Ms.Heartbreaker // saida (k.d...

By shinryujinned

Dahyun, a useless gay who's fallen for yet another girl on campus... 'Ms.Heartbreaker' Sana is dared to date... More

Character Introduction
1
2
Just Read
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
16
PLEASE READ
17
18
important but read if you want to
update about me...

15

1.9K 84 130
By shinryujinned

(A/N : MAJOR DRAMA IN THIS CHAPTER. I'M WARNING YOU NOW BECAUSE YOU WILL BE SHOCKED, SAD, AND ANGRY.)

NaJeongSaJiMiDaChae and Daniel arrived at the venue and walked towards the room the school was holding the event.

Tzuyu saw them entering and immediately ran towards them, "Will you let me explain..?"

"And why would we? How do I know that you won't try to steal Dahyun from me?" Sana asked coldly, wrapping her arm around Dahyun, because she knew about the incident. She didn't enjoy the fact that another girl was interested in her girlfriend.

"I already said that I got over her!" Tzuyu exclaimed and pleaded.

"Sana, I wanna give her a chance." Dahyun told Sana and looked at her.

"What..?" Sana asked, her facial expressions changing.

"I'll be back, okay? I promise." Dahyun smiled softly and pecked Sana's lips, making the latter smile too.

And surprisingly, it had no effect on Tzuyu anymore. She was truly over Dahyun.

Tzuyu led Dahyun to the empty ballroom at the venue. She looked at her and said, "I don't like you anymore."

"Yes, at first, I had feelings for you. But I couldn't help it! Your constant affection and unintentional flirty lines! Who wouldn't fall for you?! I admit, I was jealous of Sana. I followed you two that day I saw you kiss. But then Momo-Unnie came..." Tzuyu started to explain, her tone softening in the last sentence.

"She made me feel brand new, special, and worthy of being loved. I-.. I think I like Momo-Unnie..."

"Tzuyu, I-... I don't know what to say..." Dahyun was left speechless.

"It's okay, I don't expect you to say anything anyway..." Tzuyu lowered her head.

But a sudden action made her shocked, Dahyun hugged her...

"I'll help you with Momo as an apology for unintentionally hurting you and making you keep your feelings inside for so long..." Dahyun told Tzuyu and rubbed her back.

"Thank you, Dahyun-Unnie..."

...

Dahyun got back to Sana and immediately engulfed her in the tightest hug.

"She didn't kiss you, did she?" Sana asked with a cold tone.

Dahyun looked at Sana and said, "Nope. My lips are all yours!"

"And it should stay that way. Because you, Kim Dahyun, belong to me." Sana smiled and kissed Dahyun.

Once they parted, Dahyun looked at Sana with a loving stare. "Saranghae..."

"Nado saranghae, Dahyunnie~"

...

"You look beautiful tonight, Nayeon." A man named Minhyuk told Nayeon.

"Thank-"

Jeongyeon stepped in and stood in front of Nayeon, facing Minhyuk. "Thank you but she's taken."

"O-Oh! I'm so sorry! I'll go now!" Minhyuk walked away embarrassed.

...

Chaeyoung walked around with a cold facial expression to match her outfit, and because she wanted to seem 'intimidating'.

Mina noticed this and chuckled. She looked ag the food and said, "Look, Chaeng! There's tiger and penguin cookies!"

Chaeyoung's face lit up and she smiled, "Really? Where?!"

Mina laughed and cupped Chaeyoung's fave, "There are no cookies, Chaeyoung. I just preferred the original Son Chaeyoung."

"Aww~" Chaeyoung said to Mina. "So there are no cookies..?"

...

"No kissing!" Jihyo scolded a freshman couple who were practically all over each other.

"Sorry, Jihyo-sunbaenim!" The couple apologized and walked away quickly.

Daniel saw this and stepped in, "You know, you don't have to be so strict. Let them have fun while they're still freshmen." He chuckled.

"I know that. I'm just jealous because I'm single..." Jihyo frowned and crossed her arms.

"Well, Ms.Single, let's be partners for the night." Daniel smiled.

"Sure.."

...

"MOMO-UNNIE! TZUYU IS LOST!" Dahyun exclaimed in worry.

Momo turned to Dahyun, "W-What? No she's not. She's in the restroom..!"

"She's not there!" Dahyun said in fear. "Can you go check the garden while I check the empty ballrooms?"

"Y-Yeah sure..!" Momo agreed, starting to become worried as well.

Once Dahyun was out of sight, Momo immediately ran outside to the garden, looking for a certain tall girl.

"TZUYU! TZUYU, WHERE ARE YOU?!" Momo yelled and ran around.

"TZUYU, PLEASE COME OUT!" She cried and wailed, worrying more and more by the second.

"I'm here..." A familiar voice called from behind.

It was Tzuyu, holding a bouquet of red roses, smiling softly.

"YOU PABO! I WAS WORRIED!" Momo scolded Tzuyu.

"Dahyun-Unnie and I set it up..." Tzuyu told Momo the truth.

"Why..?"

"Because, Momo-chan..." Tzuyu walked towards Momo and stopped right in front of her. "I like you..."

"You w-what..?"

