Married to my idol || KTH FF|...

By ishaniaaka

" Hey you are my fan right? " " Y-yes" " Be my fan then don't pretend to be my partner! " ... More

Characters
Notice
Fan meeting♡
Hangover♡
Discussion♡1
Confusion♡
Discussion♡2
Happy or Sad? ♡
Chitchat♡
Revealed♡
Fixed♡
Dinner Night♡
Accepted♡
Arrangements♡
Engagement💍♡
Post Engagement♡
Social media♡
Wedding👰🏻🤵🏻♡
Post wedding [special night]♡
The starting♡
New title♡
Restart(uni) ♡
Impression♡
Visiting♡
Rude♡
Sweet & Bitter♡
Argue♡
Face It♡
Excuse♡
Change? ♡
Invitation!♡
Happy V Day♡
Party ♡
Call! ♡
Scolded♡
Hurt♡
☆ For Me ☆
Ready? ♡
Fun ♡
In-Laws ♡
Important ✚
Mocked♡
Teased ♡
Frustrated ♡
REVILATION ♡
Broken ♡
Unexpected ♡
Modelling? ♡
Misunderstanding? ♡
Offer? ♡
Deal ♡
Kiss? ♡
Excitement ♡
Photoshoot ♡
Feelings or Illusion ♡
Return ♡
Hot summer ♡
Fake introduced ♡
Tempted ♡
Hot Chocolate Kiss ♡
■ Important ■
Play Hard ♡
Manipulation ♡
Protecting ♡
Revenge ♡
Affectionate Attractions ♡
Love Aches ♡
1st Anniversary maybe the Last ♡
Truth Untold ♡
Where our destiny meets (The Epilogue) ♡
❀ For Dear BUBBLES ❀
보고싶다 💜

Last Decision ♡

19.5K 677 357
By ishaniaaka

Aaka's POV

Two weeks passed like the same way. I'm doing my job and Taehyung doing his. But everyday I noticed that, either Taehyung bought my favorite snacks for me or ordered dinner from my favorite restaurant. But I'm constant on my thing. I go to my studio for shoots. And sometimes hangout with my coligues or Rits.

Taehyung's POV

I'm trying my best to make her happy but Aaka is ignoring me. I know still it's hurt. These two weeks I felt like nobody in the house. Aaka is avoiding me, if I ask her something, she answers me with one or two words. I bought her favorite snacks or sometimes I told imo to not to cook dinner, so I order from restaurant. I don't know, I started to feel something for Aaka.

I'm in the studio now and it's lunch time. Suddenly the door of our dance room opened reveling Aaka.

" Um why is she here now? " I asked to myself.

Aaka wore this

I was starring at her.

" Hey, I'm here " She cheered and went to the members

" Hey Aaka, how are you, after a long we see you " Jin cheered and hi fived with her.

" Yes yes "

" Well, Aaka you look so beautiful " Jimin told

* I thought it first but you told * I pouted

" She always does Jimin ssi " Jungkook chuckled

" Yess * smile *...... Wait what did you say Jimin ssi!? " Jimin glared

" Haha JIMIN SSI " Jungkook chuckled

Jimin playfully punched him

" Hey stob it kids " Jin told, all started to laugh.

I didn't say anything, if I say anything she will ignore me again. But I want to talk too. I sighed and licked my lips.

Aaka's POV

I went to the BTS's studio to meet them.
" Hey, I brought something for you guys " I smiled widely.

" Oh really? What is it? " Namjoon asked

" I cooked some Tteobokki " I smiled

" Really? That's great " Jhope laughed

" Yup "

" I'm already hungry Aaka, let's go to lunch together to the building's canteen "  Jimin cheered

I was talking to the others and saw Taehyung was standing behind them, he was looking towards me, he didn't even say anything, huh! Like I care.

* I care a bit tho * I pout internally

" Ok let's go "

We went to the canteen, the canteen looks so nice, not less than a restaurant tho.

We took a big table and sat. I opened the lunch box where I carried the dish. The waiter of the canteen came (it's like a restaurant tho still it's a canteen) and took our order.

" Wow, it looks delicious😋 " Namjoon told

They tasted Tteobokki.

" Wow, it's so tasty " Jin told

Taehyung also ate. I noticed his reaction it was '😐' after eating Tteobokki it changed into '😳'

" Aaka you cook so better than Jin hyung" Suga laughed, I smiled

" Yah yoongi you should not embarrass me, obviously Aaka cook better than me, she is the best but I'm the best cook in our dorm😎 " Jin pouted

" Yeah yeah, Jin is the best cook among us " Namjoon winked. I covered my mouth and chuckled.

