POSSESSED ; Daenerys Universi...

By SuitorofHell

Daenerys University seemed to be like any other catholic school. Girls are separated from boys. Being taught... More

ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ɴᴏᴛᴇ
ᴄᴀsᴛs ɪᴅ
ɪɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ
ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 1
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 2
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 3
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 4
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 5
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 6
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 7
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 8
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 9
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 10
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 11
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 12
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 13
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 14
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 15
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 16
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 17
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 18
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 19
✉️ ɪɴᴠɪᴛᴀᴛɪᴏɴ 📮
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 20
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 21
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 22
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 24
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 25
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 26
AUTHOR'S NOTE📝:
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 27
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 28
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 29
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 30
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 31
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 32
AUTHOR'S NOTE
ᑭᖇOᗰOTIOᑎ

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 23

139 21 3
By SuitorofHell

"Hey! San! Come here!" The staff called his friend as soon as they arrived at their quarters.

San removed his apron and approached his friend. He greeted Quillrie and Yatch as soon as he recognized them.

"We were told that you escorted Quin Ryx somewhere around the school. Can you tell us where that is?" Quillrie asked. Not beating around the bush.

"Yes! I did. They went to the old garden at the church. The one rumoured as the spirits' nest." San said followed by a low chuckle.

The couple immediately looked at each other with a bewildered expression.

Of all places she can go.
Why the garden?

"They're probably just going to drink since they asked me to bring them the same wine that will be handed to the sponsors. I just got back from delivering it to them." San said while scratching the back of his neck.

"They?" Yatch questioned twitching her brows.

"She left with two girls with her. I don't know their name but I've seen them around the school." San said.

"Those drinks are prohibited in the party! Throw everything away. If someone in the party ends up drinking it! I will hold everyone in this quarters accountable!" Quillrie warned with his voice screaming with full authority.

"Let's go!" Yatch held Quillrie on his arm and slightly pulled him.

The boy shot one last glare to the staffs before he left the quarters with Yatch.

"Of all places. Why would that b**ch go to that place!" Yatch scoffed.

Who would have known that the place they were purposely trying to avoid. Is where they're going to right now.

Once the staffs saw Yatch and Quillrie are now far away.

"Lee. Were you able to hand one atleast?" San asked wearing a deadpan expression.

"I did. Just one. Unfortunately, he's not a sponsor." Lee Know replied as they both gathered all the wine bottles that was given by Quin.

"I think that's better than nothing. But who drink it?" San asked and halted for a moment.

A smirk etched on Lee Know's face before uttering. "Qaeus Helveryst."

___

"I think that's it. We've swept the whole venue. I don't think the drinks was handed out to anyone." Prince said in relief as they returned to their tables.

They've been wandering around the whole venue for a good ten minutes and found nothing of the liquors.

Qaeus stood beside Prince and leaned closer to the table. He didn't bother to join Prince and Silver's conversation as he was actually feeling weird.

Qaeus doesn't know whether he have a low or high tolerance of alcohol. But with the dizzy feeling he have right now. It must be the wine that's already kicking in.

But I only had like one glass.

Qaeus decided to just sleep it off. So he bid his farewell to the two and said he's tired.
Prince wanted to accompany him but didn't wanna leave Silver in the party alone either.

"I'm fine. It's probably just that wine kicking in!" Qaeus chuckled patting Prince on his shoulder.

"You drank like one glass only Qaeus! You get drunk easily!" Silver said playfully earning her a scoff from the boy who for once dyed his hair black just for the sake of being seen by the sponsors.

But hey, it's a temporary black hair so it'll wash away if he takes a shower.

"I'll go. Just enjoy the night!" Qaeus waved goodbye to the two and took his leave.

He was nearing the entrance arc and he started feeling his head as if it's cracking open.
Qaeus groaned feeling a torturous pain on his head.

Maybe I should just go the clinic. The building is close unlike our dorm.
Qaeus thought so he diverted his feet to the clinic's direction.

"Qaeus!!!" The boy heard his name being bellowed from afar.

