To live once again (On a hiat...

By piano2099

Kabuto foresaw the Izanami. He knew this would happen. But he did not like to lose. That is why, he had a ba... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Update schedule
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
A/N- Additional content
Info for you
Chapter 16

Chapter 15

903 26 12
By piano2099

"What. The. Fuck." was all Kakashi could say.

There was an S-rank nukenin, playing rock paper scissors with Naruto. He was confused beyond the limit.

"Damn, I lost," cursed Naruto.

"Don't be a sore loser Naruto," taunted Sasuke with a smirk.

"So, condition?" asked Naruto.

"You won't use Sage mode or the fox's power," said Zabuza.

"Alright," said Naruto excitedly.

"Well, it's nice that you're all excited, but I think you should first explain everything to those three, they look confused beyond hell," said Zabuza.

"Well, you see, we know Zabuza because..." said Naruto, trailing off.

He then looked at Sasuke.

"Are you going to tell him or me?" asked Naruto nervously.

"Oh fuck it. These two helped Kiri win the civil war against Yagura, the Fourth Mizukage. You see, Kiri was plagued with a civil war, where Yagura was under the control of someone else, and wanted to kill all Kekkei Genkai users," said Zabuza.

"T-they did what!" gasped Kakashi.

"Y-yeah. Two years ago, when we went out of the village, we were exploring when we entered their territory," said Naruto.

---Flashback---

"Who are you and why are you here?" asked a person.

"I am Yin," said Naruto.

"I am Yang," said Sasuke.

These were the alias used by Naruto and Sasuke when they ventured out of the village.

"What business do you have here?" asked the person.

Naruto and Sasuke had actually come here to help Kiri. Last time, Kiri had just gained freedom from the civil war around the time the Fourth ninja war started and had thus lost way too many people in a short span.

This time, Naruto wanted to make sure that the loss of life was minimum. So they both were traveling towards the base Chojuro had told him about once when they were talking.

"Oh we were just traveling, and lost our way," said Naruto.

"Why are you in Kiri?" asked the person.

"Kiri? We told you, we lost our way," said Sasuke.

"Doesn't matter, you're coming with me," said the guy, when he was stopped by a voice.

"Stop. These are friendly," said Zabuza as he appeared.

"Huh? How do you know him?" asked the guy.

"They both are the reason I am here and not in the land of waves," said Zabuza.

"Moomoo, long time no see," said Naruto.

"Yeah yeah. Brats, come with me," said Zabuza.

"Hey, can we meet your leader?" asked Naruto.

"Why?" asked Zabuza.

"Well, we want to join the rebels," said Sasuke.

"You both? You're just kids," said Zabuza.

"Correction, we are kids who beat your ass," said Naruto sassily.

"Okay okay. I'll see what I can do," said Zabuza.

A few hours later, they were in a room with only Zabuza and Mei.

"Why do you kids want to join the war?" asked Mei incredulously. They both were just 10 years for crying out loud.

"Number one, we want peace. Not just in a village or a land, but the whole world," said Naruto.

"Number two, I possess a Kekkei Genkai myself, and I thus don't want my fellow people to die," said Sasuke.

"Number three, the oppressor is a jinchuriki like me and I am almost 90% sure that he is being controlled by someone," said Naruto.

"That is indeed true. How can I trust you?" asked mei.

"Well, if it helps, we can show you and Zabuza our face. But please keep it a secret. If my village knows that I am extremely strong or something remotely similar, they would leave no expense in getting me killed," said Naruto.

"Why?" asked Mei.

"That's the cursed fate of a jinchuriki," said Naruto as he removed his mask.

"I am Naruto Uzumaki of Konohagakure," said Naruto.

"And I am Sasuke Uchiha of Konohagakure," said Sasuke as he too removed his mask.

Mei's eyes widened at the revelation.

"No offense, but aren't Uchihas snobbish people who think that the world revolves around them?" asked Mei.

"Yes, they used to be, but I am the last Uchiha and I am not like that," said Sasuke.

"Oh, sorry for that," said Mei.

"That's beside the point. The thing is, I have complete control over my tailed beast chakra as I have befriended Kurama or as you know Kyubi no Kitsune. Not to mention I also have six path sage mode, the strongest sage mode," said Naruto.

Now Mei knew the wonders of tailed beast mode, she had seen it in battle. And Jiraiya and Minato's sage mode was famous all around the world. But Kyubi was the strongest tailed beast, and to have a sage mode stronger than those of Jiraiya and Minato? These powers would help them win the war easily.

"I have mastered over the Perfect Susanoo and I also possess the fabled Rinnegan," said Sasuke as he removed the genjutsu.

"W-what?" gasped Mei, shocked at the reveal. The boys in the room with her were at least as powerful as a kage if not more. Konoha was famous for making some of the strongest ninjas, but this, this was out of the world.

