Corpse X reader

By KittyBloom14

My friend Rae invited me to play with her and some of her friends, I met this one guy that I can't get him ou... More

The day we met
Always fun when your around
Movie night
Break in
big Question
Our day
Never forget this moment
Long day
A/n
Self care day
Sing
Relax i got you
I need to ask you something
The past
Jealously
Corpes worried
Please don't leave me
I'm sorry
Important message
Will she say yes
Next step
Where are you
I will find you
3 month ago
Are you still alive
I'll die beofre anythjng happen it you
What he did to me
Birthday surprise
Back in our honeymoon
On our way home
Hangout with friends
Always somethings goes wrong
Party goes wrong
Heading to the hospital
It finally fight
Finally over
Are we finally safe?
the edge of the cliff
Will this ever end
A/n
End of it all
Among us
stargazing

Hard day

456 8 2
By KittyBloom14

Hey before you get start I want to put Warning mentioned self harm  I'll put ⚠️⚠️ before it start and after it ends hope you enjoy :)

Reader pov

I woke up and went to cook something for corpes , I made him pancakes and bacon. Once I was done , I bring it in, to him and he thanks me, smile. He got a worried face when he saw that I wasn't eating. "Y/n where is your food, you know you have to eat ,I know your going through a lot of stuff right now but you need to eat" he put his plate down before pulling me into a hug "even if it only a little, thst be enough for me" he pull away and look me know the eyes " promise me you will have something little to eat" I nod and grab something small to eat and went the bedroom and eat it. I put me and corpes plate in the sink

I went to the bathroom , look in the mirror and saw myself, i thought feeling bad about myself and started to crying, I try to calm myself down and say that it all in my head it wasn't work,

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️ (self harm warning if you don't want to read it go until you see ⚠️ again)

I got my bag under the bathroom sink and grab a blade from my bag that I use when I use to it . I grab it , I start to cut, make sure I didn't cut deep , but it fail and the last cut I cut to deep, blood was flow to fast for me to get it, some drop to the floor. I thought feeling dizzy from the blood lost, 2 minutes later I pass out.

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

Copses pov

I was playing on my phone when I hear a notice from the bathroom, I jump and got up , I knock on the bathroom door "y/n everything ok " I waited a bit no answer "y/n!!!?? Answer me, are you ok " still no answer " I'm coming in " when I open the door, I say y/n on the floor , and her wrist cover in blood.

I got out my phone and call for help , when I hang up , I made sure y/n was still breathing, she was hardly breathing "fuckk come on y/n stay with me I can't lose you, why didn't you talk to me" I did cpr on her until help came . After they told her away I clean up the blood off the floor, throw out the blade she was cutting herself with and rush to the hospital

I went to the front desk, I try not to break down in tears "I'm here to see y/n , do you know if she is ok" the doctor said no he doesn't know and wait me to waiting room. As soon I sit down I broke down in tears, I told my phone out and look at the picture with her, it just make me cry more, I put my phone away , while still crying and wait for the answers.

2 hours

I was getting worried it been 2 hours , I still haven't stop crying, as I wait i thought that I should have make sure she was ok, she was going through a lot , with her sister dying and her mom being an asshole . I was in my thoughts when a doctor came out and yell "y/n "

I snap out of it and stand up, "she is ok " she give me a small smile " yes she fine, she is alsleep rn, but she lost a lot of blood, " tears still rolling down my face " i can give her blood me and her have the same blood type, take as much as you want, I can't lose her" she smile and nod and pull me in a room , she told me to stay there, I stop crying a bit before she came back in , she had a couple bottles of water and a blood bag, and a needle.

She told blood from me, after she was down she give me the bottles of water and told me to wait here for a few and told me to drink. She grab the blood bag and throw out needle in and before she left, she told me what room was y/n
"Btw y/n is in room 203 when your ready " I smile and thanks her before she left to y/n room.

After 3 minutes, I got up and go to y/n room and sit in the chair, I hold her hand, she wake up and open her eyes slowly, when I saw she was awake I pull her into a hug "don't you fucking do that again, I'm so worried" I hug her tighter "talk me when you feel that way I can't lose you, I love you ow much y/n " I start crying again, I felt her hugs me tightly "I'm sorry corpes, I love you too " she said , she pull away to wipe my tears, and hugs me again " it ok corpes you won't lose me. I saw the blood bag and smile.

A few moments later the doctor came in and say she had to stay overnight, and say I can stay with her , we nods and thanks her . We talk for hours, next thing we knew it was getting dark, I smile "you should get some rest " she nod and hug me one more time before She lay down and fell to sleep

I watch her for a bit to make sure she was ok then slowly went to sleep.

In the morning

It was 9:30 when I wake up, y/n was still alsleep, she had a little more blood left in the bag. I kiss her head before going to the bathroom, went I came out y/n was awake "hey how did you sleep " she smile "fine thanks , what about you " I hug her before I answer her " good my back hurts from sleeping in the chair " I laugh a bit before the doctor check in with y/n and told her she can go home when she ready, take all the thing out of her arms, grabbing the blood bag and leaving her room.

Y/n get up and put on her sweat pants and I give her my sweater I was wearing, she thanks me and we left the hospital , we got out of the car and drive to get food after we get the food we eat it the car then make our way home ,after  we get home I told Y/n go wait in the bedroom for me. She went the the bedroom while I threw the garbage, make me way to the bedroom .

I pin y/n down and kiss her hard,she kiss back after a few minutes I pull away and cuddle y/n, we relax all day, we talk, eat and watch movie , "I love you " she said i smile and kiss her head "I love you too " it was getting late and we both fell asleep holding each other.

Hey hope you enjoy the story

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 44 34
"You guys think your so cool, you think you can do anything? You think anyone who hears you will fall in love with you, well I don't. I don't even kn...
84.6K 3.1K 45
I am Kirk. I am trying to fit in. This is my story.
29.5K 1.1K 14
(Y/N) just got fired in a job she is working in and she is disappointed. As she is crossing the road, things happen and she met a man. She find him c...
100K 3.7K 40
A Corpseskunno fanfic Shkkuno was one day streaming, when Rae suddenly asks everyone to play with her some Among us. There he meets a certain someone...