"I like you with all of my heart. Your smile, your laugh, your face, your heart, your eyes, your nose, your lips, I like them all. I like YOU..." Tzuyu confessed and stared at Momo longingly.

Momo started to tear up again.

"Oh no! Don't cry! Please don't cry!" Tzuyu chuckled and hugged Momo. "You like me, right..?"

"OF COURSE, I DO, PABO!" Momo cried happily and lightly slapped Tzuyu's arm.

"I know. I heard you say 'Tsuki ga kirei desu ne' to me countless times. When you felt like I couldn't hear it, I did.."

"Yah! Why didn't you tell me then?!"

...

(A/N : ALERT! ALERT! DRAMA INCOMING! I REPEAT, DRAMA INCOMING!)

Now it was time for the students to slow dance with their partner. Nayeon was with Jeongyeon, Mina was with Chaeyoung, Momo was with Tzuyu, and Dahyun was with Sana.

(A/N : I BELIEVE IN TOP SANA SUPREMACY-)

Do you remember Irene? Bae Joohyun? The girl that dared Sana? Yeah, about that...

Irene, the student host, went up on stage and stopped the DJ's slow dance music. She grabbed the mic and said,

"Hey everyone!"

Seulgi immediately caught up with her and tried to stop her, "Joohyun, please stop... Don't do this to her..!"

"No, Seulgi! She couldn't handle it! Now it's time to expose her!" Irene told Seulgi and pushed her away.

Irene started to speak again, "Anyways, you all know Minatozaki Sana, right? The school's lesbian heartbreaker? Yeah, and her current girlfriend, Kim Dahyun? I HAVE SOMETHING TO REVEAL TO ALL OF YOU!"

Sana became shocked and knew what was gonna happen next. She let go of Dahyun and glared at Irene, "DON'T YOU DARE, BAE IRENE!"

"SAIDA'S RELATIONSHIP WAS BASED OFF A DARE!" Irene exposed Sana to everyone in the room.

People started murmuring while Dahyun was already tearing up. Sana saw this and tried to console her but Dahyun backed away.

"IRENE, STOP IT RIGHT NOW!" Sana yelled angrily.

"No! I DARED SANA TO DATE DAHYUN FOR TWO MONTHS! WHY? Because I knew she hated Dahyun!"

"Y-You hated me..?" Dahyun asked sadly.

"In the past, baby! Now, I'm practically so in love with you that I'd never let you go!" Sana tried her best to explain herself.

"SANA NEVER LIKED DAHYUN! IT WAS A LIE! SANA DOESN'T LOVE YOU, KIM DAHYUN!" Irene smirked and stared at a heartbroken Dahyun.

And as if it were on queue, Suho walked in...

"Sana! Baby!" He exclaimed and ran up to her to kiss her.

Dahyun was there to witness them kissing and became even sadder.

Sana shoved Suho away immediately, "S-SUHO?!"

"It's me, love!"

"YOU FUCKING LIAR!" Dahyun screamed and ran away, NaJeongJiChaeTzu chasing after her.

"What was that..?" Suho asked Sana, Irene stepping in.

"Your girlfriend, Sana, here has been cheating on you with countless girls while you were away." Irene told Suho smugly.

"Sana, is this true..?" Suho questioned Sana.

"Suho, I-..." Sana couldn't answer.

"ANSWER ME, SANA! IS THIS TRUE?!"

"..."

"FUCK YOU!" Suho yelled at Sana. "I LEFT BAEKHYUN ALONE SICK JUST TO SEE YOU! AND THIS IS WHAT I GET IN RETURN?! YOU FUCKING CHEATER! I HATE YOU, BITCH!" Suho screamed at Sana angrily and pushed her.

"SUHO, STOP IT!" Mina yelled and shoved Suho while Momo helped Sana get up.

"YOU'RE ALL LIARS!" Suho yelled at Sana, Momo, and Mina.

"GO AWAY!" Mina screamed one last time, showing her furious side that no one has ever witnessed before.

"FUCK YOU, MINATOZAKI!" Suho exclaimed and ran away.

...

NaJeongJiChaeTzu was already trying to catch up with Dahyun. Sana was indeed a heartbreaker, because Dahyun is now heartbroken...

"DAHYUN, WAIT!" Nayeon yelled, trying to stop her sister.

"NO!" Dahyun screamed and turned around.

"Dahyun, please! We're here for you! Especially me, your sister!" Nayeon cried sadly.

"STOP SAYING YOU'RE MY SISTER...

... BECAUSE YOU'RE JUST MY STEPSISTER!"

================

Should I give this an angst ending or nah???

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 183 21
Jeongyeon, a girl full of a thousand problems, finally meets her soulmate. But confessing won't be so easy, especially since it's her straight best f...
435K 12.5K 33
Typical story of strangers. A mysterious MVP basketball player named Chou Tzuyu, while the other is just an ordinary student named Minatozaki Sana w...
784K 28.3K 112
Chou Tzuyu is the daughter of one of the famous businessmen in Asia. She's a narcissistic person, she dated lots of women, she doesn't know the word...
91.1K 2.7K 42
When Once's became suspicious about Mina and Tzuyu's relationship. Wondering if the two really are trying to hide what they feel for each other.