"So... do you accept our help?" asked Naruto.

"Yeah. But do you have any condition?" asked Mei.

"Just one," said Sasuke.

"And what is that?" asked Mei.

"An alliance between Konoha and Kiri," said Naruto.

"All you want is an alliance?" asked a shocked Mei.

"Yes. As I said, we want peace. I will stop at nothing till I end all wars," said Naruto enthusiastically.

"Fine. If an alliance you want, an alliance you'll get," said mei.

---End---

"So... let's get this straight. You went to Kiri and fought in the war, in the process, winning and alliance," said Kakashi.

"Yeah," said Naruto as he sheepishly scratched the back of his head.

"And they both turned the tide of the war easily in just over three months," added Zabuza.

"Did Hokage sama know?" asked Sakura.

"Uh..." said Sasuke nervously.

"No..." said Naruto meekly.

"WHAT!" gasped Kakashi and Sakura.

"Yeah. And as a punishment we had to do over 120 D-rank missions as Yin and Yang," said Sasuke.

"So Zabuza, why are you working with Gato?" asked Naruto.

"Simple. The wave had given us so much, so I am going to give it back. And that is by assassinating Gato. I entered the ranks a few months ago. I wanted to know the location of money and everything, so after killing him I could give it back to the people," said Zabuza.

"Oh. Well, Gozu and Meizu were going to betray you so we killed them," said Naruto.

"You killed them, and brutally," said Sasuke.

"Hey, you said Yagura was controlled right? So what happened to him?" asked Sakura and Naruto's face fell.

---Flashback---

Naruto was standing in front of Yagura. They just had one of the most grueling battles, and were both a bloody mess, when Naruto released the Genjutsu that was over Yagura.

"Huh? Where am I?" asked Yagura to himself.

All of a sudden, everything came rushing back.

"Huh? What. What have I done? WHAT HAVE I DONE!" he yelled, panicking.

"Hey stop! Take deep breaths, you're gonna be fine," said Naruto, trying to calm him down.

"I-I have killed so many, my own villagers, my own comrades," said Yagura as he started to cry.

"Kill me. Please," he said to Naruto.

"No. You weren't in control, you didn't do anything," said Naruto, trying to reason with him.

"Please please PLEASE! KILL ME!" he yelled.

"No, it's not your fault," said Naruto.

"Please... just please," he said, his voice cracking.

"Just Liste-"

"P-please," he said, with so much despair in his eyes that Naruto teared up.

Those eyes, they were so full of guilt and sadness. But most of all, there was no hope. He had lost all will to live.

Yagura then saw a sword on the ground, and before Naruto could stop him, he pushed the sword through his heart.

---End---

"H-he didn't deserve to die. He was already under some asshole's control. B-but his eyes, they had no hope," said Naruto, trying to hold his tears.

"N-Naruto, I am so sorry I shouldn't have asked," said Sakura.

"No, you didn't know," said Naruto.

'He suffered so much. to think he saw someone who shared the same fate and suffering, kill himself in front of him,' thought Sakura crying.

Even Zabuza, who was known to be devoid of emotions and worldly feelings, shed some tears. After all, he had persevered so much to save people to go through this fate.

"Anyways, on to the battle," said Naruto wiping his tears.

"You kind of killed the mood," said Zabuza.

"Whatever, is Haku around?" asked Naruto, and at the moment, Haku wearing a hunter nin mask appeared.

"Long time no see Naruto san," said Haku offering his hand for a handshake.

"Hi Haku," said Naruto with his own smile.

"So Zabuza, are you ready?" asked Naruto with a smirk.

"Only if you are," countered Zabuza.

They both made eye contact and jumped towards the water.

They stood across each other, as they took their stances.

Sasuke meanwhile just stood leaning against a tree.

Kakashi and Sakura were feeling pretty useless.

"Why are we still here?" said Kakashi, as he hadn't fought once during the whole mission.

"Just to suffer," said Sasuke.

===================================================

So here goes another chapter. I hope you all liked it, and please vote, comment and share the book. 

Also thank you all for over 3K reads.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

451K 13.8K 43
What happens when a young (and bratty) girl's body is taken over by.... herself? Well, from the future. Konohagakure is in the midst of a deadly war...
72.1K 2.3K 28
Naruto and Sasuke were the only ones left. Every one of their people had been killed by the goddess. The people who fought the war by their side, all...
398K 10.4K 21
I am Sakura Haruno. I was left by my team mates Naruto and Kakashi and my former best friend Ino, they left me because they didn't think I was strong...
20.4K 369 37
Naruto and his twin sister Kazumi, are the one of the last Uzumaki and Namikaze's left. Sasuke, is a different story. He doesn't want to seek reveng...