Thankfully, he's already far from the party so whoever bellowed his name won't capture unnecessary attention.

Qaeus turned around with a frown on his face.

He saw Ace and Craeian sprinting towards him. Selene is with them too but she's running quite slow because of her heels and dress.

"What's up." Qaeus mumbled and gave a confused look at the two.

The two started panting while clutching on their knees. A few seconds later when Selene arrived behind the two.

"Qaeus. Are you alright? Do you somehow feel funny!?" Craeian asked with worries coating his face.

"Well yeah. I-I was actually going to the clinic. Don't worry. It's probably just the wine I had earlier." Qaeus said bluntly but winced as soon as he felt a painful sting in his head.

"Man! Those wines are spiked with drugs! It's possible that you had it!" Ace exclaimed grabbing Qaeus on his shoulder.

That freaking explains the headache.

Qaeus facepalmed himself and hold onto Ace's arms on his shoulders. His knees was starting to feel wobbly.

"Ace!!!" The cat eyed boy jerked hearing his name being called.

They saw Seqiuoa and Ver with Qaelust. The three are running their way.

"I already told them!" Ace said to the girls before hugging his girlfriend. "Quillrie was able to prevent the distribution of the wines! But unfortunately Qaeus had a drink when they were checking it!" He added which made the girls whipped their heads to the frowning boy.

Qaelust furrowed her brows as she watches how Qaeus was having trouble tonstand straight.

"Qaeus. Can you walk with us to the clinic?" Craeian asked but didn't get any response from the boy.

He kept groaning while clutching his head. He started hiccuping too.

"Ace. Can you go back to the party and tell Prince and Silver where we are?" Selene asked. Ace only nodded his head before he left with Seqiuoa and Ver.

Craeian decided to just carry Qaeus on his back. He seems like he's about to pass out any minute.

Qaeus was hanging on Craeian's back while the boy ran to rush him to the clinic.

Upon arrival, he placed Qaeus on one of the beds.

"F**k! Where are the nurses!!!" Craeian cussed and dashed to the nurse quarters with Selene tailing him.

Qaelust was left behind with Qaeus. She walked closer to the bed where Qaeus are. He's sweating while mumbling incoherent words.

The girl leaned closer to listen to what he was saying. But it turns out that he was giggling to himself.

Must be the drugs.

"It's gonna be okay Qaeus. They'll help you here." She whispered and leaned back but then Qaeus caught her wrist.

"You're so stubborn. You just never listen to me!" Qaeus said to her while staring deep to her soul.

It made Qaelust feel intimidated. Especially with their sudden close proximity.

"What is it this time?"

"I saw you left the party yourself."

"I went to the bathroom."

"So you're being picky with bathrooms now?" Qaeus suddenly giggled and let go of her wrist.

Qaelust quickly stepped back when the boy sat up. He held his arms to cover his eyes and started giggling like a little kid.

Qaelust swore she felt her heart tickled. The sound of his giggles just sounded so good and satisfying to her. The way his arms covered his eyes. The way he sounded like a shy little boy.
One moment ago he was just staring at her as if he's about to devour her soul. And now...

It's all so new and mesmerizing to look at. She felt somehow happy seeing this new and cute side of him.
But too bad it was just because he's drugged.

"Stop staring at me!" Qaeus whined and pouted. He removed his arm from his eyes and flickered his eyes at the girl.

Qaelust didn't know how she should react. It's like the boy is not Qaeus at all. He's like another boy in the body of Qaeus.

"You look pretty today. Would you care to join me for a dance?" The boy hummed and offered his hand to the girl.

Qaelust stared at it not knowing whether she should just stay put or keep him busy while Craeian and Selene looks for a nurse.

"I can't dance!" Qaelust cleared her throat and attempted to look away when Qaeus giggled again.

He sounded so cute and tempting at the same time....

"I can't dance too..." Qaeus said with his left hand somehow covering his mouth. Making it seem like he's whispering even though he's voice is audible.