Our foods came, we were gossiping. We enjoyed eating together as always.

We were about to left the canteen but Jungkook held my hand.

" What? "

" I need your concern Aaka " Jungkook told softly with puppy eyes.

" Oh okay "

" You guys go, I'm coming with him " I smiled

" Yup, no problem " Jimin told

I saw Taehyung looked over us and lifted his eyebrows. I made a cold face at him. Everyone left.

" What's wrong jungkook? " I asked him.

His expression

" Aaka, I don't know what to do. Lately I'm feeling depressed 😣" He told

" Why? " I asked with concern

" You know I'm doing my best but still I feel a gap between. I feel stressed out Aaka " Jungkook told in sorrowful voice

I hold his hands

I consoled him as much as I could. He understood.

Author's POV

Aaka and Jungkook were talking, and someone was peeking from a far.

Jealousy formed in his eyes seeing them so close and consoling Jungkook like that way.

" If I had someone to console me like the way Aaka is doing to Jungkook " Taehyung mumbled and pouted.

" I want her to console me like this, why only Jungkook "

Taehyung started to feel for Aaka and he knows it but not sure about his feelings properly.

Taehyung walked out and went to him

" Yah Jungkook let's go back " He told and glared at Jungkook because of this and also for their previous conversation. Jungkook soft eyes become tough at Taehyung when Jungkook understand that situation.

When Taehyung's eye fell on Aaka it became soft.

To irritate Taehyung more Jungkook hold Aaka's hand and stood up with a slight smirk.

Taehyung's eye fell on their hand and he fisted his hand and saw Jungkook was smirking.

" Let's go " Jungkook started to walk holding her hand.

" Ah Jungkook! What are you doing? " Aaka grabbed Jungkook's hand and stopped him

Jungkook turned towards Aaka and told
" Why? Let's go together " And smirked at Taehyung and about to dragged Aaka then Taehyung separated their hands .

" She has legs, she can go alone, leave her " Taehyung gritted at Jungkook.

It was like they both are having a starring contest.

Aaka was confused at that situation.

" Uh umm I'm going " Aaka left

" Stop it Kook " Taehyung glared

" No until you stop hurting her " Jungkook glared back.

Time skip>>

That day went well. Next day.

Taehyung's POV

I  woke up early but I don't have work today. But earlier than Aaka. I came downstairs and sat on the chair blankly facing the stairs.

Today I don't want to get ignored by her. Aaka is not talking to me, it hurts. I never felt like this even when Jennie ignored me. And I never thought that I'll get jealous of Jungkook my friend being close to Aaka, but I DO FEEL JEALOUS.

I want HER attention.
(A/N- you just want attention, you don't want my heart~😒🤭... Nvm)
I feel like, I like her.

Aaka's POV

I woke up later than usual, as I was very tired yesterday. I went to the washroom and washup, I didn't take shower then because I took shower last night before go to bed.

I wore my comfy clothes and went down stairs.

I was tapping my phone while went down from stairs. I suddenly looked up and saw Taehyung was sitting on the chair facing me blankly.

* oh imo won't come today, she took a leave, he might be waiting for breakfast!? * I thought and pout and made a thinking face. Then I checked the time on the phone it shows 9am.

* WHAT!!! * I mentally screamed

Then looked over him, he was still looking at me but his gaze was somewhere else. I followed his gaze and it followed to my chest.

* ugh! I'm not wearing bra now.... Aishhh this pervert * I bit my lips and squint my eyes shut in embassmemt

" What are you looking at? Come and eat " I told coldly. He moved his eyes and drank some water.

* Taehyung never wakes up late if he wakes up late it's around 8am, he must be waiting for breakfast for so long * I went to the kitchen and make BUTTER toast and milkshake, served on the dining table.

" eat up, imo isn't coming today " I told, he nodded cutely as he always do seeing foods

A/POV- a small smile crept in his lips when Aaka talked to him

I sat across him. Taehyung was looking at me with his puppy eyes which seems pleading something from me.

I looked away because if I see his puppy eyes and pout, I'll fall for him again and won't be able to treat him coldly. Which I want to do.

We eat silently and again he was looking at me. After finishing breakfast. I left the dishes in the sink and started to wash them. Then Taehyung came and put his empty plate in the sink behind me and again his chest touched my back. Taehyung's hand touched my hand slightly.

Then he backed up. I relaxed and washed those remaining dishes.

Suddenly two arms slided on my waist from behind, which made Taehyung back hugging me. I stiffed at that spot. I felt something weird on my stomach when his hands touched my tummy. His chest was pressing against my back. His chin rested on my shoulder. I could smell his addicting Colougn. My heart was hammering in my chest. He never hugged me like this, to be honest we never hugged. I stopped what I was doing then he spoke.

