𝓽𝓱𝓮 8𝓽𝓱 𝓦𝓸𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻|han...

By crimsongutz

You died on school grounds, and now you forever haunt the place. You are the 8th wonder of the school and nor... More

𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 1
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 2
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 3
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 4
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 5
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 6
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 7
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 8
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 9
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 10
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 11
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 12
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 13
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 14
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 15
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 16
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 17
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 18
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 19
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 20
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 21
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 22
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 23
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 24
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 25
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 26
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 28
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 29
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 30
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 31
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 32
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 33
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 34
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 35
꧁𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 36꧂

𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 27

5.8K 173 386
By crimsongutz

Hanakos Pov:

I stood waiting at the confession tree waiting impatiently for Nene to finally decide to show up. I sighed as I looked around the school to see people walking past in a rush. I looked up to see the leaves slowly starting to fall from the tree above me.

I need to get rid is this Rumour

I thought to myself before looking back towards the ground. I was worrying about Y/n for the whole morning. I mean after we got back from the Stairs she left earlier. I mean I just thought that meant they wanted to get to bed early. But when I got there they were nowhere to be soon. I mean come on I wanted my hugs!

Deep down I just hoped she was ok. I looked around the school this morning. I first went to the rooftop after I woke up, and I really thought to was going the see them there. But to my surprise poof, nobody was there.

Great I just hope that Kou hasn't done anything with her. Wait am I jealous. No that can't be can it?

I shook my head to clear it before looking back in front of me. I could see the dikon approaching. I gave her a small smile before signalling for her to come towards me. However all I could think about in this moment was Y/n. I mean I already know this confession was fake and just to get this stupid annoying rumour to go away. But deep down I wishing I was standing under this tree with Y/n.

Giving her a real confession.

I sighed before Nene walked toward me. I grabbed her hand and pulled her close to me as I obvious blush spread across her face.

"Nene I love you" I confessed to her.

She stood there in shock. I move my face closer to her ear so I could tell her my message.

"Come on, say you don't like me." I hissed in her ear.

"Umm, yeah I don't like you back" Nene said softly. (I can't remember what she said ok-)

Suddenly the tree changed relieving heat I had been looking for.

"Your time here is up" I said as I pulled out my knife.

Time skip

Nene and I had split ways for today. I knew exactly what I was going to do now. I had to find Y/n, by now and even thought I hated to admit it I was starting to worry about them.

This had been one of the longest time we had gone without contact with each other, and to make to worse I did it even know where she was. What if something bad happened? I thought to myself as I wondered the halls as I was looking in all of the classrooms to see if they were in there.

Nothing

I had been searching for over half and hour now. I mean sure they were amazing at hide and seek but man this is hard. Suddenly it hit me.

What is she say me kissing Nene last night?

Oh no

When I had kissed Nene on the cheek it was to help protect her. But Y/n wouldn't of known.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.9K 674 31
"My name is Hanako, the 7th wonder of this school! And you are...?" "I have a wish to make." Y/N cut in, forcing her fear far down. "Ah, straight to...
3K 147 26
Y/N is . . . A somewhat normal high school girl. Nobody knows what happened to her. But it just so happened that when she goes to school she'll be me...
12.4K 356 8
Where in the world could Hanako be? Only the letters can tell~ ♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎ Make sure to check out my other story "I Hate Flo...
656 4 12
<3 <3<3 <3<3 <3<3 <3<3 <3<3 <3<3 <3<3 <3<3 <3<3 Your name is (y/n)-(l/n),and your a new high school student only beginning your first year (congratu...