"Where are we?" He asked and tilted his head staring at the girl. He then flickered his eyes again before scanning the surroundings.

"It's just us here..." he whispered again with the same gesture followed by a playful chuckle.

Qaeus stood up from the bed and waddled towards her like a kid. Qaelust tried to avoid him but before she could step away, she was wrapped around Qaeus' burning arms.

Qaelust staggered on her spot when she felt his burning temperature.

"Qaeus! You're burning! Are you sure you're alright?" She asked worriedly. Half of her consciousness are overly alarmed at their very close proximity.

"My head hurts. Why does my head hurts? Do you think ghosts infected my head and eats my brain?" Qaeus mumbled. His words turned muffled as he was burying his face on her left shoulder. His arms tightly wrapped around her slim waist.

"Y-you're just feeling funny Qaeus. C-can you let go of me now?" Qaelust managed to say and tried to pry him off.

"No!" Qaeus sulked and pulled her incredibly closer.

A short silence lingered them for a while...

Before Qaeus started talking again. His way of speaking returned to normal.

Qaelust would have been relieved if it wasn't because of what Qaeus is about to say this time.

"You know...."

"I can't help but always worry about you....."

"I can't help but always look for you..."

"I feel like if I let you out of my sight.... you might slip away..."

Qaeus felt something wet on her shoulders. A few seconds, she heard him sniffling along with his muffled words.

"I want to be always there beside you...."

"I want to see you all the time...."

"Because I know your head is as hard as the vibranium and you listen to no one."

"What if you get into trouble?"

"And I'm not there?"

"Or what if you find someone else?..."

"And what if it's not me???"

She felt his arms tightened more. Hugging her close to him.

Qaelust's mind is a mess.

What is he saying all of a sudden???

Is he confessing???

Right now???

But it could be just a drunk or drug talk that's making him say this.

"Why do I have to fall for someone like you?"

Someone like me?

Why?

What is wrong with me?

Qaelust looked at him. Her hand unconsciously stroked his head in a soothing manner.

"What's wrong with me Qaeus?" She asked whispering.

Not that she was totally offended.
Maybe a bit but she's more curious of why.

"Nothing is wrong with you. I'm just scared I'm not there all the time to protect you. Because you're a vibranium head!" The boy said as if he's actually sulking.

"Then why did you say that? Why do you ask.... why do you have to fall for someone like me.... what's wrong with me?" She asked. Her voice almost inaudible but still enough for Qaeus to hear.

"You're perfect just as you are."

"You're beautiful... and kind..."

"You're cute and gorgeous... like me..."

"You're savage... and cool... like me..."

"We would've look good together..." he said making both of them chuckled softly.

Qaeus suddenly parted from their cuddle. His face wearing a pained expression. He took a strand of her hair and placed it behind her ear. Then cupped her cheeks and forced out a loving smile.

"But you and I are stuck with the same friend that will never let us happen..." he said and a tear finally escaped his eyes.

The statement quickly made Qaelust frowned.

What does he mean by that?

It's not like Silver or Qaeus' circle of friends will be against them being together.

The girl attempted to ask...

But before she could. She felt his warm hands pulled her by her nape.

And the next thing she knew.

Is that a soft and plump warm lips was placed on hers. Engaging a warm and passionate kiss.

I hope you liked the chapter.
Don't forget to vote and comment to share your thoughts.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.2K 6.1K 46
❝ 𝙈𝙖𝙜𝙞𝙘. 𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙢𝙚𝙖𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨? 𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙗𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙙 𝙗𝙚𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙮𝙤�...
5.2K 296 16
"Do you believe in fairytales?" - C.YJ. "Not really." - C.BG. "Want me to change your mind?" - C.YJ. When Beomgyu happens to make new friends in his...
3.1K 134 24
⁺ . . ⁺ . . ⁺ 🍷✮ short story about a very toxic household. that includes...
1.5K 59 39
9 college girls. One city. One abduction story. Nayeon, Jihyo, Mina, Jeongyeon, Momo, Sana, Tzuyu, Chaeyoung and Dahyun were living their separate no...