her out of the room, walking down the staircase and then along the corridors. 

"How did you know that I was there?" asked Talea, looking up into the familiar grey eyes that made her heart flutter. 

"Dumbledore ordered one of the portraits to give me a message. When I was walking to charms, a guy from a portrait told me to go to the Headmaster's office, he said that you needed my help." They walked outside and settled under a huge tree, near the Black Lake. 

She laid her head on his shoulder and watched as he intertwined their hands, kissing her knuckles before letting them fall onto the soft grass again. "Thank you."

She took her head off his shoulder, watching how his eyes seemed to memorise every detail of her face and he asked "For what?" 

"For helping me, I didn't know what to do when- well I had a panic attack." He chuckled and placed a kiss on her forehead "I know how you felt, when I lived at Grimmauld place I had them multiple times, I think I lost count."

She put her hands on either side of his face and kissed his lips softly before saying "I'm sorry that you had to live there, I wish I had been there for you." Sirius leaned in her touch, nodding his head softly. She pulled him into her chest and brushed her finger over his back. "How is Regulus? I haven't seen him these last few days." 

She heard Sirius laugh in her arms "I think he finally pulled the mysterious Ravenclaw girl, they are always hanging around each other." Talea smiled excitedly "That's so cute, can we pester him with questions about her?" 

Sirius pulled away from her embrace and grinned "Brilliant idea, even if he'll hate us after that." She laughed and placed her head on his shoulder again, closing her eyes and listened to the sound of the crows nearby. 

"These birds are annoying, why are there so many of them?" Asked Sirius, she didn't wanted to open her eyes, enjoying the calm feeling of the sun warming her skin "How many are there?" 

"Ten, why?" She sat up and counted them herself, mumbling "For a sign you must not miss..."

"I beg your pardon?" asked Sirius, slightly confused.

"Don't you know the meaning of crows?"

He shook his head, furrowing his brows "Never heard of it." 

"One for sorrow,

Two for joy, 

Three for a girl, 

Four for a boy,

Five for silver, 

Six for gold, 

Seven for a secret never to be told, 

Eight for a wish, 

Nine for a kiss, 

Ten for a sign you must not miss."

He grinned "And what sign do you think we should not miss?" She shrugged and stood up, holding a hand out for him "I have no idea... yet." He pulled himself up, not letting go of her hand as they walked back to the castle.

"Where are we going?" asked Sirius when Talea pulled him to a staircase that didn't led to the Gryffindor common room. She looked up, smiling lovingly at his grey eyes "I want to spend time with you."

Sirius let out a chuckle and followed her to the Room of Requirement "I'm not complaining but you know it'll be curfew soon?" She smirked up at him "I'm not planning on going back to the common room tonight."

****

Talea was leaning on Sirius chest, holding a book in her hand while the black-haired boy had his arms around her and his back leaning at the back of the bed. She turned a page and started reading again but stopped in her tracks when Sirius started to place feather light kisses down her neck. She tried to continue reading but his touch made her heart flutter, stopping her mind from any rational thought.

Talea barely noticed that she shut the book when she turned around, facing the smirking boy. She pulled him closer by the collar of his shirt and connected their lips, her hand was entangled in his soft hair while his travelled down her body to grip her waist, Sirius carefully pulled her body under him.

He dragged his lips over her cheek, down her neck, his locks tickling her ear. She let out a breathy moan when one hand slipped under her shirt, making her skin burn under his cold hands touch. Talea started to unbutton his shirt, his body was thrumming with passion, her touch was like stardust across his skin when she trailed a hand across his torso. He pushed her shirt up slightly, stopping in his tracks to look at her flushed cheeks and lust filled eyes.

"Are you sure-" he was cut off when Talea pulled him closer once again and connected their lips. He smiled into the kiss and manoeuvred them further onto the bed, his hands brushing over her burning skin, leaving goosebumps behind. His touch made her shiver, longing for more while he drowned himself in her love. A sigh escaped her lips when he sucked on her collarbone. Sirius pulled her chin up and placed his lips on hers "I'm going to kiss you until the only name you will ever taste is mine."

He touched her and it felt as if stars were dancing across her skin and she watched him like an artwork that she could admire forever. She loved the way how his lips roam wild on her skin, how her body arched for his touch and realised that she has become addicted to his love. He pulled away from her neck and mumbled "I love you", his hot breath tickling her skin.

"I love you" and the she kissed him again. That night, the sound of heated moans and whimpers for each other's touch wove into the air when the sweat coted bodies of the lovers entangled into one, when they fully devoted themselves to the other, declaring their love.

****
Uh yeah.. I've never written something like this before so don't hate me for the writing pahah

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

135K 2.9K 35
Juliet Crescent loved nothing quite as much as she loved the stars, and when she gets invited to attend Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, b...
39.2K 946 23
!This was discontinued until I posted the rest of the pre-written chapters. Many are unedited so forgive me! 7th year (Y/N) Black. Sirius's Older si...
447K 10.8K 53
(Re-editing) It's clear that Severus Snape has never been great friends with the chaotic group known as the marauders but when his twin sister must b...
3.4M 118K 65
[ EDITING] James Potter was a skilled and talented wizard, his name a renowned one amongst Hogwarts students. Many knew him because of...