" Hey Aaka, stop ignoring me, talk to me please " Taehyung told in his soft pleading voice

" I don't feel good when you ignore me. I'm sorry. Please don't ignore me Aaka " His voice was fanning on my ear. I felt his breath on my neck.

I felt his grip on my waist went tighter. I gulped and bit my lips.

* again he is doing this to me. He is making me fall for him even more which hurts at the end. He is being so bipolar. Taehyung you are playing with my feelings again. I can't let you break my heart everytime Taehyung. Obviously not this time* these thoughts were roaming in my mind.

" You will talk to me right? " He pouted

* every time you do this Taehyung, if I accept all these now I'll be broken more * I sighed

" Taehyung let go off me " I yelled a bit, elbowed back and got rid from his grips.

He backed away and I turned around.

" Why are you touching me? I told you na not to touch me ever? " I told in anger

" But Aaka-"

" AND STOP PLAYING WITH MY FEELINGS! how long you are gonna do this? Aren't you satisfied yet breaking my heart every time? " I yelled

Taehyung was looking at me his mouth was slightly open.

" I had enough of you bi polar behavior, I can't take it anymore. I'm so tired of your fake concerns towards me. I can't let you break my heart this time by your sweet words!! " I was hurt and angry too

" You had this question na that why I agreed to marry you? Then tell me why did you agreed to marry me? If you didn't wanted to marry your fan you could simply say that you don't accept it.

But you accepted it and not problem for it p.s for parents business right? And where is the problem WHY I AGREED WITH THE MARRIAGE!!!? The thing is same for me too for parents business and for my love. * tears dropped from my eyes*

How did you expect that if I rejected the marriage it won't happen? Now now every fault is mine no? Yes, I really can't take it anymore. My heart is hurt by YOUR EVERY ACTION TAEHYUNG!! let's end every relationship Taehyung.

JUST DIVORCE ME ALREADY!! " I yelled and more tears stared to roll down from my cheeks.

Taehyung looked at me with wide eyes that he couldn't even believed my words. His eyes we're glistening for tears. He also teared up.

" *sob* our one year anniversary is coming soon, ready the papers. I'll divorce you the next day of our anniversary *sob* this is my last decision.

I'll let you free from this fake relationship from this fake love " Finishing the sentence more tears rolled from my eyes, I gulped and wiped the tears.

Taehyung's face shows the genuine sadness. He was hurt. A drop of tear left his eye.

I ran towards my room at upstairs. I couldn't stand in the situation.

Taehyung's POV

Aaka finally told that she wants divorce. Divorce is a heavy word to me which I can't accept. I didn't feel happy which I should have feel because I'm the one who told to divorce her.

[A/N- Taehyung was the second mouthed of Divorce because Jennie told first to divorce her and Taehyung followed her words]

I was so shocked by Aaka's outburst.

But my heart didn't accept divorce. Instead of that I felt heartache. I was so shocked in the situation the no words left From my mouth. Aaka was extremely hurt. I could feel it. My heart stings seeing her like this.

But what about my feelings? My feelings for her? This can't be so fake. I'm so hurt. My tears started to roll down from my eyes.

* How can I divorce you? My feelings? Which was so hidden
I hurted you so much and now. *

I knelt down and cried. I never thought about to divorce Aaka from the first place. I was shocked too when Jennie told me. I didn't wanted to accept it.

Continue~

----------------------------×-----------------------------
Author's note

Hey BUBBLEY🤗

Tell me how is the chapter.
I know that my book is filled with sad shits 🤧🥺😢.

And tomorrow is a big day for us. Let's break all the records 🥳🤩 Tomorrow stream BUTTER from various devices.😁🤩 and take care of yourself 😄

" Get it, let it roll "🤟🏻

Do vote, comments and share 😊

Thanks for supporting 🌹

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.8K 2.7K 58
A girl love her family and has a sweet life but one day tragic accident happen, her father died and leave her and her mother Human can fall in love t...
1.1M 41.6K 92
"You're signed to him until he's satisfied." • • "You have to marry her Jungkook...OR ELSE WE WILL GO BANKRUPT!" My dad shouted at me... "Im not goi...
204K 9.4K 24
Right now, we are sitting inside the car, heading to his, or rather, our house, in complete silence. He is driving, and I'm gazing out of the window...
2.4M 78.2K 67
This story is about two people, Yn & Taehyung, who gets arranged into a marriage by their families.. 𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗳 𝗞𝗶𝗺 : 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝗮 𝗽𝗶𝗲𝗰𝗲 𝗼...