PLEASE LOVE ME!! ||TAEKOOK||

Od taekookie__heartu

A TAEKOOK FANFICTION.......🐯🐰 In Which Kim Taehyung And Jeon Jungkook Are Forced To Get Married. But Taehyu... Více

Note
Warnings and Characters
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
Epilogue

23

6.9K 247 16
Od taekookie__heartu

TAEHYUNG POV :-

Finally our honeymoon was over. It's not like i didn't enjoyed it.....obviously i enjoyed so much my times with my beautiful husband. I also create and achieved many new things in my life.

My husband, my bunny is so pure just like an angel. I don't believed i fell for him.....i mean in this less time i fell for my baby just like a bullet train.😶

I also don't believed that he also forgives me even after he knows what's should i done in past with him, which is totally unforgettable but still he forgives me and i am very thankful for my baby bunny.

I also thanks my parents and my parents-in-law because of them i achieved and win my pretty husband heart as well as make changes in myself.

Yeah! I am thankful to Jisoo madam also......if she was not agreed to come with us then i can't find my feelings about my husband. Right?

Relax.....peaceful......now i knows very well that my life will gonna be peaceful. Now i am enjoying every moments of my life with my bunny.

I will make him happy, protect him and never hurt him. I promised myself after returned to Korea we both are start a new life with a new journey with endless love.....only love.

"Oh shit i forget..." I am immediately grab my phone and call Lana. She is worked in my house as a worker. After ringing sometimes she picked the call.

"Hello Master. How can i help you?" Lana said.

"Hello Lana...listen carefully. I want you to shift all the stuffs of Jungkook....from his room to my room. We are coming back and we will reached tomorrow evening around 7 o'clock." I said coldly. Well, i am only soft for my baby.

"Ok sir." She said and i hang the call.

Then i get up from the coach and headed towards the kitchen where my bunny is cooking. A soft yelp come from his pretty mouth when i back hugged him. I always feels warmth when he is stay close to me.

"Oh Tae....you scared me." He said but i know very well he is probably blushing now. "Sorry petal. Anyway what are you cooking?" I asked still hugging him.

"Pancakes....we should eat something before we headed to plane." He said. "Hmm...." I said while putting my face on his neck. "Leave me i have to prepared our food Tae." He said while pushed me but i held his waist tighter and pulled him towards myself.

"No stay like that please." I said with a pout. Really.... He sighed before nodded his head. After finished his cooking he off the flame and turned around me with pink dusted cheeks.

{Ok imagine like that...❤}

I chuckled softly because he looked so cute with his pink cheeks. I pecked his lips and pink cheeks.....which become more pink after my kiss. Uwu.....ok let's stop this.

After eating our foods we go to our room for ready to go back to Korea. ( Too much to....😂😂)

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

NO ONE POV :-

Now Taekook are ready to leave. Jungkook in the leaving room while waiting for his husband. Taehyung have a private plane so there are no worry to late but Jungkook was become so impatient because he wants to meet his family and friends.

It's become one month they are in Switzerland. He likes everything and every moment he spend here with his husband. He create so many new and beautiful memories.....one of them was he achieved the love from his husband.

His thought interpreted when he hears doll bell. He get up and go to the door. He opened the door with a smile but his smile fell off when he see.......her.

His smile totally changed with an angry look. "What are you doing here?" Jungkook asked coldly. "I am here to see....." She was saying but interpreted by a deep voice.

"How dare you to come here after doing all these shitty things? Huh!!....get out now." Taehyung said coldly.

But Jisoo don't say anything she just staring at Taehyung who wear an exposing shirt...which shows his chest. Jungkook noticed that Jisoo looking at elder with lust eyes. He gritted his teath and turned around to looked his husband but his jaw dropped when he looked at Taehyung.

But he snapped when Taehyung said to Jisoo, "Why are you staring at me get out of here before i call the guards." "Yes get out now." Jungkook said.

Jisoo didn't say anything. She looked at Taekook with burning eyes as well as with an evil smirk which is unnoticed by Taehyung. Then she left.

"Bitch..." Taehyung thought but interpret when Jungkook dragged him to the living room. He looked at younger confusingly when Jungkook open his bag and take a scarf.

"What was that for....it's not cold yet." Taehyung said confusingly. "Yeah i know it's not cold....but if you show your body then you will catch cold and i don't want it. So wear it and keep your mouth shut." Jungkook said sternly.

Now Taehyung understand why his bunny behave like this. He smiled softly and held younger waist who was busy wearing a scarf to his husband.

"Hmm...are you jealous baby?" Taehyung asked while smirking. Jungkook looked at his husband and sighed in satisfaction. "No i am not jealous.....why will i. I just don't like it who staring those what's mine." Jungkook said, wishper the last line but Taehyung hear it.

He pecked younger forehead lovingly and said, "Don't worry baby....no one staring at me. I am all yours." "Still everyone looked at you with their dirty eyes." Jungkook said while a cute pout formed on his lips.

Taehyung smiled and kissed younger pout away. He hugged his jealous husband close to his chest while kissed the side of younger head to calm him down. "Ok petal....don't jealous. See we are become late. Let's go." Taehyung said.

Jungkook nodded and broke the hug to pick up the luggage but stopped when he felt a hand on his waist. "I will do it petal." Taehyung said and called the driver for help him to pic their luggage.

Then they both leave their house and headed towards the airport. After a while they arrived at airport and go to their private plane.

Same as before younger was scared when the plane take off and same as before Taehyung is here to console his husband. Both of them are so excited to start their new journey with love.....only love.

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

Any thought??
.
.
.
.
.
Army❤.....let's streaming "BUTTER".
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Taekook.....🐯🐰

Jungkook looks like a baby......UWU...❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
.
.
.
.
.
.
Author🐰

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

92.7K 3K 35
I am bad at description. But I will try... So, Jeon Jungkook and Kim Taehyung Loves each other so much... Taehyung was a bubbly person.. He always he...
30.1K 1.5K 9
Kim Taehyung,korea reowned billionaire who is nothing but a cold arrogant ass.. Jeon jungkook, a sweet and shy final year college student who knows h...
44.9K 1.9K 18
Sometimes all we need is a push in life... Maybe the marriage is the push both Jungkook and Taehyung needed in their life. ...
196K 9.6K 26
Taehyung, living in a perfect life with a good job and a beautiful girlfriend, Meet with an accident... waking up after several months, paralce of re...